Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 09-05-2008, 02:19 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Park Discussion Lounge (URPG Related Questions, Park Style)

Yes, similar to Sweet Scent. But there would be a higher percentage to find those specific Pokemon that normally would be found with Honey. That's what I would think.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 09-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Thank you Jack, wasn't sure how to describe that correctly so I was holding off on it.

But I'm pretty sure that in the DP games, Honey has the same effect as Sweet Scent doesn't it? Although it could have both if we make it be any tree or bush, but just using it on the ground has a Sweet Scent effect like in the games. What do you think?
Honey is spread on trees to attract specific Pokemon. Using Sweet Scent on a tree yields nothing in D/P.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:45 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

rusty don't tell me you've never stood in grass and used a Honey. I did, and had a mon attack me like Sweet Scent.

Jack I like that idea. What do you think the description should say? I mean the part about it acting like Sweet Scent.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-05-2008 at 02:58 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:58 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
rusty don't tell me you've never stood in grass and used a Honey. I did, and had a mon attack me like Sweet Scent.

Jack I like that idea. What do you think it should say?
o_0 That's new.

I think Jack is referring to slathering it on trees though, not just opening it.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:02 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Right, of course he is. I meant the other effect, if we should have it at all and what it should say. I'm like 99% sure Honey has a Sweet Scent field effect while standing in grass, which attracts mon from that location.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:09 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Actually Harry, people on the Ranger list have been doing the Park Mart orders up till now. It's just math man, do you really care if they didn't pass Tracy's test yet? Would be kinda silly to have to redo all the orders, no?

I'm ok with putting up rusty to Supervisor, but he's being pretty demanding about it.......
Have to agree with Bron. Anyone willing to help or know basic math can be a Park mart Cashier. Or seeing that some people are already doing that, why don't approve them?

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 09-05-2008, 03:24 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

In that instant, anyone could approve Pokemart orders. For now, since the Park is just starting, let's keep it to a select amount of people, specifically Mods and Officials, Bron and Tiana, and perhaps a couple more.

I'll get back to you on the honey later.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 09-05-2008, 03:28 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33 View Post
In that instant, anyone could approve Pokemart orders. For now, since the Park is just starting, let's keep it to a select amount of people, specifically Mods and Officials, Bron and Tiana, and perhaps a couple more.

~Jack~
I was just agreeing with Bron on something, didn't entirely say go with it. Meh, I got nothing more to say. I'll just waste more time and effort of mine.

Last edited by Trainer17; 09-05-2008 at 04:49 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:47 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Jack I meant that for now, it really shouldn't be a problem that those on the waiting list for Tracy's test do orders. They all could potentially end up passing, and they've been doing such a good jon on the orders, I really don't think it's too much of a problem to let those on the waiting list continue doing Mart orders, no? It's just math right? What's the harm?

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-05-2008 at 04:30 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33 View Post

~Jack~
Quote:
Jack I meant that for now, it really shouldn't be a problem that those on the waiting list for Tracy's test do orders. They all could potentially end up passing, and they've been doing such a good jon on the orders, I really don't think it's too much of a problem to let those on the waiting list continue doing Mart orders, no? It's just math right? What's the harm?
I am allowed to accept Park Mart orders, correct?
Old 09-06-2008, 12:48 AM
bronislav84 Offline

You need both mine and the URPG mods approvals before you can be a Supervisor, so nope, sorry rusty.

People on the Ranger list can't do it either 'cause they need to pass Tracy's test. So its just Tiana and I and whoever already does Pokemart orders.

I'll be back later tonight to write full plot and more rules, y'all. Finally went to Macy's with mom and I ache all over.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:27 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
You need both mine and the URPG mods approvals before you can be a Supervisor, so nope, sorry rusty.

People on the Ranger list can't do it either 'cause they need to pass Tracy's test. So its just Tiana and I and whoever already does Pokemart orders.

I'll be back later tonight to write full plot and more rules, y'all. Finally went to Macy's with mom and I ache all over.
Thought you said I was an automatic pass.

I am really confused at the moment.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:22 AM
bronislav84 Offline

What I said is that you have my approval easy. I don't remember mind controlling the mods to approve you, or the other Rangers passing Tracy's test like Harry and Jack said they should first. Kay?

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-06-2008 at 07:24 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Just wanted to highlight something here, Bron said I have my freedom of speech, that's why I'm even posting here in the first place.

If anyone of you guys are working on a certain Idea/such for the National Park, please ask Harry/Bron and make sure that no one else is working on them. So that you know that you're the only one who have thought of the Idea entirely, and no raffles such as "Dude, you stole my idea!" or "Damn it! That was my idea!" or anything along those lines occurs.
Not only would it wastes your effort and time, but it can really upset the other if they had worked on it before you had. I hope you guys understand. Thanks.

Last edited by Trainer17; 09-06-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:18 PM
bronislav84 Offline

But Sam, what that means is, we entertain ideas from everybody, and anybody who has a similar idea as somebody else is allowed to present it for review anyway.