Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:15 AM
Sadistic Blaziken Offline
Master Trainer

Default The Transforming Touch

This is a story that I'm not entirely finished with. It relates to my other stories, which I will most likely post at a later time. It also involves magical ability, which references another of my stories. Anyway, Aaron is my Blaziken, whom is like an "older brother" figure to my character. Also, Carolina (mentioned in the story) and I have a Pokemon RPG that we act out to get ideas for our stories (I'm aiming to be a writer, and she for a manga artist and writer). That is how I got ideas for some of the stories that I'll post later: memories of the NEPG (Never Ending Pokemon Game).

The Transforming Touch

Chapter I

“Floaroma Town… Oi… Pretty… fragrant… Too fragrant…” I said dizzily. We had just walked into Floaroma Town, and it was like I was drunk. They say that a Pokemon’s feelings reflect their Trainers’ feelings… Yeah. Aaron made out with a tree. Even I (in “ditzy mode”) was sane enough to snicker. We both got used to it eventually, though, and were sane enough (I’m not exactly sure if that’s very sane, though) to withstand Carolina’s insults.
“…You two were such idiots! Brett, you almost fainted upon entering Floaroma Town, and Aaron, you made out with a tree! Pathetic!” Carolina laughed mockingly.
“We aren’t the ones who have no shirt on,” I said.
“What are you talking about? I have a shi--” she stopped dead in her tracks. She had no shirt on, only her bra, and my fingers were glowing.
“No. You don’t have a shirt on. Who’s laughing now? Heh!” I snickered triumphantly. She covered her chest and we saw a fiery blaze in her eyes. She ran towards us, tripping over a passing Cherrim in the process. She fell to our feet and looked at us murderously. I magicked her shirt back on. We kept looking at her until the glow began.
A pink glowing spot appeared on her back. We were stunned, for more appeared all over her. They seemed to be growing. Once they enveloped her entire body, a flash emanated through the entire Sinnoh region (or so it seemed). When the flash dissipated a Cherrim lied in Carolina’s place. Carolina had become a Cherrim.
“Cherrrrrr… Cherrim? CHEEER!!! …Cherri… Cherrim, Cher? (Ugh… Huh? WAAAH!!! …Guys… I’m a Cherrim, huh?)” said Cherrilina drowsily.
“Yes, you are a Cherrim. I’m not saying this out of conceitedness, but… I could beat you sooo easily now. Want a demonstration?” asked Aaron sarcastically.
“Sigh… No. I don’t want a demonstration. I just want to know how I became a Cherrim,” Cherrilina said, wincing.
“Well… My guess is Arceus’s curse. You… really shouldn’t have stolen the Azure Flute,” Aaron explained matter-of-factly.
“Wait… Wah! ‘One with Pokemon!’ That’s what it meant by that!” Cherrilina exclaimed.
“Wow. Didn’t know that that’s what Arceus meant. Eh,” I said indifferently. The moment I spoke, however, a Buizel using Aqua Jet shot towards me and knocked me in to a tree. “Aw, dang,” I said, as the first orange spot appeared on my wrist. They consumed me eventually, and when I appeared again from the flash, I was a veeery grumpy Buizel.
“Go ahead. Laugh. I’m not liking this any more than you are,” I (Bruizel) said, annoyed.
“Okay, I’m officially done with this. If I am not myself again within thir--” Cherrilina was cut off by a few Trainers who had just entered Floaroma Town.
“Hey, look! It’s not often you see a wild Blaziken!” one boy, aged about 14, yelled triumphantly.
“I call the Buizel!” another, a girl of about 11, said excitedly.
“Cherrim’s mine, guys!” a boy, probably about 12, shouted.
“RUUUN!” Aaron screamed, standing up, and picking us up in the process. He ran off towards the Valley Windworks, and then jumped on top of the mountain above the Windworks.
“H-how m-many times d-do I h-have to tell y-you that I’M ACROPHOBIC!!! Really!” I yelled at Aaron.
“Sorry… God… You may be small, but you’re still full of personality,” said Aaron, recoiling.
“Okay, I officially think that Arceus is doing this on purpose. Watch. Ahem. I REALLY WISH THAT A BELLOSSOM WOULD COME UP HERE AND HELP US!!!” Cherrilina screamed at the top of her lungs. Of course, exactly the opposite happened. A Luxray jumped up to the summit of the mountain and shocked us. Apparently, it was signaling to the Trainers, for it used electricity to write the phrase “THEY ARE ON THIS MOUNTAIN” in the sky.
