Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


View Poll Results: Which one?
Let one human live and two kittens die. 55 57.89%
Let two kittens live and one human die. 40 42.11%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old 06-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Sigma_ Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: AAAAAAAAAAA
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to Sigma_
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

Let us not forget:

  #137  
Old 06-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Callum's Avatar
Callum Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: England
Posts: 1,640
Send a message via AIM to Callum
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

I'd save the humans. Anyone who would save the kittens because they're "CUTTEE <3:3 awW" needs to grow up and value their own species more. Unless it was someone who did something horrific, kittens all the time.
__________________
  #138  
Old 06-04-2008, 07:42 PM
MaskedJackal's Avatar
MaskedJackal Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,625
Send a message via AIM to MaskedJackal Send a message via MSN to MaskedJackal
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
Consider it yourself as the human dying and answer that again.
QFT

Plus, kittens can't reason.
__________________
  #139  
Old 06-04-2008, 07:59 PM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

Who on earth cares if they can't reason!? Everything has a soul. Ants to Zebras, all of them have souls. Everything can understand pain. We are all alive!
I understand when people say they'd save the human. But do you have to as far as saying that kittens have no point and they're stupid?
I would save the kittens. Or the human. I hate what humans have done to the Earth, but I don't want to see anything suffer or get hurt. I could go either way.
__________________
  #140  
Old 06-04-2008, 08:06 PM
ChthonicAustrian's Avatar
ChthonicAustrian Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 590
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Who on earth cares if they can't reason!? Everything has a soul. Ants to Zebras, all of them have souls. Everything can understand pain. We are all alive!
I understand when people say they'd save the human. But do you have to as far as saying that kittens have no point and they're stupid?
I would save the kittens. Or the human. I hate what humans have done to the Earth, but I don't want to see anything suffer or get hurt. I could go either way.
Go to/retake biology class, s'il vous plait :D

Animals, with the exception of perhaps elephants, chimpanzees and monkeys, and/or other relatively intelligent beings, lack the mental capabilities of humans. It's biologically true, whether you believe it or not.

Therefore, humans are ultimately greater than cats, we just lack the heightened senses, given that our logic has compensated for our lack of senses :D
__________________


URPG Stats; Unavailable
  #141  
Old 06-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Lord Voldemort Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Killing Harry Potter
Posts: 2,668
Send a message via AIM to Lord Voldemort
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChthonicAustrian View Post
Go to/retake biology class, s'il vous plait :D

Animals, with the exception of perhaps elephants, chimpanzees and monkeys, and/or other relatively intelligent beings, lack the mental capabilities of humans. It's biologically true, whether you believe it or not.

Therefore, humans are ultimately greater than cats, we just lack the heightened senses, given that our logic has compensated for our lack of senses :D
I agree with that 100%.
Simply the fact that the human has the potential to DO something is why....
__________________
My Pearl FC: 1590 1362 9244
My HG FC: 0947 4441 3267
  #142  
Old 06-05-2008, 12:47 AM
Caecity's Avatar
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,474
Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

Two Kittens.

Humans ruin the world enough as it is.

__________________

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.


  #143  
Old 06-05-2008, 04:47 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post
Two Kittens.

Humans ruin the world enough as it is.

Yes, but humans also fix the world, and that balances it out so that life can be maintained.

Without humans, domestic cats as we know would be vicious, wild beasts.

Now, let this die!!!
  #144  
Old 06-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

I'd save the human? Why, you ask. I can't stand kittens at all >>
__________________


<3
  #145  
Old 04-17-2011, 04:35 AM
Ketamine's Avatar
Ketamine Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,514
Send a message via AIM to Ketamine
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

Id let the human survive.
__________________


~TE
  #146  
Old 04-17-2011, 05:42 AM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Human or Two Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketamine View Post
Id let the human survive.
This is almost two years old, dude. Let it rest.
__________________

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com