Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default :[

Well Pe2k I have some bad news. This will be my last day on Pe2k.
My parents feel that I am doing nothing with my life and have taken my Ds and computer so I had to sneak on the Wii for access. I can't keep up with sneaking on the computer so I have to just put pokemon and Pe2k out of my life. I am deeply sorry to everyone that I am friends with and every one that hates me.

Friends I will miss.

Pokemaster93 ( Alonzo )
Dude where can I even start. You have helped me with so much that does not even include pokemon. You where never mad or angry at me and you always treated me like a friend and thats all I could ask for.

Mcash
One of ma brothers. We talked about about everything. We trash talked and we pulled our selves through the whole BL situation and never argued ever.

Ryan aka Nissan Returns
My little brother. You where always there for me. No matter how pissed or angry I was you always made me smile and get happier. I appreciate everything you did for me. I just hoped I helped you out.

Big Lennys
Partners in crime. Dude I can't even explain our friendship. Sometimes I felt that I me Alonzo and Mcash where your only true friends. We didn't treat you by the past we treated you the correct way as true friends would.

Other brothers.
Fullmetal
Limitless
KageryuEx
Jackuarlink.

And to everyone who I treated like dirt. Forget me. I suck and am a jerk. You didn't deserve that and I was just a mess.

Pe2k.
Peace out.
~Sean.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:08 PM
DeadSmite Offline

Default Re: :[

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanrocks126 View Post
Well Pe2k I have some bad news. This will be my last day on Pe2k.
My parents feel that I am doing nothing with my life and have taken my Ds and computer so I had to sneak on the Wii for access. I can't keep up with sneaking on the computer so I have to just put pokemon and Pe2k out of my life. I am deeply sorry to everyone that I am friends with and every one that hates me.

Friends I will miss.

Pokemaster93 ( Alonzo )
Dude where can I even start. You have helped me with so much that does not even include pokemon. You where never mad or angry at me and you always treated me like a friend and thats all I could ask for.

Mcash
One of ma brothers. We talked about about everything. We trash talked and we pulled our selves through the whole BL situation and never argued ever.

Ryan aka Nissan Returns
My little brother. You where always there for me. No matter how pissed or angry I was you always made me smile and get happier. I appreciate everything you did for me. I just hoped I helped you out.

Big Lennys
Partners in crime. Dude I can't even explain our friendship. Sometimes I felt that I me Alonzo and Mcash where your only true friends. We didn't treat you by the past we treated you the correct way as true friends would.

Other brothers.
Fullmetal
Limitless
KageryuEx
Jackuarlink.

And to everyone who I treated like dirt. Forget me. I suck and am a jerk. You didn't deserve that and I was just a mess.

Pe2k.
Peace out.
~Sean.
dude, where in florida d oyou live! :O

Old 08-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

Cya later bro. Check back in once in awhile.
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:11 PM
TheInFamousBiffy Offline

Bye maaaaan
Even though I never spoke to you

Hopefully your Parents wont take your DS and Pc away forever [=
Old 08-10-2008, 07:11 PM
ZeRoX Offline
Banned

Ima miss you soooo much. You better come on once, and a while, and ima call you again like we have done a few times, so keep your damn phone on.

Hope to battle you again sometime.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo

Sorry to have to rain on your parade, but if you're stating you're leaving you should post HERE!. Instead of making a thread. :3 Yes, it's a shame you're leaving but maybe you'll be back one day!

-Locked-