Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2 {Revamped and Revived} [SU]

Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2
Note*: I added much more to the original, so it doesn't mean that if you were accepted last time you'll be accepted this time.

In an alternate time where demons are rumored to have walked and lived, almost as many as there were humans, there was a bloody rivalry between two specific races; the well know Tails demons, and the never known Eclipse Spirits. It was said that the victors of a battle would be able to enter the human world as they were. Being of lesser power but greater numbers, the Eclipse Spirits were well known amongst each other, and all banded togethre to attempt to defeat the Tails demons. But, in a traitorous attempt, the Ecplise spirits failed, most almost all perished, while the Tails demons entered the human world. (which in this case in the Naruto universe) Of the Eclipse spirits left, each one vowed to make the traitor among them, disappear, but that traitor already had another plan. The demon in question had passed into the real world unnoticed and lured the other Eclipse Spirits, as the night was the frist day of the worlds new year and a blood moon eclipse was happening which was the only reason they could pass on.

But that same traitor, had killed more of the Spirits, making there a similar number to how many Tails demons there were, and in similar likeness to them, changing them to the Winged Demons. (I'll list them later on)The traitor was the 10 winged demon called Kukiken, but he had no time or energy to posess a physical form after he trapped most of the other Winged Demons. He hadn't enough chakra to continue physically in this world, and he was bent and influenced by dark human emotions, as had most of the Winged Demons and had strayed off their original plan and wandered about doing what they pleased like the Tails Demons.

Now to get on the human sides of things, there was an asylum for the criminally insane for those who had been captured. This was shortly after the passage of the demons. It wasn't just an asylum, it was also an execution ground. It was run by only two people, a man known as Moriro and his care taker Akito. This is where the fight between Kukiken and the other Winged Demons had taken place, nearly barrying the entire facility in stone. Kukiken noticed Moriro's hate and offered him immortality and power, although he had planned to do other things instead. Moriro really didn't have a say in it at all. Some of the winged Demons spirits he trapped inside a stone with each a different seal identifying which demon was which. The facility was run as if nothing had happened for years and years. Akito didn't seem to age along with Moriro, who went by the name 'Kiken' from that day on, and never left his room. Soon, 'Kiken' started to keep the bodies of the dead, preserved perfectly in the bones and skins of the dead demons that he had killed.

The only ones who knew the least bit of what was going on, was the Kouseitan'i clan, which, after Kiken had recruited, or more gathered enough bodies to posess with whatever chakra he had to go and eliminate the clan. Unknown to him, the 2 Winged and 4 Winged Demon, Metaru and Ryumori were somewhat affiliated with this clan and nearly defeated Kiken, but most of the clan was eliminated, along with the loss of Metaru, but his Spirit was locked away before Kiken could take it. Ryumori was already in another host, but that host was said to have been lost for 4 years aftre the battle. Now its the present day and Kiken, although weak had his own band of living ninja, the remains of the Kouseitan'i clan roam about each country much like a gypsy caravan, telling their story in their own language indirectly. There are the remaining demons that are in danger, the spirits of the deceased demons want revenge, but have no power to do so, those that are alive have a medium, but know that Kiken has been bored with the Winged demons, he's not only searching for them anymore...something else was in store for the world.

For all his living ninja are concerned, Kiken now a days, became obsessed with finding what makes a living being individual from the rest of its kind. What gives it the will to live. Animals weren't helping him, so he went to the 'best' thing he could think of; human beings. He took orphans, normal children, homeless people off the streets that he knew no one would notice missing. He tested them in what seemed to be only physical tests of endurance, but soon he went blindly mad. He experimented on them like lab animals, no, like obsolete work tools. Many died quickly, but those who had a will to live he tested more, until they died as well. Thinking ever further into his obsession, he began to look away from ordinary people and work on ninja. He took ones with indivudual techniques, kekkei genkai, secret jutsu, or those from specific clans and sought out what made them how they were. His followers only know this of his plan, as does anyone else who is still alive, being caged up. Some escaped, but if they were caught, were brutally punished until they died at most, because of all previous events. Few escaped back to their homes, not even to dare risk the lives of everyone around them by explaining the truth.

Rules:
I and Eeveeking are both RPM, so Eeveeking gets the same respect as I get and can deny or accept sign ups like I can.
Follow the regular rules, no godmodding, spamming, flamming ect.
I'm going to say this again: Don't sign up unless you're going to post at the bare minimum of once every two days. My last one died because we were waiting on people to post that were inactive. I do NOT want that to happen again.
Follow the SU, don't complain if you can't have a Winged Demon. I'm only letting a few people have them, and the RPMs, me and Eeveeking get first pick, so deal with it.
All the demons are their own characters, so don't go and change them in the middle of the RP. I didn't take huors and hours of work just so it could be changed.
Reservations last four days, maximum extensions for a week, so if you need an extension, just say the reason why you need one and you're going to get it.
The Winged Demons info will be put on as I type it out, along with me drawing them all up. Until they're all finished, I'll list what info I have and you can claim it then.
The timeline for the RP is after Tsunade becomes Hokage, and yes the other characters from the Naruto series will be involved, but lets not go overboard and have the Akatsuki appear for a very pathetic reason. They'll all be NPC's.
Absolutely no Uchia's, Uzumaki's and so forth. If you want to be related to someone, PM me, and it can't be something extravagent like Saukra's twin or something. Diluted cousins is okay, but you'll have to run it by me or Eeveeking first.
Only second characters not that involved in the main story can be Jonin.
PG 14 laguange and, if it happens, romance. That means you can swear mild ones, but not one after the other, and nothing past kissing.
No one can have a bunch of S ranked jutsus, you'll learn or be able to learn jutsu in the RP, but not right off the bat. Balance yourself with your jutsu level.
I'd like each post to be at least a paragraph long as I know of writers block and schedule complications. I'd like some literacy here.
Sorry, but besides Kiken, only one bad guy will get a Winged Demon, and thats already a set one, so if you're a bad guy and want a Winged Demon, its already picked out for you. For those who say deceased or captured by their name, you can't use them.
Have fun.

