Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:50 AM
skipper585 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Lightbulb lendandary locations

1. cressellia- beat the elite four and then go to the city with the sailor guy. Go inside his house and talk to his son in the bed. Then go to the sailor and go to fullmoon island to get lunar wing. to get it click A on cressellia in the island and cresselia drops lunar wing. pick it up and they say thank you and nothing else just thanks. Cresselia teleports to places just like mesprit so youll have to find it yourself.

2. heatran- first beat the elite four and go to stark mountain. Go until you reach blake. take him to the top and he he takes the magma orb. go to the house right out side the poke center in the survival area or resort area. he puts back the orb. Then go back up stark mountain preferebally using rock climb and go to the top, heatran will be their waiting for you to battle it.

3. Girantina- after you beat the elite four find a place on the map called spring path. Go in it and youll find Girantina after a couple turns ups and downs.

4.Regigigas- get all three regis and go to snowpoint temple. in it there is regigigas.

5.- palki or dialga- go to the top of Mt. Spear.

6- this is not a lengendary but is rare. rotom- go to the old chatue in eterna city at night and go to the room with the tv in it, click on it, and rotom pops out.

note: following items need to be recieved by a pokemon event or hacking device:

7.- arceus- get heavens pipe and go to spear pillar where you go to battle palkia or dialga and arceus will be there at level 80 the strongest of all pokemon.

8.- darkrai- get a membership pass and go to canalave city then go to a motel that was used to be claosed and go to bed there. in your dream darkrai wil be in their and tell you a location where he is. go to the sailor and he will take you there.

9. shaymin- get oaks letter and go to route 224 and go to white rock. the path will be extended and after the pathe shaymin will be ther e at level 30.

hope some this stuff is useful.

Last edited by skipper585; 01-21-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:50 AM
BTHR Zero X Offline

Send a message via AIM to BTHR Zero X Send a message via MSN to BTHR Zero X Send a message via Yahoo to BTHR Zero X
Default Re: lendandary locations

sorry this is poor here

In Game Pokémon

Dialga/Palkia

Atop Mt. Coronets, after doing battle with Admins and the Team Galatic Boss, Dialga or Palkia depending on your version will have been awakened. After the legendarey trio appear Uxie, Azelf and Mespirt, Dialga/Palkia's Powers will be qwelled but you can now fighting it. This is straight after the battle with the Team Galatic Boss so you don't have time to heal. Dialga or Palkia are at Lv. 47

Uxie

After battling with Dialga or Palkia, the three legendary Pokémon will be at the lakes scattered around Sinnoh. At Lake Acuity is Uxie. You battle him here but you only get to fight him once so be sure to save. It is at Lv. 50

Azelf

After battling With Dialga or Palkia, the three legendary Pokémon will be at the lakes scattered around Sinnoh. At Lake Valor is Azelf. You battle him here but you only get to fight him once so be sure to save. It is at Lv. 50

Mesprit

After battling with Dialga or Palkia, the three legendary Pokémon will be at the lakes scattered around Sinnoh. At Lake Verity is Mesprit. Once you go up to battle him, he runs off. His location is not registered in your Pokédex but rather in the Marking Map (Obtained from President of Poketch Company after obtaining 3rd Badge)in your Pokétch. He will appear randomly in the grass. It is at Lv. 50

Heatran

Once you have the National Dex and gone to the Island in the North East from Snowpoint City, You nedd to get to Stark Mountain in the north or the island, you will team up with a trainer called Buck while going through the Mountain. Once you reach the end, he will take the item you where both searchong for and go. Return to the Survival Area and Buck will be in one of the houses. Talk to him and he leaves. Return to the Mountain where you found the item and Heatran will be there. You can only get to battle him once and he is Lv. 70 so save beforehand

Regigigas

Regigigas is in the temple just north of Snowpoint City, deep in the ruins, he will sit there asleep until you transfer Regirock, Regice and Registeel over from your GBA games. You have to have the three Pokémon in your team, to be able to awaken Regigigas. Be warned as he is a very powerful Pokémon at Lv. 70. You can only get to battle him once and he is Lv. 70 so save beforehand

Giratina

After getting the National Dex, a new area with a lake and Turnback Cave by itis opened. It is just east of Route 214. In it is a foggy maze area with pointers telling you where to go. After finding your way through, you should find Giratina. This is the 3rd legendary Dragon to go with Dialga and Palkia. Once again you can only battle it here and it is at Lv. 70. With a variety of resistences due to both of its types, you best be prepared. You can only get to battle him once and he is Lv. 70 so save beforehand

