Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 08-29-2008, 07:19 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Raid success]

The MasterFanboy account went back to its usual farming ways. Try not to annoy him too much. ;)
Old 08-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Poring Offline

Send a message via AIM to Poring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
The MasterFanboy account went back to its usual farming ways. Try not to annoy him too much. ;)
Alright. In a few days I should reach level 30, and I will go back to my usual suboptimal ascending ways.

A few pieces of loot are still left in the basement.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Poring Offline

So, I'm about to finish up my run. Probably will tomorrow. I would've today, but I got some major RNG screwage with the black pepper and ended up breaking my wand to zap a caviar into it. When I got to the cow, I accidentally took a shore trip at the tropical place, so now I can't get the free barbed-wire fence... Ah well, 12 days is still good enough.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poring View Post
So, I'm about to finish up my run. Probably will tomorrow. I would've today, but I got some major RNG screwage with the black pepper and ended up breaking my wand to zap a caviar into it. When I got to the cow, I accidentally took a shore trip at the tropical place, so now I can't get the free barbed-wire fence... Ah well, 12 days is still good enough.
Cool. My bad moon multi just about finished up its bad moon run #2 (black kitty run!). It's now run #3. Pastamancer style. :3
Old 09-22-2008, 11:22 PM
Poring Offline

Nice. I really should try BM sometime. HCNP is so fun, though... <_< I should probably be getting a lucre a day, but I'm way too lazy for that.

I'm on a Seal Clubber run right now. It's not going too well. How should I be obtaining drinks early in a run? I don't know of any good places to find fruit.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:51 AM
The_Seventieth_Evil Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Imp Ales? From the Deep Fat Friar gates. Thats what I used for booze. Gives Muscle boost, but lowers Moxie. I tended to counter by using the Temple. Sometimes the Back Alley in hopes of Distilled & Fortifieds. I kinda liked being a SC, but the SC skills were a bit boring. My TT run is going kinda better, now that I dropped HCTeeto. I love those familiar buffs. @_D
Old 09-23-2008, 02:27 AM
Poring Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Seventieth_Evil View Post
Imp Ales? From the Deep Fat Friar gates. Thats what I used for booze. Gives Muscle boost, but lowers Moxie. I tended to counter by using the Temple. Sometimes the Back Alley in hopes of Distilled & Fortifieds. I kinda liked being a SC, but the SC skills were a bit boring. My TT run is going kinda better, now that I dropped HCTeeto. I love those familiar buffs. @_D
I'm only level 5 right now, so I can't get those, but Imp Ales are a nice last resort. The distilled fortified wine from the Back Alley is a semi-rare, which you can predict using the numbers from eating fortune cookies. (One of the numbers on a fortune cookie represents the number of adventures to your next semi-rare.) But I messed up my first semi-rare this run, anyway, and I still have to get the Knob Goblin Elite Guard Uniform.

I wonder if I should perm Pulverize or Double-Fisted Skull Smashing...
Old 09-23-2008, 05:54 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
Nice. I really should try BM sometime. HCNP is so fun, though... <_< I should probably be getting a lucre a day, but I'm way too lazy for that.

I'm on a Seal Clubber run right now. It's not going too well. How should I be obtaining drinks early in a run? I don't know of any good places to find fruit.
Early? Depends on your circumstance.
level 1-2 haunted kitchen --> probably your best bet there, maybe second to sleazy back alley
3-5 --> craft your own 3 drunk drink from Fernswarth's Tower. If you really want, fun house offers both whiskey and lemon, I think.
Moxie sign --> whenever you unlock desert beach
Bad Moon --> imp ale

Quote:
Hehe, I know TT's fun to use. :3

Quote:
I'm only level 5 right now, so I can't get those, but Imp Ales are a nice last resort. The distilled fortified wine from the Back Alley is a semi-rare, which you can predict using the numbers from eating fortune cookies. (One of the numbers on a fortune cookie represents the number of adventures to your next semi-rare.) But I messed up my first semi-rare this run, anyway, and I still have to get the Knob Goblin Elite Guard Uniform.

Skull smashing > pulverize. Pulverize is only any good when you play as a muscle class, skull smashing is always useful.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:

I permed that Spookyraven skill. Will have to do another SC myself for that Super Advanced Meatsmithing. Maybe even a Tongue skill to bypass Beaten Up status until I can use Tiny Houses. Otherwise, the SC skills were lackluster. but, man. TT skills? I might just TT a bunch of runs in a row.

Bring on the Pepto!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:46 PM
Poring Offline

Quote:
I permed that Spookyraven skill. Will have to do another SC myself for that Super Advanced Meatsmithing. Maybe even a Tongue skill to bypass Beaten Up status until I can use Tiny Houses. Otherwise, the SC skills were lackluster. but, man. TT skills? I might just TT a bunch of runs in a row.

Bring on the Pepto!
I'll probably pick up Tongue of the Walrus sometime. I'm gonna go for the +Familiar Weight skills now. I still need Empathy of the Newt and Leash of Linguine.

I got some really bad RNG at the filthworm place in the Battlefieldd. I had to use my semi-rare turn for some more cyclops eyedrops to get out of there...
Old 10-15-2008, 12:53 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Is there a method of character searching?

My good friend plays KoL now. Was wondering if there is a way to look for
other characters without going to the Mall or Clan Searching.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:39 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:

Unfortunaly, Jick specifically stated to never allow for an easy player search. Why? I don't know. XD Just check from "add contacts" section of your account menu.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Poring Offline

Quote:

If you know the person's exact name, you can also /whois (player name) in chat.

Lots of new content. That new Sea area looks interesting. I'll probably look into that after they add more zones. And something's going on with the Penguin Mafia again... Foreshadowing to Crimbo, maybe?

I will probably finish this run tomorrow. I would have finished it today if the RNG didn't hate me so much. Was hoping for a 9-day run, too...
Old 10-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

What is this "RNG" business?
Old 10-16-2008, 01:38 PM
Poring Offline

Quote:
What is this "RNG" business?
RNG stands for the Random Number Generator. It decides every outcome in the Kingdom. Just another word for luck. If the RNG hates you, then you have bad luck.