Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:32 PM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-
Default Extreme Gym: Recreation

Wonderful Banners

Preamble
(In tandem with a drumroll...I know there's not one, but this phrase explaining it makes you imagine one, so, ha, I win.)

Starting off, this is not necessarily a clan, but rather an organization of skilled trainers in a setup obviously mimicking that of the setup within our oh-so-loved Pokemon games. Either employee or challenger, everyone can profit here; be it from getting the eminent prize from a gym leader or being held in position as a leader yourself. We welcome all for whatever purposes they may be intent upon.

News

5/11/08 -
Guess what, guys? Of the primary 10 gyms in the league, 9 of them now have respective leaders, only leaving the Dark gym unoccupied. Once that spot is filled, new gyms will begin to annex themselves, beginning with the Flying and Ground type gyms. Moreover, any new tryouts will have to vie for a rough spot in the Elite Four, and thereafter the Extreme Frontier. Good luck, incomers.

5/8/08 -
When we finally have 4 Elite Four positions provisionally filled, there will be a tourney between the four to determine their respective positions. The winner of the tournament reserves the fourth spot, and it goes backward from there. This will remain the Elite Four line-up unless someone drops out or is rightfully beaten 3 times in a row by an ambitious challenger. So, feel free to apply for the Elite Four, but just know that you will be assorted accordingly by this tourney. Remember: Elite Four positions do not require themed teams and do not bear prerequisites on the types of Pokemon nor their rank, so long as they're not Uber, so, this tourney will generally be the best fight you can put up. I hope we see some striving battlers soon.

Gym Status

8 of the 10 gyms now have respective leaders, with only the Ghost and Dark gyms left unoccupied. There are 2 Elite Four members, and one Extreme Frontier member. Remember, anyone who observes, we encourage you to participate.

Badges

The badges listed within are from the old Extreme Gym topic, and from which, credit for these pulchritudinous badges apparently goes to one "king of anime."

Rules

All of our battles follow standard rules:

- Level 100 Pokemon Only
- No Luck Items (Items that reduce accuracy or will have a chance of enhancing your Pokemon temporarily, such as the Quick Claw and Brightpowder)
- Sleep Clause (No more than 1 of the opponent's Pokemon are to be asleep at any one time)
- OHKO Clause (Don't use moves like Fissure or Guillotine that kill the enemy if they hit; besides, it's likely you'll miss and get killed anyway, so consider it a precaution)
- Evasion Clause (Moves like Minimize and Double Team turn the battle into a gamble, which is unfair to the opponent as well as yourself, since it can go either way...However, activating abilities like Sand Veil and Snow Cloak will not count against you)
- No Ubers (Yes, we know Mewtwo "pwnz", but even while that's all good and well for you, it's incredibly unfair for everyone else)

Also, battles are predominantly singles, but gym leaders do have the jurisdiction to change the circumstances to doubles if they like. So, if you specialize in Double Battles, then feel free to try out.

Overtaking Positions

It is very possible for a challenger to take the place of gym leaders, Elite Four members, and Frontier Brains. The challenger must defeat the "target leader" 3 times in a row. However, failing this streak at any point in time will force them to start over.

Challenging Tidbits

-Every gym leader has at least 3 Pokemon of that gym's designated type
-You may challenge 8 of the 10 gyms in the order you wish, but you must progress the Elite Four in order
-Challengers, if you fight and fail/win against a leader, don't go rattling off their team so they can be beat...That's unfair, and even if you hide it, you really do suck
-You get 3 chances to fight the Elite Four all in one shot; if you fail 3 times, you will have to restart your gym challenges, but fear not! Gym leaders will have the jurisdiction to allow "free passes" to those who have already beaten the gym in order to save time, but gym leaders may as well fight you if it is their wish
-Gym leaders may also challenge other gym leaders for their badges. It allows a certain cyclical exchange of positions among members, and will eventually help the league determine a champion and a rigid Elite Four setup, so positions can change constantly, and possibly the Elite Four as well.

Gyms
(Try not to mind my made-up city names for the gyms...)

