Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-23-2008, 06:00 PM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger
Default Walk of the Súmaire Fola

Editor's Notes:

This Fanfic will contain violence, sexual themes and bad use of language, although I intend to to keep it light. Therefore, be forewarned. Also, if you see your name in here, feel confident it is you.

The following is a Glossary of Gaelic terms and phrases, so you all won't be too confused :p

Code:
* A ghrá mo chroi: Love of my heart * An bhfuil clann agat: Do you have a family? * An bhfuil dearthaireacha agus deirfiuracha agat: Do you have any brothers or sisters? * An bhfuil tu posta ?: Are you married? * A stóirín: My little darling * A Thaisce: My dear/darling/treasure * Bard: Poet-Druid: Storyteller and singer of Celtic tribes * Céardsearc: First love/beloved one * Coimhead fearg fhear na foighde: Beware the anger of a patient man * Damnú air: Damn it * Deamhan fola: Blood devil * Droch fola: Bad or evil blood * Druid: The philosopher, teacher, and judge of Celtic tribes * Filí: Poet-Druid * Gabh mo leithscaal: Excuse me * Go dtachta an diabhal thú: May the devil choke you * Iadsan go leir ata i bhfabhar?: All those in favour? * Is minic a bhris béal duine a shrón. Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose. * Mo chroi: My heart * Ná glac pioc comhairle gan comhairle ban. Never take advice without a woman's guidance. * Níl neart air. (lit. There is no power in it.) There is no helping it. * Ovate: Healer-Druid. Healer and seers of Celtic tribes. * Solas: Light * Sonuachar: Soulmate * Súmaire Fola: Blood sucker * Ta an aimsir go halainn inniu: The weather is beautiful today * Tapadh leat: Thank you * Ta suil agam go bhfuil tu i mbarr na slainte: I hope you are in the best of health * Tír na Marbh: Land of the Dead * Titim gan éirí ort:May you fall without rising. * Ta tuirse orm: I am tired
~Enjoy the Fic~

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref

Last edited by SiberianTiger; 05-08-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:39 AM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Walk of the Súmaire Fola

Walk of the Súmaire Fola:

Prologue

It was nearly midnight when he awoke, his house doused in the black of night, not a light shining anywhere in the house. His nostrils flared as the sweet smell of blood wafted up; deeply inhaling he frowned, instantly recognizing the blood as his own. Slowly he sat up, his own blood didn’t make sense, and why was he laying on his carpeted living room floor? Confused he struggled to his knees, his vision sweeping his house for any sign of intruders. When none where found his eyes returned to where he had lain, sure enough, blood was spilled all over the carpet. His blood. Frowning he ran he his hands over his abdomen, noting six holes in his chest, a further examination led to the discovery of another buried in his head. Slowly he walked to his bathroom, and stood in front of the mirror, he looked haggard, and his usually combed hair was spiked and tousled, while his usually smooth abdomen was sporting what looked to be rather large bullet wounds, stranger still, the skin around the entry points was heavily burned and scarred…

He sighed, as memories of the previous night flooded his consciousness.

The drive home had been excruciating, even more so than usual, worse still, he knew exactly the source of his pain – he’d lost the will to live. Well technically he’d been dead for thousands of years, robbed of his life then, and forced to walk as he did through time, giving witness to nearly everything that the modern 21st century had been built upon. But now, all these years of simply drudging through life would end. He had never had a reason to continue living before, that fact had tagged along with him through the years, but no more, tonight he’d put an end to that dreary fact. Tonight, his time would come, he was well aware of his position in the hierarchy, but he was completely confident that’d they have little problem adjusting to his absence. Smiling he looked down at the box of .38 rounds he’d just purchased, finally, he would end all his problems…

But that wasn’t how it had happened he thought bitterly – he’d arrived home, opened the door, and seen an execution in progress…

Four men in a circle, guarding a lone women about to behead a kneeling figure, of whom he’d known immediately to have been of the same blood as himself. But all thoughts had been stalled; he’d been shocked that these intruders had the nerve to break into his house, but before he could make a single move, much less speak, one of the males had leveled a .45 at him and pumped 3, 4, 6 shots into his body. He’d fallen, of course, the slight presence of pain enveloping him, as he heard the whistle of air, and reflection of steel cutting down, signaling the end of the execution. Then she was walking towards him, her right hand revealing a pistol, without such much as a neither word nor remorse she put in a bullet through his head…. Or so thought.

