Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 03-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken
Default Re: [War] OAA- One Against All

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
Yes, welcome again to the new members. =) In a day or two, when I have a better idea of how many people we have, I'd like to find a time when everyone's around to discuss their character ideas. Our team is based on getting along well- with each other, that is- so I'd like to make sure we have characters who'll interact well, as well as peoplewho can plot and have fun together.
Sounds good.

(The problem with my character being, of course, I don't know if she's allowed because she's a ghost. >> Ugh.)
Old 03-17-2008, 09:46 PM
x__hellokitty Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to x__hellokitty

I'm getting a character idea together.

She's a russian girl named Katya Mihailov. xD
Old 03-17-2008, 10:13 PM
Xalapeno Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Xalapeno Send a message via AIM to Xalapeno Send a message via Yahoo to Xalapeno

Code:
Name: T.O. Age: 15 Reason for joining: Jackson and FFK jumped me in an alley on AIM WAR experience, if any: Last Parody War What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: D/P [some], URPG......I dunno, I can try other stuff though.
I'm serious about being mugged by the team leaders D=

So, that'll be all for me.

I made Soviet Bidoof, Jokester Jesse made this kick@$$ banner.

Last edited by Xalapeno; 04-01-2008 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:17 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team overkill View Post
Code:
Name: T.O. Age: 15 Reason for joining: Jackson and FFK jumped me in an alley on AIM WAR experience, if any: Last Parody War What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: URPG......I dunno, I can try other stuff though.
I'm serious about being mugged by the team leaders D=

So, that'll be all for me.
Welcome to the team. ;) I promise, we don't jump people once they join us... So you're safe. For now.

Does anyone know what the plot/setting for the RP will be, anyway?

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:30 AM
-PK Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

PK wants to join in the fun D:

Name: PK/Andrew
Reason for joining: I wanted to be in this team, and not be lonely for WAR. bad reason, I know D:
WAR experience, if any: Parody one D:
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: URPG, Spriting

Yeah, I wanna be in it. I have nothing else to do D:

Hippopotas 4 mascot please D:

Last edited by -PK; 03-18-2008 at 01:41 AM.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:46 AM
Synester Offline

Send a message via AIM to Synester

Name: Skullz a.k.a Jake
Reason for joining: FFK Perisian has me under contract D:
WAR experience, if any: Umm, the fake war last year :x
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: URPG :x

I say we make Ninetails or Umbreon the mascot :x

Last edited by Synester; 03-18-2008 at 01:51 AM.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:58 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullz View Post

Name: Skullz a.k.a Jake
Reason for joining: FFK Perisian has me under contract D:
WAR experience, if any: Umm, the fake war last year :x
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: URPG :x

I say we make Ninetails or Umbreon the mascot :x

Welcome, PK and Jake. =p

And Jake.... Hush about Persian now. ;) Don't want the other members realizing you were forced to join here. Mwuahaha. -evil laugh of doom-

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:01 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

All for one and one for all. :D

Name: May
Reason for joining: Carly bugged me till I joined. ._.
WAR experience, if any: 5, 6, 6.5
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: All, except Shoddy, Wifi and Graphics.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:06 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Welcome to the team, May! (:

And I have a new banner, which includes a possible Mascot. I'm sure Carly will like it. (:

I'm adding it to the list.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 03-18-2008, 09:08 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by djax94 View Post
Welcome to the team, May! (:

And I have a new banner, which includes a possible Mascot. I'm sure Carly will like it. (:

I'm adding it to the list.
Wonderful. =) I love it.
I'm going to try to make some, later. It's occured to me that we don't neccesarily need one mascot. A group is made of many people, after all... So I'm going to try to have banners with the, say, top 4 preferred Pokemon on them, so people can choose what 'mon they want on their OAA banner.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Ninja TK Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ninja TK

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
Wonderful. =) I love it.
I'm going to try to make some, later. It's occured to me that we don't neccesarily need one mascot. A group is made of many people, after all... So I'm going to try to have banners with the, say, top 4 preferred Pokemon on them, so people can choose what 'mon they want on their OAA banner.
Hah. I'm sure you do ;P

But seriously, it is pretty nice. Althought it could be better if there was an Electivire ;P jk... or am i?

Banner and Avatar thanks to Lan.exe
Old 03-18-2008, 11:15 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja TK View Post
Hah. I'm sure you do ;P

But seriously, it is pretty nice. Althought it could be better if there was an Electivire ;P jk... or am i?
Hehe. =p So make a 'vire banner, I'd love one.

How many members here URPG? Since I know that's a field we really need to do well in in WAR, I'm going to be reserving future story deals, with discounts, for other team members only. Any URPGers on the team, feel free to PM me with what 'mon you'd like, within reason. I'll either give one in the gift thread, or get/write one to trade you.

It'd be nice if y'all would contribute any skills you have, too. Graphics/banners makers would be loved if they'd make one or two for the team, and so on.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:19 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

I do those things! Yay me! =D
Just don't tell the people wating for me to do requests for them. xP That might end badly? Yeah, it might. ><

-plotting a way to get Ambipom and Houndoom quickly-
Old 03-19-2008, 01:28 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

I have a Houndour. =) Would you like it? I haven't given either of my URPG gifts yet, you see. ^^:

On a side, URPG-related note- Currently, I have a PZ, the first one written as a PZ. If we win the WAR, I'll be giving this to the member of the team (myself exluded from the running) who earned us the most points. Soooo, let's do what we can to win it!

Also, anyone who recruits more than 5 people to our team will be given a discount on any story deal I may do for them in the future. ;)

Last edited by FireflyK; 03-19-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:02 AM
Jesus of Magikarps Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Jesus of Magikarps

Name: Zak
Reason for joining: I've never been part of a WAR team and I thought it would be interesting to try.
WAR experience, if any: None.
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Graphic Art, Wi-Fi/Shoddy Battle, URPG

No longer using this account! Now known as Trainer Zak!