Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1336  
Old 08-07-2010, 06:53 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
OH YAY. (By the way, my friend Freya says that this is a long comment, and I shouldn't be replying to it in English. xD BUT IT'S MY FREE. And her class. [Yep, wrote this part earlier today. xD]) ANYWAY. You still haven't told me about it. o: When we AIM you needa tell me all about it. :D
XDDD Haha, well I guess it is long! But that's a good thing! Yeah, I do! There's so much to tell you about!

Quote:
xDD Aw, well I like your compound names. They're cool! 8D But I think coming up with names isn't something you can do on the spot unless you've thought about it prior to that. Sometimes names just float around in my head and I manage to fit it to a character. :D Others come from things like my chao on SA2B--Dusty, for instance. She was one of my first chao, and names like Zetrik and...well...other names are chao names too. And other characters from things that I like. o: xDDD Yeah, that's pretty talent-requiring.
Thanks! Sometimes I have a hard time thinking up THOSE though. Oh, I see what you mean. o: I'm just not good with names, usually...and it's annoying! DX

Quote:
You pretty much have, so it's all good. xD I think you said it once in chapter 48, but only once. x) o: ANOTHER INSIDE JOKE?!?! You have to tell me. 8D

Haha, yep. Random weird things for the win.

o: AND MY MISTAKE-MAKING. All in one. c:

xDDD Me too. He's lucky he isn't anywhere near me. >:3
Well, I guess only once is good for me. XD Yes! There are two big inside jokes I need to tell you, but there's a lot to explain about them. They're really funny though!

XD Yes!

I think I make enough mistakes on my own not to need inspiration. XD

Yeah, lucky. xD

Quote:
Dusty: Yeah, I know, but he could have shown a bit of welcoming...ness.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]xDDD On second thought, I don't think I'd be skilled enough to get a hold of him. xD

Oh, okay. o: I thought you were meaning it was bad that it was long. Dx Well I loved all the talking! 8D I didn't think it was a negative thing at all! I love character conversation. xDD WELL GOOD. AND I ASSURE YOU THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTED NO MATTER WHAT IT WAS. xD
Snowcrystal: It doesn't mean he's...evil or anything...you don't know him!

Blazefang: What is it with you and this "everyone is good" thing? >_>

Haha, neither would I. XD

No, I didn't mean that! Well, I'm glad you did! I'm glad the conversation was...interesting, at least. XD OKAY, AWESOME I'LL TRY NOT TO CUT THINGS ANYMORE! Unless I really need to for some reason (like saving things for a later chapter or whatnot).



Quote:
Yeah...it's kinda confusing. Yeah, for that, but he's a mongrel as well. o: xD Yeah, exactly. He was pretty much careless and disregarded the wishes of his clan. Well, not totally harmless, but yeah...less likely to attack, I suppose. ^^; Yeah, true. He can't change the past! Yeah. He wants to get away after doing that he did, which is understandable. He probably regrets what he did. D: I WONDER how he's react to hear that Moonlight (and any other pokemon from his clan who could have been killed by master) is dead. o: I don't know if he'd much care, since Moonlight went against him, but still. Okay. xDD
Yeah, pretty confusing. DX Exactly. Bigly careless. XD He was a bad (and at times) a cruel leader. Well, actually, he is pretty much harmless. Even if he attacked Wildflame, she and a lot of the others in the group are fire types; he wouldn't have gotten a chance to strike before they took him down. He's injured and weak, so isn't really a threat to the group in his current state (plus Damian has his poke ball). There's also the fact that he doesn't really want any trouble, so he's not going to sneak up on someone and hurt them (he knows it'll end badly for him anyway). So yeah, if no one threatens him, they're not going to get any trouble from him, and if they do, it's not like there's much he can do to them. Yeah...a lot of regret after what happened after being driven out. He just wants to forget and move on, which is pretty much impossible. Yeah, interesting idea. o: I don't know how he'd learn that, though, since he's not going to want to talk to Snowcrystal or anything, but interesting...


