Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 07-17-2008, 01:09 AM
c-wooper Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to c-wooper
Default Re: If you were in the anime?

if I were in the anime i would grab a shotgun and shoot ash.
sorry ashlovers
Old 07-17-2008, 01:12 AM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-wooper View Post
if I were in the anime i would grab a shotgun and shoot ash.
sorry ashlovers
Why would you even say that? It's completely off topic.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:34 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

If I were in a anime I would be that ultra powerful guy that helps the good guy and no one know who I am. Like for example.... Organization XIII ( except in good guy style lol ). My identy is sealed and no one knows who is behind the miracles lol. Kind of like... the ANBU in Naruto LOL
Old 07-17-2008, 01:40 AM
Lucario of Light Offline
Master Trainer

The episode would be a lot different much less predictable it would go a lot better too you see in other words I'd be the guy that changes the show.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:32 AM
Sigma_ Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sigma_

I would be Paul and wreak havoc and beat everyone, including Ash, over 50 times. @_@
Old 07-17-2008, 07:38 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

If I were in the anime...

I would run up to Ash and Pikachu and put a thunderstone on pikachu and run.

Just to mess em all up!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:45 AM
Sadistic Blaziken Offline
Master Trainer

Oh, God. XD

I've actually written a fanfic about my character in the anime. ^^; His name is Brett (which is my real name, but I used it for a reason I'll reveal later), and he's from Hoenn. He's traveled through Hoenn, Kanto, and Johto before Sinnoh, in that order. His first appearance is in Sunyshore City. Ash arrives, and sees my character in front of Volkner's Gym. Standing beside me is (of course) Aaron, which prompts Ash into asking me for a battle. I decline, telling him that I'd rather battle Volkner. I go to the Lighthouse, not telling Ash that the Gym Leader is away. By the time Ash gets to the Lighthouse, I'm talking to Volkner. Ash interrupts and says that he wants a battle, and Volkner smirks and tells Ash that he'll have to wait until "Blaze boy" is done with his. This enrages Ash, and I enrage him even more as I'm walking out of the Lighthouse with Volkner, bii-da-ing (a bii-da, in anime, is when characters stick their tongue out and pull one of their lower eyelids down) him.

When I battle Volkner, Ash and co. watch. I pulverize him and earn the Beacon Badge, and Ash is amazed. I stay to watch his battle (I'm debating over whether to make Ash lose his first battle, and add a second battle in between), in which he earns the Beacon Badge. While he gets a ferry to go to the Pokemon League, I stay in Sunyshore. Once Ash gets to the Pokemon League, however, I'm already there. Similar to Tyson's (from the Hoenn League) situation, I beat Ash and win the League. I soon leave to a region that I tell Ash about, Careté.

In Careté, once Ash gets to the city with the 6th Gym (Caldera Town), he finds me relaxing in a hot spring. He asks me what I'm doing there (he assumes I should be further in my journey by then). I smirk, and show him an I.D. I then reveal to him that I'm the Gym Leader of Caldera Town.

(Clearly, since Caldera Town's Gym is a Fire-type Gym, I used my real name for the character because it sounds similar to "burnt".)

Anyway, in Ash's first battle against me, I pulverize him. I tell him that by then, he should know my strategy, and that he could beat me if he used it to his advantage. Later, he sees me sparring with Aaron on the outskirts of the town, hiding. I hear him, but he doesn't know, and I let him watch. When we're finished, I tell him (without looking at him) that if he's going to beat me, he'll need to find a way to beat the way we spar. We walk away, and he looks after us, amazed.

In the second Gym Battle, he uses my sparring tactics against me, and wins the Combustion Badge. Before he leaves Caldera Town, we all visit the hot springs. I'm not sure if he did that in Lavaridge, but he would do it here.

Later, when he's competing in the Careté League, there's several cameos of Aaron and I watching him compete.

...The fanfic is long, to say the least. XD
...This is a very good question, as I have many siblings.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:32 AM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I need not explain more then this
Old 07-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

I want to be a Magikarp. :D
Old 07-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

I'd be Misty's boyfriend/assistant in her gym =P
Old 07-17-2008, 04:14 PM
c-wooper Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to c-wooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke123 View Post
Why would you even say that? It's completely off topic.
Uh.....Excuse me?
The topic is if you were in the anime.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Pheritzelf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

If I were in the anime, I would be in a total spin-off show where Ash only appears 3 or 4 times in each season. My Pokémon would be only Mew. (cause that little f***er is the cutest thing.. >.<) The reason I would use Mew is because it could learn any TM. My Mew on my Pokémon Pearl (which I Haxxed to get, but, eh...) knows Psychic, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and Iron Tail. Which shockingly got me through the elite four.. xD Mew was virtually the only pokemon I used other than Bronzor, Starraptor, and Empoleon. (hm hoars)

My characters name would by Kyru Soul. (for those who actually know of my RP talents, go figure..) His age would be my own, 17. He'd be a top contender for the Pokémon tournaments of the spin-off. However, these tournaments are only held once a year in mid summer. Kyru would usually win these tournaments because of his bond with Mew. Their power in their home town of Celestic own is to be admired. Kyru would often train in the depths of Mt. Coronet.

But enough of the back story, let's explain an actual episode that I would be in. (I shall indeed add Ash to this episode for a fan base support.)
at the start of the episode, the sound of dripping water would pierce the silence of the cavers of Mt. Coronet. then the screen would roll past the the dark cavern wall to reveal Kyru and Mew. Kyru would be training with Mew as his words would eventually state. Shortly after, however, Kyru would tell Mew to pack it in and call it a day, implying that that they had been training for some time. They would exit the caverns and continue to their home in Celestic Town.

As Kyru would passed the sign that stated they were entering Celestic town. Ash Ketchum, the boy (who strangely remains 10 years old after 9 year of doing this.) from Pallet Town, would be strolling in from the opposite side. Kyru sees him from across the crater, knowing his face from the several pokemon league challenges that he was in, proceeded to wave to Ash and motioned to join him as he entered his house. Ash, being his usual clueless self, goes to the place where he is motioned to, and his greeted by Kyru and Mew. Ash almost ****s his pants when he sees Mew. and they begin a conversation on how Kyru and Mew met. Ash then continues to challenge Kyru to a battle between Pikachu and Mew. Kyru accept his challenge but convinces Ash to wait until morning by offer to let ash stay at his home for the night. Ash and Kyru then proceed to ender Kyru's home to find that no one else lives there except Kyru. They talk about what happened in this situation before they finally go to sleep.

The next morning, as Ash awakens, the smell of bacon, eggs, and maple syrup drifts through the air. Ash jumps to his feet, and bolts into the kitchen to see that there is a plate of food there for Ash, with a note stating that Kyru will be waiting at the Stone Pillars of Mt. Coronet. Ash then spends the remainder of the episode making his way to the place where legends do battle. (theres a battle in the next epsiode, but I only feel like making ONE episode.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth_type_rule View Post
and you know the females in that show are completely clueless, so it would probably work.. xD
Old 07-18-2008, 05:59 AM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I'd be Misty's boyfriend/assistant in her gym =P
lolJet, I haven't seen you on in awhile D:

I'd be some random weak mon :3
Old 07-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo

I would probably be some Hinata-ish girl who decides to go along only because she has to stop somewhere. She wouldn't battle, maybe Ash would go through some bodyguarding job with his friends because they got to a new town, and figured out they didn't have any money, so they took the job. A small story arc like that might have a lot of potential.
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth_type_rule View Post
Jeff, you just won the thread. :D

I'd just be a random Stunky passing by. :p