Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-06-2008, 08:17 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

Default Snake (An Original Story)

Welcome to the world of Snake, a world full of power, darkness, light, dangers, and new beginnings. Here you will find the many stories and collections that make up the Snake series....

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THIS AND DO NOT POST IT ANYWHERE ELSE. IT WILL BE COPYRIGHTED SOON.

This is my first short story, and the first in the Snake series. I got an 100% on it at school, so I think it's ok, I guess. I'll leave you guys to be the judge of that.
Blood on the Paper
My name is Thomas Granger, and until a certain period in my life, I had undergone what some may say is a “normal” life. I grew up in Northern England with a typical family, graduated from a typical college with a typical degree, and moved to America. It was there that I became an Forensic Anthologist for the FBI for five years hoping to find some excitement in my life and lift my deep timidness. It was more disgusting than exciting. All I saw were dead bodies, and learned a little about the human skeletal system. I moved back to England in hopes of becoming an archeologist. Luckily, I got a job in North Umberland for a sort of treasure hunting scheme in an old rustic castle by the name of “Wimbly Castle”. There my friend, is where the tale begins.
When I arrived at the castle I was greeted by the castle’s owner, Lord Alfred Wimbly, Which was a man of around 53, sporting a small white beard and a top hat. “Greetings! You must be Thomas! I’ve been expecting you!” “Hullo, Lord Wimbly,” I replied. “Oh, please. Call me Alfred,” he said, “Come in! I want you to meet your co-workers.” Once I entered, I was in shock, everything seemed to be made of the finest cherry wood! It seemed as if I was in the 1890's! “Sit down my boy, I will return shortly,” he said. As I waited, Wimbly’s butler, George, offered me a cup of tea. I refused, but he insisted. The tea was amazing. “Delicious! Did you make this yourself?” “No, the castle’s cook, Elizabeth, made it. Quite a remarkable woman I would say. She knows Latin, French, German, and a bunch of other languages, and most of all, that woman can cook. It is a shame that she had end up with such a menial occupation.” “Shame, shame.” I replied.
Lord Wimbly then returned with three other young women. “Thomas, meet Lydia, Alexis, and Natalia.” said Lord Wimbly. “Pleasure to meet you all,” I said. “Now that we're all here, we can begin to dig!” said Lord Wimbly. He directed us to the courtyard, which was mostly empty. “Supper is at 18:00. Inform me if you find anything,” and with that, he left us to dig. While digging, I had time to get to know the girls. Alexis was a wild, young, American lady that seemed to never stop talking. I could barely understand her speech most of the time because she used words that I had never heard before, such as “ain’t” and “frikin”.Natalia was a short young lady with a strange hair style. It was of different colors, and sticking up from all different directions. At first, I believed she was a member of the group I think is known as “punk”, but when I asked her what her favorite musical artist was, she said, “Beethoven”. I decided to stop wondering about this woman and move on with my life, since she was also rather boring. Lydia was strange as well, her hair was as dark as her clothes which seemed to always be clothing one would wear to attend a funeral. Her skin was as white as the winter snow, and Alexis called her an “emo”.
While we dug, Alexis kept on speaking of strange things such as “American Idol” and “Soldier Boy” (which she called soulja boy), so I decided to switch the conversation to something meaningful. “So what are we digging for exactly?” I asked. “Ya mean to tell me you’ve been diggin all this time and ya don’t even know what were lookin for?!” Alexis replied. “I’m afraid so.” “We are digging for the legendary Golden Ostrich!” Natalia replied. “You don’t say!” I said. “Yea, were diggin for that,” said Alexis. “A treasure only fit for a king.” said Lydia. “Remarkable!” I said. After all the commotion, we continued to dig and found something that gave us all goose bumps.
If you are a member of the Democratic Party (or simply a supporter), please join The Democratic Party

Last edited by The PokeSHOP; 08-11-2008 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:25 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

Default Re: Blood on the Paper (original story)