Quote:
xDD Haha, very true. It's not like I would either. xD

Ooh, that would hurt. >.< I'd hate to be in that situation. Like...if I was an eevee and evolved into a glaceon or something instead of a flareon. Dx I'd hate that! Yeah, exactly. Which is annoying for Snow and Stormblade, but I don't know if Snow would endure pain for Scytheclaw or anyone else she didn't know but was friends with someone she didn't like or something. o:
XD Yeah...after seeing what he did to Nightshade, Snowcrystal's not too bothered with caring whether he's in pain or not.

Yeah, it would! ._. Yep, that's exactly what it's like for him! Yeah, I wonder how Snowcrystal would react if the tables were turned and she had to heal Scytheclaw's friend or something. She probably would, considering she'd have nothing against the friend himself (like Scytheclaw has nothing against Stormblade) but it's still a different situation than Scytheclaw's (with the evolution thing) and she's a different person. As for her having to heal Scytheclaw himself, that would be interesting to think about. Another thing I was just wondering about was how it would be if Stormblade knew someone had the power to heal him, and wouldn't. Now THAT would stink.


Quote:
Yeah. I can see both sides of the argument, but I happen to lean slightly more towards Scytheclaw. xD Yeah, a different way of looking at it is a sensible way to put it. :D Yeah, but that's more like irrational thinking. She wants to make this possible for Stormblade so he can have another chance. HEY. O_O YOU KNOW WHAT. Imaging if Master got a hold of Scytheclaw and found a way to force him to heal...then he could heal all his large, scary pokemon if they got injured at an inconvenient time and he needed to use them... Dx Or Team Rocket! They could do a similar thing... But they kinda need to discover Scytheclaw's ability first. xD xD It's okay, I get what you're saying. I would be as well! Yeah, exactly... I hope it all turns out...eventually. Dx Like, maybe Stormblade possibly does something for Scytheclaw and in return Scytheclaw heals him (even a bit). :D But then again, there is that guess of it actually being able to heal his Shadowflare wounds... I mean, it might not be able to. o:
I think of Scytheclaw's and Snowcrystal's actions (for the most part) to be neutral. Not right, but not wrong either (I'm talking about how Scytheclaw didn't want to heal Stormblade and how Snowcrystal asked him too). Yeah...Snowcrystal's mainly just worried about Stormblade in this situation.

Wow, that's a really interesting thought! o: And geez...that would be a horrible life for Scytheclaw, being forced to painfully heal pokemon all the time. Haha, yeah. XD Good think Snow and friends and the three humans are the only ones who know about it!

Yeah...not much Stormblade CAN do, though. D8 Well, at this point, Snowcrystal would be happy with him agreeing to at least TRY to heal, even just a little bit.

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. xDD Yeah, well I'm glad you don't show more of his dribble...it just makes me want to hit him with a frying pan again and again. Yeah, and it's such a generalisation. Dx I think he's lazy and stupid! T^T
Okay. XD Yeah, it would be pretty frustrating to write about. DX Haha, that's a really funny image! Yeah, a big generalization! x_x And not fair to the pokemon! Yeah. XD Well maybe not 'lazy', but definitely stupid, at least when it comes to his opinion about scythers and scizors.

Quote:
Yeah, good reason alright! Yeah! She wasn't even doing anything wrong! Oh yeah--but he missed at one point. But, OUCH! How much would that hurt? And he's kinda a dill, because obviously she was gonna wake up and be angry at Justin for throwing a brick at her! I mean, anybody would! Especially when she did nothing wrong first! And yes, I was going to remember that...but I do distinctly remember that manectric. And I was annoyed too. Dx I remember asking you in a dA note if you found Justin difficult to write about since he hates the pokemon you love most... Yeah, pretty much. >.>

