Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:14 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy231 View Post
I do more offline matches than wi fi. Wi Fi seems super slow to me and takes awhile to adjust D:. But yes I agree, after doing wi fi, it does seem super fast
I've logged 125 Wi-Fi matches already...it's kinda my primary form of play.

Hi

Old 03-24-2008, 04:17 AM
Poring Offline

Send a message via AIM to Poring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
Yeah, Lag was apperent throughout the entire match but only really got horrendously bad in that one match. Of course I can totally understand though that lag throwing off your groove for PKT, It's happened to me alot during random matches. I really hope Nintendo gets to work on that soon. Also thanks for the tip as now that Ness's bat has slown down I'm gonna have to use that backthrow more often. Anyway, We'll have to do this again sometime. Oh yeah, almost forgot, the beginning of that first match was pretty funny, heh we both had the same idea going. Oh, and sorry for not turning off the items in the first match.

Edit: Man I never do stop talking do I? Anyway Thanks for the compliment as I did think that taunt was pretty cool. They're all Nintendo Themed. Well, except the fourth but it's just a temporary taunt until I think of a better one.
I think it's unfair that Lucas's stick thing comes out faster than Ness's bat. <_< I loved using that smash, but now it's so situation... I'm going to figure out what percentage Ness's back throw kills at some time, but right now I'm too lazy too. I estimate it's around 120-130%. Don't worry about the items; I did the same thing in a match.

Lol, you need a "MAI BOY" taunt in there. xD

@Fire Away: It's just so hard to not complain about it. xD But I've been adjusting to it; now I just am thrown off by the big lag spikes. It's good that they gave you an option to turn off rumble, because I'm used to using a Wavebird all the time so when I have to use a wired controller it helps for the rumble to be off.

I don't have a lot of problems adjusting to the normal pace, unless I've just played a bunch of horribly laggy matches. Yellow or green dot matches aren't that bad.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:19 AM
Poltergeist Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
I think it's just easier to say lag screws up games. So far I haven't heard anyone not complain about it, myself included. ;]

That being said, has anyone else noticed a sort of awkwardness adjusting to the 'normal', non wi-fi pace of the game? In wi-fi there's a laggy sort of feel at all times, and in offline matches it almost feels too fast. D:
Yeah, it's funny how in an IGN article they said wifi was great, noting how they only had a little lag. Looks like someone spoke too soon. Anyway I honestly haven't noticed it, although the fact that the lag is starting to feel normal can't be a good thing.....
Old 03-24-2008, 04:20 AM
Poring Offline

Quote:
Yeah, it's funny how in an IGN article they said wifi was great, noting how they only had a little lag. Looks like someone spoke too soon. Anyway I honestly haven't noticed it, although the fact that the lag is starting to feel normal can't be a good thing.....
If all you play is WiFi, it is a good thing, I guess.

I have... 159 online matches. And 562 offline matches. <_<
Old 03-24-2008, 04:21 AM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Quote:
I've logged 125 Wi-Fi matches already...it's kinda my primary form of play.
gg counting our, what 5, Ive logged 7 =P

I just play with my friends offline :]
Old 03-24-2008, 05:44 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Ah yes, lag. Lag makes my main completely useless. It's hard to play with the puffster without a good solid feel. :-/

Which is why I play with the more lag resistant Wolf/Zelda (ground game).
Old 03-24-2008, 05:21 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

Hey guys. =) I'm just popping in to thank Kenny for voting for OAA in the team voting. We will, of course, be voting for you guys as well.

Good luck, and see you in WAR.

~FFK

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:53 AM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Getting ready to upload my banner thing finally :o. Just have to remember my photobucket password D:

EDIT
Uploaded :]

Last edited by Haze; 03-25-2008 at 03:55 AM.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Poring Offline

News: R.O.B. is awesome. I think I found my next character. His B-Up is godly.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:47 PM
Poltergeist Offline

Heh, ROB actually seems pretty deadly if used to his full potential, or at least that is how I've seen it so far. I don't play as him though as I usually stick to the characters I've played in games before, probably making me one out of ten guys whos actually played FE9 and uses Ike in Brawl. Guess I'm just wierd like that.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:49 PM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poring View Post
News: R.O.B. is awesome. I think I found my next character. His B-Up is godly.
I like R.O.B. :]

P.S.

now accepting Brawl challenges. and by accepting, I mean "begging for". :D

Hi

Old 03-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Poring Offline

Quote:
Heh, ROB actually seems pretty deadly if used to his full potential, or at least that is how I've seen it so far. I don't play as him though as I usually stick to the characters I've played in games before, probably making me one out of ten guys whos actually played FE9 and uses Ike in Brawl. Guess I'm just wierd like that.
He can WoP while recovering. That's pretty deadly. This is the first time I have tried developing a character outside of my usual ones (Marth/Ness), and ROB looks like very promising. The fact that I haven't seen one ROB on PE2K yet makes me want to use him even more.

I remember seeing a trailer for Path to Radiance on the GCN when it first came out. I wasn't a big fan of Fire Emblem back then. (All I had played was FE7.)

Quote:
I like R.O.B. :]

P.S.

now accepting Brawl challenges. and by accepting, I mean "begging for". :D
I'll play you sometime tonight.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:11 AM
Poltergeist Offline

Quote:
He can WoP while recovering. That's pretty deadly. This is the first time I have tried developing a character outside of my usual ones (Marth/Ness), and ROB looks like very promising. The fact that I haven't seen one ROB on PE2K yet makes me want to use him even more.

I remember seeing a trailer for Path to Radiance on the GCN when it first came out. I wasn't a big fan of Fire Emblem back then. (All I had played was FE7.)

I'll play you sometime tonight.
Heh, I've been mostly working on Ness while trying out Wolf and Jiggs a bit, but I plan to also use Samus/ZSS, Ike, PT and Lucas. I might be in a bit over my head but I always love a challenge. Heck after I've played the upoming DS remake of FE1 I might give Marth a shot as well.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:16 AM
Poring Offline

Quote:
Heh, I've been mostly working on Ness while trying out Wolf and Jiggs a bit, but I plan to also use Samus/ZSS, Ike, PT and Lucas. I might be in a bit over my head but I always love a challenge. Heck after I've played the upoming DS remake of FE1 I might give Marth a shot as well.
Upcoming DS remake of FE1?! Seriously? Wow. I haven't been keeping up with the video game industry, so I don't really know what's happening. I'm probably going to get it just because I main Marth. <_<

I'd like to play your Ness again sometime.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Poltergeist Offline

Quote:
Upcoming DS remake of FE1?! Seriously? Wow. I haven't been keeping up with the video game industry, so I don't really know what's happening. I'm probably going to get it just because I main Marth. <_<

I'd like to play your Ness again sometime.
I check out IGN, Gametrailers and even wikipedia just about everyday so I am usually on top of these things, currently I'm hoping for an announcement of a Star Fox game that stays true to Star Fox 64 gameplay. Anyway I'll play you either later today or tomorrow. I'm taking a break from Brawl at the moment since I've played it just about everyday since I got it.