Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:23 AM
DarkDragonite1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Updated with some new XD pokes, Colosseum pokes, Sunday Wobb, Wish Drowzee.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:19 PM
DarkDragonite1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

bump
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:26 PM
00Weaville
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Hi
Are we still doing this trade?
Feather dance taillow
for your docile celebi disc
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian's Avatar
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Whirl Islands
Posts: 75
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

I'm interested in your DUKING Larvitar, 10ANIV (Spain) Lugia, Monte L Ho-oh, and Doel Deoxys. I have some events for trade in my trading thread if you'd like to take a look. The link to it is in my signature.
__________________
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=81704 - My trading thread =)

Carlee 5198-1133-8010 - My IGN and FC

Last edited by Lugia-TheOceansGuardian; 06-09-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:38 PM
DarkDragonite1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Weaville View Post
Hi
Are we still doing this trade?
Feather dance taillow
for your docile celebi disc
Absolutely. I'm sorry but I can't trade at the moment, I'll PM you when ready.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:41 PM
DarkDragonite1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia-TheOceansGuardian View Post
I'm interested in your DUKING Larvitar, 10ANIV (Spain) Lugia, Monte L Ho-oh, and Doel Deoxys. I have some events for trade in my trading thread if you'd like to take a look. The link to it is in my signature.
Interested in these, or telling you something about them.

Jeremy: (need nature)
Haunter (Holding Everstone) (Just to let you know, this is hacked. They evolved upon obtaining them at the TRU.)
Sandshrew

PNCYa: (need ID)
Shedinja

PNCYb:
Milotic

Pokepark: (need ID)
Corphish (Event move Water Sport)

Fukuoka Delibird (need date+nature)
Sport Hitmonchan (Rare, won't go cheaply) (Unfortunately, these are hacked fan events. =(
TCGWC Pikachu (Holding Light Ball) (need date+characteristic)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian's Avatar
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Whirl Islands
Posts: 75
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDragonite1 View Post
Interested in these, or telling you something about them.

Jeremy: (need nature)
Haunter (Holding Everstone) (Just to let you know, this is hacked. They evolved upon obtaining them at the TRU.)
Sandshrew

PNCYa: (need ID)
Shedinja

PNCYb:
Milotic

Pokepark: (need ID)
Corphish (Event move Water Sport)

Fukuoka Delibird (need date+nature)
Sport Hitmonchan (Rare, won't go cheaply) (Unfortunately, these are hacked fan events. =(
TCGWC Pikachu (Holding Light Ball) (need date+characteristic)
Thanks for letting me know about the hacks =)

Jeremy Sandshrew - Nature: Calm

PNCYa Shedinja - ID: 00107

Pokepark Corphish - ID:25089

Fukuoka Delibird - Date: Nov. 1, 2006 - Nature: Impish

TCGWC Pikachu - Date: Aug. 13, 2007 - A little quick tempered
__________________
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=81704 - My trading thread =)

Carlee 5198-1133-8010 - My IGN and FC
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:52 PM
DarkDragonite1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Sorry, meant ID on the Milotic as well.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian's Avatar
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Whirl Islands
Posts: 75
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDragonite1 View Post
Sorry, meant ID on the Milotic as well.
PNCYb Milotic - ID:00972
__________________
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=81704 - My trading thread =)

Carlee 5198-1133-8010 - My IGN and FC
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:57 PM
DarkDragonite1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Got some bad news..do these descriptions match your pokemon?

PCNYa 00107 Shedinja - Quiet - 6/20/07 - HACKED - 0 IVs
PCNYb 00972 Milotic - Mild - HACKED - 0 IVs
Corphish - 25089 - Careful - HACKED
13579 - JEREMY Sandshrew - Calm - 9/8/07

Good news is, the TCGWC Pika and Fukuoka Delibird look legit, which is more than I usually get.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 06-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian's Avatar
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Whirl Islands
Posts: 75
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDragonite1 View Post
Got some bad news..do these descriptions match your pokemon?

PCNYa 00107 Shedinja - Quiet - 6/20/07 - HACKED - 0 IVs
PCNYb 00972 Milotic - Mild - HACKED - 0 IVs
Corphish - 25089 - Careful - HACKED
13579 - JEREMY Sandshrew - Calm - 9/8/07

Good news is, the TCGWC Pika and Fukuoka Delibird look legit, which is more than I usually get.
The Shedinja matches all of those, except its IVs are 31/3/5/3/3 Seems supicious anyways

The Milotic has 0 IVs and I'm immediately taking it off my thread

The Corphish and Sandshrew also match those, so I guess they're hacked huh? =/
__________________
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=81704 - My trading thread =)

Carlee 5198-1133-8010 - My IGN and FC
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-09-2008, 01:22 PM
DarkDragonite1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Unfortunately, yes. The Corphish and Sandshrew actually match the ones that I removed as hacks about three weeks ago.

What would you like for the Pikachu and Delibird?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian's Avatar
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Whirl Islands
Posts: 75
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDragonite1 View Post
Unfortunately, yes. The Corphish and Sandshrew actually match the ones that I removed as hacks about three weeks ago.

What would you like for the Pikachu and Delibird?
How about the Monte L Ho-oh and Doel Deoxys?
__________________
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=81704 - My trading thread =)

Carlee 5198-1133-8010 - My IGN and FC
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-09-2008, 01:25 PM
DarkDragonite1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Sure, would you mind cloning them and sending a copy back?

I'll be ready to trade a bit later.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian's Avatar
Lugia-TheOceansGuardian Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Whirl Islands
Posts: 75
Default Re: Dark's Event Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDragonite1 View Post
Sure, would you mind cloning them and sending a copy back?

I'll be ready to trade a bit later.
Of course =) Just PM me when you're ready.
__________________
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=81704 - My trading thread =)

Carlee 5198-1133-8010 - My IGN and FC
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com