Nahh...good point. o: Yeah, which is pretty low. =/
Nope, just lying there in the streets unconscious. >.< I think he hit her with the brick when she was waking up, out of panic (really stupid thing to do). It would hurt A LOT. Yeah. XD He didn't expect her to be able to attack with those injuries though. Bad idea, Justin! Oh yeah, I think I remember that too. o:

Yes, it is... >.<


Quote:
xDDD Yeah. Yeah! That's true. She was only really important in the beginning now now everyone's like "eh" about her. xDD Yeah! That's a good point. I don't think she'd stand to be under anyone else's rule either. o: Yeah, I bet... How depressing! I hope Cyclone goes insane before coming near them. Dx

Yeah, it was! Imagine if Justin had found Stormblade before Katie! Dx That would have been horrible... Yeah, I bet he does. That stupid, butt pie of a boy... *mutters under breath* Yeah. x) Haha, I like how you said so 'they and he' can be safe--it's putting them first, which sounds totally like Damian. ^v^ *hugs Damian* YOU'RE MY HERO! :D
Well of course they're 'eh' about her; they have much bigger things to worry about! XD Yeah, exactly! Yeah, Cyclone coming near them would be a disaster. o.O

Whoa, yeah, REALLY horrible. He'd have likely ended up more injured if Justin had. Yep...he hasn't forgiven Katie for not doing away with him. Haha, yeah, true! It totally sounds like him! =D

Quote:
xDD Yes... o: Hahaha, YES. Oh well! That doesn't matter. :3 BIGLY!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! Hope I can get to plot related stuff in TtEoaF soon! xD

LOONIK AND JOOPLE.

xDD Oh yeah! :3 Haha, they're all cool. xD
Yeah. XD ME TOO! I want to see the plot stuff!

XDDD Yes!

Of course!






Also, because Xanthe told me to post this, here's a short parody I wrote of The Path of Destiny. Enjoy. XD

The Pathway to the Destiny


Once upon a time there was a lot of white growlithes on a mountain. The mountain which used to have Articuno on it but did not anymore. These growlithes blended into the snow like marshmallows. BUT the snow was melting now that Articuno had leaved. Soon it would be gone and the growlithes would camoflague no more and everyone would be able to see that they weren't wearing any clothes. How horrible!

In the midst of this, a hero will rise! A growlithe named Snowcrystal said that she will be finding Articuno.

"Here," said growlithe leader, "I want you have this glowing rock!"

"Thank you," said Snowcrystal, and off she went.

On the way, she founded a jolteon. His electric attacks turned her into toast. Then he apologize.

"I'm sorry!" he screamed. Tears rolled down his face.

"Hi," said Stormblade.

They walked off and then got attacked by GHOSTS! But they tried really hard and got away.

Meanwhile, Blazefang, who was wearing a fresh suit of clothes, wanted to uncover the growlithe secret. He followed them with othler houdours who wanted to come along.

Blazefang found the ghosts and defeated them! Then he find a shiny rock! He said, "I will wear it around my neck like Snowcrystal because we shall be rivals and have epic battle together someday!"

Meanwhile, Snowcrystal & friends rescued a vulpix who said, "Look out!"

And they run over by stantler.

Then they came to a city and saw a chained up scyther named Thunder.

And then Thunder saw Stormblade. And they fell in love.

Stormblade freed the other scyther but she was too afraid to tell him how she feels so she run off.

Stormblade cried.

Then Volco came!

He jumped and bit Snowcrystal's head fiercely! Snowcrystal screameded.

But Redclaw come and save!

They went on without Redclaw. But they found Thunder again!

Next they got some honey from a combee and then walked. Wildflame came up to them and asked, "can I join your group?"

"No," said Stormblade. "Yes!" said everyone else. Stormblade didn't win.

THEN BLAZEFANG ATTACKED!

He leaped and his glowy stone gave him a power. He shot a fire at Stormblade and Stormblade died.

But his magical love for Thunder revived him!

But Snowcrystal was mad at Blazefang. "How come your rock gives you powers and mine does not?" she asked accusingly. She whack Blazefang in the face. He cried and run away.