Imageva Gym: Ghost Type
Leader: A Loc BK
Prize: Gastly w/ 31 IVs in Speed and Special Attack
FC: 4425 - 1371 - 5707
Acquire: Ethereal Badge

Soma Gym: Fighting Type
Leader: The_shiny_hunter
Prize: Riolu w/ specialized Egg moves
FC: 0044 - 0202 - 9403
Acquire: Martial Badge

Manteria Gym: Steel Type
Leader: Silly Wanker
Prize: Totodile w/ Iron Tail
FC: 0044-2951-7740
Acquire: Bastion Badge

Delugia Gym: Water Type
Leader: Elite_Battle_Master
Prize: Male Sneasel w/ Ice Punch
FC: 1117-6694-8115
Acquire: Alluvion Badge

Forensia Gym: Bug Type
Leader: Finch
Prize: Poochyena that knows Ice Fang and Yawn
FC: 3179 - 2662 - 3080
Acquire: Sensory Badge

Farshine Gym: Normal Type
Leader: Diarago
Prize: Modest Lv. 5 UT Horsea w/ 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed and knows Signal Beam and Octazooka
FC: 5026-0903-7130
Acquire: Versatility Badge

Enraptia Gym: Electric Type
Leader: Open for Tryouts
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Voltage Badge

Cerebine Gym: Psychic Type
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Occipital Badge

Swarth Gym: Dark Type
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Grim Badge

Radiopolis Gym: Fire Type
Leader: darkrai_of_darkness
Prize: Growlithe w/ 31 IVs in Speed and Special Attack
FC: 1246 - 7520 - 4907
Acquire: Kindle Badge

Elite Four

Elite Four #1:: mcash7
Prize: Heart Scale
FC: 0473 - 6763 - 1082

Elite Four #2: LeaderBlue6215
Prize: Any TM of choice
FC: 2105 - 8479 - 3582

Elite Four #3: BDC_Arctic
Prize: Not Yet Specified
FC: 1890 - 8863 - 3151

Elite Four #4: Open for Tryouts
Prize:
FC:

Elite Four Champion: Not Yet Determined
Prize:
FC:

Extreme Frontier

Brain#1
Extreme Brain: Not yet Determined
FC:

Brain#2
Extreme Brain: Wiister2007
Prize Given: Any TM, Nearly any berry, or the secret surprise Pokémon.
FC :3222 3051 5353

Brain#3
Extreme Brian: Not yet Determined
FC:

Extreme Gym Commune

Here is a link to the Extreme Gym's chat room, where you can talk about anything gym-related if the forum is too tedious for you...or to fool around. Our gratitude to Pein for making it:

Extreme Gym Chat Room

Also, everyone, when you want to challenge a gym leader, please make sure that they are online and subsequently PM them about your challenge. Flooding those posts in this thread isn't making things any cleaner. Thank you.

My Battle Log

Last edited by -Holland-; 07-19-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:49 PM
mcash7 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to mcash7
Default Re: Extreme Gym: Recreation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarago View Post
Preamble (In tandem with a drumroll...I know there's not one, but this phrase explaining it makes you imagine one, so, ha, I win.)

Starting off, this is not necessarily a clan, but rather an organization of skilled trainers in a setup obviously mimicking that of the setup within our oh-so-loved Pokemon games. Either employee or challenger, everyone can profit here; be it from getting the eminent prize from a gym leader or being held in position as a leader yourself. We welcome all for whatever purposes they may be intent upon.

News

Well, we're recruiting...for everything. The other topic that mcash7 made is rather old, and considered by lucariofan as "dieing" (even though it's actually spelled dying...lol). So, whoever comes by will be tried and assorted logically.

Gym Status

All - Recruiting

Badges

The badges listed within are from the old Extreme Gym topic, and from which, credit for these pulchritudinous badges apparently goes to one "king of anime."

Rules

All of our battles follow standard rules:

- Level 100 Pokemon Only
- No Luck Items (Items that reduce accuracy or will have a chance of enhancing your Pokemon temporarily, such as the Quick Claw and Brightpowder)
- Sleep Clause (No more than 1 of the opponent's Pokemon are to be asleep at any one time)
- OHKO Clause (Don't use moves like Fissure or Guillotine that kill the enemy if they hit; besides, it's likely you'll miss and get killed anyway, so consider it a precaution)
- Evasion Clause (Moves like Minimize and Double Team turn the battle into a gamble, which is unfair to the opponent as well as yourself, since it can go either way...However, activating abilities like Sand Veil and Snow Cloak will not count against you)
- No Ubers (Yes, we know Mewtwo "pwnz", but even while that's all good and well for you, it's incredibly unfair for everyone else)

Also, battles are predominantly singles, but gym leaders do have the jurisdiction to change the circumstances to doubles if they like. So, if you specialize in Double Battles, then feel free to try out.

Overtaking Positions

It is very possible for a challenger to take the place of gym leaders, Elite Four members, and Frontier Brains. The challenger must defeat the "target leader" 3 times in a row. However, failing this streak at any point in time will force them to start over.

