Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: The Galaxy Key; Chapter THREE posted!

Thanks! But have you read all three chapters or just the first?

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 09-25-2008, 01:18 PM
SaixPuppy Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: The Galaxy Key; Chapter ONE posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Ralts View Post
D'aww. Here that, you guys? You've inspired a human Sonic in evil ways!

*facepaw*
*facepaw*
*facemagnet*
nice story.it had voice and other great stuff.u wrote this like an author who sells millions of books!
Old 09-25-2008, 01:19 PM
SaixPuppy Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Ralts View Post
Thanks! But have you read all three chapters or just the first?
nope not yet but this was great!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:02 PM
Giratina Offline

D'aww, thanks.

But keep in mind that the next chapter will probably be posted on Saturday, not tonight, because my week was insane.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 09-27-2008, 10:35 AM
Giratina Offline

BEGIN Chapter Four
Rendezvous'd

Finally, after what seemed to be hours of trudging through deep snow, the three adventurers – for the Pokemon had been returned to their Balls – finally stopped in front of the opening in the trees known as the entrance to the Acuity Lakefront. Caro stared at the entrance for a while, then shrugged and barged right in. Kris shook her head and followed, tailed finally by Cyrus, who didn’t seem to be cold at all.

You really couldn’t see it in the dark corner of the cavern, but Uxie felt like he was just about at his bursting point from silent laughter. He clammed up immediately when the crash of a Gyarados splashing into the water blasted from outside, echoing all around the cavern and really, really hurting Uxie’s ears.

He bit his lip, trying to keep silent from the excitement and loud booming splash. Eventually, the splashing and flailing stopped, the stifled sound of something landing on the snow-covered rocks, and trudging through the thick white mass of snow.

The three were coming.

Kris, Caro, and Cyrus had made it to the center of the landmass, where an opening in the rocks loomed above them. “And here we have it,” said Caro sarcastically, “an old cave. Now what did you need to do here again?” He turned to Cyrus with a cocked eyebrow. Cyrus gave no response, but walked into the darkened rock cavern anyway.

A few minutes pass. And then a few more. Silence.

Unless Uxie wasn’t here, there should have been some reaction by now. Right?

“There’s nothing here! Let’s go.” Caro impatiently commented as he turned to leave. Kris shot one last look at the cave and turned to depart, but stopped when she noticed Cyrus wasn’t following. “Why are you still here?” She asked. “It’s deserted. Whatever you were looking for isn’t here.”

Cyrus stood there for a few more minutes, and finally accepted the fact that the cave really was deserted. As he turned to leave, though, a few flickers of light swirled around one point in the center of a large puddle, hovering a few feet above it for a few seconds, before materializing with a little whoosh.

“Hello again.” Uxie smiled warmly. “Been a while. Ten years, in fact. Exactly ten as of yesterday. Did you know that?” Uxie crossed his arms. Cyrus, Kris, and Caro stopped in their tracks and turned around, the latter two with surprised expressions on their faces.

“U-Uxie?” Kris took a step back. “Uxie.” Cyrus confirmed. “What do you want?” He turned to the floating blue-and-yellow blob that was the Knowledge Pokemon.

“Nothing much, actually. I just came to check in on you to make sure that you don’t get in to any more...trouble.” He hovered up to get face-to-face with the tall human male, and poked him squarely in the middle of his forehead, smiling. Cyrus was unfazed.

“What do you want?” He asked again. “I already told you, dimwit.” Uxie said with a laugh. Cyrus really didn’t appreciate being called a dimwit, but he didn’t show it – and even if he had, Uxie wouldn’t have stopped anyway.

“I’m just here to check on you. Oh yeah, and keep an eye out for Mesprit. She’s gotten pretty riled up since...you two last met.” Uxie cocked an eyebrow, and Caro did the same. “You met Mesprit? And Uxie? And what about Azelf?” He asked.

“All three of them, yes.” Cyrus nodded. “Just...not in the way you expect. Anyway, it looks like we’re done here.” As Uxie seemed to have no objection, he glanced around the dark cave once more, and then turned around. He walked right past his friends, beckoning for them to follow.

