Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-03-2005, 06:34 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Overlapping Reality

Overlapping Reality

This is a crossover fic, of Hellsing and Pokemon. I hope ya like the prologue. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this or not. Review and let me know if I should. Thanks! ^_^ Also, check out these sister fics: Era of Darkness and Hevean-Sent, Hellbound.

When a strange ritual opens a rift between the worlds of Hellsing and Pokemon, no one seems to notice the strange mass of creatures, expect a few people at a certain Organization. Who opened the rift, and why? Why is it only Alucard, Seras, and Integra seem to notice that Pokemon don’t exist? And why are so many of these Pokemon evil...?
~~~

Prologue

It was a calm, somewhat muggy night, with no wind at all and a staleness in the air.

Inside the Hellsing manor, it was worse.

Things had been going relatively slow lately, what with the Freak populace dying out for some strange reason. Not that it was a bad thing. But it wasn’t good either. Not for Integra Wingates Hellsing, anyways.

As she sat at her desk, starring at a chart with annual expenses on her computer screen, she shuddered suddenly at what the low numbers of Freaks would mean. It would mean fewer missions. And that would leave her with a very bored and already-highly annoying Vampire servant. Already he’d been causing more trouble than usual, as he’d not been kept as busy as usual. Even Seras seemed to be getting rather bored, which was saying something for her.

Just as she was finishing going over the expenses list, a sudden jolt hit, nearly knocking her from her chair. Growling, she straightened her glasses and looked to the darkest shadows of the room.

“Alucard!”

Within seconds, a figure peeled itself from the shadows, and was revealed to be a man of impressive height and build. His frame was covered with a blood-red overcoat, and a hat of the matching color sat sideways on his head. His crimson eyes were hidden, as usual, behind orange-tinted sunglasses. The Vampire smiled a little.

“Yes, Master?”

“What was that?”

“I don’t know, Master.”

At that moment, Integra heard a strange noise from outside. It sounded like a howl. Scowling, she stood and went to the window. Outside, on the lawn below her window, there stood a black dog. Or...it looked like a black dog, but it couldn’t be. Because this black dog had two white, curving horns jutting from atop its skull. Two white circlets of what appeared to be bone circled its wrists and angels, and three stripes of more bone lined its back. It had an orange muzzle and belly, and was shooting...fire....at another creature. This one was a tiny blue bird with cottony-looking, white wings.

Integra blinked a few times, not sure if what she was seeing was real, or just her irritated mind playing tricks on her.

“Alucard...come here and tell me what you see...”

Alucard moved forward and stepped beside the confused Head of Hellsing, and looked upon the same scene she had: a deformed black dog fighting a weird blue bird. He narrowed his eyes a little.

“I see...a large, black, and quite deformed looking dog, shooting flames at a small blue bird.”

“Then I’m not crazy.”

Just then, a knock sounded. Integra shook her head at the strange scene, then turned.

“Come in,” she said, and wasn’t surprised when Seras came in, looking flustered.

“Sir Integra...there are strange creatures all over!”

“Yes, I’m aware of that,” Integra said, sitting down. Seras scowled a little and looked over to Alucard, who waved her to the window. A moment later, she was looking upon the same battle.

“What are these things?” Integra muttered after a moment. Seras turned, looking just as confused as she said,

“Apparently, they are called Pokemon and have been here forever...”

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 05-08-2005 at 06:29 AM.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Dragon Lover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragon Lover
Default Re: Overlapping Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyraintar_Trainer
“Apparently, they are called Pokemon and have been here forever...”
I did not understand 'and have beeb here forever' part. I think you should add they before have. If i'm wrong remember i'm in sixth grade with a limited vocabulary....

The prolougue had good description and plot and its lenght was good to. Crossing hellsing and pokemon? I cant wait to see where this goes....

~DL~ -Yay my first signature!

Last edited by dragon lover; 05-03-2005 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Send a message via AIM to Matt

That's a unique idea for a fanfic. The writings not exquisite, but it's good enough for me to keep reading.

Just one question: Pokemon don't usually fight in the wild, especially a Swablu and a Houndoom (which live in wo seperate areas of the world). Why are they fighting? And how did the guy know they were called pokemon?
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

To DL: It was put at the end to keep people interested. ^_^ Do you think it would have been as interesting if Seras had said it around the middle of the prologue?

Defense: Yeah, I wrote this pretty late at night. Anyways, the Pokemon are fighting for a good reason, but if I tell you it would ruin the whole thing now wouldn't it? ^_^ Aah, and Seras is a woman lol. She knew...well, you'll find out in chapter one.