Later they went to a library but no books on how to get magic rocks. Snowcrystal cried.

They went on thier journey to meet many new friends. Soon there were a lot of them together. Stormblade was bigly hurt because he was unlucky. Thunder spend all her time taking care of him. Now the group was at a canyon where Nightshade have to fight scizor.

He punch Scytheclaw in the face and Scytheclaw went flying in the air and did not come down. Everyone cheered.

Then a reviewer told the author that it bad to use overused pokemon, and The Pathway to the Destiny had too many of them! So all the main characters but Nightshade got replaced with underused pokemon. And the other characters sent to a random void of nothingness.

Now Nightshade was the main character because he is the only one who knew what he was doing.

He tried to teach the others how to be the pokemon they was replacing. One student said, "it is not working well your stupid heracross!" and Nightshade told him that he had to be Stormblade and the student got struck by lightning.

Nightshade cried. He want his old friends back.

Then he realize that Cyclone was gone too. So no more threat. Except for the growltihes. But pokemon were going to find out they did not wear clothes anyway. He realized he was free to do whatever he want.

He led the pokemon across the world to see sights.

Then the author got smarter and realize she did not have to care about popular. And the underused pokemon were gone and the real characters came back.

Nightshade hugged them all in one group. He was so glad to see them! They had changed! Wildflame was a houndoom again and so was Snowcrystal. Spark grew almost as many tales as Bathtub and Thunder and Stormblade had 309,489,908 kids.

The kids of Stormblade and Thunder swarmed the land, solving of all the problems.

Then there was peace.

The end.
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1337  
Old 08-09-2010, 04:53 AM
UberRaichu's Avatar
UberRaichu Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to UberRaichu
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Well......that was.......very, interesting, Scy.....all i can say is holy majikarp, that was confusing....any idea when there'll be an update? Keep up the good work, and the randomness....
__________________

Hatches @38
Scizor @143
Mastered @323

Sorry, I'm boring, no more sig for you yet.
Reply With Quote
  #1338  
Old 08-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang888 View Post
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it! And yeah, I'm kinda bad at finding typos ; I'll keep trying though!
Who are you? You sound like you're trying to be Scy. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
XDDD Haha, well I guess it is long! But that's a good thing! Yeah, I do! There's so much to tell you about!

Thanks! Sometimes I have a hard time thinking up THOSE though. Oh, I see what you mean. o: I'm just not good with names, usually...and it's annoying! DX

Well, I guess only once is good for me. XD Yes! There are two big inside jokes I need to tell you, but there's a lot to explain about them. They're really funny though!

XD Yes!

I think I make enough mistakes on my own not to need inspiration. XD
Yeah, lucky. xD

Yep. Cool.

No worries! Yeah. Well, people are good at different things I guess.

Yeah. Haha, okay. Well, maybe sometime when we have a lot of time.

xDD Haha, sure about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Snowcrystal: It doesn't mean he's...evil or anything...you don't know him!

Blazefang: What is it with you and this "everyone is good" thing? >_>

Haha, neither would I. XD

No, I didn't mean that! Well, I'm glad you did! I'm glad the conversation was...interesting, at least. XD OKAY, AWESOME I'LL TRY NOT TO CUT THINGS ANYMORE! Unless I really need to for some reason (like saving things for a later chapter or whatnot).
Dusty: I know he's not evil, he's just not that nice. -.-