“Oh yeah.” Caro nodded, remembering the story Cyrus had spilled earlier on, in Snowpoint.

“I’ll remember that. You two, we need to get through Mt. Coronet.” Stepping out of the cave, a Gyarados roared. A few swishing noises, and silence descended once again over the freezing lake.

“Wait a second.” Kris pointed out, once they had landed back on the snow-covered mainland. “Why should we need to go through some big mountain if we can just use your Gyarados?” Cyrus blinked. He had forgotten for a moment that there were different laws of Water Pokemon mobility in Treasure Town.

“No.” He replied. “Where we are, Water Pokemon do not have the ability to go much farther than a few inches off the ground. We do, however, have Honchkrow, since the little escapade it threw happened in some Medicham’s prank.” To prove his point, he jammed one hand into his pocket and pulled out a red-and-white sphere.

Caro and Kris both cringed. They weren’t yet completely used to the concept of storing Pokemon in those...things, but they would just have to deal with it. Oh well.

Cyrus tossed the ball into the air, and a Honchkrow looked back at him, chirping happily. For, time was distorted in these Pokeballs, so the Pokemon inside learned to not trust their sense of time while in the Arceus-forsaken things.

“’Ello there! What’s up with you? Been a while, hasn’t it?” Cyrus just now remembered how much his Honchkrow seemed to talk, and made a silent oath to never attempt conversation with it again. “Yes, it has. Fly along Mt. Coronet with the three of us – if you can’t handle three, we’ll get some Golbats – and head for Eterna City.”

Honchkrow, needless to say, was stunned. As far as he knew, humans couldn’t understand what he said. “How did you...when did you...how d’you understand me?” Cyrus blinked. “Time goes faster outside a Ball. Now, can you carry one adult and two teenagers?” Honchkrow wasn’t satisfied with his owner’s answer, but the large bird Pokemon let it slide anyway. “Oh, no way. You would need Golbats for that, sorry!”

“Can’t be helped. To the nearest Golbat nest, then.” Kris shrugged, and turned to face the large mountain. “Finding a Golbat shouldn’t be that hard, right?”

“More common than a Magikarp dealer.” Cyrus started towards a large opening in the wall and poked his head in. Honchkrow did the same. “Yep! There’s millions of the things. I’ll leave the rest to you two, mmkay?” Honchkrow turned to Caro and Kris. “They’re your Golbats, after all.”

Cyrus tossed some Great Balls over his shoulder. Caro and Kris caught them, still a bit surprised. “Attack the Pokemon until it obtains a red Aura emanating around it, and when that happens, toss the Pokeball and hope for the best.” Cyrus stood to the right of the gap in the rocks to give the two teenage children access to the cave.

“Look! Red aura! Like Helio said – these guys must have been recovering from an attack by another...what are Golbats in again? Colonies? Eh, what the heck. Catch one!” Kris chirped.

“All right!” Caro laughed. He tossed a Great Ball into the mob of glowing red light. Kris did the same. A few screeches and thunk noises later, two red spheres fell to the floor of the cave, shaking at first. Slowly but surely, they stopped quivering and lay there, solitary.

And then they abruptly flew into their owners’ faces with all swiftness. “OW!” Caro shouted.

“Maybe we should send them out.” Kris shrugged, still massaging her head from a metal ball hitting her square in the forehead, much as Uxie’s tiny fist had done a little while before. “Yeah, I guess we should.” Caro whimpered, doing the same thing. With the hand they were not currently using for massaging their heads, the two teenagers flung the balls into the air...

(vpp da)
Old 09-28-2008, 01:22 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: The Galaxy Key; Chapter FOUR posted!

Just read the chapter. I was a little confused by one part. I'm afraid it just seemed jumbled up to me.