“Lord Wimbly! Lord Wimbly!” yelled all of us as we ran for him. “What is it lads?” “Come!” When he arrived he let out a big gasp. There sat a corpse with a few bits of dead tissue still attached to most of its deterioating skeleton. “We found it just now,” said Alexis. “We must call the police!” said Lord Wimbly. “Wait, I was a Forensic Anthologist back in America, maybe I can determine who it is.” I said. “And indeed you may,” said Lord Wimbly, “As for you three young ladies, you may continue digging. I shall call the police if needed, Thomas. The last thing I need right now is attention.”
Lord Wimbly then directed me to a large room, yet, it only contained a bed, armoire, and a large table. “This is your room, Thomas. I believe you will be able to examine the corpse on this table,” said Lord Wimbly. “Indeed I will,” said I. “I will watch you as you make your study, and you shall tell me every detail you discover,” said Lord Wimbly. “Of course Lord Wim-I mean, Alfred.” Lord Wimbly nodded his head and I began to work. I measured the body, and came up with approximately 5 feet, and 8 inches. I then determined if it was male or female. I examined its eyes, which were large and round. I twisted its head to view its cheekbones, they were light, lacking lateral arching. I finally took a look at the pelvic bone, which was overall broad. I came up with the conclusion that the cadaver was female. “Female, about six foot-four,” I pronounced. I then tried to determine her race. Her skull was small and rounded, her nasal aperture and breadth were both narrow, and her chin was prominent as well. “Caucasian, possibly of around this area,” I pronounced. I then noticed that Some of the ribs had been cleanly cut through, as if someone hacked it as if one would do to a cucumber. Her skull also contained a deep cut, which was also smooth and cleanly cut. “There are many deep cuts in her, possibly murdered.” I then turned around to Lord Wimbly and concluded, “This woman might have been stabbed to death, but the cuts are far to deep and cleanly cut for it to have been caused by a simple knife. You must report this to the police.” “Certainly,” said Wimbly.
When supper time had arrived, everyone thronged at the dining room table, all waiting to be served. Elizabeth then brought the delicious pot roast which we all began to feast upon. As we dined, however, something strange occurred. There suddenly arose a loud knocking at the castle door. Lord Wimbly hurried to answer it. When Lord Wimbly opened the door, there was a tall young man with long black hair that drooped straight down. His clothes were mainly black, and they appeared to be tattered and blood-stained. “There is a storm coming, may I spend the night here, sir?” asked the mysterious stranger. We all leaned over and starred at the man. Lord Wimbly was slow to answer, but eventually, he said, “Well, I don’t see why not! Come in.”
Lord Wimbly led him to his room, and soon returned. “I apologize for that, he said his name was Fumono, he is not much of a talker,” said he. We all finished our supper and went to bed. We all had a lot of work ahead of us.
When I awoke from my sleep, it was unusually early in the morning, which is strange because I am not much of an early bird. I went about my usual morning rituals and went downstairs. When I was about to open the door to the parlor, I heard voices. I froze for a second, but I soon noticed that one of the voices was that of Lord Wimbly. I also noticed that their was fear in his voice, so I eagerly listened from the other room. “The children are hard at work, I cannot make them finish in two days!”, pleaded Wimbly. “I do not care about the children, all I care about right now is that you owe the bank five million pounds, and that you have delayed us for more than six months now! Two days Wimbly, and not a moment more,” The unknown man spoke,”Good day sir.”
I heard the front door shut and speculated that the man had left. I slowly started back the stairs, when all of a sudden, Lord Wimbly opened the door. I froze in fear once more. He sighed and started towards the Dining room, until I caught his eye. “Thomas! What must you be doing at this hour?” “Well, uh..” I uttered. “Were you listening in to the conversation we were having?” said Wimbly. “Well..” I once again uttered. “Oh don’t worry Tommy, there is no need to be frightened. Nothing is the matter, just ol’e Ronald coming to collect his money,” said Wimbly, “While your up, would you like to join me for a cup of tea?” “Y-yes sir.” I replied. As we sat down, Lord Wimbly explained everything. “The man I was talking to was a man by the name of Lord Ronald Erdizane. He is far more wealthier than I, and happens to be my landlord. He has been planning to take this castle from me, and for thirty years I have not let him, but now.... I am not sure I will be able to continue....,” explained Wimbly. “Why not?” I asked. Wimbly sighed and then told me a very depressing story. “Twenty-five years ago, I was to be married. Married to the most beautiful woman I had ever met, a woman that was the most talented I had ever met, especially in writing. Her name was Janet Wright. We loved each other oh so dearly, but one horrid day came. I had left my beloved alone as I left for a business meeting in London. When I returned, there was blood all over her room. Her new novel, which she was writing, had blood smeared all over it. Her body was never found. The police could not catch the murderer, and I went into an extreme state of depression. I began to gamble my life away, and that is why I am in such a large debt right now. That is also why I sent you four here to find the legendary Golden Ostrich which is said to be located around my castle, so I would be able to pay off my debt.” “I am so sorry,” said I. Wimbly said nothing.
We finished our tea and Lord Wimbly set up a meeting and called all four of us down to the porch for an announcement. “I am grieved to announce, that all of you will be digging three-times the amount of time you usually dig for.” announced Wimbly. Alexis quickly retorted of course, but Wimbly simply said, “That is all,” and left us to work. As I headed up the stairway for my shovel, I was shocked to find Fumono in my room, starring at the corpse. I gasped for a second, and watched as Fumono slowly turned around. “Why is there a dead body sitting in your room?” asked Fumono. “Well I....” “It doesn’t matter, the police have arrived now.” said Fumono. And with that, he left. “How did he know that?” I thought to myself. When I returned to the dig, surely enough, the police had arrived. I still had to dig, however. As I was digging, I saw Fumono starring at me from a balcony. I blinked, and he was gone, it was awfully strange. I then turned to the entrance of the castle to see that the policemen were carrying the body towards their car. As they loaded the the body, they began to ask Lord Wimbly questions. “Are ya gonna dig or what?” asked Alexis. I quickly returned to my digging until the next event occurred.
About an hour later, I heard a loud scream. “The body is gone!” yelled one of the policemen. We all then looked over to the police car. “Continue digging! We will resolve this ourselves!” yelled Lord Wimbly. Indeed, I continued to dig, but the fact that the body was now missing lingered in my mind like a magnet.
The time came for us to stop digging, and we prepared for supper. As we returned to the castle, Lord Wimbly eagerly asked, “Did you find anything?” We all shook our heads, and continued to prepare for supper. When we arrived at the dining room table, we noticed that Lydia was not with us. When we asked where she was, Lord Wimbly told us that she refused to quit digging, and that she is still digging at the moment. When Elizabeth served the pot-roast, it was not exciting as it was the day before, since we all knew that our time was up, and that we had accomplished nothing. It was a silent meal (if you take away all the nonsense Alexis was speaking of, then yes, it was silent), and you could hear nothing but the forks hitting the plate. We all went to bed, except for Lydia, which was still hard at work. As all of us were sleeping, Lydia was on the verge of discovery.
If you are a member of the Democratic Party (or simply a supporter), please join The Democratic Party

Last edited by The PokeSHOP; 07-31-2008 at 01:38 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:32 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