Cresselia

After getting the National Dex, when you need to talk to the family in the house above the Sailor by the boat in Canalave Town, you will be told of Full Moon Island. Talk to the Sailor and he will take you there. The only thing on this island is Cresselia. Talk to her and she will fly off. Like Mesprit, it's current location will display on your Marking Map (Obtained from President of Poketch Company after obtaining 3rd Badge) Pokétch so you will have to track it through that. You can only get to battle her once and she is Lv. 50 so save beforehand

Manaphy & Phione

Manaphy, the Prince of the Sea, is obtained via a Special Event that was available for completing Pokémon Ranger. You can transfer Manaphy over to your game. The Egg it is in hatches after a while into a Lv. 1 Manaphy. However this Manaphy is able to breed and when you breed it, it will hatch into the Pre-Eloved Manaphy; Phione. A Weaker version of Manaphy (note Phione does not evole in to Manaphy)

Event Only Pokémon

Darkrai

Once you obtain the item Membership Pass at the Nintendo pokemon event, Go to Canalave City and you will be able to access the Motel which has always been locked. Go there for a night's sleep and you will be disturbed by Darkrai in your sleep. When you wake up, a Diary will be there which contains Darkrai's location. Go to the Sailor at the bottom of the city and he will take you there. When you get to the island, you can go up and battle Darkrai. You can only get to battle him once and he is Lv. 40 so save beforehand

Shaymin

After you go to the Nintendo pokemon event that is giving away Shaymin, you will receive the item called: Oak's Letter. With this item in your bag, go to the White Rock in Route 224. You will notice that the Route has been extended. Now as an extra long route leading to the Flower Paradise, all the way to the top right of the map, you must travel it all the way. At the end, in a flower filled field, you will find Shaymin awaiting you. It is at Lv. 30. You can only get to battle it once and it is Lv. 30 so save beforehand

Arceus

Once you go to the event, you will receive the item called: Azure Pipe. With this item in your bag, go to the Spear Pillar in Mt. Coronet where you battled Dialga or Palkia. Go to the symbol between the pillars where Dialga or Palkia sat and use the Azure Pipe. Some stairs will appear that will go up to the Hall of Origin. Here Arceus resides. Be warned as it is the highest level Wild Pokémon at Lv. 80 so be prepare. You can only get to battle him once and he is Lv. 80 so save beforehand

Sprite Souce :http://veekun.com/

Last edited by BTHR Zero X; 01-21-2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Making it look better
Old 01-21-2008, 11:12 AM
BTHR Zero X Offline

Send a message via AIM to BTHR Zero X Send a message via MSN to BTHR Zero X Send a message via Yahoo to BTHR Zero X

^^^^ Thats how its done ^^^^
Old 01-27-2008, 03:43 AM
Giratina Offline

BTHR Zero X, don't double post. Also, mail skipper585 that list instead of posting it on HIS thread - that's just rude!

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 01-27-2008, 12:42 PM
BTHR Zero X Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Ralts View Post
BTHR Zero X, don't double post. Also, mail skipper585 that list instead of posting it on HIS thread - that's just rude!
it may be rude but at least the information is correct id rather be rude then give false information
Old 01-27-2008, 01:00 PM
BubbleFis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Thumbs up Re: lendandary locations

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTHR Zero X View Post
it may be rude but at least the information is correct id rather be rude then give false information
Thats is because you are brain dead, being polite would do as well
And If you weren't brain dead His information is correct your just posting with extra info most people wouldn't need, but yes he never put the spirits on but thats okay
Manaphy and Phione is Debatable of being a legend or not
Also you could have said something like this
"Dude, I think you should put more info like the spirits and stuff, this is how mine looks:

Quote:
In Game Pokémon

Dialga/Palkia

Atop Mt. Coronets, after doing battle with Admins and the Team Galatic Boss, Dialga or Palkia depending on your version will have been awakened. After the legendarey trio appear Uxie, Azelf and Mespirt, Dialga/Palkia's Powers will be qwelled but you can now fighting it. This is straight after the battle with the Team Galatic Boss so you don't have time to heal. Dialga or Palkia are at Lv. 47