Quote:
“I’m just here to check on you. Oh yeah, and keep an eye out for Mesprit. She’s gotten pretty riled up since...you two last met.” Uxie cocked an eyebrow, and Caro did the same. “You met Mesprit? And Uxie? And what about Azelf?” He asked.

“All three of them, yes.” Cyrus nodded. “Just...not in the way you expect. Anyway, it looks like we’re done here.” As Uxie seemed to have no objection, he glanced around the dark cave once more, and then turned around. He walked right past his friends, beckoning for them to follow.

“Oh yeah.” Caro nodded, remembering the story Cyrus had spilled earlier on, in Snowpoint.

“I’ll remember that. You two, we need to get through Mt. Coronet.” Stepping out of the cave, a Gyarados roared. A few swishing noises, and silence descended once again over the freezing lake.

Other than that, you've still got a good plot going. Uxie's reaction to Cyrus was unexpected. So was his comment about Mesprit.
I'm still following. ^^
Old 09-28-2008, 02:55 AM
Giratina Offline

Thank you, miz K.

Can I call you K, just so I don't het mixed up with...Persian?

D:

Also, for some reason, Uxie turned out to be a little bit like Willy Wonka. xD

Uxie: D:

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 09-28-2008 at 03:00 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:14 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Thank you, miz K.

Can I call you K, just so I don't het mixed up with...Persian?

D:

Also, for some reason, Uxie turned out to be a little bit like Willy Wonka. xD

Uxie: D:
K is fine. ^^ There are a few people who call me that.
And now that you mention it, Uxie does seem a little like Mr. Wonka. oO
Old 09-28-2008, 03:17 AM
Giratina Offline

*fake Uxie voice* Hello thar. It's been a while since we've seen each other last. Ten years. Exactly ten years, as of yesterday. Did you know that? :D

Maybe it's because they've been showing the newer Willy Wonka movie a million times a day? x.x

(vpp da)
Old 10-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Giratina Offline

And now, we switch over to a vital part of the story that takes place in a very different setting...

BEGIN Chapter Five;
Above The Ruin

High, high above the cold region of Sinnoh, there stood a staircase composed of fragments of light. Said staircase can only be found by playing a specific tune on a specific instrument at the top of Mt. Coronet, otherwise known as the Spear Pillar.

Should a human ascend up this staircase (which they could not, for it was composed of fragments of light, which humans cannot physically climb) he would be greeted with a large tunnel, shimmering with ridiculously bright crystals poking out of the rock in just about every direction imaginable.

Should a human walk down this tunnel (which they could not, for the light would surely blind them, even if they closed their eyes; a Pokemon could endure it as judged by the creators of the tunnel) they would be greeted with extremely big, bright white marble doors.

Should the human open the doors (which they could not, for the doors were incredibly heavy) they would behold a truly amazing sight.

The Spear Pillar as it was before it was cracked, broken and destroyed (both by time and… something else). It came complete with columns of shimmering crystal, a floor of brilliant rock with a path down the middle that was smooth and shiny and cold as ice. Located behind the end of the path was a cave inserted into the rock.

Should one walk through this cave, once again brightly lit by crystals, they would find a Pokemon researcher’s dream; a huge room filled to the brim with Legends.

Of course, the Legendaries had put all of these human-stopping traps in place to stop them from trespassing and consequently saving them from the possibility of having their minds wiped at the absolute least. It’s standard safety precautions, really.

At the back wall of this enormous, shimmering, brilliant room, sitting on a huge white pillar-thing, there was the Origin.

The Origin was a luminous white creature that resembled a Rapidash ever so slightly in terms of anatomy – four long, powerful legs, a fairly long neck, and a somewhat similar body shape. But the similarities stop there, as it was quite clear that this was no Rapidash – it’s head, instead of having a long muzzle, had what looked like some sort of horned helmet. There was a long, billowing flap of skin near the back that was connected to this helmet. Said helmet had an area around the face which seemed to be cut out, with a black area where the green eyes glowed ominously. It was then closed again and merged with the rest of the body, also a luminous white.