He grimaced bitterly at the mirror, twice now he’d been foiled in his attempt to move on, and his patience was beginning to thin. Briefly he thought about finishing it now, quick, clean, he could do it now, and nobody would know the difference, it’d be over, he’d be free of this everlasting torment.

But even as he pondered the option he knew it was fruitless, he was exactly the same man he was all those years ago, and that man would settle the score before taking the next step. Regardless of his current emotion state, tradition dictated retribution be accomplished.

The matter decided he stood up straighter, his shoulders squared, by the end of nightfall he’d deal with those intruders who’d been so callous in their decision making and be back in time to finish what needed to done.

But first – his hand delved deep in the lowest wound, until he felt an object clearly not flesh or bone and extracted it. The shell was mangled, but the most curious aspect of it wasn’t the state of the bullet itself, but that it looked as if it had previously housed a liquid of some sort prior to impact. It wasn’t long before the other five casings were dislodged from his body and he was working on the one protruding from his forehead, this one wasn’t mangled, but entirely intact, forcing him to be careful and not exert his extraordinary strength. With a sound much like that of a clogged pipe he yanked the casing free, revealing a bullet with what looked to be a small container filled with liquid attached to the bottom.

Carefully he smashed it against the counter breaking it open for a closer look, he frowned, the liquid was easy to make out – holy water, or more specifically, distilled water. Anger swept through him, the bullet was custom made, which meant that whoever they were, they knew who and what it was they were hunting, and had come prepared…

He shucked his clothes and made his way to the bedroom, the place was shrouded in darkness but he had no problem finding a suitable business suit he could use, then he set about finding an undershirt and suitable shoes and overcoat. Once he had everything set out he merely focused for a brief moment, the air around him seemed to lose focus as he momentarily disappear, reappearing in the same instant. To the naked or untrained eye it looked as he hadn’t moved a muscle and yet he stood fully clothed – a white dress shirt, with slacks, an over shirt and a long black dress coat over it.

Calmly he made his way out into the guest bedroom several doors down, and entered a small crawlspace located in the corner of the room, several seconds ticked by before he exited, a rather large chest in his arms. With great care he opened it, revealing literally hundreds of small arms, and daggers. Without a moments pause he selected two steel colored .45s, a single magnum and two daggers that spanned from his wrist to his elbow.

Tucking the weapons away he left his house, the night sky above him welcomed him back with a full moon – a perfect night to hunt on. And make no mistake, he thought aloud, the hunt was on…

~*~*~*~

~Isaiah

Legendary Traitor
Ask Me To Ref

Last edited by SiberianTiger; 08-21-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:39 AM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Chapter 1: A Retribution, of some sorts...

It was a crisp night, not too cold, not too hot, with a slight breeze, a breeze that would soon carry the stench of the dead, he thought decidedly, tonight was not a night for marveling nature, no, tonight would all about retribution...

It had been awhile, even by his race's standard since he'd last hunted, much less killed another living sentient being, but he was confident that he'd have little trouble finding them and putting an end to executions. he'd just need to find a starting point from which to look, but in the absence of such, he mused, speed would do...

There were several advantages his species held, least of which was speed that even the fastest land animals of the Earth would be hard pressed to match. And at the moment, he had little problem with being as he was, as he flew across the rooftops of the city. It was easy really, with enough speed he could bound across most rooftops with inches to spare, his strong legs absorbing the shock of the landings with ease. So far he’d surveyed the inner city, checking out various clubs and hangouts for any clues to his attackers, but so far nothing had turned up, either they had covered their tracks well or they were new in town, he was betting on the latter as few things remained a secret to his species, and if anyone knew anything than word would have spreaded right now. Meaning he thought with a scowl, that he’d be on his own with this one, relying on the age old technique of looking to find his quarry.

