Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 08:40 PM
iChaos Offline

Default Re: Salamence League

Okay your post to post the sign up in the sign up forums. DUHHH!
Old 01-25-2008, 08:51 PM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Pichu_master123 is just telling you that being new doesn't mean you can have anything you want.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:52 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Thank you for backing me up people. But I really am trying to help you out

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 01-25-2008, 09:01 PM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu_master123 View Post
Thank you for backing me up people. But I really am trying to help you out
Yes we know you are
Old 01-25-2008, 11:06 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

No plot, signup or anything. *reported*

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:43 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Sigh.

It never fails.

A newbie that calls a Mod a 'Numpty'.

Turns into a noob.

Then leaves the forums, crying.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Salamence Man Offline

You dare go on a newbie and I'll report you.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at PokePlushies!
Old 02-03-2008, 09:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Hey hey take it easy. We're not trying to do anything except help....well I am.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamence Man View Post
Umm, the rules are too long. I set this up you numpty.
Wow. Ballsy thing to call a mod. You get an A for boldness. However, I'm going to have to back up everyone who's posted in this thread trying to help you. The fact of the matter is, you have to read the rules. Reading the rules is actually in the rules (albeit in the title) and you have to follow them or else you're going to either find yourself in an infinite loop of "Make an RP, it gets closed, make an RP, it gets closed" until finally the mods get tired of it and ban you, or you just give up and stop RPing, making the whole thing a big waste of time. Read the rules, follow them, and no one will bother you, and you might even get people to join your RPs.

I would also put back up the suggestion that you join another RP to get the gist of what an RP is before making your own. We all had to do it at first, I did, the mods did, heck, what's-his-face the admin probably had to do it wherever he learned about RPing so that it could be added to PE2K and we could have this oh-so-lovely place that many of us call our "cyber-home away from home".

Also, I've been told that I can be a little mean at times when doing the mini-modding thing, so I'd just like to extend my sincerest apologies if I came off that way. I'm only trying to offer my advice and year or so of experience.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Wow. Ballsy thing to call a mod. You get an A for boldness. However, I'm going to have to back up everyone who's posted in this thread trying to help you. The fact of the matter is, you have to read the rules. Reading the rules is actually in the rules (albeit in the title) and you have to follow them or else you're going to either find yourself in an infinite loop of "Make an RP, it gets closed, make an RP, it gets closed" until finally the mods get tired of it and ban you, or you just give up and stop RPing, making the whole thing a big waste of time. Read the rules, follow them, and no one will bother you, and you might even get people to join your RPs.

I would also put back up the suggestion that you join another RP to get the gist of what an RP is before making your own. We all had to do it at first, I did, the mods did, heck, what's-his-face the admin probably had to do it wherever he learned about RPing so that it could be added to PE2K and we could have this oh-so-lovely place that many of us call our "cyber-home away from home".

Also, I've been told that I can be a little mean at times when doing the mini-modding thing, so I'd just like to extend my sincerest apologies if I came off that way. I'm only trying to offer my advice and year or so of experience.
I'm going to agree with eevee king. Yes I was a n00b and had to go through the same thing. Heck this is probably as nice as Eevee king will get. J/k no offence. But yesh the rules must be read so you can be a better Rp'er and maybe join a few Rp's to get the hang of it? -hint hint-
other wise
~reports thread~

Old 02-05-2008, 01:28 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

There's no plot, and honestly, it can't start anywhere.

If you want to succeed at making RPs, read the RP Guide, and look at some of the other RPs that are successful. When you start to notice the things they do differently, you'll probably pick up on what you need to do to make an RP successful.

Also, don't call the mods, or anyone else for that matter, names. That only leads up to you getting banned.

*Locked.

Closed Thread