SU Sheet
Name: (Last before first.)
Age: (12-14 for Genin, 14-16 for Chuunin. Only secondary characters can be Jonin)
Gender: (If I have to explain this, then you better leave anf figure it out yourself.)
Good or bad:(Bad people work for Kiken, good people are trying to live life right now and not be found by them)
Clan: (I'm looking for originality, and based on one of the rules above, only with good reasoning and back history can you be related to one of the already exsisting Naruto characters in the series. For new clans, provide information about it on the bottom of your sign up.)
Kekkei Genkai: (Optional, what is it called and what does it do?)
Village Affiliation:(Basically, what village you're apart of, or the one your clan is apart of)
Appearance: (I'll allow pictures, but even a picture doesn't tell us everything, so I'll expect some writing with it. All pictures are to be put as a link, and no stealing other characters appearances. You may use then as a reference, but nothing more.)
Personality: (No one is perfect, and I'd like something original. This is to be pretty detailed.)
*Winged Demon: (This is optional and only good people who put good SU's will get it. Unlike last time, you must pick one of the ones provided. You'll also need to put where your mark is on your body and it has to be somewhere where its concealed everyday, and somewhere appropriate.)
History: (This is where I'm looking for your level or role playing. This is to be the most detailed part of your sign up. Include how you started out as a ninja, anychildhood memories that changed your life completely, how you met your Eclpise Spirit if I let you have one and how you ended up where you are today. Were you a prisoner of Kiken and experimented on like an animal? Alot of questions to be answered, so this better be lengthy)

Weapon: (Anything that is NOT a kunai or shuriken. We all use them, but if you don't, make a note of it. This includes summoning scrolls if you have one)

Jutsu List: (You can make them up, but all jutsu are going to need a description. Remember balance, and I'm not taking a character who knows fifty different jutsu.)
You all start out with the mandatory Substitution jutsu, as not all ninja know the Shadow Clone jutsu, so if you want it, its part of your jutsu list, its not a freebee
Name: What its called, and for those who aren't like me and can put it into japanese formatting, put the english wording beside it in brackets)
Type: Either Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Summoning or forbidden. You can only have one forbidden or one Summoning, not both.)
Rank: What rank is it? D, C, B, A or S. all forbidden jutsu's are S ranked, depending on the summon, its either A or S)
Description: (Describe what it does, its affects and after affects if it has any.)

Accepted:
Saraibre-Good-Kousietan'i Ryuujin Tetsuda-Ryumori, Four Winged Jackal Demon/Kouseitan'i Takahara Soniya-Good/Kouseitan'i Jiten Bakoru-Good
KingofRohan888-Bad-Kyuuketsuki ,Koumori-Damiae, the Seven Winged Bat Demon
PsychicOats-Bad-Buraaru Urosutokiume
Empoleonx2-Good-Enmu, 'Kak' Kakuu-Hitsu, the Three Winged Snake Demon/Etai, Doro-Good/Houka, Toku-Good
Eeveeking929-Bad-Riken Koru
Master Ash-Ichiki, Saruno-Good-Buro, the One Winged Coyote Demon

Reserved/Pending:
Alex the Charmander-Good-Yukaro, the Five Winged Tiger Demon

Denied:

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 02-05-2008 at 03:46 AM.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2 [SU]

Winged Demon Information: Incomplete, will edit with information soon.
Title-Element Basis-Power-Availability
Buro, the One Winged Coyote Demon-Earth-Natural Chakra-Taken by Master Ash
Buro was once a Two Winged Demon, and there was a great argument over between him and Hitsu, of who was to be the Two-Winged demon of the realm. In a battle with the winged serpent Hitsu, the natural rivalry of Wind and Earth brought their blood to a boil. The fight lasted for years, even into the passage of the human world. Hitsu, being a serpent was very persuasive, now under the influence and adopting human emotions became very sly and deviant. He was able to persuade a band of humans to help him with his battle in order for them to live life again. This took many weeks to track down Buro, for he had adopted the personality traits similar to deception and cleverness. Hitsu and Buro continued to battle as if the serpent hadn't made any deal with the humans for at least another month. Buro knew that he was losing, and demanded that he have more power from the demonic parelell, and never stopped asking for it. Now was the time for Hitsu's plan to come into action. After another day and another battle, the ninja under Hitsu's influence attacked Buro while he rested, and those men lost their lives to the demon dog and he became brutally injured there after. Hitsu returned, and attacked Buro with more power than he posessed before but without knowing it. Wrapping his tail around Buros left wing, he tore it right off and his wing instantly meshed into Hitsu's flesh, causing him immense agony. Buro was furious now that one of his wings was gone, but it was even more puzzling as to how the Winged Serpent attained as much power as he did. The only answer that he got was it was punishment for wanting a coruppted power, and was forever grounded for eternity, never to be able to fly again. This is when Buro was bound to the earth element for the rest of his life.

Natural Chakra: This ability, or jutsu for the host allows them to lengthen their chakra limit by taking energy from living orgamisms, like plants. This is only for living things, as you can't take energy from a rock. Note that you need a little to get something. If you have no chakra left, you can't drain energy from anything.