Instead of hooves, it had yellow arrow-shaped patterns coming up from its pointed feet. There were what seemed to be yellow rings protruding from behind it, though on a side view you would see that the yellow rings were actually another part of the body. White, wispy things flowed from the back of its head and around its hoof area.

This was the Origin. Arceus.

There were countless other brilliant forms in this big white room, though to describe them all could fill an impressively-sized volume by itself. So the Legendaries will be referred to by name. By reading this far, it will be assumed you know your Legendaries.

The room was abuzz with talk. Darkrai and Cresselia were arguing about who had rightful control of the night, and the moon by extension. Zapdos and Raikou were trying to explain to Mew the finer points of thunder-roasted Farfetch’d, Pidgey, Spearow, and just about every other non-Legend bird meat, but the vegetarian Mew wasn’t buying it. In fact, she looked absolutely horrified at the thought of eating another Pokemon.

Azelf was glancing around, wondering where his sister went.

“Hey, Uxie,” he mumbled to the creature floating beside him, failing to notice the fact that he was currently in a debate with Lugia about… something. They were speaking so quickly that nobody but themselves could tell what was coming out of their mouths. “Have you seen Mesprit around?”

“No,” Uxie replied. “She’s been extremely secretive about her activities for a while now. Besides, there is always someone missing… like Palkia and Giratina. And, of course, Mesprit.”

Groudon and Kyogre was cracking jokes about Teams Magma and Aqua, and Rayquaza soon got in on the fun with a rather amusing comment about the leader’s weak Pokemon. (They really were very weak.) Regice was laughing as well, and soon joined in with his own jokes.

Shaymin and Manaphy were arguing about Cyrus’ Crobat. Manaphy was saying that since Crobat evolves by friendship, it was kind of impossible for Cyrus to have it evolve. Shaymin was trying to explain that Cyrus didn’t necessarily have to love Crobat back, but the small blue Legendary didn’t get it and soon gave up on the conversation.

Everyone was having a fairly good time, and nobody expected to have someone blast angrily into the room.

But that’s just the way things work.

Suddenly, the huge marble doors slammed open. Mesprit was standing there, baby-blue paw extended, gritting her teeth, yellow eyes filled with rage.

“That answers your question, Azelf,” Uxie said flatly.

“How could you?” She spat at everyone in the room, looking around, eyes shooting daggers and laser beams.

“I cannot say I know what you’re talking about.” Uxie said calmly, glancing at his sister, eyes half-open.

“What I’m talking about? WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT?” Mesprit practically shouted. “YOU let him pass! You had a little chat and let him pass! YOU LET HIM! Yeah, you know who I’m talking about! YES! The useless Magikarp with the Links! YEAH, HIM! Mister what’s-his-planet!”

“Cyrus.” Uxie pointed out calmly.

“YEAH! HIM!” Mesprit roared.

Articuno turned to Mesprit, wings ruffled angrily.

“Be silent, for Arceus’ sake.” Articuno growled. You would imagine Arceus would take offense to this, but he did not take any at all and allowed the others to use the term. “You know what happened. We presented him with his punishment, he survived it, and he’s going to face the consequences. The man is no more malicious than a newborn Riolu.”

‘Oh, lovely.’ Uxie thought. ‘She finally snapped.’

Mesprit snorted angrily. “Oh, yeah. That vacation? We should have gone with Darkrai’s suggestion!”

“Well, finally.” Darkrai rolled his eyes, one of which were covered by the white wisp protruding from his black head. “See, Arceus? Both Mesprit and I think he should have been destroyed. It would have been so much less complicated that way!” He put his arms behind his head, and leaned back in the chair-like structure he was sitting on, wispy shadows at the bottom of his body turning into Blaziken-like black legs with shadows swirling around near the bottom.

“No, it would not.” Suicune blinked, and when his eyes opened again, they were glowing white. He spoke in a very deep voice unlike his own. For, you see, Arceus did not speak; he roared, he growled, he snorted, but he did not speak. He would manipulate one of the other Legendaries (or sometimes one of his Arcanine troopers who followed him around; they are ‘legendary’ after all!) and speak that way. That’s just one of the things Arceus does; nobody questions it and it poses no problems, so nobody really cares.