:3 Yeah, it was. OKAY GOOD. Yeah. I get what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Yeah, pretty confusing. DX Exactly. Bigly careless. XD He was a bad (and at times) a cruel leader. Well, actually, he is pretty much harmless. Even if he attacked Wildflame, she and a lot of the others in the group are fire types; he wouldn't have gotten a chance to strike before they took him down. He's injured and weak, so isn't really a threat to the group in his current state (plus Damian has his poke ball). There's also the fact that he doesn't really want any trouble, so he's not going to sneak up on someone and hurt them (he knows it'll end badly for him anyway). So yeah, if no one threatens him, they're not going to get any trouble from him, and if they do, it's not like there's much he can do to them. Yeah...a lot of regret after what happened after being driven out. He just wants to forget and move on, which is pretty much impossible. Yeah, interesting idea. o: I don't know how he'd learn that, though, since he's not going to want to talk to Snowcrystal or anything, but interesting...
Yeah, I can believe that! I guess so. That's true. Yeah, I bet. At least he's trying, haha. And being captured by a trainer is a new start I suppose, and it means that he can have a different life from now on. Yeah. o:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
XD Yeah...after seeing what he did to Nightshade, Snowcrystal's not too bothered with caring whether he's in pain or not.

Yeah, it would! ._. Yep, that's exactly what it's like for him! Yeah, I wonder how Snowcrystal would react if the tables were turned and she had to heal Scytheclaw's friend or something. She probably would, considering she'd have nothing against the friend himself (like Scytheclaw has nothing against Stormblade) but it's still a different situation than Scytheclaw's (with the evolution thing) and she's a different person. As for her having to heal Scytheclaw himself, that would be interesting to think about. Another thing I was just wondering about was how it would be if Stormblade knew someone had the power to heal him, and wouldn't. Now THAT would stink.
Yeah, that's true. I guess that's only expected though. If he did that to one of my friends, I'd hate him too!

Yeah. Dx Yeah, and being a completely different person (pokemon x3) makes all the difference too. Funny how the character who would be one of the most least likely to heal Stormblade has the healing ability...but it sucks too. Yeah, that would stink. And then knowing the situation of who Scytheclaw is and why he wouldn't heal him and stuff would also be annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
I think of Scytheclaw's and Snowcrystal's actions (for the most part) to be neutral. Not right, but not wrong either (I'm talking about how Scytheclaw didn't want to heal Stormblade and how Snowcrystal asked him too). Yeah...Snowcrystal's mainly just worried about Stormblade in this situation.

Wow, that's a really interesting thought! o: And geez...that would be a horrible life for Scytheclaw, being forced to painfully heal pokemon all the time. Haha, yeah. XD Good think Snow and friends and the three humans are the only ones who know about it!

Yeah...not much Stormblade CAN do, though. D8 Well, at this point, Snowcrystal would be happy with him agreeing to at least TRY to heal, even just a little bit.
Oh, I see what you mean. I agree.

Yeah, a bigly interesting thought. Yeah, it pretty much would. I bet he'd hardly have any health left himself. D: Yeah, that is a good thing. Imagine what would happen if the Forbidden Attacks got all over the news or something. O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Okay. XD Yeah, it would be pretty frustrating to write about. DX Haha, that's a really funny image! Yeah, a big generalization! x_x And not fair to the pokemon! Yeah. XD Well maybe not 'lazy', but definitely stupid, at least when it comes to his opinion about scythers and scizors.

Nope, just lying there in the streets unconscious. >.< I think he hit her with the brick when she was waking up, out of panic (really stupid thing to do). It would hurt A LOT. Yeah. XD He didn't expect her to be able to attack with those injuries though. Bad idea, Justin! Oh yeah, I think I remember that too. o:

Yes, it is... >.<
Mm. xD Definitely. Yeah! Reminds me of the underused/overused thing. >.> It's not that pokemon's fault. Yeah, haha, you put it better. x3

Yeah... Oh, right. Well...he's a giant jerkface. Yeah, it would! Haha, I think that's funny...since she could easily attack... But as well--having that many injuries and still throwing a brick at an innocent pokemon? It's just so cruel and wrong. I'm so disappointed Thunder didn't land a hit. Even if it would support his theory--at least he would have walked away with a scar or two! (Or a lost limb.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Well of course they're 'eh' about her; they have much bigger things to worry about! XD Yeah, exactly! Yeah, Cyclone coming near them would be a disaster. o.O

Whoa, yeah, REALLY horrible. He'd have likely ended up more injured if Justin had. Yep...he hasn't forgiven Katie for not doing away with him. Haha, yeah, true! It totally sounds like him! =D

Yeah. XD ME TOO! I want to see the plot stuff!