Which is what had lead him to the docks - the perfect place to keep one’s self hidden, with more warehouses than could count in a single night of trying. He sat perched upon one such warehouse now, his vision lazily sweeping the area while he scanned the breeze for any strange scents, while he couldn’t pretend to have as keen a sense of smell as some animals, his wasn’t bad, enabling him to pick anything of strong scent. He leaned back, his body completely relaxed, it wasn’t often that he got out these days, and despite the circumstances he couldn’t help but feel slightly better as his burdens seemed lifted with the night sky.

He was just beginning to get comfortable when the pungent smell of gunpowder reached his nostrils, his hands clenched into fist as he shifted, trying to pick up any echoes of gunshots.

Instead the sound of a pained scream filled the air, wreaking the silence, he scowled yet again, and took a running start off the side of the building, he just managed to make it over to the next, his concentration on finding the source of the screams, he could have sworn it had come from his East, but as he heard it again he realized it was more of a South/Eastern direction. it wasn’t long before he came up on a lit warehouse, surrounded by those plunged in darkness...

It was nothing to land on the roof and get in through a window, in fact, with what was going on down below, it was considerably easy.

Taking a seat on an above rafter he settled in to watch the festivities.

The five that had assaulted him were standing once again in the center, with the female position above a prone figure, two daggers were portruding out of his back at odd angles, undoubtedly the source of his screaming. The female was poised in front of him, hands gripping the sword he had caught sight of before. Without so much as a word she brought it down, neatly slicing off the head of her victim. He watched impassively as the body shivered for a moment before fading from sight, as if it had disingrated into nothing. A sigh rose in him as he stood up, balancing perfectly the rafter. He’d put an end to these senseless killings, once and for all.

Silently he waited, soon there’d be an opening for him...

The five were preparing to leave from the look of it when one of the males paused, “Do any of you have the feeling were being watched?”

The other four immediately went on guard, their stance changing as they swept the warehouse for any sign of intruders. Although they gave no indiction of spotting him the woman spoke, “Be careful, I think you may be right...”

But it was yet another male contradicted her, “You all are getting jumpy is all, just make everything is order so nobody knows we were here and let’s get to that meeting.”

Up above in the rafters, hidden in the shadows he couldn’t help but smile at the sheer arrogance of the man, if it was one thing he’d learned through all his years, it was to never to mistrust a women’s intuition.

“Ná glac pioc comhairle gan comhairle ban,” He supplied helpfully, as he leapt off the rafters. He landed perfectly, not a sound issuing forth as the woman spoke.

“How true,” she almost whispered, without warning she was spinning towards him, her hand unclenching to reveal a good sized dagger, as she took aim and fired.

He didn’t bother trying to dodge, as the missile struck him, he gave a short gasp as it hit him, and pain sizzled throughout his midsection, must have hit the heart he thought raggedly, but there was little time to dwell on the matter as the five assailants had formed a circle, guns drawn.

“Damnú air,” he cursed aloud, “That hurt,” he grimaced, “couldn’t you have simply shot me?”

The woman showed no reaction as she replied, “Well, when one doesn’t work try the other.”

He stood up straight at her words, she was right of course, not that it would matter in a few seconds.

He could feel the explosion moments before it happened and was already behind the man when his gun went off, the bullet whistling forward into the wall. He had to give the guy credit though, he didn’t bat an eyelash as he swung around taking aim once more.

But it was fruitless, no human alive was faster than he at half strength, and as far as he concerned, he was operating at optimal power. It was almost child’s play as batted the gun out of his attackers hand, the firearm bouncing across the paved floor. There was no remorse in his expression nor his actions as he used his superior strength and speed to land a haymaker to the offender’s face, sending him airborne. He was briefly aware in the back of his mind that several dozen bullets were whizzing around the wharehouse as he moved, but he paid little attention to that fact, if they could manage to hit him, he deserved it.

