Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:50 PM
pikahero2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to pikahero2 Send a message via MSN to pikahero2
Default The Battle Of Kaichou

The Battle of Kaichou
Pronounced, "K-eye-chow"

Many years ago, there was an arguement, between the leader of Sinnoh and Kanto, Mewtwo decided that Kanto wanted to rule some of Sinnoh, but Diaruga and Palkia wanted some of Kanto, they fought harshly against eachother, for days and weeks continously. Finally, they made a decision, Mewtwo decided that instead of taking some of Sinnoh, he'd take some of Johto and Hoenn, Diaruga and Palkia decided the same aswell. After awhile of convincing Hoenn and Johto to give more land, there was outrage between all of the regions, all the bickering and fighting led to deletion. All the legends couldn't take it anymore, watching their precious land being destroyed. They gave up. All the leaders, Mewtwo of Kanto, Palkia and Diaruga of Sinnoh, Ho-oh of Johto and Rayqauza of Hoenn.
They all summoned an island from beneath the sea, with their powers combined, it happened. Each of them laid an egg, somewhere in the rightful regions. Before the hurtful commitment, they all went to the island. They used their powers to sink the island, and be rid of themselves for good. But after laying their eggs, it was not the last of them. A few years later, humans devoloped, becoming more advanced. Scientists said that the eggs laid would hatch soon, and they said it would become mass destruction, and only Kaichu, the legend of Harmony can stop them. It was then up to 10 young children to summon Kaichou, and stop the war.

Spaces

Example, Guardian - Username of RPer - Name of Character.

Aura Gaurdian - ________ - __________

Heroes: I may reduce the number, I'm hoping to get this up around the 3rd of Febuary.

About || FAQ || Rules

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

| Vote me and PyreTheTorchic in MoTM when it comes. :3 |

[\ Pokémon Frenzy -URPG - VPP Stats - PyreXRyan - /]

Last edited by pikahero2; 01-17-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:03 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: The Battle Of Kaichou

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikahero2 View Post
The Battle of Kaichou
Pronounced, "K-eye-chow"

Many years ago, there was an arguement, between the leader of Sinnoh and Kanto, Mewtwo decided that Kanto wanted to rule some of Sinnoh, but Diaruga and Palkia wanted some of Kanto, they fought harshly against eachother, for days and weeks continously. Finally, they made a decision, Mewtwo decided that instead of taking some of Sinnoh, he'd take some of Johto and Hoenn, Diaruga and Palkia decided the same aswell. After awhile of convincing Hoenn and Johto to give more land, there was outrage between all of the regions, all the bickering and fighting led to deletion. All the legends couldn't take it anymore, watching their precious land being destroyed. They gave up. All the leaders, Mewtwo of Kanto, Palkia and Diaruga of Sinnoh, Ho-oh of Johto and Rayqauza of Hoenn.
They all summoned an island from beneath the sea, with their powers combined, it happened. Each of them laid an egg, somewhere in the rightful regions. Before the hurtful commitment, they all went to the island. They used their powers to sink the island, and be rid of themselves for good. But after laying their eggs, it was not the last of them. A few years later, humans devoloped, becoming more advanced. Scientists said that the eggs laid would hatch soon, and they said it would become mass destruction, and only Kaichu, the legend of Harmony can stop them. It was then up to 10 young children to summon Kaichou, and stop the war.

Spaces

Example, Guardian - Username of RPer - Name of Character.

Aura Gaurdian - ________ - __________

Heroes: I may reduce the number, I'm hoping to get this up around the 3rd of Febuary.

About || FAQ || Rules

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
We just pick a pokemon?

Old 01-19-2008, 04:09 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Its not done.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:24 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Oh. Ok, my bad