Metaru, the Two Winged Dragon Demon-Metal-Metal Control-Unavailable
This demon was actually made 'artificially' meaning he didn't exsist in the demonic paralell. He was created from all the blood covered shuriken and kunai that had taken the lives of the living. Those discarded kunai and shurkien melted and are what makes Metaru's armor and all the lost life forces created his energy to live. You wouldn't really call him a demon, more of a spirit incased in organic armor, Metaru wandered around, only learning the human traits of wisdom, strength and pure spirit. He would take time to understand the aura's of things, and learned that there was more than just good and evil. There were many emotions of the human world, and many auras to understand. He found a clan that took the basic elements of the world and controlled them with the energy known as chakra. Metaru became appart of the clan as the spirit of Metal, but he could not pass on his power to a human without posessing that person first. At the time, he became the guardian of the clan, since they had very little military strength. He came across Ryumori, who was in search of the traitor Kukiken, but couldn't continue past the clan's homeland, as he was the one to save the life of a clan newborn, by becoming the demonic spirit since the parents of the child begged and pleaded. Metaru for the first time met Kukiken, although he didn't know it at the time, when he attacked the clan with a small band of well trained ninja. He ended up dying, but contained himself in an object to prevent his spirit from becoming trapped and imprisoned to the enemies use. He came upon the same child that Ryumori has inhabitted, not able to move and helpless in the hands in a man who called hiself Kiken. He made an attempt to communicate, which turned out to be successful, and helped the child out of temporary paralysis, and trained her to understand the aura's of all living things, but giving up the rest of his energy. rumor has it he isn't gone from this world yet.

Metal Manupilation: This gives the host the ability to control and manipulate metal; being able to stop kunai and shuriken in mid air, changing metal weapons into something else. It does require a bit of chakra to use, but the result is well worth it.

Hitsu, the Three Winged Serpent Demon-Air-Invisibility-Taken by Empoleonx2
Hitsu was the other Two-Winged Demon that won a battle against Buro. He never did mean to tear the Demons wing off though, but as a result is considered a higher ranked Demon that Buro. After being influenced by human emotions, he really did become a snake in the grass, but he didn't lose all of his sense of honour. He spent much of his time in the desert, learning the ability of camoflauge until he was made a rumor in Sunagakure. Hitsu left, and moved around, never stopping and always using his wings rather than slithering on the ground like a regular serpent. soon, he learnt invisibility, which he used to much of his advantage. He didn't come and speak to other demons, but knew they exsisted. He was the first to discover the whereabouts of Shukaku, but wasn't in any mind to engage him or the young host that he happened to be sealed in. As unstable as he was, he was very dangerous to deal with. That may have been the only time a Winged Demon was ever seen. Recently, he let his exsistance slip and was nearly attacked by Sunagakure's Jonin. Hitsu fled once more, retaining injuries that stopped him from moving any farther for a month or so. He had to slither about, so he made his wings sightless, so he appeared a giant gold serpent rather than the Three Winged Demon.

Invisibility: My coulding the host in a small thin mist of chakra, it mirrors light around it and becomes completely invisible to the human eye. Anything that can see chakra directly, like the Hyuuga clan's Byakugan, can still see the person in question. At a higher level, and after much training however, the chakra from the body, and the energy outside it begin to almost cancel each other out, therefore no chakra is seen, or the person. This takes an extensive amount of energy to use though, and the maximum time for 'Dual Invisibility' is about 6 minutes.

Ryumori, the four Winged Jackal Demon-Non-Elemental-Shapeshifting-Taken by me
Ryumori has a legend behind his wings. Each one, diagonally opposite from the other means a certain human trait. These four would be love, hate, silence and infinity. Silence and infinity, representing all things that end, and the entities that go on forever. Ryumori has always held a blood rivalry with Kyuubi, and has vowed to sap all the darkness out of him in order to become an element, rather than have no real elemental power. He was able to shapeshift into other Winged demons, but only having his own four wings at all times, and was able to use a minimal amount of their power. Ryumori has no mark or symbol of his own because of this, and isn't considered a true Winged Demon thereof by the other Demons except Teivare and Metaru. Ryumori was the only one of the real Winged Demons to have met and known Metaru, though often they fought with each other over who was the stronger spirit. The Four Winged Jackal never had his physical form without taking another and manupilating his chakra around it for it to become physical and have a real body. He searched for Kyuubi for most of his time, in attepts to sap all his inner darkness and become powerful, but he didn't want to be come something like Kukiken was. He first looked on a frigid mountainside, coming onto the Kousietan'i clan, but Metaru wouldn't allow him to pass any farther. Ryumori, feeling sympathy for the first time, helped give a longer life to a child by turning into its inner spirit on the night of a full moon. When Kiken attacked the village, Ryumori knew not how to escape the body he put himself in, and couldn't help Metaru battle the enemy off. He wasn't too concerned about protecting his medium at the time, so it resulted in an easy capture, but he refused to die like this, and knew it wasn't fair for his host. He tried, under the influence of Metaru and was able to get his medium to walk again. Ryumori was the one to keep his life force in him and the medium going, even after all the horrid things done to them. Only after escaping did Kiken know about Ryumori, and after a third escape attempt, they made it home back to their clan. Ryumori inheritted a mark from the family symbol of his host, and felt like a whole being.

Shapeshifting: The medium, or host can shapeshift and their forms can be influenced by the hosts other jutsu's or kekkei genkai's. This means that it takes energy to change from one form to another, but not to keep the form, so unless you want to be stuck as a wolf for a day, changing back before you run out of chakra is the best idea.

