Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 01-27-2008, 02:03 PM
BubbleFis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: lendandary locations

But there is your idiocity, the only thing thats wrong with this is the lack of detail nothing more, And can't you drop it your moron....I'm asking you to be polite and tell him what to improve and also make your own screwed thread so I can tell you your wrong don't post on his thread

No WiFi available ATM
Old 01-27-2008, 02:08 PM
Giratina Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTHR Zero X View Post
could be anywhere
In a city? The only one with sailor people floating around is Canalave.

there is no one called blake in the game
Yes. There is, but you need to beat th E4 first.

read it it doesnt make any sence
I understood it just fine.

so its at spring path wait on its on its in turnback cave just of spring path through the fog maze inside the cave
That's Shaymin on Spring Path, genius.

what so he just there nothing else you dont need anything on you or anything wait yes you do
You go ice skating. Yes, capture or migrate all three Regis and go to Snowpoint Temple, located in (where else?) Snowpoint City. Skate around and Regigigas will appear eventualy.

Mt.spear wait that isnt on the map where is this in jhoto maby or kanto hmmm no -_-
This, however, is correct. There's no Mt. Spear in the game, he probably meant Nt. Coronet.

wait ill go do this now ah wait i cant i need to do the pokemon league
I'm not sure on this one.

note: following items need to be recieved by a pokemon event or hacking device:

spear piller wait wasnt it Mt.spear a second ago? and theres not item called the heavens pipe
Yes, there is. It just needs to be hacked until an event releases it, genius.

you dont need to go to the sailor. as soon as you awake your on the island
WAAAH! Wrong.

this was the only thing he got right

happy now i debunked it all
And so there you have it. Happy now?

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 01-27-2008, 02:15 PM
BTHR Zero X Offline

Send a message via AIM to BTHR Zero X Send a message via MSN to BTHR Zero X Send a message via Yahoo to BTHR Zero X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrazor View Post
But there is your idiocity, the only thing thats wrong with this is the lack of detail nothing more, And can't you drop it your moron....I'm asking you to be polite and tell him what to improve and also make your own screwed thread so I can tell you your wrong don't post on his thread
Your the one who started this with me and i have my own thread try looking and youle find it and its more then lack of detail and it seem you cant drop it ether can you?
Old 01-27-2008, 02:19 PM
BubbleFis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Look all I said was to be polite and your dunce self comes over and says all these unessescary things

No WiFi available ATM
Old 01-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Dark Lightning Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lightning

Quote:
Your the one who started this with me and i have my own thread try looking and youle find it and its more then lack of detail and it seem you cant drop it ether can you?
The smartest thing to do would have been dropping it yourself.
Calm down people, this is not meant to be a rowing room. If you don't calm down I'll tell a mod.
On the other hand, the guide isn't too bad, well done.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:24 PM
BTHR Zero X Offline

Send a message via AIM to BTHR Zero X Send a message via MSN to BTHR Zero X Send a message via Yahoo to BTHR Zero X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Ralts View Post
could be anywhere
In a city? The only one with sailor people floating around is Canalave.theres more then one city with sailors it in

Yes. There is, but you need to beat th E4 first.nope his name is blake

I understood it just fine.lol ok then

so its at spring path wait on its on its in turnback cave just of spring path through the fog maze inside the cave
That's Shaymin on Spring Path, genius.shaymin in flower paradise acturly

what so he just there nothing else you dont need anything on you or anything wait yes you do
You go ice skating. Yes, capture or migrate all three Regis and go to Snowpoint Temple, located in (where else?) Snowpoint City. Skate around and Regigigas will appear eventualy. 1. you cant catch the regis 2. you dont enconter Regigigas you interact with him on the basment floor one you have all the other regis in your team

Mt.spear wait that isnt on the map where is this in jhoto maby or kanto hmmm no -_-
This, however, is correct. There's no Mt. Spear in the game, he probably meant Nt. Coronet. thank you

I'm not sure on this one.its correct ive tried many times and its even writen like that on seribii.com

spear piller wait wasnt it Mt.spear a second ago? and theres not item called the heavens pipe
the place where acrues is is called the hall of origins not spear piller

WAAAH! Wrong.not so its true

edits in red again and fine ill drop it even though my point is right and truthful
Old 01-27-2008, 02:35 PM
BubbleFis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
could be anywhere
In a city? The only one with sailor people floating around is Canalave.theres more then one city with sailors it in Again it's detail, so which city has a sailor that takes you to places--Common sense-which city is the port city

Yes. There is, but you need to beat th E4 first.nope his name is blake wait my mistake I meant Buck -he's right it's Buck-my fault it's been so long I haven't "interacted with the guy"

I understood it just fine.lol ok then Just needs organization but it's doing fine

That's Shaymin on Spring Path, genius.shaymin in flower paradise acturly Giratina is in the turnback cave which IS located in SPRING PATH and Shaymin is located in Flower Paradise

You go ice skating. Yes, capture or migrate all three Regis and go to Snowpoint Temple, located in (where else?) Snowpoint City. Skate around and Regigigas will appear eventualy. 1. you cant catch the regis 2. you dont enconter Regigigas you interact with him on the basment floor one you have all the other regis in your team dude he meant in Emarald/Ruby/Saphire oh and common sense whenever you see a legend sprite obviously you interact with iy

This, however, is correct. There's no Mt. Spear in the game, he probably meant Nt. Coronet. thank you Yeah he mistook it for MT. Coronet as I said before

I'm not sure on this one.its correct ive tried many times and its even writen like that on seribii.com No maybe, I should use my common sense and see that Rotom should be after the elite 4-yes after the elite four but Mostly common sense

the place where acrues is is called the hall of origins not spear piller Yes it is Hall of Origin, but you have to use Heaven Pipe at SPEAR PILLAR to get there

WAAAH! Wrong.not so its true I'm not too sure Probably because I'm not a hacker or not such a pokefreak to watch videos on youtube

Edits in Blue also I dont want to argue with an idiot who isn't gonna drop this so I guess I'll just admit that you're right and I'm wrong because I don't want this to turn into WWIII

No WiFi available ATM
Old 01-27-2008, 02:39 PM
BTHR Zero X Offline

As a responce to the last Edit im a Game Freak not just a poke-freak i live for detail and correct information i write guides for a living so im very picky i guess i was too harsh and im sorry but i hope you can see the point i was trying to get across it was a poor attempt and need to be thought through before posting
Old 01-27-2008, 06:31 PM
screech1941 Offline

Quote:
could be anywhere

this was the only thing he got right

happy now i debunked it all
This kid has a point here. The original poster's thread was garbage.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Giratina Offline

Why don't you take all your info, and make a new thread if you are so convinced your info is correct?

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 02-09-2008, 11:23 PM
shakierarox Offline

This thread was not made to cause fights, but to inform. IMO, I believe that BRTH Zero X, should have just PM'ed skipper585 about the info and then there would have been no fights, because right now, I think that this thread is useless.