Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 07-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Akoro Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Akoro
Default Legends Of Kalindor: The Ruined Kingdom

This is adapting off of a draw-roll-and-play RPG my brother made, advancing it, making it better, and also going forward in time. I'm going to need people who can make images, fit clothes and armor and weapons on different images, maybe a little help making the system and some other stuff. I'm also going to need a site, but I can't really pay for a real domain until I have enough players and enough steady money, if I get any money, coming from the game. Until I found out where I can get a free domain or something, I'll just use freewebs. Meanwhile, creatures and enhanced items are going to be needed, as well as NPCs and how they'll act. Then we also need quests and stuff, but for a while we can just keep it as a word RPG, or at least until it's ready to move on to images and stuff. I'll post some stuff straight from my word data files on the game, right now I have all the races, classes, continents and kingdoms I need. Ideas on creatures and such are also very welcome. So yeah, if anyone wants to help out that would be much appreciated. Also... I can't code. So I'll need to have someone who can code. And I can't make banners because I don't have GIMP or anything(GIMP won't work on my computer) and it's more than a nightmare to make it on Paint.

Classes and Races:

Races:
Dark Elf: Blends in with the shadows very well. Quick, but not very strong unless using magic or assassination techniques(agility and magic bonus, defense and attack loss).
Orc: Very barbaric. For those who say “offense is the best defense”. Do this if you want a green-skinned barbaric monster of a character (attack bonus x2, defense loss x2).
Golem: Very slow, but VERY strong. If you want a tank, get a Golem (speed loss x2, attack and defense bonus).
Dragearen: The most balanced of all the classes, very good as nearly anything. This is for those people out there who can’t decide on what stat to raise and what stat to not raise.
Werewolf: Another barbaric creature, but not quite as barbaric as the Orc. Can transform between Human and Werewolf, but cannot use any of the Human’s stat bonuses. Thus, the transform is just for looks (attack bonus, defense loss).
Elf: Fast and skilled with a bow. Recommended for Rangers, but Elves are very bad at melee attacks however (agility bonus, attack loss).
Human: Very similar to Dragearens, except not as speedy and not as skilled with magic, but they make up for it with melee powers (attack and defense bonus, speed and magic loss.
Fallen Angel: A good magic-user. There is a small cluster, discovered on Tinceras that claims to not be evil, but it is not yet decided whether or not to trust them (magic bonus, defense loss).
Shade: The best sneak-up-and-kill race in the entire game. Sneaky? Good race. Strong melee? Good race. Bad at magic and archery however(agility and attack bonus. Range and magic loss).

Classes:
Ranger: The classic archer. Speedy and somewhat stealthy, this is good for hit and run tactics, or stay back and shoot.
Warrior: The average “just keep whacking” fighter. Very balanced in melee, and are a notable foe in any kind of melee combat.
Barbarian: This warrior sacrifices nearly all defensive capabilities to hit hard, and just go berserk.
Magician: Spells spells spells. Healing spells, defensive spells, attacking spells, destruction spells, all of them come with the title Magician.
Thief: This one is one of the two sneakiest classes. The Thief will sneak up to an enemy, steal first their money, and then steal their weapons, and then fight them with their own weapons. Very fast, but not very strong in attacking power or defensive power.
Assassin: Another one of the two sneakiest classes, the Assassin will sneak, then attempt to slit a throat or simply deliver a surprise attack.

List of kingdoms continents towns and seas for the maps:

Continents:
Tinceras: The “lighter” continent in the far West of the world.
Nenkonia: The “darker” continent in the East.

Kingdoms:
Bitasmas: Dark Elf kingdom. North Nenkonia.
Kembar: Orc kingdom. South Nenkonia.
Fenko: Golem kingdom. Buyhkol sea.
Minkant: Dragearen kingdom. Wehsier sea.
Kendor: Werewolf kingdom. West Nenkonia.
Yselvar: Elven kingdom. West Tinceras.
Kalindor: The “first kindom”. Reduced to ruins, it resides in central Tinceras.
Asgarnia: Human kingdom. North Tinceras.
Kandor: Fallen Angel kingdom. Central Nenkonia.

Seas:
Wehsier: The sea between, above and below North Tinceras and North Nenkonia.
Buyhkol: The sea between, above and below South Tinceras and South Nenkonia.
Nemko(nameless sea in Elven): The sea in the center of all maps. No ships have so far been able to cross it, and whoever tries is soon lost and never seen again.

Islands:
Nankero: A very large island that no one knows much about residing in the far North.
Mestol: The well-known prosperous island to the South, where, under an ancient law by a king of Mestol, Tinceras and Nenkonia temporarily forfeit their war and prosper in a life with each other until they leave. A generally peaceful place, where war is never tolerated.