Yukaro, the Five Winged Tiger Demon-Water-Water Healing-Reserved by Alex the Charmander
Yukaro was always the least aggressive of all the remaining winged demons and the most intelligent. She was the last to pass into the human realm and was disturbed by all the different human emotions in the paralell. Having that, she didn't want to be influenced by them, so hid herself in a spring and bound herself to it for many decades. She was the first Winged Demon to feel fear, but not know or understand what it was. This spurred her into trying to meditate under thought of what other feelings might be by just saying the names of each emotion and trying to feel it for herself. She attained more intelligence this way, but never left the spring until 15 years ago. Yukaro travelled around, leanring of the living plants of the land and finding out which plants healed and harmed the humans that inhabited the land. The Winged Tiger learned her healing skills through the energy called chakra, and continued to master it. Soon, she could heal anything with just her energy and water itself. Not only that, she spent much of her time in the villages hidden in her element and took the time to figure out why their ways were so brutal and different from other human tactics as she had seen before. Yukaro never found any other Winged Demons, but found the other Tails demons and never came into contact with them in anyway, shape or form. yukaro had learned the human traits of sympathy, care and knowledge aside from feeling but still not understanding fear. The only time she had heard of another Winged Demon was when Akiras was captured by someone by the name of Kiken. At the time, Yukaro became afraid of this Kiken, but knew that she had to tell anyone she you find about him. By anyone, she meant her fellow Winged Demons. The Tiger wore herself out to an extent where she couldn't move for a year and had not the baility to move without being near a source of water or ice. Yukaro was trapped on land, at least until it rained and she could move again.

Water Healing: Perfect for a kunoichi, you can heal almost any wound with water and a bit of your chakra. Pure water and more chakra is needed for larger wounds. This can even antidote poisons and toxins and heals most acidic burns.

Teviare, the Six Winged Phoenix Demon-Fire-Flame Empowerment-Taken by Empoleonx2
Teivare was the one who recognized Kukiken as the traitor, and banded the Winged Demon together to battle the Tails demons as a joint group, and banding the last of them to stay as a united force. When the remaining Demons entered the human realm however, they were split up. Teivare searched effortlessly to find even one of them, but to no avail. He only found Kyuubi, and only asked him if he had heard from Ryumori. Kyuubi was surprised that the Winged Demons had entered the world and attacked Teivare. In a battle of fire, Teivare and Kyuubi called a draw, and the nine tailled fox replied in not knowing where the winged jackal was. Teivare continued his search. He only remained in the land of fire for most of his time, and witnessed the sealing of Kyuubi, but never found out who his host was. He returned and sat motionless in a statue, listening to the world for any sign of the Winged demons, but it was all in vain. during his time, he learned, and became the most wise of the winged demons, taking a philisphical look on things. Teivare always remained calm, and unlike his element, never grew to have a temper. You could always speak to the phoenix about anything, and he could relate to it. He understood fear, but never experienced it. Teivare also learned sacrifice, courage and inner strength.

Flame Empowerment: This gives the host a noticable resistance to fire based jutsu, and can actually become more powerful because of a heated attack. You can't be burned, and grow in chakra level if touched by a flame. It can regenerate your chakra as well, but too much reliance on this ability will result in serious injury. If too much chakra is absorbed, a burst of fire will emit from the body, and the host will become unconcious.

Damiae, the Seven Winged Bat Demon-Poison-Poison Revertion-Taken by KingofRohan888
Damiae was a very neutral Demon when it came to battling the Tails Demons's for safe passage into the human paralell, but he wasn't always a bat. Damiae originally a seven winged weasle, and a really big one at that. Still to this day though, he only looks into what suits him best, or what has more to ofer for him. When Damiae entered the human world, he did it without using the Blood Moon eclipse, and therefore lost his original body over a few years. He becamse scarred, and his body deteriorated until it turned into nothing but a slug-like mass with wings of skin and bone. He turned over to sapping the lives out of living beings, most of which were human, or missing ninja from every other village. Soon, his tangled mass stabalized, but Damiae was corrupted by emotions of hate, lust and greed. He still only wanted what was for himself, but what he wanted was another body that wasn't a slimy erratic lump of writhing black worms that killed everything it touched. Soon, he came upon Kiken, but he recognized it was really Kukiken upon sight. Kiken offered him a body, the one of a bat in return for his services. Damiae didn't see a downside, so willingly agreed. He obtained his new body immediately, and even though it wasn't as appealing as his previous one, it still fit him perfectly, as he was to find out in the later years.

Poison Revertion: With Damiae's chakra, you can revert, or change any liquid into a toxin. It depends on what liquid you're changing though. If its a very diluted, or not concentrated liquid, meaning there are many differentk kinds of other liquids, the toxin won't be as strong. Toxin includes acid and poison.

Akiras, the Eighted Winged Hawk Demon-Lightning-Extreme Agility-Currently Unavailable
Akiras was always erratic, and you could never know where his location was. He had so much energy, it was always being burned off. His regeneration went in a loop. The static in his feathers was absorbed and used to power all eight of his wings, which made more electricity and the process continued. Akiras never slept, or when he did, his wings never stopped flapping. The hawk never touched on the ground, so his talons were only good in gripping power, and could never hold his own weight up. During the battle, it was hard for him to complete tactics, because of his energy level being alarmingly high due to adrenaline and the ever flowing amount of energy. entering the human realm he did on his own, and was the last to come into the paralell. He used up half of his energy, and felt fatigue for the first time in his life. Due to his abrupt and non-casual entry, Kukiken was able to find him easily. for a few years, he tracked, and brutally chased down the winged demon. Akiras learned seriousness, and when he was captured, he felt hopelessness. He was contained in a glowing stone, engraved with his mark and a seal so that he could not get out of his prison. The only way, was to break the stone in a way that the seal would break, but his mark would not, resulting in a difficult challenge. Akiras was used to test the abilities of Kiken's test subjects against his will, and his energy was converted into a chakra that sealed Damiae into his host. Akiras knew that he shouldn't give up, but he knew of no one in the outside world. He tried every day after his capture, and still to this day to escape his stone prison. electrical energy sparks around the stone when he tries, but Kiken only mocks him and torments the demon.

