Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:42 PM
jerokelm Offline
Master Trainer

Exclamation The New Warriors: Dawn of the Fireclan More has been added!!!!

This is The New Warriors, all of the characters are as different from the sagas (written by Erin Hunter) as possible. Some similarities may occurr, but these are completely unintentional.

Some new clans have arisen in the Warriors world, the Iceclan has risen from renegades from the Thundeclan. Fireclan has come from the Shadowclan. Cloudclan from windclan, and Earthclan from Riverclan. This FF will be updated as often as possible, but no promises as to when will be made.

If differences in the writing style are noticed between chapters, this is due to the fact that me AND my friend are writing this. He will be taking care of the Earthclan chapters, and I will handle Iceclan.

This a Short Story, a longer story by me will be posted ina while, most likely based on LOTR or ES IV Oblivion. So... enjoy!!!

Also... NO POSTING HERE

[RESERVED FOR CLANS]

Last edited by jerokelm; 04-18-2008 at 02:12 AM.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:46 PM
jerokelm Offline
Master Trainer

Exclamation Re: The New Warriors: Dawn of the Fireclan

Summery:

Shadowpaw is just now six moons old and is about to start his apprenticeship with his she-cat friend Boulderpaw (Iceclan). Also, Mosspaw, and Sunpaw of the Earthclan are starting their apprenticeship as well. The four of them ignore the Warrior Code, and contact eachother.

During all of this, a clan is planning to take some of another clans territory in search for new hunting grounds. Will our heroes become strong enough to help their clans to save the day?

The following is a small part of the first chapter, the rest will be added soon, this message will be removed then.

Chapter 1
ICECLAN

Shadowkit rolled out of his bed of moss and leaves onto the hard dirt ground, cushion only by a thin layer of dead grass, causing his once sleek, black fur, to cover in dirt and sand. He shook his fur as if he was wet, causing a large cloud of dust to form in the air. Then he opened his eyes to the day. He squinted, not expecting the brightness of the sun to sting his eyes.

He studied the comfortable nursery around him. Two young kits wrestled in the grass, neither seemed to be winning, and neither seemed to care. The kits rolled right past Shadow into the center of the Iceclan camp, causing many cats to yowl as they stumbled to get past the ball of fur.

He looked back into his bed in the nursery to see if his she-cat friend, Boulderkit, had woken up yet. In the comfortable bed of moss and grass, a grey ball of fur slept quietly. He searched for one of the queens that lived in the nursery, and too kcare of the kits. He found a she-cat with grey-black fur and a long grey-white bushy tail, she lay on a bed of grass and leaves in a shady part of the nursery, and was feeding several kits their sun-up meal.

"Frosttail," Shadowkit meowed. The queen looked up at him, then he continued. "When Boulderkit wakes up, can you tell her I'm with the elders?"

Frosttail stared at him with deep, purple eyes, and meowed. "Sure Shadowkit, but make sure you are back by sun-high." With pure glee written on his face, Shadowkit ran over tp Frosttail, and nuzzled her carefully with his nose, then he ran out of the nursery and into the IceClan camp.

This isnt the end of chapter 1, i have 4 written pages, this is just the first. More will be posted soon As i am on WoW.

Last edited by jerokelm; 04-18-2008 at 12:09 AM.