Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Metal Coat; Never-Turn-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Cool! Mesprit really is insane XD I'm a little confused by the two Giratina's though...0o
[UXIE] It was bound to happen eventually.

[author!GIRATINA] Origin Giratina and NTB (Another Form) Giratina are separate sides of the same creature, and so have different bodies. :3

Or at least that was my explanation before I read Platinum's storyline, and I'm sticking with it.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 01-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Metal Coat; ...and that is the end.

Aftermath of the Aftermath
Epilogue

A lone figure stood on one of the numerous beaches around Sunyshore City, leaning against a cliff face. Anyone who noticed the sunset reflecting off of him would probably recoil immediately. Everyone knew who he was, and nobody liked it.

His hair was short, steel-blue, and in thick hairspikes. He was about as tall as an Arcanine (six feet), and leaned against the rocky cliff with his arms crossed. His face betrayed no emotion whatsoever. He was wearing black pants, and a gray jacket that mostly covered his white shirt. The sleeves on this jacket were black, and there were two gray stripes running around the jacket itself.

These stripes crossed over another pattern – it seemed to be the top half of a round-edged rectangle going around the back and sides of the jacket. A stylized image resembling the letter G was positioned on the jacket, near his left arm. A bigger version of it appeared on the jacket’s back. His face was narrow and pale, with protruding cheekbones. His gray, almost lifeless eyes stared ahead, not looking like they were doing anything.

Cyrus was, apparently, lost in thought. He was watching the sun set for no reason other than it was something to do.

It had been roughly two months since he’d left Treasure Town for the last time. Without meaning to, he often found mind wandering off to the Persian and Raichu he had first met a good ten years ago. Such is the effect after having experiences like that, I suppose.

That wasn’t like him – usually people he no longer knew faded out of his mind. The exception to this rule being his sister, and now Kris and Caro.

He was left thinking about this until the sound of talking reached his ears. Immediately, Cyrus became aware of the present universe (which he could live with at this point) again. Those voices sounded familiar.

As the voices got louder and eventually stopped, he glanced upwards.

A couple of teenage children were grinning at him from on top of the cliff. One of them was a boy, brown hair in a short ponytail, the other a girl with longer, blonde hair. They got up and scrambled down a natural ramp a little ways away, going as quickly as they could on the rocky surface without getting seriously hurt.

“Oi! Helio!” Caro shouted as they scrambled down the beach, eventually skidding to a halt in front of him. “We missed you. A lot.”

“And being in Treasure Town was a pain anyway.” Kris frowned. “Everyone kept commenting about where we were and where that old Alakazam in the corner of town went.”

“We told them he transported himself to a different universe to follow under a lunatic Mesprit,” Caro laughed. “They didn’t believe us. So we came here.”

“And how did you do that?” Cyrus asked.

“Somehow the Legendaries knew we didn’t really want to be in Treasure Town anymore and they sent another Arcanine.” Kris replied.

+++++++++++++++++++

A lone pink and blue figure observed the reunion from the Celestial Screening Room. When the girl spoke, Mesprit smiled – a genuine, real, happy smile – and wrapped her tails about her, letting the ‘film’ continue as stars continued to sparkle on the dark walls.

+++++++++++++++++++

Twenty minutes later, the most absurd traveling group in the history of serious fanfiction were all sitting on the cliff face on which Caro and Kris were perched earlier.

“Well, that was fun.” Kris sighed. “I can’t wait until Giratina snaps.”

Caro shook his head. “You, my dear Kristopher, have some serious issues.”

Caro and Kris started laughing. They continued for the next few minutes to do just that, laugh, until they both paused for breath. While they did, they heard a soft snort.

The two children fell silent immediately. Kris turned to Cyrus, who was sitting next to her. She smiled wryly at the older man; her expression had 'You're busted!' written all over it. Crossing her arms, Kris gave the impression that she had just won a bet.

“You really shouldn’t stare at people like that,” Cyrus said in his own special little monotone. “It is considered extremely rude in most cultures.”

And all three of them started laughing all over again.

Metal Coat; END

... And oh look! Cyrus quoted Willy Wonka too! :3

[CYRUS] ...

At least it's over now.

In an, er, completely unrelated story, this is my 900th post.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 04-18-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:03 AM
DarkraiRaider Offline

Default Re: Metal Coat; ...is COMPLETE!

This is really good! KEEP WRITING!
Old 03-20-2009, 12:22 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

...Mesprit is confusing @.@

Good story! I hope there is a second one, Giratina. It deserves it ;D

Sorry I didn't post earlier-I never even noticed you finished it up. I also didn't realize you posted it two months ago >.< Where the heck have I been?!?
Old 03-20-2009, 05:48 PM
Giratina Offline

DR: I've already finished.

Grassy: BAD KITTY! [whacks] Haha, I kid. Anyway, no. There probably won't be a sequel to Metal Coat; I don't know why, but sequels really bug me for some reason. It's like the character has already had one full-blown, dramatic adventure, and now you have to pull them into another one? Nyeh, it's not my thing.

But I am working on another fanfic. ;D

And yep, Mesprit is pretty confusing. But seeing as the epilogue was set a good two months after SPI2 (the Spear Pillar Incident #2) and esprit is the goddess of emotion, I think she's calmed down.

(vpp da)
Old 03-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

*Whacked* 0o

Ah, too bad. I can't help but create sequels-the characters are too good to waste. Still, I can't wait to see the next story? Any hints?

Good point on Mesprit, though. Although I think she's bypolar >.>
Old 03-20-2009, 10:25 PM
DarkraiRaider Offline

I mean as in more stories.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Giratina Offline

Well, there's probably going to be some cameos in future stories. You're right, this bunch of pyschos are too good to throw away. xD It just feels strange to me to write another story with another crazy plot when you've already done it. I have strange feelings, don't I? x3 And yes, Mesprit is very prone to mood swings, seeing as she's the goddess of Emotion and all that blah...

Okay, okay, hint: It's going to be in the PMDverse, and there will be an Aerodactyl and an electric guitar in it.

DR: Well of course! ;D

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 03-21-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:35 PM
DarkraiRaider Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by giratina View Post
dr: Well of course! ;d
yes!
Old 03-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

DarkraiRider, four word rule!

And, wow 0o That story is going to be awesome, Giratina, because at this moment I'm thinking of a wannabe rockstar Aerodactyl attacking people with an electric guitar 0o Lol.

"Feel the thunder!" XD
Old 03-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Giratina Offline

Nope, the Aerodactyl probably won't be attacking people with the electric guitar and would probably fly the other way very, very fast should someone suggest he try the profession.

(vpp da)