“Thanks, Lux!” yelled the older boy, running towards the mountain. I had one chance. I aimed my hand at Luxray.
“Crucio Maxima!” I screamed. Luxray roared with pain and fell off the mountain. I gasped. I hadn’t meant to kill him.
“LUXRAY!!!!!! That Blaziken is too violent, even for me!” the older boy screamed.
“It wasn’t the Blaziken. It was ME.” I boomed. I used the Imperius Curse on myself to make myself speak English instead of Buizel.
“Who said that?!” the girl gasped.
“The Buizel said it,” the younger boy whispered.
“Yes, actually, he’s right. I said it,” I said, smirking.
“I‘m gone!” the girl said. They all ran off, the older boy forgetting Luxray.
“Oh, they forgot Luxray… Let’s go help him, if… If he’s not dead,” I murmured sadly.
Aaron picked us up, ruffled my head fur, and jumped down the mountain to Luxray. He was twisted and mangled on the ground. At least two of his legs were broken. His head was bleeding. I gasped.
“I-I did this… Episkey!” I said, healing its broken bones. I went over to him, and touched his shoulders. I released magic from my hands in an attempt to make Luxray numb. He needed to relax if this was going to work. I knew he was alive, for I felt his pulse. I let out a breath that I didn’t know I’d been holding. Luxray woke up with a start. He tried to get up, but he was too weak. He looked at me, and bared his teeth. He tried to pounce, but, once again, he was too weak.
“…Why… are you helping me…?” Luxray asked, weak but murderous.
“It’s not like I tried to hurt you this bad. I wanted you to have inner pain, not a mangled and destroyed body,” I whispered, shedding a tear.
“I have an idea. It’s summer, so…” Cherrilina used Synthesis, and then Solarbeam on Luxray. Luxray was entirely healed. Once he got up, he pounced on me. I tried to get away, but he dug his claws into my chest. He bared his teeth, and I braced myself for a painful death.
“Petrificus Totalus!” said a familiar voice. Luxray froze, and fell off of me. The person the voice belonged to ran over to me. He picked me up, and I recognized his face immediately. He had longer hair, and he was older, but I still remembered him. It was Rafe, from LaRousse City. He was the only person besides Carolina who I taught magic to.
“Hey, buddy. You’re going to be alright,” said Rafe, picking me up. “You two, are you friends of his?” Aaron and Cherrilina nodded. “Okay. Come on to the Pokemon Center with me. We can he--” Rafe looked at Aaron questioningly. He recognized his face. “Aaron?” Aaron winced, then nodded. “Wait…” Rafe looked at me. He seemed to recognize me. “Brett? Is… is that you?” he asked, unsure. I did the best a Buizel could to give a thumbs-up. “How… what… C’mon. We’ll go to the Pokemon Center, although you’re not a real Pokemon. Aaron? Carolina? Come on.”
“Imperio!” whispered Cherrilina. “How did you know it was me, Rafe?” she asked.
“Brett and Aaron don’t often travel without you,” he said simply.
We went to the Pokemon Center in Floaroma Town. Nurse Joy fixed me up, but Rafe looked solemn the entire time we were there. I sighed. After the treatment, we walked out of the Center and out into the flower fields. A few seconds later, the dots came back. Dark blue ones all over me this time. After the flash, I was a Luxray.
“Wah! Of course! Every Pokemon we have a physical encounter with, we become. I think we can use this to our advantage…” I (Luxrett) trailed off, snickering.
“Hey, Carolina. Touch my Umbreon,” Rafe said experimentally.
“Okay,” Cherrilina replied. Rafe sent out Umbreon, and Cherrilina touched him. Black dots consumed her, and she was an Umbreon (Umbrolina).
“Hey, it worked!” she shouted. All of the sudden, however, we changed back to our human forms. The thing was, though… We were totally naked. We covered ourselves, but not very well. Aaron snickered, but Rafe full-on cracked up.
“Rafe… You’re so immature!” I said heatedly.
“Heh, you’re one to talk!” he shot back.
“Hm. Touché,” I sighed. I Petrified him with a spell and then Summoned our clothes to put them on.
...This is a very good question, as I have many siblings.

