Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:21 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: [The Twilight Series Fan Club] Who doesn't love Edward? Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fost325 View Post
Name: Fost
Favorite Character: Alice ~~<3
Favorite Book: Breaking Dawn
I am like one of the biggest twilight lovers in my town. I have friends that have actually drove to the set of the movie.
And I am able to provide updates on filming and maybe pictures my friends have taken. I have made countless banners too.
----------
I made this for my sig. I just changed it like 5 min ago. If anyone wants to use this JUST ON PE2K they can. This is not to go anywhere else. If would be wonderful if you credit but it's not needed. Also do not save and upload to your own server. I have plenty of room on my photobucket to hold on them in you guys sigs.

[*IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m156/fost325/Breakingdawnban.png[/IMG]
--------
Also Charbok I would be happy to make a banner since the top images are diffrent sizes and the breaking dawn photo is bad.
Accepted. And a new banner would be great! I found the current banner on google images.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:17 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
If I would rate the entire series (not just the first) on the MPAA (movies) scale, I would rate it:

PG-13
- Fantasy Violence
- Some Thematic Elements
- Suggestive Themes
- Mild Language

Yea... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah. That is about right. It doesn't get hot and steamy towards the last book though. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fost325 View Post
Name: Fost
Favorite Character: Alice ~~<3
Favorite Book: Breaking Dawn
I am like one of the biggest twilight lovers in my town. I have friends that have actually drove to the set of the movie.
And I am able to provide updates on filming and maybe pictures my friends have taken. I have made countless banners too.
----------
I made this for my sig. I just changed it like 5 min ago. If anyone wants to use this JUST ON PE2K they can. This is not to go anywhere else. If would be wonderful if you credit but it's not needed. Also do not save and upload to your own server. I have plenty of room on my photobucket to hold on them in you guys sigs.

[*IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m156/fost325/Breakingdawnban.png[/IMG]
--------
Also Charbok I would be happy to make a banner since the top images are diffrent sizes and the breaking dawn photo is bad.
Now that is awesome! Does that come in bar form?

Hey Charbok. We need to change the name of this club? haha. How about The Twilight Moment: Twilight Series Group of PE2K or maybe something like The Twilighters: Blah Blah Blah. Or something like that. haha

Hop, Step, Jump!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:38 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Yes, I agree about a name change.

Suggestions, anyone?
Old 08-27-2008, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Yes, I agree about a name change.

Suggestions, anyone?
The Twiligthers! Or how about The Voltiri: A Twilight Fan Club (Yeah. Misspelled that). Or there is the idea of The Legion of Humans, Vampires and Werewolves: A Twilight Fan Club.

So they are suck right?

Hop, Step, Jump~

Old 08-27-2008, 03:32 AM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
The Twiligthers! Or how about The Voltiri: A Twilight Fan Club (Yeah. Misspelled that). Or there is the idea of The Legion of Humans, Vampires and Werewolves: A Twilight Fan Club.

So they are suck right?

Hop, Step, Jump~
They don't suck, but we need something short and sweet that isn't the Volturi. Maybe the Twilighteers or something like that.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:00 AM

Quote:
They don't suck, but we need something short and sweet that isn't the Volturi. Maybe the Twilighteers or something like that.
Council of the Paranormal? haha?

Meh. Something that is Twilight related but not so obvious or something. Like what the Dark Council has for them.

Hop, Step, Jump~

Old 08-27-2008, 04:13 AM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
Council of the Paranormal? haha?

Meh. Something that is Twilight related but not so obvious or something. Like what the Dark Council has for them.

Hop, Step, Jump~
Yes. I <3 TDC. 'Tis my favorite club.
Any ideas?
Old 08-27-2008, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Yes. I <3 TDC. 'Tis my favorite club.
Any ideas?
Something Twiligtherish. I mean it is more then just vampires. It is also warewolves and humans so it has to be something like that. The Twilight Bridgade? haha

Hop, Step, Jump~

Old 08-27-2008, 04:37 AM
Charbok Offline

I really have no idea... I'll think of something...

Lol, twilight quotes are funny.

You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating.
-Edward Cullen to Alice Cullen

"Do me a favor and challenge him to a wrestling match.
It would be a good experience for him."

- Edward Cullen to Bella Swan after she attains her newfound power.

If we could bottle your luck, wed have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands.
Edward Cullen to Bella.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:08 AM

Quote:
I really have no idea... I'll think of something...