Extreme Agility: Its very straight forward. By concentrating chakra into the hosts bio-electricity, the medium can move at inhuman speeds and the force from the legs and arms is extremely powerful. however, this is not a recommended use for long periods of time. The user becomes either extremely tired in the energized body parts, from temporary paralysis depending on the amount of time and energy used.

*Note, Akira's will be available later on in the RP once we hit a certain plot point. If you want him as a Summon, then please say so in your post.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 02-04-2008 at 11:22 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic
Default Re: Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2 {Revamped and Revived} [SU]

Can reserve a spot for me please? ^ ^;;;

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 01-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Alright Sar, here's what I've got for you so far. I'll have the major stuff filled out as soon as I can, but for right now I've just got the basic information and the Jutsu done.

Name: Riken Koru
Good or bad: I'm so going darkside.
Clan: Riken

Kekkei Genkai: Denkou Seisei (Lightning Generation)
Denkou Seisei is the ancient art of lightning generation. Similarly to Raijutsu, Denkou Seisei allows for the creation of lightning using chakra, same as with all jutsu. However, this technique directly converts chakra into lightning, allowing Koru to skip out on the hand seals to directly fire lightning at his enemies through his body.

Village Affiliation: The Riken clan is a part of Amegakure, however Koru is a missing-nin.

Appearance: Koru stands at 5'11", with a slim muscular form, most notably in his upper body. His face is somewhat pointed, but his features can't really be seen as he keeps his face and head completely covered with a black skintight mask at pretty much all times, leaving only his eerie yellow eyes to be seen. On a side note, his hair is short and light brown. He somehow managed to procure a forehead protector without a village insignia, and wears it around his covered forehead, the black cloth blending almost completely with the mask. His intent is to mark it once he actually finds someone "worthy".

Koru's clothes are fairly simple, black pants and a black sleeveless shirt over a long sleeved one, in addition to black boots and fingerless gloves. He also has two belts worn around his waist, one above the other, one of which holds his ninja tools and the other of which is home to the sheath for his foot long tanto blade. His 3 foot katana is sheathed on a belt wrapped diagonally around his chest, on is back.

Personality: Koru is... well, since there's no way to put this nicely, he's arrogant and prideful. He views himself as being superior, above all the rest, better. Basically as more than human. His entire life, his family, his teachers, even his teammates, who he called "friends", they've all held him back, kept him from becoming what he could truly be. He has no desire for power, seeing himself as having more than enough, and instead craves a challenge, something that isn't easy enough to do with one hand behind his back. He has no desire for control either, as that is simply more power he doesn't need and more dead weight to hold him back. The result lead to his search for a master, someone he could work for and who would give him the challenge he craves. That has become his sole purpose in life, and it has consumed him to the point where he does little else but pursue the one worthy of him.

History: Koru was born into the Riken clan, one of the strongest and most feared clans in his village (basically the Ame version of the Uchiha clan). Famed for their powerful Denkou Seisei technique, the Rikens were incredibly notable ninja, and Koru was one of the best in his generation of the clan. At the Ninja Academy, he proved himself to be the top of any class, and even more advanced than some of the older students. However, when you combine incredible talent with enormous pride, the result is rarely good.

Koru was placed into a team of three when he became a Genin, same as everyone, and they were given missions that were very beneath his talents. Quite obviously from their perfect mission success rate, Koru's team was put up for the first possible Chunin exam, and they all passed (thanks to him of course). However, the new Chunin thought that the missions would now meet his standards, and actually provide a challenge. Unfortunately, he was wrong. He was stuck taking low level C-Ranked missions, being at the bottom of the totem pole. Eventually, Koru just couldn't take it.

His leaving came in the dead of night. He wrote a note explaining himself to his family, before slipping out of the window and leaving the village. He also stole his father's daisho, his inheritance, meant to be given to him when he became a Jonin. He took it on the grounds that a) he believed himself to have already surpassed Jonin level and b) he knew he wasn't going to be around to collect it if he ever did become a Jonin. He was only 13 at the time. It was easy for him to leave, and since then he's traveled from country to country, looking for someone worthy enough to offer his services to, and who would actually make it worth his while. So far he has found no one, but a certain demon may have his eye on him.

Weapon: His awesomesauce katana.

Jutsu List:
You all start out with the mandatory Substitution jutsu, as not all ninja know the Shadow Clone jutsu, so if you want it, its part of your jutsu list, its not a freebee

Name: Body Replacement Techinique
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user propels himself with chakra to quickly move out fo the way of an attack, replacing his body with something else at a fast enough speed to trick the opponent into thinking you're still there.

Name: Arashi no Jutsu (Art of the Storm)
Description: Fires a bolt of lightning into the sky, drawing in any and all neary clouds and charging them, making them storm clouds. They then unleash their downpour on the world, coupled with a few lightning strikes. Intensity depends on how much cloud there is in a mile radius.

