Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 09-01-2008, 10:23 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Park Rangers, and Ranger-related Information

Noan that goes to an invalid post.......
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 09-01-2008, 10:41 PM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

Fixed. Sorry, I deleted the post after I got the link and reposted so it wouldn't be missed.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:49 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Will read later, then, when I go process SUs. Go do other stuff for now lol.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 09-02-2008, 01:43 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
You're all in.

And Sam, this is the thread for anything related to Rangers, not Discussion, or can't you tell?
That's why I linked them to the Discussion thread for any questions
and Bron, in the SU thread, when you accept someone, post their names in the 1st post just for confirmation.

If you permit, I can look through some SU's for approval or what not. But meh. Up to you.
-Eats Popcorn-

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 09-02-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:04 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Sure, I was gonna do that of course.

And well some people are obviously not enough, so go ahead. Mostly anything shorter and less detailed than yours is gonna need to be reworked. I like to nitpick things so I'll come back and look it over later (If Tiana doesn't beat me to it). Been really busy off-forum lately. >.<
Old 09-02-2008, 08:11 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Sure, I was gonna do that of course.

And well some people are obviously not enough, so go ahead. Mostly anything shorter and less detailed than yours is gonna need to be reworked. I like to nitpick things so I'll come back and look it over later (If Tiana doesn't beat me to it). Been really busy off-forum lately. >.<
Well, we all know how real life can be a big pain, so yea.
Take your time. If there's anything I can do, Hit me up.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:22 PM
poke123 Offline

I'd like to be a ranger. I have a bunch of stories and I RP a bit too.

Here's a story I wrote recently. (It starts at post #50 and ends at post #60)

Exile

Here's a post in an RP I just joined.

RP Sample
Old 09-03-2008, 06:02 AM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger
Default Re: National Park Rules

This is me applying.

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
Old 09-03-2008, 08:28 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Looks like Harry merged some threads without giving me any kind of notice, and forgot to make the title make sense. Fantastic. *goes to do that*

And ST could I see some kind of proof you can write like the others provided? (Still need to process some people)

Also I think some people should be exempt from the test. Tiana and gun6 for example. Tiana is a fantastic writer. gun6 is only one the list for the heck of it, and said he didn't want to be a full fledged Ranger, just teach people how to use the Ranks system he invented. And if everybody is gonna need that test anyway Fenix is inventing, then I'd like to take it too, for the heck of it. Imagine I fail?

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-03-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:
Looks like Harry merged some threads without giving me any kind of notice, and forgot to make the title make sense. Fantastic. *goes to do that*

And ST could I see some kind of proof you can write like the others provided? (Still need to process some people)

Also I think some people should be exempt from the test. Tiana and gun6 for example. Tiana is a fantastic writer. gun6 is only one the list for the heck of it, and said he didn't want to be a full fledged Ranger, just teach people how to use the Ranks system he invented. And if everybody is gonna need that test anyway Fenix is inventing, then I'd like to take it too, for the heck of it. Imagine I fail?
If they are as fantastic as you say, they should do exceptionally well, Bron. Just let them take the test.

-Sam

Old 09-03-2008, 06:35 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Um dude, that was sarcasm. Fantastic as in where you say, "Great, now I gotta go do this and that." It's really had to do sarcasm on the internet. >.<
Old 09-04-2008, 02:44 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default Re: National Park Rules, Locations Info, and Rangers Discussion

I'm confused, just a bit, a lot of information going through my head.

So, this "Ranger Test", juts exactly will it consist of, or is it still in progress?

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 09-04-2008, 02:57 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post
I'm confused, just a bit, a lot of information going through my head.

So, this "Ranger Test", juts exactly will it consist of, or is it still in progress?

It will be a written exam involving roleplaying various battle scenarios. Depending on how you respond to each situation will determine if you pass or not.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:27 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Attention! New staff rank between Owner and Ranger "Supervisor" has been added to the ranks. How to report for wages and how wages are given out have also been updated. A new thread is made for Rangers to report their work.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:32 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:

I'm sorry, but this is just biased and wrong. Making someone "exempt" from the test just because you know they can write isn't right. Going by this logic, everyone who gives you an example that meets up to your "fantastic" standards should be exempt as well. I don't disagree that Tiana is a good writer, but since she is she shouldn't have much problem with the test itself.

Hi