Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 07-06-2008, 03:37 AM
ssquaderi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default 3 spoilers (unsure about all 3)

Well one of them is if you look at the new serebii pics for the new episode in Japan it shows a mismagius and a lopunny. Its a contest so I think that Zoey's misdreavus evolved prior to the contest and Dawn's Buneary evolves during the contest. If Lopunny still has a crush on Pikachu shed trample on Pikachu. Thats two spoilers the other one is Brock or Dawn will get a Riolu egg probably in Canalave City. Because just like the game Brock won a Happiny egg whereas u can just get one in the game and u can also get a riolu egg from Riley. I think Brock will get it, it suits him that by the end of the season he will have a Lucario

Well anyway thats me POST YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!

Ok before any1 tells me i just saw the prieview of Dpp 86 and the lopunny is owned by another person so it cant be dawns. And if u have seen the preview on youtube is it a tag team contest. I dont know

Last edited by ssquaderi; 07-07-2008 at 05:48 AM. Reason: merged
Old 07-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda
Default Re: 3 spoilers (unsure about all 3)

=/If they did give an egg to someone, I don't think Brock's gonna have a Lucario, if anyone should have it, it's Ash
Haven't you seen the lucario movie

Oh yea and I don't think their gonna give a riolu egg to anyone =P
They give weird eggs all the time, they didn't give a wynaut out in the Hoenn Anime =/
But they did give May an Eevee in kanto, or was that Hoenn, cause you an get Eevee in the game only once, and you have to find him.

Last edited by Soda; 07-06-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

It couldn't have been Dawn's Lopunny anyway, we would have seen it on the Giratina movie poster. ;D

How is this three spoilers? There's only two, and both were just speculation on your part.

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Old 07-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

On the topic of the last one, if it is true, I would imagine Brock would get the Egg, it would hatch into Riolu, and then be his new Bonsly (the one he brings with him to the next region).h
Old 07-06-2008, 08:03 PM
shedinjask Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I really hope Ash doesn't get Lucario. Brock needs a cool Pokemon (yeah Croagunk but still).

Ash will probably get it though because he is the star.

brawlin': 5069-3607-4841
Old 07-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Red X Offline
Elite Trainer

Paul should get a Riolu. If he raises one it would be all cool as a bad guy and it will be pauls power house of the team
Old 07-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Wario Offline

Lucario will go to ash, Ash is an Aura guardian, and Lucario is the pokemon equivalent to an aura guardian.

Then again, Brock might get it, due to its typing and similarity to brock's taste

Dawn could get a Riolu, and not evolve it.

And even Paul could get Lucario, which could hint that his character is softening

In short, there is not enough evidence to suggest that any particular character will get Lucario, or that any character will get one at all.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

What's with the Ash x Riolu obsession? I wonder if there's a shipping yet...

Seriously, people, please don't turn this into one of those mindless "Who will get Riolu" debates.

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Old 07-07-2008, 05:52 AM
ssquaderi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sota View Post
=/If they did give an egg to someone, I don't think Brock's gonna have a Lucario, if anyone should have it, it's Ash
Haven't you seen the lucario movie

Oh yea and I don't think their gonna give a riolu egg to anyone =P
They give weird eggs all the time, they didn't give a wynaut out in the Hoenn Anime =/
But they did give May an Eevee in kanto, or was that Hoenn, cause you an get Eevee in the game only once, and you have to find him.
Yes actually i have seen the lucario movie and the movies have nothing to do with the anime. And plus if ash wanted another pokemon hed have to send one of the others off because you can only have six pokemon at a time
Old 07-07-2008, 05:54 AM
ssquaderi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
It couldn't have been Dawn's Lopunny anyway, we would have seen it on the Giratina movie poster. ;D

How is this three spoilers? There's only two, and both were just speculation on your part.
Well actually there is three spoilers one is the riolu egg, the other one is Zoey's mismagius and the othr one is Dawns Lopunny whuch as we now know is someone elses

There is 2 now but when i first posted there was three
Old 07-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

With Paul personality in the Anime, I don't think that he would have enough patients to care for an egg an wait for it to hatch
Old 07-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Wario Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssquaderi View Post
Yes actually i have seen the lucario movie and the movies have nothing to do with the anime. And plus if ash wanted another pokemon hed have to send one of the others off because you can only have six pokemon at a time
wrong, ash uses his aura guardian "powers" to seal away a spiritomb, which means that the movies and the anime have something to do with each other. It would be absurd to say they they dont, they have the same characters, pokemon, and timeframes.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:24 PM
shedinjask Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The movies sometimes aren't canon. After meeting Todd, Ash wonders if Articuno is real, when in movie two he definately saw one.

brawlin': 5069-3607-4841
Old 07-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

I didn't find the picture with the egg and I think that maybe the egg was given to Brock to care for but maybe it soon became Dawn/Ash's Pokemon like Togepi.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:56 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Is that Dawn's Buneary evolving into Lopunny, or is it going to be another trainer in the contest with Lopunny? I've been fooled by these episodes before that I would think perhaps Ash/Dawn/Misty/May/Brock had Pokemon that looked like evolved, but turned out to belong to other trainers!

And I don't see what's wrong with Lopunny at all. It's suppose to look pretty, but I hope they don't kill the crush it has with Pikachu. That would be terrible.

Course, one can hope if that was Dawn's Buneary, perhaps that could give Pikachu the inspiration to be the Raichu it deserves.

Oh well, least I know for sure it is going to be on July 10 in Japan.

And for the record, Daisy the Lopunny in my PMD 2...may be similar to Gligar in the clutz department, but she's leveled 98 and raised well.