Name: Amehoppa no Jutsu (Art of Rain Hopper)
Description: Unleashes a bolt of lightning which jumps from raindrop to raindrop at high speeds, both increasing the speed of the lightning and making it copletely unpredictable. Only useful when it's raining.

Name: Summoning Jutsu-Eagle
Type: Summoning
Description: The name of the jutsu says it all, a basic summoning jutsu which calls forth an eagle, sometimes smaller ones as scouts, sometimes larger ones to fight with.

Name: Raikou Souran no Jutsu (Art of Lightning Control)
Description: During a storm, the user is able to control the electrical fields within clouds, basically manipulating lightning itself. This jutsu takes up quite a bit of chakra, and is only useful as long as the cloud actually has said electrical fields, but it is devestating, basically an end-game move.

Tanto: A short knife or dagger commonly used by samurai in the Heian, Kamakura, Muramachi, and Shinto-Shinto periods in Japan, primarily made for stabbing.

Daisho: A pairing of a katana or similar long blade with a tanto or similar short blade, used together in a very effective swordplay combination.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 02-01-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay, you're both reserved.

As for me, I'll be getting the demons information done before I get my own SU done. Don't expect mine until later on, even if it is the same character from last time, I need to change her up a lot.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

*Jumps up and down* Uh-huh! Finally! Count me in, uh-huh!

...He's a bit too hyper.

Don't talk behind my back. >_>

Oh?

Reserve me, please. ^_^
Old 01-23-2008, 12:03 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Can I be reserved to. I'd like to be an evil person with a winged demon? I thought of being one as I was reading the Plot and stuff then the rules so I'm asking now. I'll do better on activity this time.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 01-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

You can both be reserved.

Rohan, the only Winged Demon available to the bad side is Damiae, the Seven Winged bat. I still need to type up his info, but if you want one, thats the only one towards the evil.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

oooh, can I also reserve for the six winged phoenix? (nevermind ^ ^;;) I'll get my SU in ASAP I promise =)

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?

Last edited by Frozen_Mystic; 01-23-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:21 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglemaster23 View Post
oooh, can I also reserve for the six winged phoenix? =DD I'll get my SU in ASAP I promise =)
Alright, but you better have a really good SU then. Don't put any info regarding Teivare until I put his story up on my post, just put that you want him as a demon. If you have a good evalutaion of your SU, then you can have Teivare.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:59 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Just a question. Posion Reveration is what exactly? My vocabulary isn't exactly the best.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 01-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

@Eaglemaster23-I withdrew your reservation for Teivare

@KingofRohan-Its like an ability you get through a jutsu for having him as a demon. Basically, with Damiae's chakra, you can revert, or change any liquid into a toxin. It depends on what liquid you're changing though. If its a very diluted, or not concentrated liquid, meaning there are many differentk kinds of other liquids, the toxin won't be as strong. Toxin includes acid and poison.

Since you're the first besides me to have a demon, I'lll finish this information after I finish Hitsu's.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:10 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I actually just got some huge school project =( so I might now be on every day or two... I mean, yeah, after a week or so I will but... considering I'll also need to catch up on my fanfic... I'm going to renounce my reserve ;n; so very very sorry, but I just won't have enough time....

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 01-24-2008, 12:51 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglemaster23 View Post
I actually just got some huge school project =( so I might now be on every day or two... I mean, yeah, after a week or so I will but... considering I'll also need to catch up on my fanfic... I'm going to renounce my reserve ;n; so very very sorry, but I just won't have enough time....
I actually thank you for that. Not for your leave, which is a sad thing, but the fact that you said something. I understand and will remove your reservation.

Thank you for letting me know.

Anyway, i have pictures for most of the Demons, and in those pictures are what their marks look like, so I'd look at your demons picture if you have or get one. Any coloring I let you decide, because one, I didn't feel like colouring them and I'm poor at it, two, more freedom for you guys.

I'm going to explain something that I forgot to mention earlier. The demon's titles are in different colors because thats the color coding I'd like to be used in your posts to represent your demons speaking. Yes, speaking through your thoughts is a given, but they're to all be in italics unless otherwise stated.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 01-24-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Woot Sab the best, reserve me NOW! :p
Hitsu Winged Dragon please..>:] I'm so glad this is back, with more 'oof'.

SU Sheet
Name:
Enmu, 'Kak' Kakuu
Chuunin
Good or bad:
Good
Clan:
Kirikirry

Kekkei Genkai:
UzuEnkei Fogu [Swirling Circle Fog]

This Kekkei Genkai like most is a eye technique, or a Doujutsu. Causing the user eyes to cloud up, making the air dense. Creating fog, not regular fog, sometimes poisonous depending on the user skill level. The user can see perfectly through the fog, which is why most foe's think this KG is stupid. There are four stages of this KG.

Stage 1-
All Kirikirri members start at this stage, if they can get to this stage. This Doujutsu must be actived through great pain, sometimes that means death. The fog in the eye is only light, you can barely tell their eye color has changed. The density of the air is little, but enough for the foe to choke.

Stage 2-
This stage requires a vast knowledge, and skill to access, you must have learn the other inside and out. Sometimes it comes the same as the first stage, in great pain or in trouble. With this stage the user eye darkens a few shades. Letting mist into the air, every time this Doujutsu is activated, whether or not the user commands for it. With the second stage the user is able to make a whole forest fill with fog.

Stage 3-
This stage and stage two are able to open together, but at great length. This stage is able to drown a whole town/city in fog, the user can also let out poison into the fog. The poison can only travel twenty-five feet, or can be directly channeled at the opponent. The fog in this stage is really dense, like all fog light reflects off it, wich is what it does to Raijutsus. With this stage the user eyes turns a really dark silver color, allowing them to have complete sight in the fog.