At about 24:35, Lydia had discovered a wooden wall with strange words engraved onto it. She wrote them down, and quickly gave them to Elizabeth to translate, since it was apparently written in Latin. “It says, If wealth is what you desire.... then take this path,” said Elizabeth. Lydia quickly awoke everyone in the castle and told them all to follow her to the area in which she discovered the wall.
When we reached the wall, it had apparently been hacked through with an axe. We all starred in horror. It was silent for a minute, until one of us had the guts to speak. “Well...we are going to have to enter at some point.” said Natalia, and so we did. Once we entered, we noticed that we were in a small cavern supported by wooden structures. The only opening in the cavern was large, and led to a massive old stairway. “Be careful, the stairway can collapse any second,” said Wimbly, “I’ll go first.” He stepped onto the first step safely, so he descended ten more steps, all safely. At this point we all started to descend, and for ten minutes, we did. When we finally reached the bottom, there was a large empty crater. There was no treasure, but there was a man. Alexis immediately yelled and asked, “You! Who are you and where is the treasure!” The man chuckled and slowly turned around and revealed himself to be none other than Lord Ronald Erdizane! We all gasped and noticed that the corpse from before was lying beside him. “Ronald! Where is the treasure, and what are you doing with that corpse!” demanded Wimbly. “Why do you wish to know!?” asked Erdizane. “Because you have stolen my treasure, Ronald!” yelled Lord Wimbly. “What makes you think I stole your treasure?!” “Because you have wanted this castle ever since I had first bought it!” yelled Lord Wimbly. “Ever since YOU bought it?! This castle was to be mine in the first place! I was on my way to purchase it, but when I arrived, you had beat me to it! You have always had everything I had ever wanted! You took the castle! You took Janet! And now you are going to take my treasure!” Lord Wimbly quickly questioned him, “Wait a tic, Janet? I took Janet?!” “Yes! I had always been in love with her, ever since I had laid eyes on her! When I found you two were to wed, I was heartbroken! So I decided, if I could not have her, nobody could!” We all stood silent for a moment. Lord Wimbly seemed like he could not believe anything the man was saying. Finally, Lord Wimbly could not control himself any longer, “You mean to t-tell me, that you m-murdered my f-fiancé?!” asked Wimbly. “Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I killed Janet! To be more specific, I had used a buzzsaw!” Lord Erdizane announced. My eyes were then opened. “Wait, the dead body had cuts that may had been possible by a buzzsaw! You mean to tell us that that corpse lying next to you is Miss Janet Wright?” I asked. “Well you are a smart one aren’t you! Yes! This filthy piece of garbage is Alfred’s beloved Janet Wright!” He then kicked the corpse so that it fell apart into many pieces. By this point, Lord Wimbly could hold himself much longer, and charged at Lord Erdizane with a loud yell. Lord Erdizane quickly dodged him, and dashed back up the stairway. “Get him!” demanded Lord Wimbly.
All of us were in close pursuit, but then we reached the top, and Lydia, Natalia, and Alexis cornered him at the stairway entrance, while I remained on his right, and Lord Wimbly remained on his left. Erdizane then pulled out an old English sword and cut the rope keeping the wooden structures firm above the stairway entrance. The structures came down hard, keeping Lydia, Alexis, and Natalia out of the room, and breaking both my legs. I was unable to move, all I could do was watch. At that moment, Lord Erdizane took out another sword and tossed it to Lord Wimbly. “In order to settle this....we shall duel Alfred!” yelled Erdizane. “Very well then!” The two then began to duel with the two swords. Wimbly was angry and reckless, he was too angry to control his movements. Erdizane on the other hand, was swift and agile. It was apparent he was leading. Then, Erdizane raised his sword, and slammed it upon Wimbly. Only to have Wimbly quickly block him. “You have lost your touch, Alfred. Perhaps you are getting too old for the sport!” “Think again my friend!” Wimbly suddenly kicked Erdizane in the chest, sending him a few feet back. He charged at Erdizane, only to miss as Erdizane swiftly dodged the attack. They then continued to fight for a few more minutes, until Wimbly stumbled over a rock. While Wimbly was vulnerable at the moment, Erdizane knocked the sword from the man’s hand. He then slashed at Wimbly’s stomach, leaving a bloody wound. As Wimbly yelled in pain, Erdizane knocked Wimbly to the ground. “This is the end!” Erdizane yelled as he raised his sword. Wimbly looked up at him, frightened that he may actually lose his own life. He was still squinting because of the pain inflicted on his stomach. As Erdizane crashed his sword upon Wimbly, he was stopped by a mysterious man, and Wimbly passed out.
As Erdizane starred at the man, he realized that it was indeed, Fumono. He had grabbed the sword by the blade, and by doing so, he left a massive bloody wound on his hand. In Fumono’s other hand, was Lord Wimbly’s sword. As Fumono let go of Lord Erdizane’s sword, Lord Erdizane attempted to slash at Fumono, only for the attack to be quickly dodged. Without hesitating, Fumono chopped Lord Erdizane’s hands off. Lord Erdizane yelled in screeching pain as blood splurged from his arms. Fumono’s hair began to rise, revealing a strange mark upon Fumono’s forehead. The mark began to glow, and a small aura surrounded Fumono. Fumono lifted his hand at Lord Erdizane, who starred in horror. Suddenly, a small burst of power was released from Fumono’s hand, sending Lord Erdizane flying across the stairway. As Lord Erdizane was still airborne, Fumono quickly through his sword, like a boomerang, at Lord Erdizane. It quickly hit Lord Erdizane, decapitating the man. As the sword hit the wall, Lord Erdizane’s body and lifeless head fell downwards with a fountain of blood in hot pursuit. It was then, that I passed out.
When I awoke, I was in my bedroom, with Wimbly by my side. “Good morning Thomas, how are you today?” asked Lord Wimbly. “Lord Wimbly! Are you alright!” I asked. “Yes, yes, it is just a small cut on my stomach, that is all. I believe the question is, are YOU alright? You have two broken legs and several scars.” “Yes, I believe I am.” I said. “Would you like to join us for breakfast Thomas?” asked Lord Wimbly. “Why yes, that would be lovely, do you have any crutches?” “Yes, I do.” Lord Wimbly then handed me two crutches. As we descended down the stairs, I began to ask questions. “How did we get back here, may I ask?” “The girls managed to get through to us, they took us in, and returned to the cave. So far, they discovered that Ronald had been killed! Isn’t that something!” “Why yes, it was Fumono, he killed Lord Erdizane.” I said. “Did he now!” When we reached the parlor, the girls returned and gave us their report. “We cannot find a thing! I do not know where Lord Erdizane could have possibly placed the treasure! We have looked everywhere!” said Natalia. “Did you hear!” Wimbly said, “Thomas claims he had seen Fumono kill Ronald!” “Wait, so you mean to tell me Fumono was in the cave after you two had passed out?” said Lydia. We all looked at each other as if someone had just died. We realized that Fumono had taken the Golden Ostrich. We all sped up the stairway to reach Fumono’s room, but when we arrived, it was empty. We all ran as fast we possibly could (I of course limped) to try to find Fumono, with no success. We all returned to Wimbly Castle more disappointed and more angered than we had ever been.
When we finally arrived at the dining room, we stopped complaining and starred in shock (except for Wimbly which was to frustrated to see the miracle). “How could he have done this! Why! Why did he do it and not tell us!” Wimbly complained. “Uh..Wimbly..” Alexis spoke. “Not now Alexis, now is not the-” “Gotdang it Wimbly, will you turn around!?” chastised Alexis. Wimbly turned around and saw a golden ostrich egg which Fumono had left for him. He remained speechless for a moment, but then spoke,”W-w-why this is worth enough pounds to pay off two debts! God bless you Fumono!”
We all began to celebrate except for me, who walked outside and starred at the landscape. Was it really the end? This was the only exciting event that had ever occurred in my life, and I did not want it to end. Lord Wimbly then came and sat down with me. “What is it lad? Why do you seem so distraught?” “This was the only thing that actually made my life worth listening to, Lord Wimbly. And now it has ended.” Lord Wimbly sighed and told me, “You know, there are a lot of police departments out there looking for someone like you.” said Lord Wimbly. “I know, I was part of the FBI back in America, It is not really all the rage if you know what I mean.” said I. “Look, Thomas, you just cannot give up on life, if you do not like it, then make it better! It is quite like that song, ‘Hey trudy’ or something like that by that folk John Lennon.” “Do you mean ‘Hey Jude’ by the Beatles?” “Yes, that one. How does it go again?” We then both began to sing in unison, “Hey Jude, Don’t make it bad....Take a sad song, and make it better.....Remember, to let her into your heart, then you can start, to make it, better.” We both chuckled for a second. “You know what Lord Wimbly, You are right, I can go out into London, and I can change my entire life around.” “Atta Boy!” We both then came back inside to celebrate. When we finished, and began my new life.....A life that I had always wanted.