XDDD Yes!

Of course!
Yeah. x3 Pretty much.

Yeah, he would have. D: I would hate to think what Justin would have done to him if he had gotten to him first... Yeah.

Woo.

By the way, awesome story. The Pathway to the Destiny is a fantastic work of art.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 08-14-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1339  
Old 08-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberRaichu View Post
Well......that was.......very, interesting, Scy.....all i can say is holy majikarp, that was confusing....any idea when there'll be an update? Keep up the good work, and the randomness....
I'm glad you found it interesting. XD Update probably won't be in too long. I've got it about halfway finished and I got back from vacation so I can start to work on it again.

Quote:
Who are you? You sound like you're trying to be Scy. -.-
I think it's just spam...that person posted like that on another thread (copying something from the thread, I think).



Quote:
Yeah, lucky. xD

Yep. Cool.

No worries! Yeah. Well, people are good at different things I guess.

Yeah. Haha, okay. Well, maybe sometime when we have a lot of time.

xDD Haha, sure about that?
Yeah, that's true!

Yes, we should!

Pretty sure. XD


Quote:
Dusty: I know he's not evil, he's just not that nice. -.-

:3 Yeah, it was. OKAY GOOD. Yeah. I get what you mean.
Snowcrystal: Oh....well, have you tried to be nice to him?

Blazefang: *facepaw* You don't get it, do you?


Quote:
Yeah, I can believe that! I guess so. That's true. Yeah, I bet. At least he's trying, haha. And being captured by a trainer is a new start I suppose, and it means that he can have a different life from now on. Yeah. o:
Yeah, he's trying, so that's something! Yeah, he definitely sees this as trying to make a new start...which means that Snowcrystal and friends being there doesn't help. But at least he has a better life than wandering around in the wilderness unable to hunt.


Quote:
Yeah, that's true. I guess that's only expected though. If he did that to one of my friends, I'd hate him too!

Yeah. Dx Yeah, and being a completely different person (pokemon x3) makes all the difference too. Funny how the character who would be one of the most least likely to heal Stormblade has the healing ability...but it sucks too. Yeah, that would stink. And then knowing the situation of who Scytheclaw is and why he wouldn't heal him and stuff would also be annoying.
Yeah, so would I. XD

Yep, Snowcrystal's nicer and more understanding (usually) so she'd probably help the pokemon at once. Yeah, ironic isn't it? (In the bad way. DX) Annoying? That's putting it lightly! I mean, now that I think about it, Stormblade's species is what got Justin to hate him, so think of what he'd think if he knew his species was one of the main reasons Scytheclaw wouldn't heal him.


Quote:
Oh, I see what you mean. I agree.

Yeah, a bigly interesting thought. Yeah, it pretty much would. I bet he'd hardly have any health left himself. D: Yeah, that is a good thing. Imagine what would happen if the Forbidden Attacks got all over the news or something. O_o
Yeah...and constantly be exhausted/in pain. Yeah...Forbidden Attacks on the news...that would be a disaster!


Quote:
Mm. xD Definitely. Yeah! Reminds me of the underused/overused thing. >.> It's not that pokemon's fault. Yeah, haha, you put it better. x3

Yeah... Oh, right. Well...he's a giant jerkface. Yeah, it would! Haha, I think that's funny...since she could easily attack... But as well--having that many injuries and still throwing a brick at an innocent pokemon? It's just so cruel and wrong. I'm so disappointed Thunder didn't land a hit. Even if it would support his theory--at least he would have walked away with a scar or two! (Or a lost limb.)
Ugh, yeah, it does! BE SMARTER, JUSTIN!