Stage 4-
This stage has never been reach by any Kirikirri shinobi, or it has but they have died when using it. This stage has great strength, many Kirikirri shinobi dream about this strength.

Along with the Stages there are different version of this KG.

Village Affiliation:
Country of Water - Kirigakure - Mizukage

Appearance:
Kak has messy hazel hair, with stripes of 'pure' sky blue highlights. As annoying as it can be Kak keeps his hair semi-long, enough to cover his wide forehead. Kak has four highlight stripes, each one lighter than the next, or it happens to look that way. Near his left eye one streak lays, by his right ears lays around. The other dyed hair stripes lay on the top of is head, swirling down. Along with his stripes of dyed hair, Kak has his natural sky blue eyes, which are inherited from his decreased mother. Kak has varies scars and burn marks, which dominate his skin. Along with bruises, Kak looks like a beaten child if someone sees all his marks. Kak has his mark on his left shoulder, though it's place under the bone. [ I mean the shape of the one that sticks out.] Kak keeps this mark to himself, he knows the danger of telling anybody. As the scars start at his [right] shoulder, they swirl around his arm, dipping in towards his elbow. Continuing across his arm the come to a halt, on his wrist. Coming back up his right shoulder, the stop and continue up his neck, twirling back down the jump across his back. Where heated burn marks lay, cutting across they soon end.

Kak wears his Mist headband on his left shoulder, covering his mark; also covered by his shirt. Kak wears a green polo shirt, and some blue jeans, casual is more his style. Though well on a mission, or on ANBU work he wears a mask. Striped with green lines, surving through the eyes, and another one going straight down his mask. There is two eyes holes, Kak barely wears his mask. And Kak wears a long sleeve shirt, that is a dark blue, and his sword on the back, latched. He always another blue shirt over that long sleeve shirt, which has the sword straps on it. Kak doesn't wear his headband while in ANBU uniform, his ANBU tattoo is on his right arm, the Mist Village symbol.

Personality:
Kak is quirky, timid, brave, stupid and overprotective. Kak never under estimates his opponent, e always over estimates them, which can lead in his favor sometimes. Kak best bet is too observe his surrounding, if he can do that then he can cook up a plan. Kak brain is always at work, devising a plan is like snapping a finger for a jazz player. Being too careful is a downfall for Kak, he acts to protect himself, which hurts him more than helps him. Kak likes to be 'perfect' he pounds himself for making careless mistakes. Also Kak likes to have thing his way, but he'll settle halfway. Always getting in his opinions, Kak makes the best of things, which sometimes mean getting in trouble. Kak loves to have the last say, he doesn't mind having a stupid discussion for hours. Kak is afraid of losing his life, he's afraid in battle, screwing up could cost him his life. If a foe can catch up to him, while he's running away he'll stay and battle. Kak doesn't like fighting; peace is better. Fighting isn't necessary for life, but if it's for his own survival he'll do it.

Being brave doesn't come naturally to Kak, since he's so timid. Bravery causes death, and death causes pain; who needs it. Kak can be brave, which causes him to be stupid as well. Offering to do life threatening deeds, such as luring the foe away from a group. Taking a kunai for another person, jumping in front of a jutsu risking his own life. This is where his overprotective nature slides into his life. Thinking it's his job to protect everybody, instead of being timid he's stupid. Kak thinks his action are bravery when it is stupidness; never taught right was THE problem. Kak also hates the emotion anger, it too also causes pain and suffering.

*Winged Demon:
Hitsu, the Three Winged Serpent Demon-Air-Invisibility

History:
I son of Subeta Enmu, and Misuta Enmu, mu full name not that it matter is Kakuu Sebun Enmu. My birth, only my mother knows, and the papers where burned with her corpse. Sometime in September, not that it matters, I'll never celebrate that horrid day. Being son of one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, and the holder of a Winged-Demon didn't help me out much. How did I end up in this horrid position, just ask fate it has screwed me over more times than you can imagine. Also being holder of the UzuEnkei Fogu, made me a victim of this wreck life of mine. Being in the Hidden Village named Kirigakure made it worse. The bloodiest Hidden Village that had ever came upon the five great countries, clan died down everyday. The Mist shinobois here don't know the word mercy, kill and destorying and what they do best. Not many clans last long like the bone clan, and that vampire-like clan they were all burn and killed. I wouldn't be surprised if my clan was next, the Mizukage doesn't care about us. Kirigakure doesn't even know if they're own Village most likely has the most missing-nin around. Practicing was basically my life, my jutsu need serious work. That's when my father confronting me about swords mastery. He trained me how to make swords, how to use them in the right way, and how to defense yourself against various moves. That's when he gave me his very own sword, the Kirikumo, I didn't want it but he forced me to take it.