THE END...

Last edited by The PokeSHOP; 07-31-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:04 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

This is another story I wrote. It's the sequel to "Blood on the Paper" and I actually got an 102% on it. Once again, please feel free to leave opinions, tips, and constructive criticism.

The Lost Nation

You may not know me, and if you ask anyone else, they will probably say no. You may start to think why I am telling you this, if this has any point whatsoever, but believe me, I’m more than meets the eye. The tale I am about to tell you is what I like to call “my tale”. It is not a story about my life, or a tale about a tail, but a specific event in my life that changed the way of everything for me. This is, my tale.
It all started in Kharga, Egypt, we had just arrived from the Great Pyramids. We were on a long, strenuous search for the lost tomb of Imhotep, with no success. When we arrived at our new dig site, we saw that we were not alone. My mentor, whom I was traveling with, was nice man around 56, sporting a small white beard and mustache by the name of Dr. Grant Rammond. He was very intelligent, well, you would have to be to graduate from one of the top schools in America with a doctorate degree in archeology! He has spent his entire life exploring the world, I had only been with him for two years and have already visited 26 different countries. We dug so much on our travels that we earned a small name in a few history books, well, Dr. Rammond at least. Anyway, as we looked upon the dig, we saw that near our men was a large, wealthy caravan resting about a mile away. It seemed as if they were watching us, judging by the men that seemed to be.
As we approached our dig we were greeted by a man named Steve. He looked about 26 and had smooth, combed blonde hair, thick shades which you couldn’t see through from my point of view, and nice, shining white teeth. “Good afternoon Dr. Rammond! We’ve been expecting you!” he said, “This must be Martin! How are you?” Yep, that’s me, Martin, Martin Parks. The same name I’ve had for 23 years given to me by my mother back in Miami. I was cute little boy back in those days, things were simpler. All I had to do is wake up, comb my nice, black hair, brush my teeth, let the sun fall on my warm, tan skin, make sure I ate all my vegetables, and let my parents take care of the rest. Anyway, back to the story. “Exhausted”, I said. Then we moved on to unpack and see what we were up against.
As we reached the main tent, we were greeted by a small group of archeologists led by a man named Joshua. He looked about 35, had really short, frizzy, black hair, and skin a little darker than my own. We followed him to a radar that let us see if anything unusual was underground. As we could see, there was a signal that we really could not determine. “We noticed it Thursday, and decided not to do anything about it until you had arrived.” Joshua stated. “Hmmm, interesting, you had done the right thing by telling me,” Dr. Rammond said,”Let’s get started immediately, I want everyone digging in that area as soon as possible, that could be as close as we are probably going to get to Imhotep.” We then began to dig. Digging was more strenuous than in any other areas, for the sun was blaring down harder than ever, and we instantly began to sweat. The ground was also a little more rocky than normal, and every half hour or so, there was usually someone being taken to the medical tent due to either fainting, rattlesnake bites, or scorpion bites. After three hours of attacking the earth’s crust, I decided to ask Dr. Rammond a few questions while I worked.
“Who exactly are the men resting near us? They’re taking an awfully long rest.” I asked. “Those men are the men of Fumono!” “Fumono?! The discoverer of the Golden Ostrich?! Are you serious?!” I asked. “Why yes, ever since his discovery at Wimbly Castle, he has become an extremely wealthy man. Although he still has not lost his wandering nature, it is kind of a Cinderella story, going from a lowly wanderer to a rich master of many servants! But it is nothing unexpected, he is the discoverer of one of the world’s greatest treasures.” I then asked once again,”Why hasn’t there been any article on him?” “Well, to tell you the truth, we are the only people who know who he is, in other words, the world only knows that the Golden Ostrich has been found, it doesn’t know who found it. The reason: I don’t know.” “Well why hasn’t anyone who does knows told anyone?” “Like I said, It is a very mysterious secret, a secret that even I don’t have the slightest clue what the answer is. But what I do know is that even if that man’s identity is revealed to the public, they really won’t care, for the Golden Ostrich is old news and no one really wants to know who finds these kinds of things anyway.”
At that moment, someone yelled out “I found something!!” and within minutes, the area was crowded. The man apparently found what appeared be a piece of a structure, and people instantly began to speculate that it was a piece of Imhotep’s lost tomb. After the excitement faded, we continued to dig until it was dark, and everyone was sent to their tents. I would say it was about 11:00pm when I finally shut my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. It was difficult for me to sleep, for I was thinking about what Dr. Rammond said about Fumono and what the man had found at the dig. But, in the end, it didn’t keep me awake.

