Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 04:14 PM
fallen angel Offline

Default Re: Best and worst pokemon openings

******************** All of da first ones(ones wit misty) are frakin OSSOM, da advanced didnt suckm actualy dei were good it seems da producers actualy cared.my fav are da 2nd and 4rth but my supreme fav is da 4rth oneso number 4 for me.

and all of da DP ones suck AND i mean SUCKKKKKK* da first one sounds like a panzy ass faggit is tryin to freestyle.and da rest of DP are* just playn out are CRAP. it seems dey dont even care or if dere budjet for openings are* 13 dollars an opening

it just seems like since battle frontier (wich is Gay)everyting went down hill

before i actually looked forwrd to seeing a new opening, now im trying to calculate how much more* da next one will suck compared 2 da last** *

Last edited by fallen angel; 05-16-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:31 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Let's not consider whether they were original. Consider just the opening itself. While considering it, take note to ignore all other openings until you're done considering each one. In short, when considering each opening, treat others as if they really failed or didn't even exist.

Doing this, I conclude that all openings are equally good.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:38 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Hm.. the English openings are all okay, but my favourites are the Japanese ones. I especially like 'High Touch,' the latest opening in Japan and 'OK,' the first Japanese Johto opening.

I love the Japanese endings too. My favourites are 'Get Fired Up: Notch Eared Pichu,' the newest Japanese ending and 'Polka O Dolka,' the ending that is centered about the dance that Meowth, Pikachu and the others performed in 'Gotta Dance.'

It's a shame that they aren't used for English openings/endings though. ;~;

♥-Elana-♥

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 05-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Master Zorua Offline

My favorite was the first half season of Pokemon Advance. It had a great action theme to it, and what makes the first half of the season opening better than the second half of the season opening (because they made slight changes when they got into the second half of the Advanced season) was the scene with Lucario sitting up in a tree with Mew flying by ^.^

Least Favorite: D/P one seems a bit too corney. Personally I liked the more serious yet enjoyable opening scenes rather than the ditzy-go-lucky-happy bit in the D/P opeinng
Old 05-17-2009, 09:49 AM
Calypso Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Calypso

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen angel View Post
******************** All of da first ones(ones wit misty) are frakin OSSOM, da advanced didnt suckm actualy dei were good it seems da producers actualy cared.my fav are da 2nd and 4rth but my supreme fav is da 4rth oneso number 4 for me.

and all of da DP ones suck AND i mean SUCKKKKKK* da first one sounds like a panzy ass faggit is tryin to freestyle.and da rest of DP are* just playn out are CRAP. it seems dey dont even care or if dere budjet for openings are* 13 dollars an opening

it just seems like since battle frontier (wich is Gay)everyting went down hill

before i actually looked forwrd to seeing a new opening, now im trying to calculate how much more* da next one will suck compared 2 da last** *
Ehh, yeah, don't revive old threads, considering it has been a year since the previous post.

Also:

Best - 11th Japanese opening. (Together)
Worst - Urff, all the English introduced in Sinnoh.

Partly why I watch in Japanese, rather than the dub.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:27 PM
Shozuka Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka

I agree with Calypso entirely. Together was the best opening, and the first D/P opening was the worst.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:20 AM
Incandescent Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Incandescent

D/P was horriiibblleeee......JOTHO IS awesome!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Parrowmint Offline

The joto one rule while the DP one's drool!XD

I have : Pokemon Pearl , Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 (red) & 2 (time) and many others.
Closed Thread