Towns:

Weapons and armor:

Weapons:
Shortsword: 10 Attack.
Longsword: 15 Attack.
Mace: 10 Attack.
Flail: 15 Attack.
Throwing knives: 15 Attack. Non-Assassins and non-Thieves require training.
Bow and Arrows: 15 Attack. Non-Rangers require training. Cannot use shield or dual-wield.
Staff: 8 Attack. 7 Magic. Using spells with magic bonus requires training if non-Mage.
Halberd: 20 Attack. 1 Range. Cannot use shield or dual-wield.
Poleaxe: 20 Attack. 1 Range. Cannot use shield or dual-wield.
Spear: 18 Attack. 1 Range. Using shield lowers attack and range. Cannot dual-wield.
2H Sword: 20 Attack. Cannot use shield or dual-wield.
Fire Torches: 20 Attack. 1 Range. Non-Dragearens or non-Magicians need training. Cannot use shield.
Shade Claws: 10 Attack, 1 Agility. Dragearens and Shades only.

Armor:
Ranger Tunic: 5 Defense. Can be upgraded to Ranger Leather. Rangers only.
Shadow Tunic: 5 Defense. Can be upgraded to Shadow Leather or Shadow Robe. Thieves Assassins and Shades only.
Chain Tunic: 5 Defense. Can be upgraded to Chain Leather. Warriors and Barbarians only.
Magician Tunic: 5 Defense. Can be upgraded to White or Red Robes. Magicians only.
Ranger Leather: 7 Defense. Can be upgraded to Studded Ranger Leather. Rangers only.
Shadow Leather: 6 Defense, 2 Agility. Can be upgraded to Black Studded Shadow Leather. Thieves Assassins and Shades only.
Shadow Robes: 5 Defense, 3 Magic. Can be upgraded to Ghastly Shadow Robe. Shades only.
Chain Leather: 8 Defense. Can be upgraded to Chain Mail. Warriors and Barbarians only.
White/Red Robes: 5 Defense, 3 Magic. Can be upgraded to Magician White or Red Robes. Magicians only.
Studded Ranger Leather: 9 Defense. Can be upgraded to Onyx Studded Ranger Leather. Rangers only.
Black Studded Shadow Leather: 8 Defense, 2 Agility. Can be upgraded to Onyx Studded Shadow Leather. Thieves Assassins and Shades only.
Ghastly Shadow Robes: 7 Defense, 3 Magic. Can be upgraded to Ghoulish Shadow Robes. Shades only.
Chain Mail: 11 Defense, -1 Agility. Can be upgraded to Steel Armor. Warriors and Barbarians only.
Magician White/Red Robes: 7 Defense, 3 Magic. Can be upgraded to High Magician White or Red Robes. Magicians only.
Onyx Studded Ranger Leather: 12 Defense. Cannot be upgraded. Rangers only.
Onyx Studded Shadow Leather: 11 Defense, 3 Agility. Cannot be upgraded. Thieves Assassins and Shades only.
Ghoulish Shadow Robes: 11 Defense, 4 Magic. Cannot be upgraded. Shades only.
Steel Armor: 14 Defense, -2 Agility. Cannot be upgraded. Warriors and Barbarians only.
High Magician White/Red Robes: 10 Defense, 5 Magic. Cannot be upgraded. Magician only.

http://www.freewebs.com/legendsofkalindor/

Oh, and also, all players who register(once the game is officially up) to play get their own baby dragon which will grow into a ridable dragon, but will never ever be full-grown, unless I decide otherwise(but I might have that, because I'm the creator. BWAHAHAHAHAH!).

And if anyone is wondering, my first two characters would be... Elsidor the Dragearen(I really have no set class on this char), and Kendar the Assassin Shade. Elsidor will probably be my main. Oh and I reserve the right to ban people from the game. If you're banned, I'm not totally sure if I can totally BAN you, but if you try to play the game, all posts by you will simply be deleted. If you think you were mistaken, then just email me and I'll look into it.

New stat system! I'll raise the stats of items later, but until then, each character starts at 0 on each stat. You get 10 stat points when you first create a character, and can allocate them however you like. Then you get a certain bonus in certain stats due to your class, maybe two or so on that one stat(for Barbarian, say, you get a +4 on attack, because it only boosts one stat). Then, as you level up, you get 1 stat point per level in all stats. The regular max for non-affected stats is 60, bonus stats are 70, loss stats are 50, major bonus stats are 75, major loss stats are 45. As such, for a while, the max level will be 75.

Last edited by Akoro; 07-08-2008 at 04:06 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Lostmagic Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Legends Of Kalindor: The Ruined Kingdom

Uhm...i can map :P
Old 07-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Akoro Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Akoro
Default Re: Legends Of Kalindor: The Ruined Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostmagic View Post
Uhm...i can map :P
Yep, I answered your guestbook comment on my site.