Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-03-2008, 02:47 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx
Default Re: .:The Heros' Children: The 10:.

OOC: Oh-Oh....I think Star's gonna get jealous...

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Myst3rio565 Send a message via MSN to Myst3rio565

OOC: Oooh. TENSION! lol. Pichu, just uhm, keep up mate :P
Like this..

Stark just noticed that her ran by Star to help this other girl. "Wow, I'm real smooth." He said sarcastically to himself.

He helped the new girl back inside and stood next to Star.

"You did wonderful Star. Uhm." He turned to the new girl. "And what's your name?"
Old 03-03-2008, 02:57 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

The guy dashed over to her and picked her up. He then pulled her into his arms and hugged tightly. Selenity felt shivers go down her spine, and they weren't from the cold. "Stay close if you want to stay warm," He said, his voice filled with care and concern.

They hugged there, for about a couple of minutes. During the time, Selenity felt the heat from his body transfer into her. Somehow, he made her feel relaxed. Soon, she stopped shivering and sighed. After the heat went inside her body, she felt it creep up onto her face as she stood there, herself in the gorgeous guy's arms. She felt his grip loosen as he went to speak to her.

"Come, quickly now....Uhm...Let me help you inside I mean..."

"Oh uh... Okay..." she replied timidly as she followed him, her arms crossed against her chest. She quickly followed him inside, not actually realizing that she was outside. As they entered the building, she felt herself open up to him. Before she could open her mouth to speak, he spoke once more.

"You did wonderful Star. Uhm. And what's your name?"

"Umm... Selenity... What's your name?" She asked, her voice soft and silky. Her cheeks flared up into a rosy pink as she faced towards him, avoiding eye contact.

OOC: Darn it! >.< I type so slow...

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Old 03-03-2008, 02:58 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

OOC: Okay lets try this...

IC: Sam sat on the edge of his bed. He was too shy to say anything and disappeared without realizing it. All he did was watch what would happen with this group of people. Just then his nose started to itch. "Oh no I'm gonna... He thought. "AAACHOO!" He sneezed and reappeared.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 03-03-2008, 02:59 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

He blushed and stared down into her eyes."Selenity, what a gorgeous name. Uhm, my names Stark...Stark Flair."
Old 03-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

"Thanks." said Star, looking at the ground. A stream of Jealous feelings ran though her. Why do i feel jealous? Could it be...I love him?, she thought.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:04 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

"Selenity, what a gorgeous name. Uhm, my names Stark...Stark Flair."

"Wow... I mean.. Uh... Thanks Stark... I've mighten died from an illness if you hadn't rescued me..." Selenity replied, putting a strand of hair behind her hair. While doing this, she blushed even harder.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Sam stood up and snapped his fingers and turned invisible again. "Hey that is kind of cool." He thought to himself. He decided to walk around and explore the new place he was at. "Is this some sort of lab?" He wondered.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Stark saw another boy wake up, disappear, sneeze, and then reappear. That..Was awesome...He looked over toward him.

"Uhm, Star? Are you alright?"

He turned his attention to the kid with the invisibility. Oh...Uhm..And Selenity..." He wrapped his blanket around her. "Warm up."

He walked over to the new kid and held out his hand."The names Stark Flair. Power?He smirked. Fire."

Last edited by Myst3rio565; 03-03-2008 at 03:24 AM.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:25 AM

Sam noticed a kid walk up to him. "Hey, the name is Sam... but you can call me Sam." He said feeling actually like he could talk to this kid. "Yeah I have a power..." He said stopping in mid sentence and then disappeared. "Yeah you guessed it... invisibility!" He said happily. He then snapped his fingers again and reappeared.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:31 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Oh uh... Okay..." answered Selenity as she wrapped the blanket even tighter around her shoulders. She walked over slowly to the girl that was floating. Even though most of the redness had dissappeared from her face, it was still noticeable.

"So... You're Star? Nice name... How long have you known him?" Selenity asked softly, her facing blushing again. She looked down towards the ground, hoping to hide the blush.

She then looked towards the kid that Stark was talking to. Suddenly, he disappeared and reappeared again.

Wow... He's so cool... And kinda cute... But he'll never be a match for Stark!

Old 03-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Well, Sam. These two beautiful ladies are Star and..." He turned and smiled at Selenity. "Selenity." "Hmmm...I wonder why the others haven't woken up yet. Well, everyone may not know, but my father is Brendan Flair and my mother is Zeon..." He paused and a tear formed in his eye. "Yea..Zeon...Brendan Flair of the Elite Four and the Pokemon Elite Squad."

He noticed Selenity looking down at the ground and blushing."Selenity, are YOU okay?" He wrapped his blanket tighter around her.

Last edited by Myst3rio565; 03-03-2008 at 03:36 AM.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:35 AM

Sam looked over and saw a girl look at him. "Ahh!" he screamed and disappeared. He ducked down even though no one saw. "Ahh... curse my shyness.." He screamed in his mind. "Hey dude, if you need me I'm down here." He said.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:45 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Before she could duck down again, Stark went over and talked to her. "Selenity, are YOU okay?" He said as he wrapped the blanket around tighter. Doing this made Selenity head go up and turn her head into a tomato.

"Yeah... I'm okay..." Selenity responded, the bridge of her nose and her cheeks blazing red. She then gave Stark a smile and closed her eyes.

"Thanks for caring about me..." She said, as her voice got softer and softer with each word.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:49 AM
Myst3rio565 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

He smiled."Your welcome..."

Footsteps came from the hallway and a nurse entered their room.