“For if we had destroyed him as you suggested, he would have been reborn, in a form with the potential to be much, much worse, if such a thing was possible for a human.” Suicune spoke in the deep voice, and when he blinked again, his eyes were back to their regular luminance. Arceus turned his head and fixed the emerald-green glare on Mesprit, who wasn’t taking any of it.

“Ha!” Mesprit spat, now overflowing with rage. “Well, you know, if you all are going to just ignore this...this...this TRAITOR’s actions-“ She pointed a finger at Uxie, who raised an eye a bit higher with a “hm?” - “Well, then, Darkrai and I will stop him and his Pokemon underlings ourselves.” She began to hover back out of the room, tails lashing angrily, and then noticed Darkrai was not following. “DARKRAI! You’re supposed to be coming with ME! THIS WAY!” She pointed out of the open doors and out into the corridor.

Darkrai shook his head and got up from his Slouch of Villainy. “Nuh-uh, miss. No can do.” He began to walk towards Mesprit, who was seriously ticked and very dangerous by this point, “Sure, I want the stupid guy gone, but I’m not going to go against the most powerful forces known to anything at all to do so. You’re on your own this time. Bye, now. Don’t come again.”

He curled his hand into a fist and sent the small creature flying a good five feet into the luminous corridor, stopped from going farther only by making full contact with a particularly large crystal. (This caused her to get a pretty bad gash in her back, which then started to bleed).

And with a flick of his finger, the door pulsed with dark energy and slammed in Mesprit’s misshapen face.

“YOU WILL...YOU WILL ALL...” Mesprit got up, shaking violently. She attempted to attack the door and get it open, but the ridiculously heavy door would not be budged (especially seeing as Mesprit was about to faint).

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” With a final slam and kick on the door, Mesprit was gone; off in a blind rage to do whatever she could to stop Link-man (sword not included) in his tracks. Her twisted face of rage was soon replaced by a maniacal grin as she shot down the corridor, weaving out of the way of the crystals, around the stairs, and down to the Spear Pillar as it is right now, cracked pillars and all. Mesprit’s blood was flying everywhere in her frantic race down to the mainworld of Sinnoh.

She then slowed herself and started floating over to a hollow pillar. She descended into the glorified tube, head-first. At the bottom, light was pouring in from Mesprit’s luminescent jewel on her forehead. Glancing around for a second, she finally found what she was looking for. Reaching down, Mesprit clutched her prize and returned to the surface. She looked around one last time, shook her head sadly, and then lurched into motion again.

She flew out of the pillar, down Mt. Coronet, and off to the tiny Town of Twinleaf, clutching pieces of a broken, blood red chain for dear life. And yep, blood was still flying out of her wound.

One certain piece of this chain fell out of her grasp without her noticing in her blind rage, and flew down into a crumbled ruin around the Eterna City area.

“You three,” A glow-eyed Regigigas said as he pointed at a trio of Arcanine, “clean up the bloody mess Mesprit made.” The Arcanine nodded eagerly, and stared at the space in front of them. Various cleaning supplies were conjured into being a few moments later. The Arcanines snatched them and set to work cleaning.

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 02-24-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:46 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: The Galaxy Key; Chapter FIVE posted!

Wow, who would have thought that the being of emotion would be so...emotional? ^^'
Wonder what she's gonna do with the chain links.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Giratina Offline

Well, she is the being of emotion.

I've made it my little mission to tweak the three to such an extreme you can't guess who they are until they're introduced...or something like that.

(vpp da)
Old 10-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I now know someone whom matches my personality, this guy clickeh
Old 10-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Giratina Offline

Oooooooo-kaaaaaaay...

Um, good for you?

(vpp da)
Old 10-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

yes, good for me. RAWR! *starts trying to bite Helio's magnet*

Radarr: *roll eyes*

Stork: Thats unsanitary