Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Charlie Spike Offline
New Trainer

Default A Normal Little Training. {Open}

"Go, Staravia, use Wing attack on that dummy!" Shouted Charlie Spike in a wooded area by Vielstone City. She was training her Pokemon for battling, if anyone ever challenged her. Her powerful Staravia screeched in obidiance, as it charged down from the sky to hit the practice dummy with a powerful Wing Attack. The dummy swayed back and forth, and Charlie smiled and airpumped.

"Yeah, that's it!" She beamed at her wonderful bird, as it seemed to bask in the glory. "Alright, now pretend to be dodging some attacks and then finish with Quick Attack!" She said, and Staravia did so. It was magnificiant, the way that Staravia 'dodged' the 'attacks' from the dummy. She could almost barley be seen, and her Quick Attack was quite powerful. The dummy's base could no longer take the hits from the bird, and gave way. Charlie laughed.

"Awesome!" She chuckled at the Staravia's puzzled look. 'Where'd my opponent go?' Her face said. "That's exactly what we gotta do to competition; Beat them down in their tracks!" She laughed again and stroked her head. "You did an excelent job!"

Don't freaking mess.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: A Normal Little Training. {Open}

Okay, I can tell already that you're a decent RPer, but when you open up an RP, you need to make a Sign Up thread and get people to join first. Also, you need to have a plot so people know what the RP is about. I saw that you tried to get it set up, but the Sign-up actually has to include the name of the RP so people know what they're signing up for, and again, it needs a plot. Try taking a look at some of the other SU threads to get a picture of what I mean.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Okay, I can tell already that you're a decent RPer, but when you open up an RP, you need to make a Sign Up thread and get people to join first. Also, you need to have a plot so people know what the RP is about. I saw that you tried to get it set up, but the Sign-up actually has to include the name of the RP so people know what they're signing up for, and again, it needs a plot. Try taking a look at some of the other SU threads to get a picture of what I mean.
Well, basically, Charlie did, but, it didn't have a plot or anything so it was closed.

Credit to Hihi|Trophy Hall
Old 02-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Yeah, I'll have to close this too.

Charlie, you need to make a plot, otherwise everyone who tries to join this RP is completely lost without any idea of what actions to take. Also, it would be a good idea to only create the RP after a few people have joined.

Closed Thread