Last edited by The PokeSHOP; 07-31-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:05 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

“Wake up! Wake up!” Dr. Rammond yelled, I instantly awoke. “What is it?” I asked. “We are under attack! We have to leave now!” “What?!” It all happened so fast, he pulled me out of my tent to reveal that the camp was being ambushed by Fumono’s men. “Hurry Martin! We don’t have much time!” Dr. Rammond yelled. We raced past many dead men, from both sides. Once we reached the site’s exit, we were stopped by the attackers, and began to sprint in the other direction. Once we reached the dig, Dr. Rammond tripped. “Martin! Wait!” He cried. I then turned around to help him up. By the time he was back on his feet, it was too late, all the passages out of the perimeter were blocked by the clash of swords from each side. We could do nothing but watch as our men were slaughtered by the attackers. After about ten minutes, and no side seemed to be winning, Fumono appeared. He was finely dressed in silk clothes, and gold hanging from almost every part of his body. His red eyes then glared at me. Suddenly, his hair began to rise, revealing a strange marking upon the man’s forehead, and it began to glow like the fires of hell. He raised his palm, smashed it against the ground, there was a flash of light, and a crack began to form from his palm towards the dig. Once the crack reached the dig, an earthquake hit it. Within two minutes, everyone within twenty feet of the dig was buried. That is all I remember of that event.
When I awoke it was dark, but I could still see, since there were beams of light shining down above me, giving everything a tranquil feeling. For a moment I thought I was in heaven, until a plea for help brought me back to earth. “Help me.....Martin,” I heard from behind me. I turned around to reveal it was Dr. Rammond, stuck under a small boulder. I tried to shove it off of him, but it was no use, I was sore and worn out, I couldn’t do it on my own. I shouted, “Help!” but I had no answer. I told Dr. Rammond to stay put as I searched for any other possible survivors. I walked I would say at least 20 yards until I finally came in contact with one more survivor. It was Joshua, but the two of us alone could not fulfill the task, because he too, was sore and worn out. We continued on our search for survivors, but only found about 26, and 57 dead. We were able to push the boulder off of Dr. Rammond, but his wound was greater than ours. I knew that he would have to use something similar to a staff if he was to go on much longer, so we found him a nice piece of broken wood, and gave it to him. We began to observe the area, and within a period of ten minutes we discovered that we were trapped within a large cavern. We decided that if we were to survive, we would have to search for a way out. We decided to start heading down a large pile of rubble, caused by the quake. But once we reached the top, our mouths dropped, and our eyes were shot open.
What we saw, was what appeared to be a lost civilization, that had been buried underground by unknown means. We immediately sped down onto the worn structures, that seemed to be thousands of years old. All of it was in such excellent shape, that we believed we could still walk in the structures without any of it falling apart! Of course, we did not test it, but we did venture further into the city. We walked along a rocky, worn path, that we knew was once a great road that was walked upon by thousands. As we journeyed on the seemingly endless road, we noticed that there were several animals inhabiting the area. Snakes slithered along the road looking for a nice meal, scorpions and spiders awaited there prey in the dark corners of the area, and insects fled across the area in search of protection from the many threats.
After five and a half hours of walking, we decided to call it a night, and made camp near a small stream we found near the middle of the area. As someone was drinking the water, they were bitten by a spider, and began to scream in pain. Within three minutes, he had all of our attention, but in five more minutes, despite all of our attempts of stopping the spread of venom, the man calmed down, and died shortly afterwards.”He died fairly quick and easily by just a spider bite, don’t you think Doctor?” I asked. “Why yes, but through close observations of the behavior of these creatures, I have come to the conclusion that all of the creatures that possess venom are actually a lot more dangerous than they normally would. As I have seen while watching a scorpion attack a beetle. The beetle died within seconds of the piercing, which is awfully strange, since they usually die a lot longer afterwards. But that is a scene that I was not too surprised to have seen, after all, most of the creatures are of a new species.” After hearing that, I made sure to stay away from the creatures of the area.
When we awoke the next morning, we continued with our travels, we followed the stream this time, in hopes that we would find food. Along the way though, someone stepped on a rock that they heard a crack from. As we observed it, we thought that it was a new species of horshoe crab, that is until Dr. Rammond took a look at it. “W-why....why......this is a trilobite!” “A trilo what?!” someone asked. Joshua then spoke up, “A trilobite is a prehistoric arthropod that swam the ocean floor during the Cambrian period, they are a very well-known group. What you just stepped on could be one of the greatest discoveries ever!”We all stayed there in awe at what we just experienced and then decided to pack it up and keep moving forward.
After about two miles we came about a large temple. It was obviously a very important place, since it was much, much bigger than any other structure we had seen so far. “Dr. Rammond, should we....” asked Joshua. “I don’t know, I know we shouldn’t since we must keep it as preserved as possible, but something is telling me that we must.” “Then shall we enter?” “I don’t know.” We then stood there for five minutes deciding if we should or not. Until finally, we decided that we should. When we approached the temple there was a large statue in front of it. “Funny, when everything here looks worn away, this statue is perfectly preserved, it kind of reminds me of the Egyptian block statues, except much bigger and dedicated to a giant!” Said Dr. Rammond. As we approached the statue, everyone suddenly stopped. The air around us felt cold and dense, we didn’t want to go in anymore.
The statues eyes began to glow a dark yellow, and then it came to life! Everyone was in a severe state of shock, especially when it started walking towards us. It lifted it’s fist up in the air, and unmercifully smashed one man! At that point everyone ran for there lives and ran in all different directions. “Please! Everyone! No matter how serious the situation is, we must stay together!” someone yelled, but soon after he was picked up and thrown against a wall by the stone deity. Me and Joshua hid behind a boulder. “Do you have any weapons!?” asked Joshua. “No! Do you!?” He looked away, and noticed that the golem was right behind us. We sprinted off in a random direction as the living statue smashed the boulder into many pieces. It followed me as I ran into one of the worn buildings. As I reached the top, which was about three stories high, I saw the stone statues face in the window. I then jumped out of a second window as it punched almost the whole floor away. I held on to the statue’s shoulder desperately. Once it realized I was on its shoulder. It tried unsuccessfully to reach me, but then it started to spin, and I was holding on with one hand. Finally, I was flung off of his shoulders, and I almost couldn’t move of how much damage the fall had caused. He began heading towards me to finish the job, until someone jumped in its path. “You stay away from him!” the my seemingly brave savior yelled, but the golem simply slapped him aside, sending him flying to his death. He raised his foot to crush me, but I rolled to the right, and he missed. Then he raised it again and vice-versa. I then noticed that the man that had been slapped aside had landed in a pool of quicksand, which gave me an idea. With the last of my strength, I sprinted over to the pool, went around it, and began to tease the giant. It became enraged and walked toward me again. However, he was to smart for my idea, and went around! I thought I was done for, until Joshua yelled, “Hey you!” from a ledge above me. Joshua shoved a 300 pound boulder off the ledge, which hit the monster, sending him into the pool of quicksand.