Lol, twilight quotes are funny.

You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating.
-Edward Cullen to Alice Cullen

"Do me a favor and challenge him to a wrestling match.
It would be a good experience for him."

- Edward Cullen to Bella Swan after she attains her newfound power.

If we could bottle your luck, wed have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands.
Edward Cullen to Bella.
haha

I like what Edward said when Jasper was telling the story about his past. I think he said something like this:

THen here comes this guy with bites on his arm along with this freaking that knew everything about us and asking which room is hers.

Hop, Step, Jump~

Old 08-27-2008, 05:33 AM
Charbok Offline

Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 13, p.302
Old 08-27-2008, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 13, p.302
See. You only know this because you were not lazy to check the book. haha

haha Now that is just awesome. That is why I love Alice. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to scare to get what she wants. haha

Little freak. haha Well she is my little freak. haha She can have my room any time. haha

Hop, Step, Jump~

Old 08-29-2008, 11:40 PM
Charbok Offline

Mike, I hope you weren't looking forward to Midnight Sun... I was...

TWILIGHT NEWS

Straight from Stephenie Meyer's website comes some very sad news. Midnight Sun, the retelling of Twilight from Edward's perspective, will not be published. Continue reading for full story...

Quote:
As some of you may have heard, my partial draft of Midnight Sun was illegally posted on the Internet and has since been virally distributed without my knowledge or permission or the knowledge or permission of my publisher.

I have a good idea of how the leak happened as there were very few copies of Midnight Sun that left my possession and each was unique. Due to little changes I made to the manuscript at different times, I can tell when each left my possession and to whom it was given. The manuscript that was illegally distributed on the Internet was given to trusted individuals for a good purpose. I have no comment beyond that as I believe that there was no malicious intent with the initial distribution.

I did not want my readers to experience Midnight Sun before it was completed, edited and published. I think it is important for everybody to understand that what happened was a huge violation of my rights as an author, not to mention me as a human being. As the author of the Twilight Saga, I control the copyright and it is up to the owner of the copyright to decide when the books should be made public; this is the same for musicians and filmmakers. Just because someone buys a book or movie or song, or gets a download off the Internet, doesn't mean that they own the right to reproduce and distribute it. Unfortunately, with the Internet, it is easy for people to obtain and share items that do not legally belong to them. No matter how this is done, it is still dishonest. This has been a very upsetting experience for me, but I hope it will at least leave my fans with a better understanding of copyright and the importance of artistic control.

So where does this leave Midnight Sun? My first feeling was that there was no way to continue. Writing isn't like math; in math, two plus two always equals four no matter what your mood is like. With writing, the way you feel changes everything. If I tried to writeMidnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely.

I'd rather my fans not read this version of Midnight Sun. It was only an incomplete draft; the writing is messy and flawed and full of mistakes. But how do I comment on this violation without driving more people to look for the illegal posting? It has taken me a while to decide how and if I could respond. But to end the confusion, I've decided to make the draft available here (at the end of this message on the Midnight Sun page). This way, my readers don't have to feel they have to make a sacrifice to stay honest. I hope this fragment gives you further insight into Edward's head and adds a new dimension to the Twilight story. That's what inspired me to write it in the first place.

I do want to take a moment and thank the wonderful fans who have been so supportive of me over the past three years. I cannot begin to tell you how much each of you means to me. I only hope this note will stop all the confusion and online speculation so that the Twilight universe can once again become the happy escape it used to be. After this incredibly busy year, I am now focusing on spending more time with my family and working on some other writing projects.

--Stephenie
Old 08-29-2008, 11:51 PM
Volcanflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Volcanflame Send a message via MSN to Volcanflame Send a message via Yahoo to Volcanflame

Quote:
Mike, I hope you weren't looking forward to Midnight Sun... I was...

TWILIGHT NEWS

Straight from Stephenie Meyer's website comes some very sad news. Midnight Sun, the retelling of Twilight from Edward's perspective, will not be published. Continue reading for full story...

:|

I was looking forward that to too. I wanted to know how Edward killed James <.<

Oh well. I guess she changes her mind.

-Volcan-
Old 08-30-2008, 01:48 AM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanflame View Post
:|

I was looking forward that to too. I wanted to know how Edward killed James <.<

Oh well. I guess she changes her mind.

-Volcan-
Can you blame her, though? Whoever released it is going to have alot of fangirls after him.