Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Holumanto Offline
Banned

Default Pokemon: Dawn of Death [DS]

Banner made by Fost325

Pokemon
Dawn of Death

Plot

Our world was in a state of peace and tranquility for quite a long time after Team Rocket's leader Giovanni was brought to justice. After Giovanni was sent to a high level prison facility, everyone was reliefed and felt safer than they did before. Team Rocket members left their areas and disbanded from their Team. This was put into the top news of almost every news station and almost the entire world saw the news report. While everyone was celebrating the good news, a team of criminal infested scandals made a life-changing plan.

This Team was called Team Revelation, a syndicate set in the shadows. No one knew of Team Revelation and for the ones that did know was killed. When they had heard of Giovanni's capture they made a plan to break Giovanni out. At nightfall while Giovanni slept in his jail cell, they broke in and took Giovanni with them. The guards there were quickly defeated and Team Revelation's plan had succeded. Once they brought him to their team base, he was informed of who they were and why he was there.

He was there to become one of Team Revelation's greatest admins they had. Giovanni agreed, he said it would be better than rotting away in a jail cell. After putting on his uniform, he was reconized as a Revelation member. Their leader, Maxel was happy to know that Giovanni agreed and he made yet another plan. This time the plan was to take over the Sinnoh Region as their own and then Hoenn and so on. They had made plans to take over the entire world!

The news of Giovanni's escape was put on the top news and now the entire world has fear of what would happen. Revelation members soon began to scatter across the lands with their Pokemon at hand. Slowly each city and town was taken over. Soon some confident Pokemon Trainers heard of this and wanted to bring peace and tranquility back to the world once again. These trainers wanted all of the evil to be vanquished once and for all. This was the Dawn of Death...

SU Thread - RP Thread - Fan-Fiction

Q&A

If you have any questions, ask them here.

Last edited by Holumanto; 08-30-2008 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:51 PM
celebihunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to celebihunter Send a message via MSN to celebihunter
Arrow Re: Pokemon: Dawn of Death [DS]

I don't know about letting Tombi in the Role Play :/

If she climbs trees anything like she RPs, then it would make Dawn Of Death fail :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Single smilely posts make Chuck Norris cry.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Holumanto Offline
Banned

Default Re: Pokemon: Dawn of Death [DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by celebihunter View Post
I don't know about letting Tombi in the Role Play :/

If she climbs trees anything like she RPs, then it would make Dawn Of Death fail :P
I know I've seen her climb them trees in a video one time.... don't let us down Tombi! :P
Old 08-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Oh, get lost. =P Just because I failed the first one. I climbed the second one, okay? D<

>__> Rawr.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Meshi Offline

xDDDD

Yesss! The bullying has begun at last!

I shot that video, any questions about what she was like behind the scenes, I have all the answers.

>P
Old 08-18-2008, 03:00 AM
Holumanto Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Meshi. View Post
xDDDD

Yesss! The bullying has begun at last!

I shot that video, any questions about what she was like behind the scenes, I have all the answers.

>P
That's good to know...... can you climb a third one Tombi? JK, the RP will start this week, I won't tell which though. >:P
Old 08-18-2008, 03:02 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

When the roleplay going to start.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:04 AM
Holumanto Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
When the roleplay going to start.
I just said it in the above post..
Old 08-18-2008, 09:24 AM
Meshi Offline

xDDD

I love it when that happens.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Psh... everyone, watch the second video. Meshi fails harder than I do, and she called herself 'brilliant and climbing trees, I used to climb them all the time'.

Me: *Fails after several attempts*

Meshi: *Fails, gives up after one pathetic attempt*

SO HAH. STFU. :3

And I can't wait for this thing to start. @_@

Old 08-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Holumanto Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Psh... everyone, watch the second video. Meshi fails harder than I do, and she called herself 'brilliant and climbing trees, I used to climb them all the time'.

Me: *Fails after several attempts*

Meshi: *Fails, gives up after one pathetic attempt*

SO HAH. STFU. :3

And I can't wait for this thing to start. @_@
Yup, it starts tommorow. I can climb trees really good, you can call me a monkey. Today I climbed atop of my roof and did Swanton Bombs (Basically a big frontflip) off it. I did them perfect till I twisted my knee, but a few hours later I continued it.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:59 AM
celebihunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to celebihunter Send a message via MSN to celebihunter
Arrow Re: Pokemon: Dawn of Death [DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holumanto View Post
Yup, it starts tommorow. I can climb trees really good, you can call me a monkey. Today I climbed atop of my roof and did Swanton Bombs (Basically a big frontflip) off it. I did them perfect till I twisted my knee, but a few hours later I continued it.
Nice. Why would you do a Swanton Bomb off your roof? Unless there was a trampoline under there?

Some kid was trying to do a Swanton Bomb on YouTube so I messaged him and helped him perfect it.

I can't wait until this starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Single smilely posts make Chuck Norris cry.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:02 AM
Holumanto Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by celebihunter View Post
Nice. Why would you do a Swanton Bomb off your roof? Unless there was a trampoline under there?

Some kid was trying to do a Swanton Bomb on YouTube so I messaged him and helped him perfect it.

I can't wait until this starts.
Yeah there was a trampoline there, I wouldn't do a Swanton bomb without one! I'am thinking of joining a wrestling school later on in life so I better get used to doing it for now.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:28 AM
Andydemon Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holumanto View Post
Is ur knee feeling alright after that?

Click here to level up my card!

PKMN Pearl: 0688-1744-8230
Wii Code: 7674 5175 2343 5416
Old 08-19-2008, 02:44 AM
Holumanto Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andydemon View Post
Is ur knee feeling alright after that?
Meh, it's alright now, but each time I move it it hurts a bit. My mom told me I should probably not jump on the trampoline tommorow so I won't although I want to. I've been wrestling with my friends, and I've beat each and every one of them. I would do drop kicks, chokeslams, Swanton bombs, surplexs, etc.