Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-22-2004, 07:46 PM
keltron Offline
New Trainer

Default Mission: Get Out Alive (chain story)

First, I would like to make a request: everyone pullease read, and update soon! I'll be posting the first chapter soon!
Old 03-22-2004, 09:15 PM
keltron Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Mission: Get Out Alive (chain story)

s chapter 1!

1: Whatcha Gonna Do?

Allon had bullied us for as long as I can remember. He was one of those giant kids, you know, who's arms are as hard as baseball bats. Do you know _why he picked on us so much? Because we had Pokemon.

Now it's not that having pokemon is a bad thing. It just--costs a lot. Now, me and my friends are _not rich. Heck, we were usually broke. But Allon, he was always broke.

This whole thing started on a Tuesday. Me, (Alex) and my friends Josh and cut were training our Pokemon behind our school. "Way to go, Clefable!" I shouted happily, "tri it again!"

My Clefable had just learned Tri Attack. As it performed the move once again, it formed a beam in its mouth. The multicolored beam was red for fire, blue for ice, and yellow for lightning
But then, who had to walk up but Allon Renson.

"Well, well, well," he sneered. "What do we have here?"

"Allon," Josh said dismaly, "can't you leave us alone, just once?"

"Oh, no! Not today," he cried, holding up a red and white PokeBall, "I just got my first and best Pokemon! And i want a battle. With you Alex," he comanded jabbing a finger at me. "If you win, I'll never pick on you again. But if you lose... You will be more miserable than you could ever imagine!"

He sounded sincere, for once. I also thought it would be nice to kick his butt in something.

"Well, what do you say?" he queried jabbing his finger roughly at me again. "Whatcha gonna do?"

Well, that's my chapter! Who will win? What will happen next? Someone else decides that, in Chapter 2!Well, here's Chapter 1!

1: Whatcha Gonna Do?

Allon had bullied us for as long as I can remember. He was one of those giant kids, you know, who's arms are as hard as baseball bats. Do you know _why he picked on us so much? Because we had Pokemon.

Now it's not that having pokemon is a bad thing. It just--costs a lot. Now, me and my friends are _not rich. Heck, we were usually broke. But Allon, he was always broke.

This whole thing started on a Tuesday. Me, (Alex) and my friends Josh and cut were training our Pokemon behind our school. "Way to go, Clefable!" I shouted happily, "tri it again!"

My Clefable had just learned Tri Attack. As it performed the move once again, it formed a beam in its mouth. The multicolored beam was red for fire, blue for ice, and yellow for lightning
But then, who had to walk up but Allon Renson.

"Well, well, well," he sneered. "What do we have here?"

"Allon," Josh said dismaly, "can't you leave us alone, just once?"

"Oh, no! Not today," he cried, holding up a red and white PokeBall, "I just got my first and best Pokemon! And i want a battle. With you Alex," he comanded jabbing a finger at me. "If you win, I'll never pick on you again. But if you lose... You will be more miserable than you could ever imagine!"

He sounded sincere, for once. I also thought it would be nice to kick his butt in something.

"Well, what do you say?" he queried jabbing his finger roughly at me again. "Whatcha gonna do?"

Well, that's my chapter! Who will win? What will happen next? Someone else decides that, in Chapter 2!