By the time his first victim had hit the floor, he already reached the next closest male, he leaned to the left, allowing the casing of a .357 to buzz past, before he landed a kick that sent the gun flying. Not even flinching the man pulled a dagger, thrusting it forward. But it was a simple matter to grasp his arm, twisting it unti lthe weapon dropped, one punch to his solar plexus had him gasping for air, the roundhouse kick had him chewing wood as he crashed into a bunch of stacked crates.

He paused ever so slightly, aware that his even pausing, he was still moving beyond the limits of the average human, even so, these people he noted, were still coming dangerously close with some of their shots. He whirled on the next male, the dagger flying forth and landing with pinpoint accuracy in the barrel of his gun. The next shot not only dislodged the offending steel but very nearly the assailant’s hand with it.

He looked around, stay the woman, only one was left, he reached him in an instant, leaping over the bullets whizzing towards him, he grasped the man’s arms as he came in range and flipped forward, feet connection with his chest as he pushed off. Even as he landed rightside up he was well aware that he’d probably just broken every upper rib in that man’s body. The thought gave him neither joy nor satisfaction.

Finally it was just him and the female, the men all but thoroughly disabled, slowly he withdrew the two daggers he selected back home.

“So, you plan to kill me?” She inquired.

he studied her for a moment, she wasn’t as he had suspected, dressed in a black dress with hair a cross between honey and a light autumn brown, she was actually quite stunning. He felt a kick go through his system as he studied her from foot to toe.
“Well?” she questioned again, “or are you just going to sit and oogle?”

He cleared his throat, “I’’m not oogling, and yes, I’m going to kill you. You broke into my home, killed someone on my living room floor, and shot me, killing you seems only fair,” he answered, unsure why he felt the need to justify his reasoning to her.

She seemed nonplussed, “Well, I only killed one man, and shot you once. On other hand, you’ve beaten five of my men and friends up, I think if anything you are the one desrving of death here.” She smiled, “But I’ll tell you what, leave now, and you won’t die.”

Eyebrows raised, he glanced around the room, “And how exactly is it you plan on killing me?” He asked in all seriousness.

Her smile could have shattered ice; “I killed you two minutes ago... when I put that staked tipped dagger through your heart...”

~*~*~*~

Editor's notes: I know you all probably want some descriptions of these people, but bare with me, they'll come in good time, for now, just enjoy the story.

~Isaiah

Legendary Traitor
Ask Me To Ref

Last edited by SiberianTiger; 08-21-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:24 AM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Chapter 2: The Dead Have All the Luck

There was roaring, a lot of roaring, it was loud too, almost unbearable in its intensity. Worse still, it was waking him up when all he wanted to do is sleep, it had been so long since he'd been able to sleep. Pain soon followed the roaring, if you could call it, he hadn't felt pain in a long time either, in fact, he could barely remember what it felt like, the burning sensation, the irritation of it, the frustration - it was all gone, never to be felt again. The burden of it all was enough to sicken him, yet still he slept on, determined to make the feeling last, to be whole again.

But alas, it wasn't to be, and he awoke to the sound of snapping jaws, and the pulling of grubby hands. As always he was instantly awake, never a blurring of the sense when coming out of a sleep, no, that would only serve to give him the illusion of being human again. Instead, he was wide awake facing down a pack of what looked to be half starved, full crazy humans.

Half dressed in rags that could barely conceal their frail figures, and with teeth sharpened on the bones of animals they were Wraiths. Much like the Súmaire Fola himself, had he been starved long enough to go stark raving mad during his initiation - one of the few blessings he had recieved since that day. But no, they weren't like him, not really for they had no mind, no will, only hunger, a constant gnawing presence that overode any other thought that could possibly come to mind. It was this hunger that drove them out at night, to hunt and forage on whatever was laying about.

But he wasn't dead, and with the knowledge came the grim determination that once again, the president had been right, d**n him. Unfortunately there was no time for such thoughts, for the Wraiths had realized their prey was neither dead nor weak, and as such had immediatedly been whipped into a frenzy. He rose effortlessly, faster than the human eye could have followed, faster than anybody that had just been pierced through the heart could ahve moved, but rise nonetheless he did.

Eye teeth morphed and retracted into gums, allowing longer, hollowed out versions of themselves to appear, pupils dilated and enlarged showing off an angry red glint, and a low growl escaped his lips.