Challenging Tidbits

-Every gym leader has at least 3 Pokemon of that gym's designated type
-You may challenge the 8 gyms in the order you wish, but you must progress the Elite Four in order
-Challengers, if you fight and fail/win against a leader, don't go rattling off their team so they can be beat...That's unfair, and even if you hide it, you really do suck
-You get 3 chances to fight the Elite Four all in one shot; if you fail 3 times, you will have to restart your gym challenges, but fear not! Gym leaders will have the jurisdiction to allow "free passes" to those who have already beaten the gym in order to save time, but gym leaders may as well fight you if it is their wish

Gyms (Try not to mind my made-up city names for the gyms...)

Frostpike Gym: Ice Type
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Tundra Badge

Soma Gym: Fighting Type
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Martial Badge

Delugia Gym: Water Type
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Alluvion Badge

Brobdingnagia Gym: Dragon Type
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Behemoth Badge

Enraptia Gym: Electric Type
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Voltage Badge

Cerebine Gym: Psychic Type
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Occipital Badge

Swarth Gym: Dark Type
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Grim Badge

Radiopolis Gym: Fire Type
Prize:
FC:
Acquire: Kindle Badge

Elite Four

*I'll add these and the Frontier Brains later. Just respond for now.
I was kinda plainning on not discrediting my thread, but w/e...anywyas your thread looks like trash and yous should model at after the original

Old 05-03-2008, 12:04 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-

Well, I just got the impression that the other one was dying. I'm sorry if this insults, you, but understand that I was under the impression that this was no longer your concert.

My Battle Log
Old 05-03-2008, 12:41 AM
Red X Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Well, I just got the impression that the other one was dying. I'm sorry if this insults, you, but understand that I was under the impression that this was no longer your concert.
Yes, put some banners in there. I'll pm you the link to the original and you can use all the banners.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:21 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucariofan View Post
Yes, put some banners in there. I'll pm you the link to the original and you can use all the banners.
Um...did you not read his post? I don't know if it's me, or if I don't understand the situation, but you should at least question if he wants to continue this or not.

But, anyway, I did structure this after the old one. The order of things is the same...and, if you mean making the topic flashy, I personally think that's completely irrelevant, but whatever.

My Battle Log
Old 05-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Red X Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Um...did you not read his post? I don't know if it's me, or if I don't understand the situation, but you should at least question if he wants to continue this or not.

But, anyway, I did structure this after the old one. The order of things is the same...and, if you mean making the topic flashy, I personally think that's completely irrelevant, but whatever.
Well ask him then.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:30 AM
World King Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to World King Send a message via Skype™ to World King

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucariofan View Post
Well ask him then.
After all this is settled, I would like to be the Electric one!

Kenohra Elite Alliance's
Twilight Master
Old 05-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Pein Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Pein

My GyM should not be opened for try out. I am the original Dark GyM leader after all.
Fear the DARK!
Can Gengar be considered dark although its ghost and poison? If not I might end up switching to ghost type.
Edit: NOTE THE WORD MIGHT!

OMG THE ANGER!

Last edited by Pein; 05-03-2008 at 03:15 AM.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:09 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pein View Post
My GyM should not be opened fot try outs. I am Dark GyM leader after all.
Fear the DARK!
Well, knowing how you battle, that's perfectly fine by me. Mind giving me your FC again?

EDIT: Oh, and specify your prize as well.

My Battle Log
Old 05-03-2008, 03:18 AM
Pein Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Pein

Quote:
Well, knowing how you battle, that's perfectly fine by me. Mind giving me your FC again?

EDIT: Oh, and specify your prize as well.
Pein
FC: 4510 9156 6417
Prize: Yanmega with max Iv in speed and sp. Att.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:20 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Alright, gotcha.

Also, Gengar is not directly the Dark type, so my jurisdiction would be a no. If you can manage 3 Dark types, then you'd be fine, but I suppose it's not hard to switch to Ghost.

My Battle Log
Old 05-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

I'd like to challenge to become the leader of the Alluvion Gym.

My prize is a Male Sneasel w/ Ice Punch.

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †

Last edited by Elite_Battle_Master; 05-03-2008 at 06:40 AM.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:43 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
I'd like to challenge to become the leader of the Alluvion Badge.
Well, we battled, and we both know that story (if only a Focus Sash...), so I approve you as the Delugia gym leader.

Well, people, we still have 6 gyms open for tryouts, and the Elite Four and Frontier Brain positions will be open soon as well, so please PM me or post in this topic if you would like to tryout or even challenge one of the leaders. It would be really great if we get this going.

My Battle Log
Old 05-03-2008, 11:07 AM
NeoZero Offline
Experienced Trainer

I wish to be the ice gym leader plz spm if i'm accepted or not
my team is ready and i'm ready to use it versus any one if i need to try-out

my prize will be an EV'd Mamoswine IV bred

great thx for darkrai_of_darkness for this awesome banner
Old 05-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Red X Offline
Elite Trainer

Hey Diargo, I have more badges, so if you want to have differnt positions, then pm me.