Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Re: Pokemon Survival 1: Humans Are Extinct

OOC: Ummm ... this is almost dead, but idk, sign up in the SU thread.

IC:

I swam up quickly, noticing how Howl attempted to speak underwater. I kicked out my powerful hind legs, reaching trhe surface quickly. I jumped out the water similarly to a dolphin, and landed on the grassy shoreline. I ran over to Howl, and hoped she was alright. I saw her coughing up water, and jumped back in. I grabbed her with one hand, and placed her on my shoulder, swimming back over to the shoreline. I looked below me, and the shell we were playing with lay in the riverbed, almost forgotten, a treasure of its own. I'll go retrieve it later.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

OOC: *finally gets time to post*

IC: "Well," Rayquaza mused. "Vanessa is a friend of mine." I nodded in reply. I glided over to Howl and Toran, who was trying to get the Ninetails-like Pokemon to stop coughing up water. I walked over to her, and gently patted her back, and dived into the water. I grasped the shell in my jaws, but not too tightly, then transferred it to my small hands.

"Here," I said. "I believe you want it."
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 11-05-2008, 05:37 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl smiled faintly as Toran placed her on the bank, and turned away from him. She coughed one last time, then opened her jaws wide to finish off, showing rows of sharp, jagged teeth. She turned back to Toran. "Thanks Toran - for helping me just now, and for the necklace." Sitting down, she shook her head until most of the water was gone, and her jolteons' ruff was even more spiky than usual. She saw Vanessa come up to them, the shell they had been playing with in her hands. "Thank you, Vanessa." Howl smiled.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

"Your welcome, Howl." I looked at the rock shell, and it lost quite a bit of its shimmer as it was drying off, but it was still shining. I had a feeling there was a small bit of quartz distributed throughout the shell, but it looked good. I looked over to Vanessa and Rayquaza, and saw that Kyogre was still around. I thought about it, but I wanted to make sure Howl was ok.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Siris Avrage Offline
Experienced Trainer

It seemed there was no hope, All his friends that he made a pack with, as far as he knew...where dead. He could barley hear anything and all he say was darkness, but he heard a kind of crackling like someone was moving near him, the sound made his unconscious body flinch. Then he could feel warmth come unto him, the cold be cast out like a leapor. The darkness began to give way to light, and his body began to move on command. Though, he could not see very well, he was glad he could. His muscles wear weak and could barley move them. He grunted out "Crap, Its like moving through freakin` icewater!" But they began to become easier to move and in a matter of minutes he was up and standing. He looked around then screamed "Hello? Is anyone out there?" he looked down at his body, all he saw was a dirty, blue and black fur covered chest. And dirt covered black was. The dirt almost made them brown, telling him he'd been laying there for quite some time. He took a deep sigh, then exhaled saying "Why me?" he began to trudge along an evidently amde path by some kind of pokemon screaming for an answer.

Last edited by Siris Avrage; 01-18-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Sheepat Offline

OOC: wai stupid me. I haven't sign-up!! I thought I had already done it. I'll delete my RP post now!!