Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: Robert's PoetTree[61][Side effects are: Deep sighs, crying and feeling affectiona

Lol, this died quickly. I'll see if I can get a new one up soon xP

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 04-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Lusitania Offline

Default Re: Robert's PoetTree[61][Side effects are: Deep sighs, crying and feeling affectiona

...you're also a poet. You're also named Robert. And you have the same type of poetry as me. Whoa...
Old 04-27-2009, 12:56 AM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
...you're also a poet. You're also named Robert. And you have the same type of poetry as me. Whoa...
Is that good or bad? =O

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 04-27-2009, 01:20 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Is that good or bad? =O
Neither, it's just coincedental.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Focal Offline

Canít Have It

If thereís something you want,
But canít have, what do you do?
Do you search for a substitute?
Or do you continue the pursuit?

Itís a tough choice.
If you want it, why give up?
But if you canít have it, why continue?
My mind is blurred.

Iíll turn to another thing,
Hope that goes well.
Keep on going, from the one to the next.
Always in search of the second best.

Trust yourself to move on, get over it.
Donít think, donít speak, just do.
But itís so hard to get over you.
Donít know myself if this feelingís true.

One day I will, but not right now.
Say something to me, I need your voice.
I will see how this ends,
Until then, Iíll keep quiet...

Weíll just be friends.

29-04-Ď09

Robert Brame

Old 05-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Robert's PoetTree[62][Side effects are: Deep sighs, crying and feeling affectiona

You seem to be doing well, Robert.

It's me, Geoffrey. Just wanted to peek in for a look at how your poems are doing nowadays. They're good, as always. ;]

I was actually wondering if we could do another collaboration someday. I haven't written some poetry in a while, and I think a nice collab would be rejuvenating, if you're up for it.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Focal Offline

Default Re: Robert's PoetTree[62][Side effects are: Deep sighs, crying and feeling affectiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
You seem to be doing well, Robert.

It's me, Geoffrey. Just wanted to peek in for a look at how your poems are doing nowadays. They're good, as always. ;]

I was actually wondering if we could do another collaboration someday. I haven't written some poetry in a while, and I think a nice collab would be rejuvenating, if you're up for it.
Thanks Geoffrey, and hi =D

And sure, I'm always up for it, my collab index needs some more D=

Old 05-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Canít Have It

If thereís something you want,
But canít have, what do you do?
Do you search for a substitute?
Or do you continue the pursuit?

Itís a tough choice.
If you want it, why give up?
But if you canít have it, why continue?
My mind is blurred.

Iíll turn to another thing,
Hope that goes well.
Keep on going, from the one to the next.
Always in search of the second best.

Trust yourself to move on, get over it.
Donít think, donít speak, just do.
But itís so hard to get over you.
Donít know myself if this feelingís true.

One day I will, but not right now.
Say something to me, I need your voice.
I will see how this ends,
Until then, Iíll keep quiet...

Weíll just be friends.

29-04-Ď09

Robert Brame
Nice poem. I have to say, Robert, you're a better poet than I. Nevertheless, if you're ever up to making a darker toned poem, I'm your man. Yeah, I'm always up for a colab ;)
Old 05-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Nice poem. I have to say, Robert, you're a better poet than I. Nevertheless, if you're ever up to making a darker toned poem, I'm your man. Yeah, I'm always up for a colab ;)
There is no one better than another, we all have different styles. =O

And dark poems are awesome at times, I have some of my own. I wonder how it'd be to have two troubled minds clash together in a collab though, so count me in for that ^_^

Old 05-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
There is no one better than another, we all have different styles. =O

And dark poems are awesome at times, I have some of my own. I wonder how it'd be to have two troubled minds clash together in a collab though, so count me in for that ^_^
Awesome.

You must've read my latest post in my thread. Yush, I am bothered ^^;

And I've only written one not as dark poem ._.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Focal Offline

The Moon Book

Written on the pages,
Of the dark blue, leather bound tome,
The secrets of worlds, stars and galaxies
Are shown.

They reveal which star
Is the brightest,
Which planet
The largest.

All the answers youíve ever wanted to know,
Go ahead,
Open the book,
And see what itíll show!

But as you flip through
The informative pages,
Donít forget that is was written
Throughout the ages.

It holds all the knowledge,
All the answers,
Bound together with leather
In this magnificent tome...

The greatest book ever, that the world has known.

6-05-Ď09

Robert Brame

Old 05-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Focal Offline

Default Re: Robert's PoetTree[63][Side effects are: Deep sighs, crying and feeling affectiona

I'm working on a next one...
not completed yet though. xP

Vale of Earth

As I descend into the valley,
made of dust, stone and clay,
I can't help but wonder,
will it survive another day?

The Vale of Earth,
bone dry and withered.
Outside its gates,
I stood and I shivered.

Earth one. I think I'll make one for all the elements xP

Old 05-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Lusitania Offline

Default Re: Robert's PoetTree[63][Side effects are: Deep sighs, crying and feeling affectiona

Quote:
I'm working on a next one...
not completed yet though. xP

Vale of Earth

As I descend into the valley,
made of dust, stone and clay,
I can't help but wonder,
will it survive another day?

The Vale of Earth,
bone dry and withered.
Outside its gates,
I stood and I shivered.

Earth one. I think I'll make one for all the elements xP
Hmm, this is an...interesting poem to say the least. I think that it's a bit different than the work I've seen out of you before. I can't say I particularly like it, but nevertheless it is a decent poem.

Why are you shivering though? I'd think it'd be mild in a place like that. Sounds desertish. ^^;
Old 05-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Hmm, this is an...interesting poem to say the least. I think that it's a bit different than the work I've seen out of you before. I can't say I particularly like it, but nevertheless it is a decent poem.

Why are you shivering though? I'd think it'd be mild in a place like that. Sounds desertish. ^^;
I shiver out of fear ^^ It may be desertish, but it's still scary to see such a place =O

Old 05-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
I shiver out of fear ^^ It may be desertish, but it's still scary to see such a place =O
That place must be reeeaaly scary...