Haha, "giant jerkface" brings a funny image to mind. XD Yeah, she could! Justin underestimated her, thinking she was a normal scyther who wouldn't wake up (let alone get up if she did wake up) with those sort of injuries...so he panicked when she actually did. Yeah, really cruel! He basically took pleasure in hurting an already injured pokemon. Yeah, that would make him more paranoid about scythers though. D=


Quote:
Yeah, he would have. D: I would hate to think what Justin would have done to him if he had gotten to him first... Yeah.

By the way, awesome story. The Pathway to the Destiny is a fantastic work of art.
Yeah...O_O Justin could have ended up doing some pretty horrible things to Stormblade if he had found him alone, and Stormblade would be weak enough to be powerless to do anything about it...

I'M VERY GLAD YOU THINK SO. It is my finest work!
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1340  
Old 08-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

ROFL!!! That was great!!! xDDDDD That should win Paradoy of the Year!

Wow, did someone really tell you that about overused Pokemon? I can't believe people are like that. We're fan-fic authors for crying out loud and we should be able to use our favorite Pokemon in our fics! There's nothing wrong with that! >:O Why do people hafta think that way? u.u' But hey, I really like your characters. I'm glad they came back. :3

(I knew it! Stormblade and Thunder did have a thing with each other!!! xDDDDD) *reminded of Toph*

Thyme: 309,489,908 kids? Oh, wow... that's giving me a headache... o_0'

Wow, I haven't character-chatted forever... Where did you come from?

Thyme: The dark corner of your mind. *pretends to be a mystically* Oh, and that dusty file you have on your computer that you haven't typed in forever. o.-

Aislyn: Who knew Spark could be so sensitive? "I'M SORRY!" xDDDDD
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1341  
Old 08-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
ROFL!!! That was great!!! xDDDDD That should win Paradoy of the Year!

Wow, did someone really tell you that about overused Pokemon? I can't believe people are like that. We're fan-fic authors for crying out loud and we should be able to use our favorite Pokemon in our fics! There's nothing wrong with that! >:O Why do people hafta think that way? u.u' But hey, I really like your characters. I'm glad they came back. :3

(I knew it! Stormblade and Thunder did have a thing with each other!!! xDDDDD) *reminded of Toph*

Thyme: 309,489,908 kids? Oh, wow... that's giving me a headache... o_0'

Wow, I haven't character-chatted forever... Where did you come from?

Thyme: The dark corner of your mind. *pretends to be a mystically* Oh, and that dusty file you have on your computer that you haven't typed in forever. o.-

Aislyn: Who knew Spark could be so sensitive? "I'M SORRY!" xDDDDD
Haha, there SHOULD be a parody contest on this site! It would be hilarous!

Yeah, I have....not with this story, though, but in roleplay stuff (on another site, not this one). Plus I've seen plenty of other authors being told not to use overused pokemon, and I think the whole thing is ridiculous. I for one am happy that when it comes to using pokemon in a story, my own opinion is all that matters, not how popular or not something is. ;)

Haha, what reminds you of Toph? o.o

Snowcrystal: I know! o_O There aren't even that many scythers in the world!

Haha, yeah. XD "I'M SORRY!!!!!!"

As for your story, me and Xanthe were talking about ways to write easily/get inspiration...you should go on AIM with us (or DA) and we can talk about it sometime! I figured out something yesterday that might be helpful!
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1342  
Old 08-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Chuck yeah! xD

Oh, in roleplay, huh? Dang, no bueno. But yeah, I see that all the time too, and it drives me nuts! Amen, sister, amen! ^^

LoL, oh, it was what I said. I can't remember what episode, but there's this part where Katara walks in saying, "I have an annoucement to make," and Toph leaps up and says, "I knew it! You did have a thing for Heru (or however that's spelled)!" xDDD

Thyme: Yeah... where do they all go? o_0? *imagines them swarming a bustling city*

Really? I could use some of that. ^^' Sweet, I'd be glad to do hear it :D I've never really used AIM... can multiple people chat on it at the same time or something? *feels n00bish*
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1343  
Old 08-18-2010, 12:57 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

There really should be!

