Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #166  
Old 07-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Metagross Ex's Avatar
Metagross Ex Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: <(-'0'-)>
Posts: 685
Send a message via MSN to Metagross Ex Send a message via Yahoo to Metagross Ex
Default Re: Kirby Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
The Paper Mario klub is compleat and i want to ask for the kirby klub 4 your support (im not leaving the kk im just making another club its like being in soccer and basketball i do both il still post here)
may i join i aksed you in your thread?
__________________
:O
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 07-25-2009, 04:38 PM
123's Avatar
123 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: behind you
Posts: 205
Cool Re: Kirby Klub

I just put you in now to make this about kirby i want to menchon that in ssbm when kirby eats mewtwo he looks freeky(thats all i got ok)
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 07-26-2009, 05:33 AM
c_t_f's Avatar
c_t_f Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Behind your toilet...!
Posts: 120
Exclamation Re: Kirby Klub

Hello... Do you mind if I join the Kirby Club?

I have absolutely no idea when I started playing Kirby, but I certainly remember beating King DeDeDe on Kirby's Dream Land as my earliest Kirby memory. :-)

I practice on Extra Mode on Kirby's Dream Land (I tried Extra Mode with only one health segement and one life- I got as far as a Blatzy somewhere in the middle of Float Islands! those things are impossible to dodge, man.)

I've 100% completed Kirby Super Star Ultra (...Twice. I've beaten 'Helper to Hero' with all the helpers in only one of the two, though) and I've beaten Squeak Squad WWAAAYYY too many times. (that game is way too easy- unless you use the ghost ability to take over a Waddle Doo, and then try to face a mini-boss. I've tried that 'bout five times, but every time I've ended up losing my Waddle Doo before I beat the mini-boss. Don't try it at home, kids.)

So, well, yeah! :-) I'm glad to be a part of the Kirby Club.


@CTF@
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 07-26-2009, 09:58 PM
123's Avatar
123 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: behind you
Posts: 205
Default Re: Kirby Klub

of corse you can join we havent had much posting lately so were glad to have you
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 07-28-2009, 05:42 PM
123's Avatar
123 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: behind you
Posts: 205
Talking Re: Kirby Klub

hey what was your guy's first kirby game mine was nigtmare in dream land
__________________
......stop stalking me......
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 07-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Kendo's Avatar
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,792
Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: Kirby Klub

Woah, I didn't know this was still active. O_O

Hi again! ^w^

My first game was...err...Amazing Mirror. What? Don't look at me like that! I was a bit late. >.> That game was great...but it's freaking hard to complete. And your teammate AI SUCKS. That aside... :3

Also, on a whole 'nother game topic, I once played Kirby's Adevnture (the second one, yah) and, though wielding a computer might add to it, it was more difficult to me than the latest DS games. Besides Canvas Curse, that was a challenge.
__________________
A very dumb story. Go read it.
~Kendo
Join my RPG...
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 08-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Metagross Ex's Avatar
Metagross Ex Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: <(-'0'-)>
Posts: 685
Send a message via MSN to Metagross Ex Send a message via Yahoo to Metagross Ex
Default Re: Kirby Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_t_f View Post
Hello... Do you mind if I join the Kirby Club?

I have absolutely no idea when I started playing Kirby, but I certainly remember beating King DeDeDe on Kirby's Dream Land as my earliest Kirby memory. :-)

I practice on Extra Mode on Kirby's Dream Land (I tried Extra Mode with only one health segement and one life- I got as far as a Blatzy somewhere in the middle of Float Islands! those things are impossible to dodge, man.)

I've 100% completed Kirby Super Star Ultra (...Twice. I've beaten 'Helper to Hero' with all the helpers in only one of the two, though) and I've beaten Squeak Squad WWAAAYYY too many times. (that game is way too easy- unless you use the ghost ability to take over a Waddle Doo, and then try to face a mini-boss. I've tried that 'bout five times, but every time I've ended up losing my Waddle Doo before I beat the mini-boss. Don't try it at home, kids.)

So, well, yeah! :-) I'm glad to be a part of the Kirby Club.


@CTF@
Alright man you can join I'll put you down on the list :) have fun and obey the rules ;)
__________________
:O
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 08-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Metagross Ex's Avatar
Metagross Ex Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: <(-'0'-)>
Posts: 685
Send a message via MSN to Metagross Ex Send a message via Yahoo to Metagross Ex
Default Re: Kirby Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendo View Post
Woah, I didn't know this was still active. O_O

Hi again! ^w^

My first game was...err...Amazing Mirror. What? Don't look at me like that! I was a bit late. >.> That game was great...but it's freaking hard to complete. And your teammate AI SUCKS. That aside... :3

Also, on a whole 'nother game topic, I once played Kirby's Adevnture (the second one, yah) and, though wielding a computer might add to it, it was more difficult to me than the latest DS games. Besides Canvas Curse, that was a challenge.
I want to get canvas curse. Is it hard/fun? and my favorite game was Nightmare in Dreamland for advance!
__________________
:O
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 08-05-2009, 01:47 AM
123's Avatar
123 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: behind you
Posts: 205
Talking Re: Kirby Klub

nightmare in dream land is a pretty basic game but its still fun oh and amazing mirror was a compleatly new expearince 4 players because of all the exra kirbys and inpossible bosses 4 new-bees
__________________
......stop stalking me......
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 08-05-2009, 01:48 AM
123's Avatar
123 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: behind you
Posts: 205
Default Re: Kirby Klub

oh and hi kendo its good to see u
__________________
......stop stalking me......
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 08-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Metagross Ex's Avatar
Metagross Ex Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: <(-'0'-)>
Posts: 685
Send a message via MSN to Metagross Ex Send a message via Yahoo to Metagross Ex
Default Re: Kirby Klub

Does anybody in this club have a wii super smash bros brawl and wi-fi for it?
__________________
:O
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 08-10-2009, 07:41 PM
123's Avatar
123 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: behind you
Posts: 205
Default Re: Kirby Klub

i wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
......stop stalking me......
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 08-10-2009, 07:46 PM
123's Avatar
123 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: behind you
Posts: 205
Default Re: Kirby Klub

I just got a wii and (kirby)star wars fu but i didnt (kirby)even get a file on it(kirby) but im already(Kirby) a pro(Kirby)i want to get ssbb but there are 4 in my (kirby)family and i need 3 more(kirby) wiimotes
__________________
......stop stalking me......
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 08-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Metagross Ex's Avatar
Metagross Ex Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: <(-'0'-)>
Posts: 685
Send a message via MSN to Metagross Ex Send a message via Yahoo to Metagross Ex
Default Re: Kirby Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
I just got a wii and (kirby)star wars fu but i didnt (kirby)even get a file on it(kirby) but im already(Kirby) a pro(Kirby)i want to get ssbb but there are 4 in my (kirby)family and i need 3 more(kirby) wiimotes
do you have gamecube controls?
__________________
:O
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 08-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Metagross Ex's Avatar
Metagross Ex Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: <(-'0'-)>
Posts: 685
Send a message via MSN to Metagross Ex Send a message via Yahoo to Metagross Ex
Default Re: Kirby Klub

Everybody post all the kirby forms as quick as you can from all the games you can think of! Includes all of the super smash bros games!!
Congraulations on your promotion c t f.
__________________
:O

Last edited by Metagross Ex; 08-14-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com