Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 11:28 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default I'll be away............

As most people know, I'm not here on Weekends, Tuesdays, Days Off, and Holidays.

I have a day off Tomorrow so naturally I won't be here but I won't be here on Wednesday either because my local Toys "R" Us gets Pkmn Colloseum on that day. This time is minor. Two days.

Then, in April I will be away much longer. Some people say that the Vacation in my College starts on the 2nd if you don't have any classes. Some say it's the 2nd anyway. Still, starting on the 3rd (for sure) I will be unable to post until about the 13th or something. My College has Vacation during those days so nobody get worrried about me.

Edit: Confirmed that the Second is the first day of no classes and the Thirteenth is the last day of no classes. I might still (on rare occasions) be able to get in here because the PC Lab I connect from might be open. I'm not sure if it will be open and if it will be, I'm not sure if my Mom will let me travel to College just so I could get on the internet.

Therefore, here is the concise version: Vacation = Days Off = No Computer Lab = I'm unable to post.

I will edit the correct days in as the date approaches. Thanks.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 03-26-2004 at 06:25 PM.
Old 03-23-2004, 01:14 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: I'll be away............

See ya! Come back whenever you can.
Old 03-23-2004, 01:19 AM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Bah, alright Bron. See ya when you get back, then. ^^;
Old 03-23-2004, 01:28 AM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun

Well, see ya Bron!

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
Old 03-23-2004, 08:29 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

See ya kid, hope to see ya soon. Kinda weird everybody's posting their bai bai threads in the URPG General board...Hmm
Old 03-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

the URPG is like a family away from the whole forum...

this i didn't see coming. well, i hope you find a way to get back to us during that break. if not, enjoy the vacation time. cya soon.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 03-26-2004, 01:47 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

My thoughs exactly, Jack.

Anyway, I'm back but when Vacation starts, I won't be here again but this time for a longer period of time.

Edit: Vacation Dates updated above.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 03-26-2004 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-27-2004, 01:37 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

I hope you're planning to be extra lazy, Bron! Make an old slacker proud, eh?
Old 04-01-2004, 05:00 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Today (April Fools Day) is the last day I can be here. If anybody needs me for anything, I'll be here at intervals.

Fair: I'll be lazy but I won't be super lazy. I do have Homework in College, you know.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:17 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84
Today (April Fools Day) is the last day I can be here. If anybody needs me for anything, I'll be here at intervals.

Fair: I'll be lazy but I won't be super lazy. I do have Homework in College, you know.
Really...? How do we know you're not playing a April Fools joke on everyone?

lol jk, ok
Old 04-14-2004, 04:06 PM
bronislav84 Offline

*Loud music plays*

"PRESENTING..................THE KING HIMSELF BACK FROM A LONG VACATION................BRONISLAV84!" Yells an unseen announcer.

*walks onto big stage*

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I say with Bows to the Faceless Audience Cheering for me.

*Rock Concert scene disappears*

I didn't have time for a propper RPG entrance but Yea, I'm back so this Topic can be closed now.

Last edited by bronislav84; 04-14-2004 at 07:35 PM.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:14 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

With pleasure!