Uxie

After battling with Dialga or Palkia, the three legendary Pokémon will be at the lakes scattered around Sinnoh. At Lake Acuity is Uxie. You battle him here but you only get to fight him once so be sure to save. It is at Lv. 50

Azelf

After battling With Dialga or Palkia, the three legendary Pokémon will be at the lakes scattered around Sinnoh. At Lake Valor is Azelf. You battle him here but you only get to fight him once so be sure to save. It is at Lv. 50

Mesprit

After battling with Dialga or Palkia, the three legendary Pokémon will be at the lakes scattered around Sinnoh. At Lake Verity is Mesprit. Once you go up to battle him, he runs off. His location is not registered in your Pokédex but rather in the Marking Map (Obtained from President of Poketch Company after obtaining 3rd Badge)in your Pokétch. He will appear randomly in the grass. It is at Lv. 50

Heatran

Once you have the National Dex and gone to the Island in the North East from Snowpoint City, You nedd to get to Stark Mountain in the north or the island, you will team up with a trainer called Buck while going through the Mountain. Once you reach the end, he will take the item you where both searchong for and go. Return to the Survival Area and Buck will be in one of the houses. Talk to him and he leaves. Return to the Mountain where you found the item and Heatran will be there. You can only get to battle him once and he is Lv. 70 so save beforehand

Regigigas

Regigigas is in the temple just north of Snowpoint City, deep in the ruins, he will sit there asleep until you transfer Regirock, Regice and Registeel over from your GBA games. You have to have the three Pokémon in your team, to be able to awaken Regigigas. Be warned as he is a very powerful Pokémon at Lv. 70. You can only get to battle him once and he is Lv. 70 so save beforehand

Giratina

After getting the National Dex, a new area with a lake and Turnback Cave by itis opened. It is just east of Route 214. In it is a foggy maze area with pointers telling you where to go. After finding your way through, you should find Giratina. This is the 3rd legendary Dragon to go with Dialga and Palkia. Once again you can only battle it here and it is at Lv. 70. With a variety of resistences due to both of its types, you best be prepared. You can only get to battle him once and he is Lv. 70 so save beforehand

Cresselia

After getting the National Dex, when you need to talk to the family in the house above the Sailor by the boat in Canalave Town, you will be told of Full Moon Island. Talk to the Sailor and he will take you there. The only thing on this island is Cresselia. Talk to her and she will fly off. Like Mesprit, it's current location will display on your Marking Map (Obtained from President of Poketch Company after obtaining 3rd Badge) Pokétch so you will have to track it through that. You can only get to battle her once and she is Lv. 50 so save beforehand

Manaphy & Phione

Manaphy, the Prince of the Sea, is obtained via a Special Event that was available for completing Pokémon Ranger. You can transfer Manaphy over to your game. The Egg it is in hatches after a while into a Lv. 1 Manaphy. However this Manaphy is able to breed and when you breed it, it will hatch into the Pre-Eloved Manaphy; Phione. A Weaker version of Manaphy (note Phione does not evole in to Manaphy)

Event Only Pokémon

Darkrai

Once you obtain the item Membership Pass at the Nintendo pokemon event, Go to Canalave City and you will be able to access the Motel which has always been locked. Go there for a night's sleep and you will be disturbed by Darkrai in your sleep. When you wake up, a Diary will be there which contains Darkrai's location. Go to the Sailor at the bottom of the city and he will take you there. When you get to the island, you can go up and battle Darkrai. You can only get to battle him once and he is Lv. 40 so save beforehand

Shaymin

After you go to the Nintendo pokemon event that is giving away Shaymin, you will receive the item called: Oak's Letter. With this item in your bag, go to the White Rock in Route 224. You will notice that the Route has been extended. Now as an extra long route leading to the Flower Paradise, all the way to the top right of the map, you must travel it all the way. At the end, in a flower filled field, you will find Shaymin awaiting you. It is at Lv. 30. You can only get to battle it once and it is Lv. 30 so save beforehand

Arceus

Once you go to the event, you will receive the item called: Azure Pipe. With this item in your bag, go to the Spear Pillar in Mt. Coronet where you battled Dialga or Palkia. Go to the symbol between the pillars where Dialga or Palkia sat and use the Azure Pipe. Some stairs will appear that will go up to the Hall of Origin. Here Arceus resides. Be warned as it is the highest level Wild Pokémon at Lv. 80 so be prepare. You can only get to battle him once and he is Lv. 80 so save beforehand