Last edited by The PokeSHOP; 07-31-2008 at 02:12 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:08 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

Everyone was relieved, but Dr. Rammond did not let anyone ask any questions. He now desperately wanted to explore the temple, and let his curiosity take the best of him. As we entered the temple, the doors behind shut solid. “What, are you serious!?” someone yelled, and everyone began to panic again. “Shut up!!” yelled Dr. Rammond, “There’s no going back now! The only way out, is through here! You have no choice now!” Everyone obeyed and continued walking forward. As we walked, we saw many carvings of things on the walls. We all ignored the carvings until we came across one that we know of, a carving that looked just like the marking on Fumono’s forehead. We tried to stay for a bit longer, but Dr. Rammond forced us onward. As we continued, I thought to myself, “Fumono.....could he.....could he be......” We exited through another door, only to end up in a courtyard-like area protected by massive walls. The door behind us was shut hard as well as we looked back. We knew that we had to accept it so we didn’t complain this time. In the courtyard there was another stream, but this time it was a river. We rested near there and decided to call it a night and figure out how to leave this place in the morning. So we all drank from the stream and fished for food. We soon were all asleep.
I awoke in the middle of the night, for some reason. I decided to sit by the stream. I sat there for a while thinking about all the things I had done in just a period of two days. I then noticed that there were bubbles coming from the stream, and I began to stare at it in wonder. At that moment, the largest fish I had ever seen jumped out of the water, and showed off it’s shining scales. The splash awoke many people, so they too, got to see the wonder once they awoke. However, the third time it jumped, a crocodile jumped with it, devouring the fish while in midair! We all stared in horror as the giant croc feasted on the beauty. By now everyone was awake, but what frightened us most, was that the supercroc was heading our way. Everyone began to run, including me, as fast as we could, but it was too fast. I tripped, turned around, and knew that I was done for. I closed my eyes and prayed that it was finished quickly, but when I opened my eyes, all I saw was a dead crocodile with a spear through its head. I turned around to discover, that Fumono and his men were standing on top of the wall.
Once Fumono gave the order, within five minutes we were surrounded. We were held captive by Fumono and his men. “Take them to the temple, and keep them there until I give the execution orders.” Fumono stated. After I heard that, my heart began to pound as fast as a cheetah could sprint, and I could barely breath. “Could this really be the end?!” I thought to myself. “But master, the temple doors are shut like stone, it is impossible to enter,” a servant asked. “Let me take care of that,” Fumono replied. He then walked towards the door, and the mark on his forehead began to shine through his hair. He simply waved his hand, and the door began to slowly open. Shock shot through my mind like lightning, and instantly took my mind off of my execution. “How did he.....,” I thought to my self. We were taken into a small room, where we were tied up and guarded. As we were lying there, I could not help but listen in on what our captors were discussing. “We cannot let them live to tell their tale, the world was never meant to know about some things,” said the first voice, which seemed to sound like Fumono. “Yes master, but why must we wait?” “We cannot desecrate this temple, it needs to be done in a place where it will not be disrespectful.” “So where shall we do away with them?” “I don’t know.”
After hearing this, I knew that Fumono had some kind of connection to this place, but I knew that he could not have once lived here. After all, the land is thousands of years old. “Could he be.....a descendant?” I thought to myself. I knew I couldn’t meditate on it forever, I had to come up with a plan to escape. After about an hour, I still could not come up with a descent plan, and I knew if I couldn’t think quicker, I would surely be doomed. “Pssst, Martin,” whispered someone behind me. It was Joshua who was set free of the rope. “Joshua! How did you...” “Shhhh! You have to keep quiet, the guards might get suspicious.” He told me, “I was set free using my pocket knife being held in my mouth. I can’t take both of the guards alone, I need your help.” I looked over to see that the guards were half asleep, and now knew why he was able to do this without being detected. “Sure, now untie me!” I said. As a weapon, he gave me a rock, but didn’t let me ask any questions. “I’ll go first,” he said. The guards were now fully asleep, and Joshua sneaked over to them. He stabbed one of them in the heart with his pocket knife. Awoken by the painful groan, the second guard headed to attack Joshua while his back was turned. I then hurtled the rock Joshua gave me at the guard, giving Joshua enough time to turn around. Joshua dodged the slash of the guards sword, and slashed at the guards throat.
We untied everyone, who were willing to do whatever it took to escape. There was at least an estimate of 20 of Fumono’s men left in the temple, while the rest left with Fumono to find a place to execute us. We stealthily ambushed and killed all of the servants, and took their weapons. We knew if we simply ran off, Fumono would hunt us down, so we decided to rid of the danger once and for all. We quickly made a plan to ambush them once they returned from their journey and entered through the courtyard gate. We hid ourselves all along the courtyard, waiting until the menace had returned. 20 minutes later, they returned.
As Fumono entered the courtyard, leading the group, he seemed to be disturbed. “Is something wrong, master?” One of his servants asked him. “Hand me your sword,” Fumono said. “Anything you say, master,” and he did. Fumono threw the sword at one of the dark corners of the courtyard. One of our men was hidden there, but thankfully, he managed to dodge the blade by a millimeter. After seeing that nothing had happened, Fumono was still a little disturbed. Unfortunately, One of our men, which was located just three feet from Fumono, could not wait any longer and knew for sure if he struck at him now, he would succeed. He sliced at Fumono, who quickly ducked, tripped the man, took his sword, and smashed it into the man’s skull. Joshua then yelled, “Attack!!” and our men rushed towards the group. Fumono then silently said, “Kill them all,” and his men collided with ours. As I searched for an opponent, I saw Fumono standing perfectly still, only killing those who attacked him, with ease. I slashed at a couple of people, killing them, until a man attempted to charge at me. Our swords clashed, and we began to duel. We quickly dodged and blocked each others attacks, only managing to cut small parts of each others clothes. We continued to do so until my opponent smashed his sword at me, at which I blocked. I kicked the man and then threw my sword into his chest. Unknown to me, someone was preparing to slash at me from behind, but before he had the chance to do so, Joshua rushed and killed the man. I quickly turned around, and Joshua told me, “I could take care of things from here, go help defend Dr. Rammond. I then remembered Dr. Rammond, and knew that he could not fight because of his injury. When I finally found Dr. Rammond, he was already being protected by a couple of our men, but they were having trouble. I saw one man sneak around the two protectors, and I knew he had to be killed before he killed the doctor. I rushed towards the man and sliced his head off. “Martin! Your still alive!” Dr. Rammond said. “I’m just happy you are,” I replied, and I started to defend.
The fight had now gone on for half an hour, and both sides had had half of their group killed, and I was exhausted and cut in many places. Three men began to charge at us, and we were ready. We once again clashed swords, but we were not as energetic as we once were. We struggled to keep up with our opponents, but I was out of steam. My opponent hit my sword right out of my hand, and he was ready to finish me off. Suddenly, the ground began to shake, and everybody stopped fighting. To our shock, the living statue we had buried in quicksand, erupted from the ground below us! Upon his eruption, he unleashed a very load roar and proceeded to smash everyone he saw. He ripped through us as if we were made of paper, and even Fumono seemed afraid. “K-kensei......Majin?! ”Fumono said. He froze for a few seconds, but soon, his strength returned to him. He ran towards the monster and yelled, “Stop!!” But the menace simply turned around and slapped him 20 yards back. He rose up, dusting himself off. “How dare you!” Fumono yelled and he got his sword in position and sped towards the golem at an astonishing speed, and began to slash at it in all different directions. Surprisingly, he managed to cut up to one foot into the creature, but this just made the monster angry, so he quickly grabbed Fumono, an flung him towards the wall, leaving a large dent in it. He got back on his feet (with great difficulty of course), and let out a barbaric yell and once again charged at the golem. Although Fumono put an unbelievably high amount of effort into attacking the monster, it only enraged it. The monster then once again grabbed Fumono, but this time raised his fist, and punched Fumono through the courtyard wall. We then saw that Fumono was unable to move, and assumed that he was dead.
