Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 07:40 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemorph fanfic Romance/Action kinda thing?[PG-13]

well, im up to 3 episodes now, i spellchecked (on my own) episode 1, but jodging from the fact no one is posting, everyone hates my fanfic... i like writeing though, and if you read it and like at least a little bit, please post something, the more people who post, the more people i think like my Fanfic, the more people i think like it, the more i want to wright it.. see a pattern here? lol, oh and a had to make those sprites fast, sorry.. but i didnt fill like scratching something or spending 20 mins a piece on them, i did use the trainers that looked most like them, like with jak (tyranitar, dude with guitar) always has a guitar with him, so that fit aloy, kimmy, always weres dresses but rarle weres a hat, i just didnt fill like editing it out.. and Arthur (arcanine)is Mimi's (eevee) older brother, thats why thay are wereing clothes that look alike... and Seth, well his looks almost exactly right! other than his tail is bigger and longer.. oh and for Courtney, that looks Exactly like here, only minus the hat and the think covering her eye, if i tryed to edit them out, i would have scred up the sprite, lol

oh and please people, i beg you to post! please! ill even hand spell check everything! my crappy computer wont let me use the real spellcheckers! lol, ive worked on number 1 already!

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:47 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

I love this new comic. Just one problem, I'm not exactly into Pokemorphs Also nice to see you spellchecking. Well done FMA this time, encore.

:.Luis~
Old 02-19-2008, 08:13 AM
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline

You're beginning to improve in your mechanics, that's a step in the right direction. But you REALLY shouldn't do checks yourself; you still have an unbelievable amount of errors, and they're starting to REALLY annoy me. If you can't run an official spell check, get a Beta Reader to do that type of thing before you post the writing. You can find a list of approved Beta Readers here.

As for your description, it's getting better, too, but you could still do more - now that you are beginning to establish a foundation for physical description, try now to elaborate on emotions instead, and see if you could balance the two out equally. It's difficult, yes, albeit it can be done. I'm also going to keep my firm ground here that your chapters are still too short - you're improving, I can see that, but they'd really never even be considered entire chapters and just scarcely a prologue for that matter. I suggest you read the Fanfiction Rules; there's a link in my signature.

Also, are you ever going to come up with a proper title? The one irrelevant line you're using now is beginning to irk me. :P

yeah yeah yeah

Last edited by Kayden Javlaíakín; 02-19-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:52 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayden Javlaíakín View Post
You're beginning to improve in your mechanics, that's a step in the right direction. But you REALLY shouldn't do checks yourself; you still have an unbelievable amount of errors, and they're starting to REALLY annoy me. If you can't run an official spell check, get a Beta Reader to do that type of thing before you post the writing. You can find a list of available Beta Readers here.

As for your description, it's getting better, too, but you could still do more - now that you are beginning to establish a foundation for physical description, try now to elaborate on emotions instead, and see if you could balance the two out equally. It's difficult, yes, albeit it can be done. I'm also going to keep my firm ground here that your chapters are still too short - you're improving, I can see that, but they'd really never even be considered entire chapters and just scarcely a prologue for that matter. I suggest you read the Fanfiction Rules; there's a link in my signature.

Also, are you ever going to come up with a proper title? The one irrelevant line you're using now is beginning to irk me. :P
im working on the title, lo, i have no clue, but i just self spellchecked the whole think, i fixed grammar some, if i go back and read it, i see were i went rong, lol, i re did alot of stuff in chapter 1, part 3, i think before i post part 4, i will go in and put in more emotions.. oh and thay are chapter 1 part 1,2,3,etc. not chapter 1,2,3 i cant right i whole chapter all at once, so i right small parts, and put them together. And i type my storys in the post box, and post the right away, ive had storys deleted by my own idioticness doing other things... any ideas for the title would truly rock!, lol

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:16 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Title huh? I was thinking maybe
Pokemorphs! The Action of Love! lol.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:28 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post
Title huh? I was thinking maybe
Pokemorphs! The Action of Love! lol.
.... that.. sounds like.. well i dont want to get banned, so im not even gonna say it...

Old 02-19-2008, 09:29 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Don't worry, I suck at making names lol -.-"
Old 02-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

lol, i didnt notice!.... haha, so do i man!

Old 02-19-2008, 09:55 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Oh well, can't wait for the next chapter ^^. I don't care for grammar and Punc, as long as I can interpret it and like it.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

maybe ill write it now... i guess, i spell check tonight if i have a chance... i WILL spell check it though, juts maybe not tonight.. its 5 am... lol

Old 02-19-2008, 10:02 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

10:00 PM lol. If you want it Spellchecked, Pm it to me when you're done, I'll check it.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:07 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

ill start it right away!, lol, i better pull up another page so im not fully disabled for an hour or two, lol

Old 02-19-2008, 10:09 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Yeah, I have MS word, I can Spell Check through it. In fact I spell checked your last sentence! XD lol!

I’ll start it right away! Lol, I better pull up another page so I’m not fully disabled for an hour or two, lol
Old 02-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post
Yeah, I have MS word, I can Spell Check through it. In fact I spell checked your last sentence! XD lol!

I’ll start it right away! Lol, I better pull up another page so I’m not fully disabled for an hour or two, lol
lol, okay, kinda creepy.. im about a 4th done with that chapter!

EDIT: Hey, I finished it! part 4 is up! i had to put it in the second post though, lol i went 5000 characters over 20000 character limit in my 1st post. I like this one, alot, it has the first real bit of romance in it.. i think i could have done better but, i need to get of the computer like.. 10 minutes ago, our im on thiniceover hotwater, lol, not good. anyways ill work on it tomorrow. i wished it was longer too..

Last edited by Full_Metal_Al; 02-19-2008 at 11:34 AM.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:17 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

sorry for the double post, but ti changed the name! what do you think? and my comic has more posts than this thread has views... lol

Closed Thread