He moved with unnatural grace that just screamed inhuman, and before any of one the Wraiths could react he was holding one by the throat. Dark skinned, with flowing debris filled hair, the once human creature sported chiseled teeth and a broken nose. He could barely muster a sound though as the Fola hefted him with a single hand and sqeezed until an audible snapping sound issued forth and the Wraith disengrated in his hands. With a scream of protest, a bald headed light skinned Wraith took aim and lept at the Súmaire Fola; whirling around at the sound he turned, fist swinging. He hit with such force the Wraith's head literally spun around in a 360 degree turn, the creature was dead and gone with the wind before it had realized what had happened. There were only two left now, and the Fola was upon them in a blink of an eye, his sharp teeth tearing into the jungular of a grungy asian female, ripping the artery to shreds and leaving her for dead while he turned to face the last. Reacting more on instinct than thought the Fola reached out and caught hold the creature by the head, grasping it with both hands he pressed until the cranium burst, returning the creature to the dust.

Slowly human eye teeth once again too their rightful place, and the slightly accelerated heartbeat of the Fola returned to its normal rate. Only then did the Súmaire Fola realize, he was hungry...

It was a slow trek back home for him, giving him plenty of time to think, he had little idea how long he'd been out, or even what time it currently was, darkness filled the sky, but that only narrowed the possibilities into a 12+ hour span.

Not really caring either way he finally reached his house and entered. Heading straight for the kitchen he took a giant fruit bowl from the counter and filled it with Coca Cola from his fridge. Then next added a pouch of dark red liquid. Sloshing the two together he drank it in a single gulp and settled the bowl in the sink. Without hesitation he then headed to the bedroom where he slept for the rest of the night.

Morning came far to soon, and he soon found himself shrugging into a business suit a tie. Grabbing a briefcase from his closet he headed out into daylight and the bustling world.

His office was located on the top floor of currently the biggest tower in the city, which happened to house only the most important data center for information and the trade of any and all financial data; but that was only because he happened to own the building. In fact, he owned just about everything in town, not that anyone ever noticed before, a perception he was more than happy to live with.

He took the elevator up and in a matter of moments was at the entrance of his office. He walked in to the sight of an empty desk sitting in front of him. "I hired a Secretary," he said more to himself than anyone else. "I hired her because nobody watches the front desk," he continued on, "I thought that was the point of hiring her. To fix that." Shrugging more with indifference to the problem than anything else he entered his office.

Intending to take a seat and lose himself in mindless work, he soon found this impossible. Because sitting in his chair was Tracy. Fair skinned with long dark straight hair Tracy had seemingly captured that long sought after look of beauty forever, but he himself knew different. She was in truth, the same as him.

"Glad you managed to make it in today," she told greeted him sarcastically. "It's only been a full week since anyone has seen or heard anything from you."

"Don't start," he replied tiredly, "you can move now," he said gesturing for her to move aside.

Obligingly she moved aside and made for the door, before turning. "Who were they?" She asked, "Must have been good if it took you that long to track them down."

"Good bye, Tracy," he replied.

Unfortunately she didn't move, not a single flipping inch. "Don't be getting a temper when you are the one that has been missing for a week," she pointed out rather bluntly. "You can't just keep disappearing then reappearing when you feel like it," she continued, "how are you supposed to run yo--"

"That's enough!" The Súmaire Fola finally snapped back in irritation. "Don't even say another word," he warned darkly.

If Tracy cared or even heard what'd he just said, she didn't show it as she pulled a file from seemingly nowhere and put it in front of him. "A lot of killings while you were gone," she said, "we believe it's a Roma sect, they seem to think we've kidnapped one of their members."

"Did we?" the Fola asked midly.

"No, she came on her own," Tracy shrugged again, "she seems to think she can save us from d**nation."

The Fola found that at all funny he didn't show it, instead he shook his head slowly. "Nobody else has to deal with this," he muttered.

Tracy smiled, "Yea, some dead have all the luck."

Legendary Traitor
Ask Me To Ref