Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 02-03-2008, 09:29 PM
korey19's Avatar
korey19 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: mariokartwii.com
Posts: 1,996
Send a message via AIM to korey19 Send a message via MSN to korey19
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmeeink View Post
As much as a good attitude is nice, the point of this war is to win, is it not? Taking away one of our strongest battlers for a personal grudge is too extreme. The leaders of the whole war should decide his fate (Me, ND and SS).
Yea, and maybe you three should vote on it.
I personally think Xenaz should be in.
And SS, you are barely ever on, and you are just flaming away.
You may think people respect you and will listen to everything you say, but you are wrong.
You cannot boss everyone around, because beleive it or not, but no one is on your side.
Brett and ND should be running this, they are active and have the ability to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Garrett View Post
Personal grudge? It's more than that. Xenaz hasn't even done anything wrong. Silver Skarmory appears to be singling him out because he's displeased with Xenaz's comment about reading the posts himself. Someone shouldn't be running this if they don't have the time to read through the war recruitment thread.

As far as who's leading this, it's the one who is active. No-one can run this from behind the scenes. You and ND have done everything so far. Leave Silver Skarmory out of it unless he becomes active in it. Otherwise, he has no part in being involved. Just because he ran the first forum war from Pe2k's side doesn't mean he's God now.
Yea, he isnt god, and to add to that, maybe he thinks he is god due to EB being the best clan? I doubt it.
EB:6-0-1.
Spartans:6-0.
They are the same, so he shouldnt act like he is the "God" of the battling center.

~korey out.


__________________




Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 02-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,318
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

Okay, this is becoming a catastrof*ck. Everyone stop pestering everyone else. Look, I trust SS with this kind of thing, because I know he is capable of doing it, and he's been around for a while. No one wants to read through a many paged thread to collate information, which is why he asked *politely* for someone to collate it for him.

Xenaz, you are out of line being an ass to SS for that.

SS, if what I am being told is true, I am disappointed in you for your attempts to punish Xenaz when you had already told the mods, and many had already told you they were on top of it.

Now, let's get back to business...
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 02-03-2008, 11:59 PM
NinjaDuelist's Avatar
NinjaDuelist Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the ring with hopes and dreams.
Posts: 4,662
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Garrett View Post
Personal grudge? It's more than that. Xenaz hasn't even done anything wrong. Silver Skarmory appears to be singling him out because he's displeased with Xenaz's comment about reading the posts himself. Someone shouldn't be running this if they don't have the time to read through the war recruitment thread.

As far as who's leading this, it's the one who is active. No-one can run this from behind the scenes. You and ND have done everything so far. Leave Silver Skarmory out of it unless he becomes active in it. Otherwise, he has no part in being involved. Just because he ran the first forum war from Pe2k's side doesn't mean he's God now.
I'll be honest... Xenaz did get a bit mouthy. However, if he is to be taken out, it would also have to be agreed with brett and I, and I'd say Xenaz is still in. Brett says that he is a worthy battler, and I trust brett, so... he's in.

Mark, I have much respect for you, but if you are going to consider yourself a leader, I would recommend that you start acting like one and do something to help.

Anyway, I will be on for a while to recruit, so for those who are interested, go ahead and post in the correct thread to ask.

-ND
__________________
* Trophies * I AM TEH EXTREME!! * Meh MySpace *

* Pro Wrestling Fan Club *
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 02-04-2008, 02:38 AM
Exon Auxus's Avatar
Exon Auxus Offline
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: No.
Posts: 6,079
Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

Wow, ya log out for a couple of hours and ka-BOOM!

rust
I didn't attempt to punish this guy. From the replies I got, it looked like I had permission to put him off. However, the mods are the main ones in charge, so what you all say, is obviously what's-a-gonna happen. I apologize if I took a wrong turn, but other than this, looks like things have been going fine.

fullmetal
I don't understand why you're still posting here, sense you already said you want nothing to do with the Forum War. So I don't even need to deal with you.

Xenaz
From what you just said, and from what rust just said, you've only proved why your actions should have you out of the war. You said ND and Brett have done all the work, correct? Now think, how much work has it been? Simply trying folks out isn't much work. I know that- I tried out the majority of the people in the first war. Ego? Right I don't know what's with you and my "ego", but you seem to target it a lot, when I don't have one. If you had read my posts instead of charging at meh, ya would've learned that I'm trying to give the members of the forum a chance to be more active in the war, despiste the last one where I just appointed people here and there. Also, I can tell, right off the bat one of the people that you've talked to who gave you the idea that I'm "an overbearing jerk". Personally, I don't care what you and this person- and his group think, I'm just doing the do.

Kevin
You think I'm singling Xenaz out because you've only seen half of the story. The fellow's been disrespectful to me before in this thread, and if you take a look, somewhere around page 4, you'll learn that he was, and that I handled it in a respectful manner. That's all that needs to be said about that. When it comes to the recruitment thread, I didn't ask ND to read me the thread. I asked him and Brett to give me updates on what they had done, not updates on what the war was. I wanted updates on what they had done because:
1.brett had already challenged Marriland before I had a chance to speak to him.
2.They had already made the war recruitment thread.