Thoughts: W00t! Another person who knows what Hellsing is! About time O_o.

EDIT: I'm just happy I described the Pokemon well enough that someone knew what they both were without having to ask lol. Not that it was too hard, it's just...well, I'm sure you understand.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 05-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Do you mind explaining what Hellsing is?
------
Old 05-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Er, sure. It's an anime about the Hellsing Organization, which specializes in killing Freaks, or Vampires. Two members of Hellsing are Vampires: Alucard and Seras. Alucard has worked for the Hellsing family since the days of Integra's father. This isn't the place to get into it, but if you stick a post in other entertainment, I'd gladly explain it to you there.

BTW, I'll try and get chapter one up either today or tomorrow, but I have LRH to work on as well. SO, no promises .

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 05-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Just one last question, and then we can get back on topic. Is it related to the movie, Van Hellsing. Is that where the idea came from, because the seem similar?
------
Old 05-04-2005, 02:51 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

No relation whatsoever ^_^. Two completely different things. Hellsing was out before Van Helsing. *Goes off to start chapter one.*

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 05-07-2005, 08:45 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Hmm, excellent opening. I look forward to reading your next chapter.

Incidently, would you be interested in making Overlapping Reality a sister fanfic to Era of Darkness and Heaven-Sent, Hellbound? Both stories are already sibling fanfics do to the fact that they both revolve around vampires. It's a relatively new concept, but it will be interesting since all three of us focus on this theme.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Quote:
No relation whatsoever ^_^. Two completely different things. Hellsing was out before Van Helsing. *Goes off to start chapter one.*
Very interesting plot, and I love Hellsing. I just have one question for you, and its about Hellsing itself: It seems you've seen the entire series, so is there an episode beyond 13? I mean, when Alcucard kills the true vampire and turns him into an undead kabob. Also, did Seras actually live? Last I saw of her, she was in a pool of blood, ready to die.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:23 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

HKim, that sounds great! Thanks for asking. I need to start on chapter two for everyone keeping up with this.

Marco, sadly there are only 13 eps. I really wish there were more. Heck, if I could find a few people who are good at animation and voices and all, I'd make a group and come up with a fan series. Of course, that'd take a lot of time and effort. But I widh I could find some people to do it with O_o. That'd be awesome.

Anyways, I'm gonna start chapter one. Again HKim, thanks for the offer. I'm happy you consider my fic good enough, since it really isn't all the great, at least not yet. *Wink.*

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 05-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OR, Chapter One

“Pokemon? What are you talking about?”

Seras ran a gloved hand through her fiery hair. “Well, I noticed all the commotion a few minutes ago and went outside to see what was happening. When I saw all these strange creatures, I came back in and told Fargusson. But he just looked at me and said, “Of course they’re outside, they’ve always been. The Pokemon seem to be warring for some reason.” Of course, I didn’t know what he was talking about, so I just nodded and left.”

“Strange,” Integra muttered. “I wonder what is going on?”

“I think what we should worry about is-“ Alucard began, but was cut off as suddenly a huge jet of fire blew through the window. He quickly moved back, grabbing Integra and pulling her out of the path of the searing blaze. He narrowed his eyes a bit. “I think we should leave.”

“Why?” Seras asked, slightly nervous.

“Because, that was aimed here,” Alucard answered, staring to the shattered window. Just as he finished speaking, the large dog Pokemon landed among the glass, growling. It didn’t seem to be fazed as it stalked forward, shards of glass crunching under its heavy paws. A long, whip-like tail thrashed the air behind it as it advanced.

Alucard narrowed his eyes and, faster than a heartbeat, drew his Jackal. He aimed it at the Pokemon’s head and pulled the trigger, but even as he did the creature vanished from sight. Alucard looked back at Seras, eyes blazing. “Take Integra and leave!”

“Right!” Seras said, nodding and looking to the young head of Hellsing. “Come on Sir Integra!”

The two of them left the room as Alucard slowly moved to the shadows, looking for the dog-beast as he held his Jackal at the ready. The thing was still here; he could sense it’s presence, but couldn’t pinpoint it. A growl sounded from somewhere, but it was impossible to tell from which direction.

“Dooooooom.....”

Alucard paused, scanning the room. And then he saw a flash of movement, a shadow streaking towards him across the dark room. As he held out his gun, the Pokemon leapt, bright, orange-red and blue streaked flames tearing from its jaws and dancing wildly as they flew at the Vampire.

The gun fired.

The fire struck.

“HOUN!!”

