Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 05-29-2008, 04:22 AM
MasterBallz's Avatar
MasterBallz Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Walkin thru life, lookin 4 angels
Posts: 197
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drynyl47 View Post
Thanks for the trade.
Thank you as well. :)
__________________
Attention, do to a connection problem my FC have all been changed. The NEW friend codes are listed below....

FC for trading Events: Crip 2879 0986 9684
FC for trading Fan Events: Kelly 1805 3480 6387
FC for trading shines and IV pokemon: Lokheed 3308 5876 9777

Link to my trade thread....
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=76928
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-29-2008, 07:44 AM
The_Lost_Realm
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

Saikyou Dragonite
Saikyou Milotic
Saikyou Salamence
Saikyou Magmortar
Saikyou Electivire
Pokemon Ranch Octillery
^ List their date + IV Characteristic pls.

And CMT (link in sig) for the Palcity Lucario and Mystry Mew.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-29-2008, 03:30 PM
drynyl47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

For the Palcity Lucario and MYSTRY Mew, I want Bryant Park Latias and Tyranitar.


As for the infos for the ff Pokemon:
Saikyou Dragonite-Jan. 17, 2008; Often scatters things.
Saikyou Milotic(note:its not UT, it has a champion ribbon so you might not want it)-Dec. 21 2007; Thoroughly cunning.
Saikyou Salamence-March 2, 2008; Very finicky.
Saikyou Magmortar-Dec. 1, 2007; A little quick tempered.
Saikyou Electivire-Nov. 16, 2007; Highly curious.
Pokemon Ranch Octillery-May 14, 2008; Very finicky.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-29-2008, 03:35 PM
BlackFire22's Avatar
BlackFire22 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: You Don't Wanna Know
Posts: 113
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

whats the nature of your wish chansey?
__________________


DIAMOND 1676 8795 1374 PLATINUM 4468 6998 7968

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-29-2008, 03:40 PM
drynyl47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFire22 View Post
whats the nature of your wish chansey?
Quiet
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Ando
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

So how about your UT Mattle Ho-oh for my UT XD Lugia?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-30-2008, 02:29 AM
drynyl47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

^I already have one.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-30-2008, 08:23 AM
The_Lost_Realm
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drynyl47 View Post
For the Palcity Lucario and MYSTRY Mew, I want Bryant Park Latias and Tyranitar.


As for the infos for the ff Pokemon:
Saikyou Dragonite-Jan. 17, 2008; Often scatters things.
Saikyou Milotic(note:its not UT, it has a champion ribbon so you might not want it)-Dec. 21 2007; Thoroughly cunning.
Saikyou Salamence-March 2, 2008; Very finicky.
Saikyou Magmortar-Dec. 1, 2007; A little quick tempered.
Saikyou Electivire-Nov. 16, 2007; Highly curious.
Pokemon Ranch Octillery-May 14, 2008; Very finicky.
Ok Deal for the 2.

Also, CMT for these:
Saikyou Salamence-March 2, 2008; Very finicky.
Saikyou Electivire-Nov. 16, 2007; Highly curious.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-30-2008, 09:05 AM
drynyl47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lost_Realm View Post
Ok Deal for the 2.

Also, CMT for these:
Saikyou Salamence-March 2, 2008; Very finicky.
Saikyou Electivire-Nov. 16, 2007; Highly curious.
For that, I want your Palcity Mew and Manaphy.

Here's my FC:3050 8500 3211
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-30-2008, 09:20 AM
The_Lost_Realm
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drynyl47 View Post
For that, I want your Palcity Mew and Manaphy.

Here's my FC:3050 8500 3211
Ok Deal. Let me know when you're ready to trade.
Use this FC: 3823 9074 1233
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 05-30-2008, 10:30 AM
drynyl47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lost_Realm View Post
Ok Deal. Let me know when you're ready to trade.
Use this FC: 3823 9074 1233
Okay, we can trade now. :)
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-30-2008, 10:37 AM
The_Lost_Realm
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drynyl47 View Post
Okay, we can trade now. :)
Ok I'll see you on WiFi then.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-30-2008, 10:41 AM
buzzthebatgirl's Avatar
buzzthebatgirl Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread

I'm interested in your shiny Celebi, I haven't got a lot of events but I do have an UT distant land Miltank and an UT Mitasuri Manaphy (with King's Rock) if you were interested
__________________
Sometimes my wifi is RUBBISH, so bear with me if we are trading!!!Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

My Battles!
My Trade Thread
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-30-2008, 10:44 AM
The_Lost_Realm
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drynyl47 View Post
@the lost realm:What happened?
lol idk why, but we had a glitch during the trade. Can you get a copy of your Electivire and trade it to me later (if you still have it)?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-30-2008, 10:48 AM
drynyl47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My Event Trading Thread(updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lost_Realm View Post
lol idk why, but we had a glitch during the trade. Can you get a copy of your Electivire and trade it to me later (if you still have it)?
Hmm, can you clone my Electivire? If you can, I'll give you my last electivire and clone it for me, then keep a copy of it, and give me the original.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com