Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-06-2008, 11:38 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture's Avatar
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Some place I call EARTH
Posts: 722
Default JB or HM?

Well, take your Pick do you like the Jonas Brothers or Hannah Montanna better well, don't just stand there, vote!!!!
__________________
Fun fact time!:L
1- Gymnastics is the most-watched summer Olympic sport:3
2- Uh... crapXD I ran out of fun facts:P
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-06-2008, 11:40 PM
Dark Turtwig's Avatar
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Acually, can I crash at your place?
Posts: 4,249
Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig
Default Re: JB or HM?

There's no poll. But if I had to pick,... Jonas Brothers. Hands Down. I hate both JB and HM, so I picked the least horrible of the two. I like REAL music. Not Disney Channel sponsored Pop.
__________________
{Mah Linkz}

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-06-2008, 11:43 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture's Avatar
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Some place I call EARTH
Posts: 722
Default Re: JB or HM?

Oh whoops sorry 'bout that I just realized I forgot the POLL!!! Soo stupid of me. -------
__________________
Fun fact time!:L
1- Gymnastics is the most-watched summer Olympic sport:3
2- Uh... crapXD I ran out of fun facts:P
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Synester's Avatar
Synester Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,449
Send a message via AIM to Synester
Default Re: JB or HM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkipboi View Post
There's no poll. But if I had to pick,... Jonas Brothers. Hands Down. I hate both JB and HM, so I picked the least horrible of the two. I like REAL music. Not Disney Channel sponsored Pop.
QFT. Both fail. But IF I had to pick, I'd pick the *** Brothers =/.
__________________
I got infracted for the 4 word rule when the post had 4 words in it...l2count derp.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Bloody TC's Avatar
Bloody TC Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sesame Street
Posts: 835
Default Re: JB or HM?

Neither. They both suck imo
__________________
~Sex is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray that you don't multiply~
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-06-2008, 11:56 PM
Holumanto Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fudge City
Posts: 675
Default Re: JB or HM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
Oh whoops sorry 'bout that I just realized I forgot the POLL!!! Soo stupid of me. -------
Meh, if anyone's stupid that'd be me. Anyways I hate both JB and HM, they don't deserve my vote.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Sigma_ Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: AAAAAAAAAAA
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to Sigma_
Default Re: JB or HM?

They're both really good. I would give them a 10/10 right away if I were to rate them. ('-'*)オヒサ♪ I like Hannah Montana better because her music is so inspirational and really picks me up when I'm sad. ^_^;;
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-07-2008, 12:32 AM
Nirvash's Avatar
Nirvash Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,163
Send a message via AIM to Nirvash
Default Re: JB or HM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma_ View Post
They're both really good. I would give them a 10/10 right away if I were to rate them. ('-'*)オヒサ♪ I like Hannah Montana better because her music is so inspirational and really picks me up when I'm sad. ^_^;;
I completely agree. ^^ When I was really sad when my great-grandmother died, the only thing that would cheer me up was the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana. \(^ ^)/
__________________
ya ok
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-07-2008, 12:42 AM
TheEvilDookie's Avatar
TheEvilDookie Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie
Default Re: JB or HM?

LOOOOOOOOOL Why would you say one is better thsn the other when they both fail hard?
---
Not being part of the lulz with this one.
__________________


^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: JB or HM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkipboi View Post
There's no poll. But if I had to pick,... Jonas Brothers. Hands Down. I hate both JB and HM, so I picked the least horrible of the two. I like REAL music. Not Disney Channel sponsored Pop.
Exactly.

Besides, Both are Epic Fails in my opinion...
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Azure Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 284
Default Re: JB or HM?

They both suck, but the Jonas Bros. are definately better than Miley Cyrus.

Last edited by DaRkUmBrEoN; 08-07-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Lord Blood's Avatar
Lord Blood Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In your Blood
Posts: 187
Send a message via MSN to Lord Blood Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Blood
Default Re: JB or HM?

Jonas Bros. hands down, Hannah sucks.
__________________
VPP URPG

-: ♥ Paired with Sakura-chan ♥ :-

Shoddy Usernames: Lord Blood and LB Voting
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-07-2008, 03:26 PM
CrazyTrainer's Avatar
CrazyTrainer Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Gunspotup Bang
Posts: 2,176
Default Re: JB or HM?

They both suck actually.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Nitrous Oxide Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,031
Send a message via AIM to Nitrous Oxide Send a message via MSN to Nitrous Oxide
Default Re: JB or HM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma_ View Post
They're both really good. I would give them a 10/10 right away if I were to rate them. ('-'*)オヒサ♪ I like Hannah Montana better because her music is so inspirational and really picks me up when I'm sad. ^_^;;
I have to agree 100%! :3

=^_^=
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-07-2008, 04:23 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture's Avatar
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Some place I call EARTH
Posts: 722
Default Re: JB or HM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Blood View Post
Jonas Bros. hands down, Hannah sucks.
Yeah! Hannah's show creeps me out, well kinda.
__________________
Fun fact time!:L
1- Gymnastics is the most-watched summer Olympic sport:3
2- Uh... crapXD I ran out of fun facts:P
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com