Reading back further, you too will learn that I was respectful to them. Now, I've been very active in this thread, in fact, all that I haven't done is battled because my computer with WiFi is destroyed. I aplogize, but I can't control when and if my computer breaks down. Not only that, but just because I don't battle doesn't mean I can't run the Forum War. Have a look at Pe2k. He rarely logs on nowadays-that doesn't mean that he can't run his own forum. And noone said anything about being God. 'Nuff said.

ND
And I have the same respect for you. But, again, I've told you that I'm doing all I can without WiFi.
--------

Any and everyone else, I've already contacted the[multiple] mods about Xenaz, which, especially for you korey, should prove that I'm not the only one who thinks he's being disrespectful. Not just one agreed with me, all of them agreed. The next group of statements is very important, so I'll bold them.

I've said many many times now, that I'm here to make sure the war stays intact and the rules are displayed. This does not mean I'm big boss man. Just that alone should show that I'm trying less to act as the leader of this.

I apologize if it appears as though I'm flaming guys, but I'm not. I am getting a little disturbed about the fact that I've said the same things a bunch of times, but the same people come back to argue over them. :/
__________________

Last edited by Exon Auxus; 02-04-2008 at 02:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 02-04-2008, 02:41 AM
NinjaDuelist's Avatar
NinjaDuelist Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the ring with hopes and dreams.
Posts: 4,662
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Skarmory View Post
ND
And I have the same respect for you. But, again, I've told you that I'm doing all I can without WiFi.
--------

Well, since you are trying your best, I do have a favor to ask. Could you talk to Marriland and see if we could increase the number of representatives to 20? We have too many good members to bench, and I know that they were having a 4-man tournament to decide the last slot.
__________________
* Trophies * I AM TEH EXTREME!! * Meh MySpace *

* Pro Wrestling Fan Club *
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 02-04-2008, 08:26 AM
DaPlayaFlow's Avatar
DaPlayaFlow Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 31
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

i don't think that you would get a response from marriland as he is never on and never replies to pms... best bet would be talking to stone_cold22 as he is running the war, i could go and ask people over at marriland to increase the number to 20 and they would listen to me, since i am friends with nearlyy everyone there. Pm me if you would like me to go organise this as i might forget to check on this thread.

I just want to get this thing started and kick some marriland ass
__________________
record ---- wins: 143 losses:21 draws:3
My Youtube Account
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 02-04-2008, 02:12 PM
NinjaDuelist's Avatar
NinjaDuelist Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the ring with hopes and dreams.
Posts: 4,662
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPlayaFlow View Post
i don't think that you would get a response from marriland as he is never on and never replies to pms... best bet would be talking to stone_cold22 as he is running the war, i could go and ask people over at marriland to increase the number to 20 and they would listen to me, since i am friends with nearlyy everyone there. Pm me if you would like me to go organise this as i might forget to check on this thread.

I just want to get this thing started and kick some marriland ass
That would be helpful. ^_^

Brett was talking 19, so it may be 19 instead of 20.
__________________
* Trophies * I AM TEH EXTREME!! * Meh MySpace *

* Pro Wrestling Fan Club *
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-04-2008, 07:57 PM
stone_cold Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 98
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

Hmm...why have so many though? Just choose your 15 best, chance is, whoever gets 8 wins first wins...so either way, theres a good chance noone will get all their matches done. Now having 19 isn't really a problem with me, but I had cut so many players and now I will have to tell them they are in. I suggest you reconsider having 19, sometimes you just gotta let people go man.

Last edited by stone_cold; 02-04-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 02-04-2008, 08:18 PM
PKM-LuxR4y's Avatar
PKM-LuxR4y Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Behind You
Posts: 22
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

Pretty Cool
__________________
___:.:Current:.:___







Alakazam
Luxyray
Palkia
Steelix
Tentacrool
[COLOR="DarkRed"] Noctowl[/COLOR
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 02-04-2008, 09:26 PM
NinjaDuelist's Avatar
NinjaDuelist Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the ring with hopes and dreams.
Posts: 4,662
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKM-LuxR4y View Post
Pretty Cool
Quit spamming, for crying out loud. Stupid n00bs...

Sorry, but we wanna go with 19. I'm sure that won't be a problem for you guys. Besides, I like big wars. How about you?
__________________
* Trophies * I AM TEH EXTREME!! * Meh MySpace *

* Pro Wrestling Fan Club *
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 02-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Arceus101 Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 332
Send a message via Yahoo to Arceus101
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

When is the war going to start?
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 02-06-2008, 08:19 PM
NinjaDuelist's Avatar
NinjaDuelist Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the ring with hopes and dreams.
Posts: 4,662
Default Re: PE2K's Future Forum War-Vote it out, for your tryout battlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceus101 View Post
When is the war going to start?
It already did. Sorry.
__________________
* Trophies * I AM TEH EXTREME!! * Meh MySpace *

* Pro Wrestling Fan Club *
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com