Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 06-01-2008, 07:02 PM
pokemaster493's Avatar
pokemaster493 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Windsor,NS,Canada
Posts: 646
Default Re: ALAMOS Darkrai for auction

and naive is well its the best
__________________

credit to shadow lucario8
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=81783
MY AWESOME EVENT THREAD
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Mister White's Avatar
Mister White Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6
Default Re: ALAMOS Darkrai for auction

Who is in the lead for your darkrai? me with my modest darkrai?
__________________
If some one offerd me a 100% legit blissy with perfect ivs i would turn them down because i don't use pokemon i hate.
Name: Penguin
PEARL FC: 0817-1215-5155

during the endphase of trades with me go here http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/championsonline
so we can easily chat !

if some one could find some way to use their AR to hack a pokemon that when given to me i get items needed for Events, i would love them muchu and do ANYTHING for them
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-01-2008, 07:05 PM
jrock26559's Avatar
jrock26559 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 2
Send a message via AIM to jrock26559
Default Re: ALAMOS Darkrai for auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister White View Post
Who is in the lead for your darkrai? me with my modest darkrai?
no because another is offering that plus 4 other pokes
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-01-2008, 07:08 PM
jrock26559's Avatar
jrock26559 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 2
Send a message via AIM to jrock26559
Default Re: ALAMOS Darkrai for auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemaster493 View Post
and naive is well its the best
Probably best just to make an offer for one of them, you have too many to look at...lol

I will make my decision at 8PM EST FYI, but I will check the posts from time to time this afternoon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Chromatic Alchemist's Avatar
Chromatic Alchemist Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,348
Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: ALAMOS Darkrai for auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock26559 View Post
Probably best just to make an offer for one of them, you have too many to look at...lol

I will make my decision at 8PM EST FYI, but I will check the posts from time to time this afternoon.
I won't be on at 8, so I'll just have to look on thread tomorrow.
__________________

l links l
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-02-2008, 12:24 AM
jrock26559's Avatar
jrock26559 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 2
Send a message via AIM to jrock26559
Default Re: ALAMOS Darkrai for auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by State Alchemist Patrick View Post
I won't be on at 8, so I'll just have to look on thread tomorrow.
I'd like to accept your trade and will PM you with the one's i'd like from your thread. Let me know when you are available tomorrow to trade, I should be available limited time in the afternoon tomorrow.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-02-2008, 01:51 AM
xtremedarkrai's Avatar
xtremedarkrai Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: darkness
Posts: 60
Send a message via AIM to xtremedarkrai
Default Re: ALAMOS Darkrai for auction

check my thread for them
my offe5r:Potere treeko(rare event)
__________________
my Diamond fc:0989-2543-6114
my Pearl fc:5456-0299-5353
ALWAYS DO VOCIE CHAT OFF
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-02-2008, 04:11 AM
drynyl47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ALAMOS Darkrai for auction

How about 4 of my events for your Impish Darkrai? Here's the list o my events:

UT:
10Aniv Bulbasaur
10Aniv Blastoise
10Aniv Dragonite
10Aniv Articuno
10Aniv Zapdos
10Aniv Typhlosion
10Aniv Espeon
10Aniv Umbreon
10Aniv Raikou
10Aniv Entei
10Aniv Suicune
10Aniv Celebi
10Aniv Blaziken
10Aniv Latios
10Anni Pikachu
10Anni Raikou
10Anniv Lugia
10Jahre Entei
10Jahre Ho-oh
Bryant Park Tyranitar
Bryant Park Latias
Jeremy Tauros
Jeremy Growlithe
Saikyou Dragonite
Saikyou Milotic
Saikyou Salamence
Saikyou Magmortar
Saikyou Electivire
Yukari Pikachu
Yukari Vulpix
Yukari Aerodactyl
Yukari Mew
Yukari Phione
Yukari Wailmer
Yukari Shroomish
Yukari Eevee
PCNYa Aggron
PCNYb Exploud
PCNYd Gardevoir
PCNYd Flygon
PKTOPIA Pikachu
German PKTOPIA Magmortar
PKTOPIA Electivire
Ken Psyduck
Wish Chansey
Aura Mew
Hadou Mew
Goruko Octillery
Pokemon Ranch Octillery
Mattle Ho-oh
Ageto Celebi
Syokoton Tropius
Stamp Absol(with Champion Ribbon)
Negai Boshi(Wishing Star) Jirachi
Tanabata Jirachi(ID No. 40707)
Concert Chatot
Pokefesta Magmortar
E4ALL Manaphy
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-02-2008, 05:31 AM
jrock26559's Avatar
jrock26559 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 2
Send a message via AIM to jrock26559
Default Re: ALAMOS Darkrai for auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by drynyl47 View Post
How about 4 of my events for your Impish Darkrai? Here's the list o my events:

UT:
10Aniv Bulbasaur
10Aniv Blastoise
10Aniv Dragonite
10Aniv Articuno
10Aniv Zapdos
10Aniv Typhlosion
10Aniv Espeon
10Aniv Umbreon
10Aniv Raikou
10Aniv Entei
10Aniv Suicune
10Aniv Celebi
10Aniv Blaziken
10Aniv Latios
10Anni Pikachu
10Anni Raikou
10Anniv Lugia
10Jahre Entei
10Jahre Ho-oh
Bryant Park Tyranitar
Bryant Park Latias
Jeremy Tauros
Jeremy Growlithe
Saikyou Dragonite
Saikyou Milotic
Saikyou Salamence
Saikyou Magmortar
Saikyou Electivire
Yukari Pikachu
Yukari Vulpix
Yukari Aerodactyl
Yukari Mew
Yukari Phione
Yukari Wailmer
Yukari Shroomish
Yukari Eevee
PCNYa Aggron
PCNYb Exploud
PCNYd Gardevoir
PCNYd Flygon
PKTOPIA Pikachu
German PKTOPIA Magmortar
PKTOPIA Electivire
Ken Psyduck
Wish Chansey
Aura Mew
Hadou Mew
Goruko Octillery
Pokemon Ranch Octillery
Mattle Ho-oh
Ageto Celebi
Syokoton Tropius
Stamp Absol(with Champion Ribbon)
Negai Boshi(Wishing Star) Jirachi
Tanabata Jirachi(ID No. 40707)
Concert Chatot
Pokefesta Magmortar
E4ALL Manaphy

I have agreed to trade with State Alchemist Patrick, but if that trade does not work out for some reason, then I would definitely be interested in trading with you. I just am not trading both of my originals away.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-02-2008, 06:10 AM
drynyl47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ALAMOS Darkrai for auction

Okay then, I'll just wait what will happen.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com