~~~

Seras ran, keeping Integra ahead of her. She didn’t know what was happening, didn’t understand it at all. But she would obey her Master’s last command until she was either dead or Integra safe.

She flinched when she heard the gun fire again, and the chilling cry of the dog as it was no doubt struck by the round. She shuddered to think of the mess it would leave. The Jackal was a powerful gun, capable of blowing a normal human to pieces quite easily. She hated to think of the scene that would greet the cleaners when they were called to take care of the remains.

Integra herself seemed to be handling the whole situation quite well. Then again, Seras thought, she IS the Hellsing Head of house. She has to stay composed in times like this. And anyways, worse things had happened than strange creatures suddenly popping up everywhere and only herself, Integra, and Alucard being the ones to know it wasn’t right...right? She sighed and was ready to ask the older woman what they should do when a wall to the right exploded in a shower of debris and dust.

“Ack!” Seras shouted, grabbing Integra and stepping in front of her. Another of the weird things was standing there, covered in dust and bits of the wall. It looked like some sort of dinosaur, Seras thought. A, what were they? Pteradon, that was it. It was covered with gray, stone-like scales and had huge, gaping jaws filled with dagger-like fangs. Its spade-tipped tail whipped through the air as it stretched its wings, giving a screech.

“Aaaaaeeeerooooo!”

Seras narrowed her eyes and pulled forth a small handgun as the creature stepped forward, its eyes glinting hungrily, and fired a bullet right between its eyes. The beast screeched again and reeled back, shaking its head and using the claws on its left wing to dig at the bullet embedded in its boulder-like hide. Seras blinked, then stepped back. Time to go...

She turned to see Integra already making her way back the way they’d came and sighed, following after her. The Head of house was a stubborn and bull-headed woman. Seras wasn’t surprised she’d headed back on her own. She looked back as the rock-skinned dinosaur shrieked and dug at its forehead, still trying to pry the bullet from it.

And as luck would have it, another creature suddenly came smashing through a door ahead of Integra. It was a huge purple beast, with a long, deadly looking horn and thick tail. Its body was covered in armor-like scales. It growled and waved its horn at Integra, and Seras could see a pearly substance leaking from the tip.

Poison.

With a growl, she ran forward, using her Vampiric speed to get to Integra’s side. She shoved the other woman, quite roughly, to the side and readied to fire her gun again. But the purple Pokemon before her snarled and slashed at her, knocking the gun from her grip and almost taking off her arm in the process.

What was going on? These things seemed to be after Integra, but why? Seras backed up a little, looking back and forth between the two creatures. Integra was muttering irritably under her breath, but Seras made no attempt to hear the rantings. Right now she was focused on keeping Integra from being skewed or eaten...

Just then, a volley of shots rang out. Seras turned and could see a group of Hellsing troops opening fire on the two Pokemon. The gray one snarled and screamed, turning and opening its massive jaws as a brilliant orange orb of energy began to gather behind its fangs. Then, with a cry, it fired the attack.

Seras gasped as the troops were instantly killed. The thing looked back at her, its whole body peppered with bullets. It didn’t seem to notice these, however, as it started forward. Seras turned and saw the other Pokemon also had a few bullet stuck in its hide. It growled and waved its horn some more. As they closed in, trapping the two women, Seras couldn’t help but feel miserable about failing her Master.

And then, as if Fate had wanted to draw out their end a bit more, Alucard was there, stepping from the shadows and firing his Jackal at the purple creature. The bullet hit home, striking the Pokemon’s chest and sending it stumbling back, bellowing as blood trickled from the wound. But it didn’t seem to do very much damage. Alucard growled a little, and Seras noticed he looked somewhat charred.

“This is beginning to become annoying,” he muttered, readying to fire at the wounded Pokemon again. But before he could, a small creature suddenly appeared between them. It was a purple, cat-looking Pokemon, with a red jewel on its forehead and strange, emerald eyes. Its tail split in two about halfway down. It looked up at the three as they stared at it.

“Esp!” it said, turning to the horned Pokemon that was looking ready to tear Alucard to shreds with its huge claws. Its eyes began to glow red and with a flash of the jewel on its head, let loose some sort of mental attack that sent the larger Pokemon flying backwards. Seras blinked.

“I suppose this one is one our side...” she muttered. The cat nodded and its eyes glowed once more. A semi-white, glowing field suddenly surrounded them and, with a faint pop, they vanished...

~~~

Ugh, so short. >_> I'll try and make the next post much longer. Please bear with me ^_^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 05-08-2005, 06:21 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
HKim, that sounds great! Thanks for asking. I need to start on chapter two for everyone keeping up with this.

Anyways, I'm gonna start chapter one. Again HKim, thanks for the offer. I'm happy you consider my fic good enough, since it really isn't all the great, at least not yet. *Wink.*

Well, then let me be the first to welcome you to our little family. Basically, we link each other's stories at the top of our stories in the main post. It helps readers who are interested in the same topic to find similar stories. In addition, we encourage each other to write more and support each other. I'll add your story link to Era of Darkness and I'll tell Shroomie to add your link to her story.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-08-2005, 06:38 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Cool, I edited the first post, with links to you and Shroomie's fics. ^_^

Hmm, now to work on chapter two. W00tness! *Dances and runs into a wall, only to have Alucard cackle madly at her. She conjures Integra's huge silver ashtray and throws it at him, cracking him upside the head.*
A: Nice shot. TT: >_< Go away, else I'll do something exceptionally evil to you in the fic. A: Like what, make me nice? TT: No, I'll turn you into a cute li'l Hellhound puppy. A: O_o...*Slips into the shadows.* TT: Thought so. *Does his crazy laugh.* A: Quit stealing my laugh. TT: Sorry >_>.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 05-08-2005, 07:07 AM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

Cool, dude. Me likes. =) Lol @ Alucard shooting the Pokemon... XD That's always fun. "When all else fails, shoot things." >=)