Yeah, seriously...people shouldn't care so much!

Oh, I see. XD I didn't know what you meant at first!

Wildflame: I have no idea, but I bet Stormblade has to take care of them all. Thunder's not going to help him.

Yeah, multiple people can! Xanthe would be better at explaining to you than I would. XD We've come up with some ideas for getting rid of writer's block and stuff.
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1344  
Old 08-18-2010, 11:43 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Thyme: Probably... u.u'

Aislyn: That might get a good thing... Thunder's not really the motherly type...

Thyme: Yeah, she'd probably go crazy and slice them through if they whined too much in her ear.

Aislyn: Thyme!

Oh, okay. And it's free, right? Where do you download it? Does it require a AOL account?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1345  
Old 08-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Blazefang: No kidding! Stormblade would be a much better parent..

Spark: I'd be scared if Thunder had kids...hopefully she'd just leave them somewhere where someone else could find them, because they'd probably end up hurt or dead if they were around her. o.o

I don't understand why some readers (on another site) wanted her to have kids. XD

Yes, it's free! I can't remember exactly...but you can probably find it easily by googling (or asking Xanthe). I don't think so, you just make an account with AIM when you download it!
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1346  
Old 08-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Golden_Ray's Avatar
Golden_Ray Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 215
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

That was one random parody, Scy! XD It was entertaining, though! You know, when I was reading it, I suddenly felt like it should have been written in Old English with "thous" and "thees" and the like. I don't know why, it's just a very weird thought I had. ^_^;
__________________
~The Representative of Hope~
Reply With Quote
  #1347  
Old 08-23-2010, 07:21 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Ray View Post
That was one random parody, Scy! XD It was entertaining, though! You know, when I was reading it, I suddenly felt like it should have been written in Old English with "thous" and "thees" and the like. I don't know why, it's just a very weird thought I had. ^_^;
Thanks! I meant it to be entertaining, at least. XD It's fun writing random things like that! Really? That would probably make it sound more funny/stranger. xD
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1348  
Old 12-22-2010, 03:40 AM
zinachu012's Avatar
zinachu012 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

*claws at computer screen*
SO.MANY.CHAPTERS.

I have FINALLY re-read ALL of the older chapters and FINISHED reading all the new ones!!!!!!!!

-dies- Oh Scy. I love your story. Your style has evolved so much from chapter 1 to 49. I can SMELL your improvement, not that any of your chapters were bad to begin with, you've just become more epic!

But this has taken me weeks to complete. I think I'll need an eye transplant after this xDDDDD
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1349  
Old 12-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Oh. My. God. The Pathway to the Destiny was SOOOOOOO FREAKIN HILARIOUS. XDDDDD

I was like okkaaaaaayy... *shifty eyes* xD

Great work, Scy!
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #1350  
Old 12-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinachu012 View Post
*claws at computer screen*
SO.MANY.CHAPTERS.

I have FINALLY re-read ALL of the older chapters and FINISHED reading all the new ones!!!!!!!!

-dies- Oh Scy. I love your story. Your style has evolved so much from chapter 1 to 49. I can SMELL your improvement, not that any of your chapters were bad to begin with, you've just become more epic!

But this has taken me weeks to complete. I think I'll need an eye transplant after this xDDDDD
Awesome! I'm so happy you managed to catch up! Hopefully soon I can get chapter 50 up!

Thank you! I'm glad I've been able to improve. I've learned so much from the readers of this story!

XD Haha, that's a pretty long time to be reading stories! I know how you feel since I've read some pretty long stories in a few weeks as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
Oh. My. God. The Pathway to the Destiny was SOOOOOOO FREAKIN HILARIOUS. XDDDDD

I was like okkaaaaaayy... *shifty eyes* xD

Great work, Scy!
XDDD I'm glad you found it funny! It was certainly fun to write! Thank you. ^^
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com