Last edited by Sadistic Blaziken; 06-13-2008 at 07:05 AM.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:10 AM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: The Transforming Touch

I think the making out with a tree was funny.

ATTENTION! ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE OLD SELENA ESPEON PLEASE PM ME!
Old 06-12-2008, 12:11 AM
PMDFan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Could I keep a "spellbook" right here so that you don't mess up the spells?
And I love the touch itself (looks for the Arceus that gave them the touch)
@Arceus: You're coming with me! Imperio! (on Arceus)
Arceus: Why ... and I could already speak English. And French, and Spanish, and-
@Arceus: Sorry to interrupt, but it's something special. You'll see.
(finds the other characters)
Me: If I'm not mistaken, your transforming touch hasn't worn off yet, has it?
Arceus: Not yet.
Me: Touché (at Arceus). Arceus is petrified, but the Transforming Touch should still work.
Me: (why did I almost call them Girls?)
Brett: Where did you learn magic?
Me: I overheard you using it. It's really cool. Just, touch the Arceus already!
(they do, but dots of 17 colors plus white cover them instead of just white)
All: cool!
(then, I wake up)
(later, I find everyone [they didn't go far] and continued)
Brett: And where did you come from?
Me: Oh, I was watching what happened (but stopped after the signal coming on that you were changing back. I kinda figured what would happen next)
Carolina: Ooooookaaaaayyyy....
Me: Can I join the adventures?
(silence, ep ends)

So can I? And I want to be able to use magic, learning by witnessing the others use it, and practicing with inanimate objects.
My team:
Garchomp Level 100
Draco Meteor
Earthquake
Fire Fang
False Swipe

Empoleon Lv 100
Cut
Strength
Dig
Rock Smash

Staraptor Lv 46
Agility
Defog
Fly
Close Combat

Bibarel Lv 30
Cut
Waterfall
Surf
Rock Climb

Rotom Lv 1 (Hatched from egg) (Yes, Rotom can breed. Pair it up with a Ditto.)
Thunder Wave
ThunderShock
Confuse Ray
Double Team

Sudowoodo Lv 18
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Mimic
Copycat

And I already beat the Pokémon League.

Last edited by PMDFan; 06-12-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:36 AM
scalec Offline

Sounds good, sounds good.
But I have to ask. Is this the first story or not?
Old 06-12-2008, 07:12 PM
PMDFan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Sounds good, sounds good.
But I have to ask. Is this the first story or not?
I'm not sure who you are asking that question.
If it's me, then I'm not sure what you mean by that question. I haven't made or been in a fanfic, if that's what you mean.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:58 AM
scalec Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDFan View Post
I'm not sure who you are asking that question.
If it's me, then I'm not sure what you mean by that question. I haven't made or been in a fanfic, if that's what you mean.
I was talking to Sadistic Blaziken.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:03 AM
Sadistic Blaziken Offline
Master Trainer

First chapter, yeah. Let me edit the first post a bit. Oh, and PMD? This isn't an RP. You can't join. Sorry. :/ Maybe I'll make an RP similar to this, because I've had this idea forming in my head for years. *shrugs and thinks about making the story into an RP* And... I know Rotom can breed. o.0
...This is a very good question, as I have many siblings.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:02 AM
ElectrikeLover1996 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to ElectrikeLover1996

when is the next chapter up?

Quote:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
~Buddha~
Old 08-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Azure Offline
Master Trainer

If you wanted people to read, you could have formatted it better. In paragraphs.

What were you trying to say in the second post?