Sprite Souce :http://veekun.com/
and If you want me to do the thread I'll make one myself"

Not "yours sucks mine is way better so I'll post it here"
so be more polite

No WiFi available ATM
Old 01-27-2008, 01:03 PM
BTHR Zero X Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrazor View Post
Thats is because you are brain dead, being polite would do as well
And If you weren't brain dead His information is correct your just posting with extra info most people wouldn't need, but yes he never put the spirits on but thats okay
Manaphy and Phione is Debatable of being a legend or not
Also you could have said something like this
"Dude, I think you should put more info like the spirits and stuff, this is how mine looks:

and If you want me to do the thread I'll make one myself"

Not "yours sucks mine is way better so I'll post it here"
so be more polite
Try reading the information he put it was alot of it was false concering items and such
Old 01-27-2008, 01:08 PM
BubbleFis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Try reading the information he put it was alot of it was false concering items and such
See your showing of your dead-brain-ess
His information is correct, he needs a bit more details but thats okay and Items are concerning and you never thought of telling it was to be hacked so don't be a jerk he's doing the right thing and also there is a great invention called the edit button

No WiFi available ATM
Old 01-27-2008, 01:13 PM
BTHR Zero X Offline

Default Re: legendary locations

Quote:
See your showing of your dead-brain-ess
His information is correct, he needs a bit more details but thats okay and Items are concerning and you never thought of telling it was to be hacked so don't be a jerk he's doing the right thing and also there is a great invention called the edit button
Well all i can say i wouldn't have need to post my version if he would have got the information right which he did not compare the too and you will see his was a halfarsed attempt your just coursing a fuss over some thing that is none of your concern
Old 01-27-2008, 01:18 PM
BubbleFis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Well all i can say i wouldn't have need to post my version if he would have got the information right which he did not compare the too and you will see his was a halfarsed attempt your just coursing a fuss over some thing that is none of your concern
your are an idiot>.><.<I said his information is correct(it is too) I just said he needs a little information, yes really this is none of my concern---dude use your brain, guides are for people to read(I'm not too interested in legends though) also why shouldn't it be my concern to give thoughts of how to improve--And you're way too rude, just drop this argument edit your post and make it nicer or you can look like and still be a

No WiFi available ATM
Old 01-27-2008, 01:32 PM
BTHR Zero X Offline

Quote:
your are an idiot>.><.<I said his information is correct(it is too) I just said he needs a little information, yes really this is none of my concern---dude use your brain, guides are for people to read(I'm not too interested in legends though) also why shouldn't it be my concern to give thoughts of how to improve--And you're way too rude, just drop this argument edit your post and make it nicer or you can look like and still be a
I will not edit my post because his information is incorrect and your they guy looking like and idiot becuase you cant see that
Old 01-27-2008, 01:38 PM
BubbleFis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
I will not edit my post because his information is incorrect and your they guy looking like and idiot becuase you cant see that
You are so stupid you can't even see. He just has to make his information a bit more detailed and thats all so show me what is incorrect your brain or skippers post(obviously your brain) now quote his post and show me whats wrong with what he says

No WiFi available ATM
Old 01-27-2008, 02:00 PM
BTHR Zero X Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper585 View Post
1. cressellia- beat the elite four and then go to the city with the sailor guy
could be anywhere

Quote:
2. heatran- first beat the elite four and go to stark mountain. Go until you reach blake.
there is no one called blake in the game

Quote:
2. heatran- first beat the elite four and go to stark mountain. Go until you reach blake.take him to the top and he he takes the magma orb. go to the house right out side the poke center in the survival area or resort area. he puts back the orb. Then go back up stark mountain preferebally using rock climb and go to the top, heatran will be their waiting for you to battle it.)
read it it doesnt make any sence

Quote:
3. Girantina- after you beat the elite four find a place on the map called spring path. Go in it and youll find Girantina after a couple turns ups and downs.
so its at spring path wait on its on its in turnback cave just of spring path through the fog maze inside the cave

Quote:
4.Regigigas- get all three regis and go to snowpoint temple. in it there is regigigas.
what so he just there nothing else you dont need anything on you or anything wait yes you do

Quote:
5.- palki or dialga- go to the top of Mt. Spear..
Mt.spear wait that isnt on the map where is this in jhoto maby or kanto hmmm no -_-

