Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 08-15-2008, 06:47 PM
encas

Default Encas' Shiny Trade Thread! Seeking Adamant/Jolly Shiny Kangaskhan!

Okay, this is my shiny trade thread. I posted this because I feel that I have some things that would be desired by others,for my one gigantic, burning want. A LEGIT Adamant or Jolly shiny Kangaskhan. It must have one of those natures, and should be preferrably untouched, but that can be negotiated. The only thing I ask, aside from it not being hacked, is that it isn't EV trained. This is for two reasons: 1) so that I can EV train it myself, which I enjoy to an extent, and 2) because all of the EV trained Adamant or Jolly shiny Kangaskhan I have found as of yet have all 31 IV, almost guaranteeing that they are hacks.

Anyways, here's my list! All Pokes are renameable unless otherwise stated; I would be more than happy to rename them for you if you choose.

Species/Gender/Nature/Nickname/Legitimacy/Touched Status/Other (Particularly good IVs, Ability, ect...)

Normal Shinies (more than willing to trade, that is)

Murkrow/Male/Rash/none/obtained off of GTS, looks legit/UT/Ability=Insomnia

Combusken/Male/Adamant/obtained in a trade, looks legit/Touched

Machop/Male/Sassy/100% legit, caught myself/Touched/Ability=Guts

Murkrow/Female/Careful/MAGIC/100% legit, caught myself/UT/Ablility=Insomnia

Honchkrow/Female/Naive/QUTE/100% legit, caught myself/Touched, but EV trained in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed/Ability=Super Luck

Larvitar/Female/Adamant/ARAM/100% legit, caught myself/UT

Charizard/Male/Naive/none/obtained in trade, looks legit/Touched

Purugly/Female/Bashful/none/obtained off of GTS, looks legit/Touched, but partially EV trained in Attack and Speed/Ablility=Thick Fat

Weedle/Male/Naughty/KEERBIE/100% legit, caught myself/UT

Meowth/Female/Modest/SWITCH/100% legit, caught myself/UT/Ability=Technician

Kricketune/Female/Naughty/none/obtained off of GTS, looks legit/UT

Skitty/Female/Relaxed/TRIX/100% legit, caught myself/UT/Ability=Cute Charm

Skitty/Female/Mild/ALI/100% legit, caught myself/UT/Ability=Normalize

Skitty/Female/Adamant/NENA/100% legit, caught myself/UT/Ability=Cute Charm

Skitty/Female/Adamant/PYOKO/100% legit, caught myself/UT/Ability=Normalize

Nidorina/Gentle/PINTA/100% legit, caught myself/UT/Ability=Rivalry

Kangaskhan/Adamant/none/hacked (all 31 IVs) /touched, but fully EV trained in Attack, Speed and HP/Ability=Scrappy

Whismur/Male/Lonely/Japanese name (Gonyonyo)/hacked (caughtat Route 214 at Level 100)/UT? (not sure since it was caugt at Level 100)

Castform/Female/Timid/LENE/100% legit, caught myself/Touched, but partially EV trained in Special Attack and Speed

Furret/Female/Adamant/SHORTCAKE/100% legit, caught myself/Touched, but fully EV trained in Attack, Speed and HP/Abliliy=Keen Eye

Exploud/Male/Modest/EarSpliter (not renamable)/obtained off of GTS, looks legit/Touched

Minun/Male/Timid/TIELLY/100% legit, caught myself/Touched, but partially EV trained in Special Attack ,Speed, and HP/Average IVs: 31 IV in HP, 30-31 in Special Attack, and 24 in Speed

Golduck/Male/Modest/LUCKYTWICE/100% legit, caught myself/Touched, but partially EV trained in Special Attack and Speed/Average IVs: 31 in Attack/ 30 in Special Attack, 24 in Speed, Ability=Cloud Nine

Mothim/Modest/none/obtained in trade, looks legit/Touched

NFT Shinies (Only listed because I may consider a trade for that mythical Kangaskhan that I want)

Floatzel/Female/Jolly/MALIA/100% legit, caught myself/Touched/Level 100, not EV trained

Raichu/Female/Calm/TECHSQUEAK (can't be changed)/100% legit, caught myself/Touched/Level 100, not EV trained

Linoone/Male/Adamant/none/obtained off of GTS, looks legit/Touched/Level 100, not EV trained

Sunflora/Male/Modest/SOLARIS (can't be changed)/obtained in trade, looks legit/Touched
Old 08-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Coin Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Encas' Shiny Trade Thread! Seeking Adamant/Jolly Shiny Kangaskhan!

To bad you nickname most of them if not all.

6x Bellocan Hunter.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:17 PM
encas

Default Re: Encas' Shiny Trade Thread! Seeking Adamant/Jolly Shiny Kangaskhan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coin View Post
To bad you nickname most of them if not all.
I actually like nicknaming my Pokemon, even if it makes them less desirable to collectors. Anyways, I can change their nicknames back to their default name if you'd like (for the majority of them, that is) as I said just before I listed them all out. Most of my traded ones aren't nicknamed, either. The only exceptions are the Exploud I got off the GTS nicknamed, and the Sunflora which I requested to be nicknamed by its original trainer, but that was before I learned that nicknames were a bad thing to most people.

Yes, and I do realize if I nickname them their species name that they'll keep that name when they evolve, but most people like to keep them untouched so that shouldn't matter much, right?