We did not celebrate however, as the giant was now in a very angry state, and was smashing everything it could see. “Martin, we must get Dr. Rammond out of here! He is certain to get killed if we stay!” Joshua stated. I agreed, and we tried to get Dr. Rammond out of the area as soon as possible. We headed for the hole in the wall that was made by Fumono when he was thrown. We quickly started to move with a couple other of our men, trying to avoid the beast as we raced. Once we were 10 yards away from the exit, the beast spotted us, and it began to charge at us. It was right on our tail, and we moved as fast as we could. Once we reached the exit, we dove through the wall, and before the golem could make it out, the giant walls of the courtyard collapsed, burring the creature. We were all relieved and exhausted, and were thankful that we had made it out alive.
We rested for about five minutes, and then we decided to start our long journey home. Before we started, we took a glance over to where the body of Fumono laid, Fumono was gone.
We knew that if he had survived, he would seek to take revenge upon us, so we decided to end this once and for all, we would hunt down, and kill Fumono for good. Luckily for us, there were blood-stained tracks heading from the area of where Fumono had landed, to another, much smaller temple. We carefully followed them, watching our backs as we walked. When we arrived at the temple, the tracks led down a massive stairway, which we once again followed. When we finally reached the bottom, there was a large hallway, which we also followed. There was a door at the end, and it was slightly open, with a torch light flowing out of it.
We cautiously entered the room to find Fumono atop a large pillar, grasping a sort of golden staff. He seemed healed, and his wounds were closed. We then noticed that the staff was glowing, and Fumono seemed to be meditating. Was he being healed by the staff? “Give it up Fumono, there’s no where to run.” said Joshua. Fumono chuckled, and Joshua asked, “What’s so funny?” “Oh, nothing.....it’s just.....well, I’m the one....who’s got you!” The door behind us then was shut hard on its own. One of the men that was with us tried to open the door, but it wouldn’t budge. Fumono then picked up the staff, and jumped off the pillar. “H-how were you still able to...” Joshua asked. “Oh shut up. I’ve had enough of your trash, you desecrate the temple, invade this fallen nation for your own foolish desires, and now, you think you actually have a chance against me?! Ha! You are nothing compared to me, you know nothing. I am going to finish this once and for all!” He then, enraged, prepared to charge at us. “Look out!” Joshua yelled. He then bolted toward us, slamming one of our men against the wall. He was now dead. “Perhaps I overdid it a little.” said Fumono as he chuckled. We were all now running across the room in all different directions. I now could see that Fumono had now gotten to the point where his hair rose up, and the mark on his forehead began to glow intensely.
“There is no need to run, your going to die anyway!” Fumono said. He then jumped into the air, and landed in front of us. We all turned the other way and ran. He chased us all over the room, but then I realized, that he wasn’t even trying, he was just toying with us. “Enough of this child’s play,” he said, “Let’s play for real.” He then picked up his staff and darted towards the last of our men. He stabbed him in the heart, and left him on the ground. “Who’s next!” he asked.
We were all so scared by now, we didn’t know what to do. I watched a scorpion and spider, as they fled from a rattlesnake that intended on devouring them, while I waited to be killed. Dr. Rammond, now panicking, grabbed a jar of dust that was sitting on a pillar next to the one that held the staff. Fumono immediately calmed down, and his hair came down, and his mark lost its glow. “Put that down!” Fumono yelled. “Never!” Dr. Rammond yelled. He then threw it at Fumono, who tried to catch it, but failed as it hit the ground. The dust landed on the spider and scorpion who had been fleeing the snake, and we watched in horror as they fused, and grew to 10 feet tall. “N-n-no.....this can’t be happening!” Fumono yelled.
The mutant creature then roared, looked at the rattlesnake which was once hunting it, and crushed it. It roared once again, as I starred in horror. It looked like it had the head of a spider, with a few scorpion attributes, eight, hairy, yet exoskeleton-protected legs, one large body that was long like that of a scorpion’s which was also hairy and exoskeleton protected, two large, hairy claws, and a large, pointy, highly poisonous tail/stinger. It looked at Dr. Rammond, and then shot venom from it’s stinger onto Dr. Rammond. He screamed in pain, as it burned him to the bone! “Dr. Rammond!!” I yelled, with tears flowing through my eyes. It then looked at Fumono, which was already in great fear and shock. It began to attack him with its claws, but Fumono was able to dodge the snaps. He then lifted his staff and smashed it into one of the claws, and pulled it out fairly quickly. The mutant screeched in pain, as that claw was no longer functional. It was now angry, and it began to chase Fumono across the room while snapping at him and trying to stab him with it’s stinger. When they reached the wall, Fumono jumped off of it and landed behind the creature. He then broke one of its legs with a powerful blow from the staff. It once again screeched ever so loudly as its leg bled out. It turned around and tried to bite him, but it was smacked by Fumono’s staff. It began to bleed in the face, but it did not give up. It then tried to stab him with its tail, but missed, and Fumono broke yet another leg of the creature. The proccess continued as Fumono battled with the creature. “W-we have to do something!” Joshua said. And I, still mourning over Dr. Rammond's death, replied, “Well....what do you expect to do?!” By now the creature had been badly beaten, and was very angry. It then slammed Fumono against the wall with wacking him with its tail. The creature then was going in for the kill.
“I won’t let this happen!” Joshua yelled as he charged toward the creature with his pocket knife. The creature simply turned around, grabbed the man with his claw, and stabbed him in the heart with its stinger. It threw Joshua across the room, who was now dead. I could only watch in horror as Joshua’s body slowly disintegrated because of the venom. I had now lost all, and I did not know what to do. I began to panic, until I saw Fumono’s blood-stained staff on the ground. I then knew that I had to be the one to finish it, once and for all. I picked up the staff and yelled, “Hey you!” at the creature just as it was about to devour Fumono. It roared and then headed towards me, I beat it in the face with the staff, once it tried to grab me, I stabbed it’s claw, and once it tried to stab me, I cut off the stinger with the staff. It began to screech unbearably, as it’s venom flew everywhere. It then, as a final attack, tried to bite me, but I ducked. As I was under the creature, I yelled, “You monster!!!” and stabbed it’s head, punctured it’s brain, stabbed it’s heart, and stabbed at other places randomly hoping that the creature would surely die. It then let out it’s last screech, as it collapsed on me.
I crawled out from under the carcass, to see Fumono back on his feet. “Thank you, for saving my life,” he said. “And now I will be the one to take it!” I yelled. I then tried to stab him, but he simply pulled the staff away from me. “Listen, What I did earlier....I didn’t mean. When I’m angry, I sometimes lose it......Although I am more powerful in that stage, I have no sense.....I only killed your group because it was a nation I was trying to protect. It must not be revealed to the world...at least not now....I was only trying to protect this secret.” “How do I know your not lying!” I asked. “Because if I was lying, you wouldn’t be standing here right now.” He made a good point, and I began to listen to him. “You saved my life, and now I am willing to save yours, I will get you back to where you came from as long as you do not tell anyone of this place.” I agreed to this, and as soon as I did, I became very drowsy. “Goodbye Martin,” said Fumono, and that’s the last I heard of him.
When I awoke, I was in a bed, surrounded by doctors. “Are you okay? You’ve been out for quite a while.” said a doctor. “Where am I?” I asked. “You’re at the hospital, we practically found you at our doorstep.” I then knew that Fumono had fulfilled his promise, and I was safe, back to where I belong, but I never did forget those lost on the journey......”