I was kidnapped as the Hidden Village was attacked by unknown ninja, slaughtering occured. Hands seized me, bringing me back to a secret base. I was one of the last to be brung in, they held me capitive, treating me like an animal. Knowing that I was surviving, barely hanging onto my life, as they prepared for one final test. Looking through my cage, I felt a weird presence in my head, it felt like somebody else was inside my head. I heard a slight hissing noise, I didn't know if it was in my head or not. Slowly the hissing grew louder, I wanted to pound my head open. Slowly the hiss grew into words, explaining to me what was happening. Told me about how the Eight Winged-Demon enter the human world, and about how they needed a host. Supposely this Winged-Demon would teach me, and how the Winged-Demons were much like the Tailed-Demons. Slowly while they prepared for my final operation, I knew this one would kill me. The night before my death date, Hitsu taught me this forbidden technique. Slowly, I began practicing for it, intil I used it fully. I disappeared from Assylum, returning to my Village, a bloody mess. The jutsu had caused my body to much stress, blood leaked from my skin. Returning to Kirigakure was easy, and as for the battle it had seemed as if it had never happen. That is intil I gotten home, I saw half my house burnt. Rushing towards my home, calling from my mother; whom wasn't alive. Pushing away the burnt mess I saw my mother dead corpse laying on the ground. My father wasn't here, I let out my tears, why did they do this! Grasping my sword, I ran out the house, running into the forest to be alone. In Kirikirry when family dies, you leave the place the die alone for an entire week, even after you take the body out. Hitsu soon told me all I needed to know about Kiken, not everything but what I could to know. Hitsu told me Kiken would be after me soon, but how would he find me, I hadn't been wearing my headband at the time.

Weeks passing since the Assylum torture place, now I was headed towards Konohagakure. I had to pick up medicine from the hospital, and the famous Elemental Clan was going to do their show. Maybe something interesting would happen on my journey, or not. The Hidden Village of Mist was running low on medical supplies, because of that attack some of the medicines were burned, That attack wasn't in my plan, but for now I'll get a better bond with Hitsu, and learn my jutsu better. And I'll become the one of the next Seven Swordsmen, it's in my blood, I can wield a sword better than most people. That's why I am an ANBU in Hidden Village of Mist, though I don't look like one and I'm not a Jonin, Hidden Mist make ANBU early.

Weapon:
Sword:
Kirikumo [[Fogcloud]]

Jutsu List:
[Canon]
Dokugiri [Poison Mist]
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Jutsu]
Kiri Gakure no Jutsu [Hiding Mist Technique]
Nan no Kaizo [Soft Physique Modification]
Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
:D I like how EK929 did his. [*cough the Art of part *cough*]

Name: Sukkiri Kiri No Jutsu [Art of Clear Mist]
Description: A swirl of 'invisible' or clear mist heads towards the foe. Incircling the opponent's head, squeezing in on the throat. What makes this jutsu not a higher level is because if the opponent has brutal strength it can easily rip through the mist. The user controls the grip of the mist circle.

Name: Hansha Koori No Jutsu [Art of Reflection Ice]
Description: This move acts like a mirror, whatever jutsu was just used the user can send back, with a lot more strength. With sending back the jutsu the user adds a little ice to the mix, that way the opponent can't absorb the jutsu through some Kekkei Genkai. This jutsu is in death situation it may take up 3/4 up the user chakra, if not that more.

Name: Atsui Jouki no Jutsu [Art of Hot Steam]
Description: A veil of steam, fog will surround the user. Causng any and all physical, metallic items to burn on contact. Can simmer other attacks into less powerful strikes.

Name: Kiri Hitonomi [Art of Fog Swallow]
Description: The user channels the fog around him into a straight line, if the mouth happens to be open the foe gets a mouth full of fog, which will string. This fog is the regular just swallow it, it will expand in your throat, causing your throat to seep blood into it burst, and the opponent is dead. Though this attack can be avoided by closing your mouth.

Name: Hitsu's Kiri Hansha Hanones [Hitsu's Fog Reflection Fangs]
Description:
Hitsu's blends his chakra into the user, casting out fog in the shape of fangs. Extending from the arms, the fog snake heads attach themselves to the opponent. This fog isn't like air at all, it's solid material biting into the foes skin, poisoning going in, crushing the body part that the snake fangs. are holding onto. These snake head, with very sharp piercing fangs can't be taken off easily. Which is why all people struck by this move never live, struggling causing the fangs to go deeper. Any jutsu are reflected right back, this jutsu leaves the user all out of chakra. If the user was already almost out of chakra it's life threatening, this jutsu should only be used in death, or life situation. And not multiple in the same week.

Name: Hebi Genshu [Serpent Ruler]
Description: A bucket load of serpent like snakes, in the form of solid see through fog. They latch onto foe's slowly them down, wrapping themselves mostly around the foe's vital body parts. Which include the foe's neck, chest, arms, waist, and legs.

Name: Hebi Fushi [Serpent Knuckles]
Type: Taijutsu
Description: The user throws punches at the opponent, and their knuckles are in a serpent form, able to move freely in different directions, able to strike the opponent multiple times. This Taijutsu move isn't very good.

Name: Hebi Toku [Art of Serpent Shield]
Rank D
Description: The user sends fog serpents to protect themselves from a jutsu, which would make a good jutsu if the shield wasn't as easy to break.

Name: Inner Soul Release
Type: Forbidden
Description: By exerting all of his chakra, Kak's body comes to a state of near death, or half death. Hitsu's chakra slowly turns into his own physical body, but the chakra surrounds Kak's real body unless he thinks otherwise. If Kak's body is knocked out of Hitsu's materializing chakra before Hitsu becomes physical, then this will stop and the process will slowly turn backwards. Hitsus chakra is extremely painful, and feels like you're whole body is burning away to nothing if you touch it. Hitsu's soul wanders around, looking like a physical version of himself. If Kak's real body is baddly harmed for the duration of the jutsu, then Kak has a chance of dying. Kak can return to his true body at anytime, but doing so stops the jutsu with minimal after affects if he still has energy in his wandering soul. Hitsu can use minimal jutsu that are devirited versions of Kak's jutsus.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Last edited by Caecity; 01-26-2008 at 03:57 AM.