Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:29 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Myst3rio565 Send a message via MSN to Myst3rio565
Default .:.The Heros' Children: The 10.:.

-Plot-

Ten* children lay in bed without a pulse. Unable to hear the voices in the lab of what their new fate is. They can't see, they can't feel, they cannot do anything. They lay there, in the shadows, without no one to comfort them. Why would they need someone to do so anyway? They're dead... A scientist comes near, a needle wrapped inside his hand. A fluorescent blue liquid bubbling inside of it. He inserts it carefully into the veins of all ten* children. Now all he can do is wait. Slowly, eyes are rapidly opened, sounds are heard, and screams of pain are erupting all over the lab, unable to be heard from others.

As they squirm in pain, claiming that they are being burned to death, their own wounds and injuries are healed. The damage caused by their own relatives are slowly disappearing without a trace. Troops in white pick up the ten* children, no matter their age. Even if they're just a small kid or almost an adult, they're being shoved into a cold dark room. This room, however, changes to each one point of view. One sees their childhood, others see their own punishment chamber. There are a few who are now mourning of what happen because of this room. Soon, they fall unconscious, only to wake up feeling refreshed and energized.

The door burst open, letting a man enter in. All the yells of joy and happiness are ceased. The only thing to be heard is the footsteps of the man and the troops that follow him. They grabbed the children and lead them into a chamber where Pokemon* were held, each one scared and confused. The kids are left there, all alone. Now all they need is to find a way to get out of this prison, but how?

One of them connects to a Pokemon*, telling them how to burn the bars of the cage it is being kept them. Soon, a weak ember hits the bars, barely melting them. Others do the same, each one with different powers trying to get out.

That's how it all began...

You're an abandoned, beaten child who is left for dead. Scientist and the government capture eight of them, knowing that no one will miss them. They are beaten to death and are experimented on. These scientist are trying to find the cure to reverse death by figuring out how revive works on Pokemon*. During this mission, hundreds of pokemon and children are dead because of these actions. However, ten* Pokemon* and ten* children, each ranging from age or type, survive. How? That is what these scientist are looking for. They believe that these different creatures share an alike gene, which allows them to heal quickly. Thus, if they improve it and make the gene even more stronger, they can reverse even death. What happens that the chemical they used for the gene causes different effects, depending on their genotype? What might happen is that they learn to have different powers, like flying, turning invisible, making fire, etc. You decide.

Each child is a descendant* from the eight gym leaders/elite four, though they don't know it. Choose any leader from any of the regions, just make sure that they aren't the same type. For example, no two can be a descendant* from Brock and the other a descendant* from Roxanne.

---- This brilliant plot was created by Mew Aqua, my RP partner and my darling. I love you.

*Means the text has been edited and revised

Last edited by Myst3rio565; 03-03-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:41 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: .:The Heros' Children: The 8:.

Brendan (yes, Brendan, old RPers of mine ;D) stepped outside after awakening from his long sleep. He saw his beautiful girlfriend peacefully sleeping on the left side of his bed. He smiled softly and walked back inside. He kissed her on her forehead and sat down on the edge of his bed.

In the hospital: Stark awoke in the hospital in a daze...He clenched his fists and started crying...He missed his father and mother very much.
The last thing he remembers is that he fainted after being struck by a very bright silhouette in the forest.

His hands started burning after he clenched them, very badly. A small spark of flame arose from his forefinger. He was intrigued by this reaction, but he waved his hand and it went out. What is this strange power that arose from within him? He went back to sleep, thinking about what just happened.

Last edited by Myst3rio565; 03-02-2008 at 02:54 AM.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:13 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx
Default Re: .:The Heros' Children: The 10:.

Star Sat up in her hospital Bed.

Where am i? She thought, sadly.

She sat up in her bed and looked around. 9 other children slept peacefully in their beds. Star saw another person, a boy, who got a flame on his forefinger.

"Hi!" she called, waving to him.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

He thought he went back to sleep, until he was awakened by a quiet yet shrill voice to his left. A girl, about 13 years old or so, lay next to him in another hospital bed.

"Uhm, hello there...

He put the flame out again, by doing the same as he did before the first time his finger flared up.

"Nice to see a pretty face in this hospital..Uhm, my names Stark..Stark Flair, you may have heard of my father before...Oh..What's his name...Brendan Flair. What's your name?"
Old 03-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Star went red.

"I'm Star." said Star quietly.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Stark blushed also.

"Oh..I'm sorry..I didn't know you were shy also...Uhm...Well...Do you know who your parents are? Uhm...And..Uh...Do you have a power like I do?"
Old 03-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"I don't know." said Star. She jumped out her bed, and began to levitate. She then flew up to the roof.

"Hey, this is fun!" she said happily. She flew down.

Old 03-03-2008, 01:48 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Stark stared in awe for a moment and shook his head."Heh." He said. "That's amazing Star. Hey..I want to try something real quick...Start spinning around please." A clever idea popped into his head.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"O-Okay..." said Star, and started spinning.

Old 03-03-2008, 02:05 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

He breathed in deeply and did the same process as earlier. He clenched his fists, and let the small flame that he created slowly creep up to his forefinger.

"Star, don't be terrified of what I'm about to do, OK?

He concentrated, aimed, and shot the small flame at his new friend, who was spinning around very fast. The flame intwined with her and created a flaming vortex. He smirked.

"Just stop to put it out if you like."
Old 03-03-2008, 02:34 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

Selenity... Selenity... Selenity... WAKE UP!

The girl instantly stood up from her bed, and rubbed her eyes. She opened them again, only to find her vision still blurry. She slid off her bed, and walked around the place.

Who was that, whispering my name? ...It could just be my imagination, but... It sounded almost like my mother, when I got her angry....

As she walked around the place, she waved her arms around to keep balance. She thought that this was actually her room, so when she went to dodge her desk, she bumped into one of the hospital bed. It sent her launching into it, resulting her face-to-face with the boy with the amazing fire power. Finally, her vision came back, now showing her the guy's face.

He's so handsome... If I just come a bit closer... Wait! There's a guy!

Selenity pushed herself backwards from him, causing her to fall off the bed and towards the floor. She put her hands in front of her, hoping her to lessen the pain that was about to come. Instead, all she felt was a sort of fluffy, yet cold and wet pillow. She opened her eyes again to find that she landed into a pile of snow.

"W-what just happened here?!" She asked, almost shouting.

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Old 03-03-2008, 02:36 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Sam woke up in his bed. "Ughh... " He said holding his hand over his face. "I feel really crappy today..." He said finally looking up. He saw a girl flying around and a kid with a flame on his finger. He stood up and sat back down due to his shyness. "Oh geez people..." He said quietly.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 03-03-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:41 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Stark raised an eyebrow. "Wow..."He thought "She was stunning also..." He quickly ran outside into the shivering cold and lifted up the girl slowly. He held her close and blushed.

"Stay close if you want to stay warm."

He quickly thought and let his new power rise inside of him. Hot hot heat ran through his body, hotter than his own body temperature. He held her close and she stopped shivering. The snow quickly melted around them.

"Come, quickly now....Uhm...Let me help you inside I mean..."

Outside of Character: Uh, Pichu, lol. Can you edit that please. You could just add that she ran outside in a daze. Sorry :P We gotta keep this together.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:42 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Star stopped and smilled. "Well," she said, "How good was i?" She flew up in the air.

Old 03-03-2008, 02:44 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

OOC: Wait you want me to edit what?

[~Paired with No One ;;~]