Martin did keep his promise to Fumono, and he became a famous archeologist after finding the lost tomb of Imhotep. And, as Fumono also said, several years later, the world did become aware of the lands existence. The land became known as one of the greatest empires that ever existed, it became known as “the lost nation of Powria.”

THE END....

Last edited by The PokeSHOP; 07-31-2008 at 02:42 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

I might read this later, but this belongs in Mixed: Written Work.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:42 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakken View Post
I might read this later, but this belongs in Mixed: Written Work.
Really? I've seen some original stories here, so I just thought this would be the place. Anyway, read it. Once again, I'm desperate for opinions.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PokeSHOP View Post
Really? I've seen some original stories here, so I just thought this would be the place. Anyway, read it. Once again, I'm desperate for opinions.
Heh, I will later. And yes, they're only here because the Mixed: Written Work section is a bit dead, but it belongs there.

By the way, I'll be 100% more motivated if you review my original story over in Mixed: Written Work... ;P -coughhack-
Old 07-08-2008, 11:32 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakken View Post
Heh, I will later. And yes, they're only here because the Mixed: Written Work section is a bit dead, but it belongs there.

By the way, I'll be 100% more motivated if you review my original story over in Mixed: Written Work... ;P -coughhack-
lol, sure thing.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:04 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

Default Re: Snake

I got bored so I drew Fumono. I guess now you can see how I imagined him. (Yes, I am fully aware that I suck)
Fumono Artwork

Old 07-14-2008, 12:04 AM
King_Zora Offline

Default Re: Snake

ok this is feaky
Old 08-04-2008, 12:57 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

Default Re: Snake (An Original Story)

I'm currently writing a one-shot, so there'll be no new stories for a while. But I'm still trying to decide what the next one will be about. Either way, it's going to take place in the past. What will it be? Vote in Author's Corner.

Last edited by The PokeSHOP; 08-04-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Dragon_Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

What JoeDirt said.
I'll give it 3 stars.
*Shudders*

\-†††-/It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool,
then to open it, and remove all doubt.\-†††-/

Old 08-11-2008, 03:01 AM
Ruler of Light Offline
New Trainer

Wow, this is pretty good, I love the idea of Fumono. It could use a few touch-ups, but it's overall great. Can't wait for another one.