Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 03-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Yeah, very good and close matches. :3

Oh, I joined your game, Poring. :D
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 03-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Haze's Avatar
Haze Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,895
Send a message via AIM to Haze
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

I'll play someone :D. EST time IMing me would be better to set up a match though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Yeah, but if you switched places with Scarlett Johanssen, and then felt her up, wouldn't you just be playing with yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 03-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

gg Poring. Again, close games. ;) the lag was terrible though. :-/

Crazy: maybe tonight or something.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 03-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Poring's Avatar
Poring Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,197
Send a message via AIM to Poring
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
gg Poring. Again, close games. ;) the lag was terrible though. :-/

Crazy: maybe tonight or something.
Good games. Din's Fire is the bane of my existence. xD The lag seemed to stop a little in the last 2 or 3 matches. PK Jibaku saved me in that one match with Pit. <.<

crazy, I'll play you some other time. I'm going to take a little break from Brawl.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 03-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Poltergeist's Avatar
Poltergeist Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,807
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Well when it comes to a war team Team Rocket is the only way to go for me, but I am in need of a Brawl clan to sharpen my skills so I thought I'd give the team a shot. I've never really played with anyone beyond a couple friends and my brothers so I am curious to see how I stack up against the rest.

Username:KMD
Characters:Ness, working on Samus,Wolf,Ike and PT.
Friend Code:2234-6916-9587
__________________
Pokemon is cool no matter what age you are!
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 03-22-2008, 05:40 PM
Fire Away's Avatar
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,768
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

I think you should all join this tourny.

The end. :D
__________________


Hi




Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 03-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Poring's Avatar
Poring Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,197
Send a message via AIM to Poring
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
I think you should all join this tourny.

The end. :D
Yeah, I joined it. :O I wonder when it is, though. I didn't see a date there.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 03-22-2008, 07:24 PM
Dr Scott's Avatar
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Behind you.
Posts: 6,277
Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Mmm, I tried Brawl online, but with my internet it was so incredibly laggy ...

Which sucks, because I was going to see if I could battlez Kenny and you guys :-(.
__________________

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 03-23-2008, 01:08 AM
Poring's Avatar
Poring Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,197
Send a message via AIM to Poring
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Fire, Kenny, crazy... Any of you up for a few matches? Kind of bored right now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 03-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
Well when it comes to a war team Team Rocket is the only way to go for me, but I am in need of a Brawl clan to sharpen my skills so I thought I'd give the team a shot. I've never really played with anyone beyond a couple friends and my brothers so I am curious to see how I stack up against the rest.

Username:KMD
Characters:Ness, working on Samus,Wolf,Ike and PT.
Friend Code:2234-6916-9587
Anyone want to play him? I've been accepting people prior to their first Brawl, but I think we have enough members to start doing "auditions". ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
Mmm, I tried Brawl online, but with my internet it was so incredibly laggy ...

Which sucks, because I was going to see if I could battlez Kenny and you guys :-(.
Do it anyway. Or look at Gamefaqs for some solutions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poring View Post
Fire, Kenny, crazy... Any of you up for a few matches? Kind of bored right now.
Eh? Missed you. :(

And Crazy:

Last edited by Kenny_C.002; 03-23-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 03-23-2008, 05:24 PM
Poring's Avatar
Poring Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,197
Send a message via AIM to Poring
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

I could play Poltergeist. Not sure if I'm good enough to be doing these auditions, though.

Kenny, I could play a few matches against you now. I may get cut off, so sorry if I have to quit in the middle of a match...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 03-23-2008, 05:55 PM
Fire Away's Avatar
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,768
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poring View Post
I could play Poltergeist. Not sure if I'm good enough to be doing these auditions, though.

Kenny, I could play a few matches against you now. I may get cut off, so sorry if I have to quit in the middle of a match...
I've already agreed to test Poltergeist. I'm pretty much bound to my house for the day (again) because of a sick bug anyways. :[
__________________


Hi




Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 03-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Poring's Avatar
Poring Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,197
Send a message via AIM to Poring
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
I've already agreed to test Poltergeist. I'm pretty much bound to my house for the day (again) because of a sick bug anyways. :[
Alright. That's probably better, anyway.

Good luck, Poltergeist.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 03-23-2008, 09:05 PM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
I've already agreed to test Poltergeist. I'm pretty much bound to my house for the day (again) because of a sick bug anyways. :[
He's in your hands, Fire. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poring View Post
Alright. That's probably better, anyway.

Good luck, Poltergeist.
Jellopy source, you could probably play with Poltergeist too. It'll just not be an audition battle, that's all. You're good enough to be on the clan, so chin up, and like do something along the lines of kicking butt. XD
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 03-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Haze's Avatar
Haze Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,895
Send a message via AIM to Haze
Default Re: The Mutual Autonomy [Smash/WAR]

2 things Kenny
1)Can I be in the WAR too?
2)main is Link :)

EDIT
is it still D/P Battling, or is it moved to Shoddy for one section of WAR
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Yeah, but if you switched places with Scarlett Johanssen, and then felt her up, wouldn't you just be playing with yourself?

Last edited by Haze; 03-23-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com