Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Re: Pokemon Survival 1: Humans Are Extinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
"Thanks Toran." I said. "We'll need some mud to seal all the cracks and serve as concrete, ok?" I started to make a large sqaure of rocks. It was about 15 by 15 ft. I went downstream a bit to find more boulders. I never minded getting wet, as long as my tail stayed above the water.
"No problem Vanessa. I just thought those would help for a foundation." I dove back in the stream to get some mud that Vanessa asked for. I came out of the water empty-handed. But I was wet enough, so I used Mud Shot on the square of rocks to seal everything in.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

"Nice!" I exclaimed as Toran used Mud Shot on the rocks. I looked up at the trees. The leaves were already starting to turn. I sniffed the air. It was crisp and cool. It felt good, but we would need to get our shelter finished before the first snow. When the humans where here, my trainer had sais that the first snow might be in the fall. The end of summer was cool. It was way too strange. I focused my mind once again on building and started piling more rocks up.

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 06-15-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:45 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The mud sat to dry. An exclamation from Vanessa notified me that my work was going well, and that the Mud Shot was a good idea. I noticed she was sniffing the air, and that the air probably seemed cool to a flaming Charizard. However, I just needed to make sure I wouldn't freezer this winter, so I started gathering wood and stacked it next to our newly formed hut.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:59 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: do you have to use first person? I 'm kinda bad at it so...

IC: Howl wandered around the forest. She came to a stream, where a charizard and a few others were building some kind of hut. She ignored them, silently passing beside the charizard, her tails sweeping the dusty floor and her hair flopping over her eye. She sat by an apple tree, looking up at it. Howl checked that no-one was behind her, then took a running jump at the tree. She landed flat against the bark, her claws digging in. *I wish i was some kind of cat!* she thought, as she pulled herself up and up, until she rested on the first stable branch, quite high up. Her tails hung over either side and so did her front right paw. Howl gazed down, before noticing a large juicy apple hanging on the end of the branch she was on. Carefully, she edged forwards, one silvery-blue paw at a time, until she was right at the edge. The branch was bending under her weight, but not enough to make her fall. She batted the apple upwards with a paw, and caught it in her mouth before scurrying back to the trunk, where she sat and ate her prize. When she was done, she went about halfway along it and looked down, standing sideways. She edged forward and jumped, triple-flipping as she fell, and landing softly with her nine tails to break her fall. No-one seemed to hear anything, and she went over to a patch of long, thick grass a little further away from the group. Gazing at them softly, she started to dig. She dug fast, her paws moving quickly and stained with mud, and soon she had disappeared, save the tips of some of her tails. She backed out of her new burrow, and shook herself, inwardly criticising her work. It wasn't deep enough to get flooded, she had dug it facing the river pretty near the bank, but cosy and spacious enough for her to live in. *If I'm going to stay somewhere overnight, might as well have a food source and other pokemon nearby.* She reasoned.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiha View Post
OOC: do you have to use first person? I 'm kinda bad at it so...
OCC: Either way,as you dont go from 3rd to 1st person.

IC:I saw a Fakemon walking by, but ignored it just as it ignored us. "Toran." I said as the Swampart was piling logs beside the half-way built hut. "You hungry?" I tossed himan Oran Berry from my leaf. I set the leaf down in the corner of the hut.Then I kept building the make-shift hut.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:31 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl lazed around outside her burrow, her head on her paws. The river sparkled pleasingly, she hoped that there were fish in it. She raised her head when she caught the faint smell of an oran berry, coming from the group. She groaned and rested her head again. She wanted to go over and ask if she could have something, since climbing a tree uses up a lot of energy and catching fish takes forever, but she hated going near big groups, especially with evolved pokemon in them. She flopped onto her side and continued staring vacantly at the water, her stomach growling.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:43 PM

I watched as the Fakemon made a burrow and went down inside. I heard her stomach groling. It was echoing in her hollow space which was her burrow. I went over to the apple tree and flew up to thetop to find the reddest and juiciest looking apple. I flew bak down to he burrow. "Hello?" I said. I rolled the apple down the tunnel, not wanting to intrude.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:47 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl barked as an apple rolled down her burrow and hit her on the head. She picked it up in her mouth and went back up top, placing it on the ground. She looked at the pokemon who had given it to her, the charizard. "Hello..." She said quietly, trying not to sound scared. She patted the apple with her paw, and the tag on her collar reflected the light off the water nearby. "What's this for?" She asked nervously.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OCC: we need some complications, this going along too perfectly.

IC: I took an Oran berry that Vanessa threw to me and ate it. The work I had been doing all day had tired me out, but I hadn't noticed. I noticed that Vanessa was checking something out by the marsh nearby. I saw a green blur run by in the background. It looked vaguely like a Scyther, but I wasn't about to go find out. I continued stacking up firewood, and then went over to Vanessa, who was talking to a strange fakemon. I decided to keep a lookout, since ther were obviously a lot of pokemon still hanging around.

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 06-15-2008 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:20 PM

OCC:Dont worry, I will. Just wait till darkness.

IC:"I thought you would be hungry." I said shyly. "Wanna join the group?" I asked. "We need the help."
Old 06-15-2008, 07:25 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl backed away slowly as another fully evolved pokemon, much larger than her Jolteon-sized self, walked up to her and the charizard. The swampert was huge compared to Howl, and she noticed he had been working hard. She backed away slightly, her back paws now in her burrow, and she was tense. Tense enough so that if one of them made a hostile move, she could turn and stay in her tunnel. She was a fast digger, so she could make it so long that they couldn't reach her. She stayed where she was, looking cautiously at both pokemon, her back legs and some of her tails hidden by the earth. The light blue eye, hidden by some fur that flopped forward into her face, reflected some of the light, and the dark eye was reflecting a little, absorbing most. Howl was wondering, should they ask her name, if she should use her real name or her decided alias Arishi. She heard the charizard speak. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm kinda hungry." Her slim body relaxed a little. "I'll join your team. Safety in numbers." She said, climbing out of her tunnel and standing in front of the pokemon. Carefully watching, she took the apple in her mouth and nibbled at it. Soon it was gone. "Thank you." She smiled, accidentally showing her sharp white fangs.

Last edited by BlueFang; 06-15-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:29 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The strange Fakemon didn't seem to like it when I lumbered over. She became very tense, understandably. Vanessa and I were large pokemon by human standards, let alone to other pokemon. I could tell she was preparing to dig her way out, and no doubt she would get away before I could even make a scrape in the ground. My digging was more for power, less for speed. I decided an introduction might help ease the tension. I backed up before I spoke, so she could have room to do as she pleased. "I'm Toran. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. What's your name?"
Old 06-15-2008, 07:30 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Dementius fell down from a tree and landed right on his face. "Oh..." He moaned as he got up and rubbed his head. He looked around. "This HAS to be a dream! I MUST wake myself up!" He then pinched himself. No luck. He slumped back down onto the ground and began to sob to himself...
Old 06-15-2008, 07:34 PM

Toran walked over and then the Fakemon became very skiddish. Toran introuced himself. I decided to do the same. "Hello,"I said."I'm Vanessa." The Fakemon backed up even farther into her burrow. "What's your name?"I asked.

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 06-15-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OCC: Fine, but what time of day is it? Dark can't be too far away. We've been at this a while.

IC:I heard a thump from a tree maybe 20 yards off. It sounded moderately heavy, but I didn't think it was of importance. Probably some wild pokemon got knocked over from a battle. I stayed focused on the Fakemon in front of us as Vanessa introduced herself.