Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:53 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: A New Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkria111 View Post
More good work. If Toon Link comes into the story, can he win lots of matches?
Yes yes. Please let him win matches. I like his toonieness...

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 06-30-2008, 05:46 AM
Lonliness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkria111 View Post
More good work. If Toon Link comes into the story, can he win lots of matches?
Probably...probably not. I'll see if I can fit him in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raixal_the_Wrath View Post
This story is awesome! Plus is it also cool that you just don't use the regular brawl characters. You use characters that are in the same series like SILVER AND SHADOW!!!! Who is next Amy Rose?! lol!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachugirl2 View Post
same with Pikachu, please.

(He better win lots of matches......or else......XD)
Maybe I will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I sure know how to make an entrance!

Or a crash landing...

*Glare* Ungrateful hedgehog! You wouldn't win without me!

*Shrug*

Uh...Save it for the fight, guys.

Wow, you got her attitude down really good! The crash landing was inginouos, too! It will be a long fight, that's for sure...

Shadow seemed to know she was coming. Guess that mental link they share comes in handy eh? (They can feel the others emotions if they want the other to, or if it's very strong. They can also sense where each other is. They can close the link if they want, but usually don't. Except when Shadow's grumpy XD )

*Glare*

Can't wait for the new chapter (and for Sonic to get his butt kicked!)
Thank you! I'm gonna make the next chapter soon!
Old 06-30-2008, 01:27 PM
Lonliness Offline

Chapter 6:

Sonic started off the battle by dashing towards the black hedgehog who just smirked. Shadow countered attacks by grabbing Sonic fist with one hand and flipping him making Sonic fall on his face. Sonic got up and jumped behind Shadow then elbowed him in the back making Shadow lose balance.

Cami shot a magma tipped arrow at Silver, but Silver just grabbed it with one hand and snapped it in half with ease. Silver dashed over to Cami and tried to deliver a kick, Cami dodged and whipped Silver in the back with one of her multiple jointed wings. As Silver stepped a few feet back from Cami and levitated, Cami shot about 10 magma tipped arrows at the same time at Silver. Silver caused the arrows to go right back at Cami with his magic powers. Cami dodged.

Sonic jammed Shadow in the back again and Shadow swept his foot under Sonic's legs making Sonic trip. Sonic got up quickly and rolled into a ball. Shadow turned into a ball also and they clashed together sending a loud boom through the arena. The crowd covered there ears as hard as they could, but Cami and Silver just kept fighting. The bounced back so hard the fell into the crowd. The people behind them began patting Sonic and Shadow in the back as they got ready for their next attack.

"Not bad Sonic...Lets see you try this on for size!" Shadow shouted over the crowd.

He jumped into the middle of the arena and Sonic braced himself for the attack. Shadow began to glow red and jumped in the air. A giant red blast of chaos power came out of Shadow and covered the stadium (Chaos Blast from Shadow the Hedgehog). Cami wasn't harmed, but Sonic and Silver were blasted back into a wall. Smoke covered the arena and an enormous crater replaced the stadium. Two yellow lights were the only thing anyone could see until the smoke finally cleared. Standing in front of Cami and Shadow were two yellow hedgehogs. Shadow turned into his super form as well and Cami turned into a flaming eagle.

"Lets get this party started!" Sonic said with a smirk.

To Be Continued

OOC: Sorry it was so short

Last edited by Lonliness; 06-30-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Good chapter! Silver seems like a good match for Cami...Of course, psychic powers can only get you so far when up against persistant fire!

"Let's get this party started!" Wow, he sure nows how to get everyone going!

Of course, I thought Chaos Blast hurt everyone. I guess Shadow finally mastered it! Good job!

Fear me. Rawr.

Can't wait for new chapter!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:25 AM
Lonliness Offline

Chapter 7:

The teams clashed in the middle of the stadium. Cami tackled Silver with her fiery beak and kept pecking him. Silver kept blocking then pushed her back with full force. She slammed into him again and made him fly all the way to the other side of the stadium. Silver looked surprised. A newcomer could actually knock him that far back. Silver lifted some of the destroyed parts of the stadium with his powers and threw them at Cami. Cami just flew threw the boulders while slicing them in half. Right when Cami was going to bash Silver again he jumped behind her and jammed her in the back.

Sonic and Shadow ran at full speed to each other and slammed their fists together giving a loud BOOM in the arena. One half of the crowd was on Sonic and Shadow and the other half was on Cami and Silver. Sonic pushed Shadow back and turned into a blue twister. Shadow turned into a black and red twister and they moved into each other’s tornados. All you could see were two twisters hitting each other. Soon they mixed together and the crowd just knew that they were fighting each other in there still.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pit brought out his bow and turned it into two short swords. He tried to slash Wolf, but instead Wolf jumped into the air and spun around. He dashed down at Pit like a small purple tornado. Pit blocked with his two swords as he was pushed into the ground. His feet shook and he feel straight down to his knees. Pit got a quick look at something brown come on his left side and something blue come to his right. He found enough strength to push Wolf back and he looked at the two.

Fox and Falco had a serious look on their faces so Pit didn't feel like saying anything except,

"So you guys came to help me right?"

"Actually we just came to defeat Wolf again." Fox replied. He shot a quick laser at Wolf.

Wolf just deflected it right back at Fox. Fox dodged at Falco charged at Wolf. Falco kicked Wolf in the rib and pushed him back.

"Fire!" The two said. They tackled Wolf with their fire bodies and knocked him all the way into the sky. They pulled out their pistols as Wolf came down. Falco and Fox put the tip of their guns on the back of Wolf and shot. Wolf blasted into the sky and Fox and Falco stepped out of the way. Wolf fell hard onto the ground and was completely knocked out or probably dead. Fox and Falco didn't really care.

"Well we're out of here." Falco said, as the two called on their ships. The ships came and they stepped in then left.

"Wait," But they were already gone"What do expect me to do with this guy?"
Old 07-03-2008, 03:28 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Muhahaha...Fear Cami!

0.o'

Watch, Silver and Shadow will be knocked out of the ring (or Shadow just tires. He's never been mister endurance) and it'll be Cami fighting Sonic. Friends fighting each other...Epic!

BTW, if you want Tyrell, I have introduce Cami's Dark form, and her Super form is in my next chapter. So if you ever need her to give an extra push, just PM me ;D
Old 07-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Lonliness Offline

Kk, she might need an extra push, I'll PM you when I am gonna make the next chapter
Old 07-03-2008, 03:34 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Yeah, although using her Dark form is tricky...She'll attack the crowd, probably. 0.o' They wanted interaction, they got it!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:37 AM
Lonliness Offline

That'll just make the fanfic better!
Old 07-03-2008, 04:03 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Alas, I knew thy crowd well...

No you didn't!

*Shuts Sonic in closet* Yes I did!

...The randomness of it all...

EDIT: Super Cami is now available to be used Tyrell! I just used her in my story (along with Super Shadow and Super Sonic, both were killed along with Cami). So you can ask for that form as well, and save the poor crowd from Dark Cami's wrath!

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 07-04-2008 at 03:24 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrell321 View Post
That'll just make the fanfic better!
I think the sonic stuff ruins the fanfic.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Why do you think that? Cami may need a boost to beat Silver. As I said before, she can end it with a draw easily with a Super, but she needs more power to defeat one.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:17 AM
Lonliness Offline

I don't see how it does. They are part of SEGA and thats where Sonic came from. Why do you think it ruins the fanfic
Old 07-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Dunno. I'm not a fan of Sonic.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Well THAT'S a good reason

I just want a new chapter! *Tries to write new one*