Quote:
6- this is not a lengendary but is rare. rotom- go to the old chatue in eterna city at night and go to the room with the tv in it, click on it, and rotom pops out.
wait ill go do this now ah wait i cant i need to do the pokemon league

Quote:
7.- arceus- get heavens pipe and go to spear pillar where you go to battle palkia or dialga and arceus will be there at level 80 the strongest of all pokemon.
spear piller wait wasnt it Mt.spear a second ago? and theres not item called the heavens pipe

Quote:
8.- darkrai- get a membership pass and go to canalave city then go to a motel that was used to be claosed and go to bed there. in your dream darkrai wil be in their and tell you a location where he is. go to the sailor and he will take you there.
you dont need to go to the sailor. as soon as you awake your on the island

Quote:
9. shaymin- get oaks letter and go to route 224 and go to white rock. the path will be extended and after the pathe shaymin will be ther e at level 30.
this was the only thing he got right

happy now i debunked it all
Old 01-27-2008, 02:12 PM
BubbleFis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
could be anywherestop trying to sheild the truth he also said that he can be anywhere and teleports like mesprit

there is no one called blake in the game no He made a mistake he's name is Bill probably a typo or he just forgot

read it it doesnt make any sence we're talking about false information, I'm talking about details, and you're to brain-dead to make sense out of it

so its at spring path wait on its on its in turnback cave just of spring path through the fog maze inside the cave yes he needs to mention Turnback cave, but we're giving locations not guides, so common sense works-unless your a five year old

what so he just there nothing else you dont need anything on you or anything wait yes you do he said you need the regis, details is my part

Mt.spear wait that isnt on the map where is this in jhoto maby or kanto hmmm no -_- Cool we can go to Johto and Kanto in Diamond/Pearl yea real smart and he made a typo he mistaked spear pillar with MT. Coronet

wait ill go do this now ah wait i cant i need to do the pokemon league Details is what he needs and I own details also its common sense if you can only get 151 pokemon in Sinnoh dex and you can find them all in a guide in this thread

spear piller wait wasnt it Mt.spear a second ago? and theres not item called the heavens pipe He mistook it, Spear pillar is at the top of mount Coronet, happy theres something called edit button, and it is called Heaven's Pipe, Azure Flute is japanese translation

you dont need to go to the sailor. as soon as you awake your on the island Well you would know you hack for this ****

this was the only thing he got right No your to stupid

happy now i debunked it all
You are an idiot changes in bold

No WiFi available ATM

Last edited by BubbleFis; 01-27-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:29 PM
BTHR Zero X Offline

Quote:

could be anywhere
stop trying to sheild the truth he also said that he can be anywhere and teleports like mesprit I was refering to the sailor idiot

there is no one called blake
in the game no He made a mistake he's name is Bill probably a typo or he just forgot and its buck not bill or blake so false

read it it doesnt make any sence
we're talking about false information, I'm talking about details, and you're to brain-dead to make sense out of it read it properly the way its layout and writen its back to front and the wrong way around so its false

so its at spring path wait on its on its in turnback cave just of spring path through the fog maze inside the cave
yes he needs to mention Turnback cave, but we're giving locations not guides, so common sense works-unless your a five year old Turnback cave is its location not spring path so its false

what so he just there nothing else you dont need anything on you or anything wait yes you do
he said you need the regis, details is my part still false information he makes it sound like all you need is to have the regis

Mt.spear wait that isnt on the map where is this in jhoto maby or kanto hmmm no -_-
Cool we can go to Johto and Kanto in Diamond/Pearl yea real smart and he made a typo he mistaked spear pillar with MT. Coronet still false information

wait ill go do this now ah wait i cant i need to do the pokemon league
Details is what he needs and I own details also its common sense if you can only get 151 pokemon in Sinnoh dex and you can find them all in a guide in this threada detailed answer would be correct information what he put would be false information

spear piller wait wasnt it Mt.spear a second ago? and theres not item called the heavens pipe
He mistook it, Spear pillar is at the top of mount Coronet, happy theres something called edit button, and it is called Heaven's Pipe, Azure Flute is japanese translation
Heavens pipe is the *** translation Azure pipe if the proper english name and still mistook the name of the area so still false information

you dont need to go to the sailor. as soon as you awake your on the island
Well you would know you hack for this **** no its called youtube watch the videos for it you will see for your self

this was the only thing he got right
No your to stupid now thats mature just cant take your wrong can you

You are an idiot changes in bold
my edits are in red