Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Mithstar Offline

Default Re: Pokémon, Land & Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poké-Flem View Post
Thnx :) With more fans, it's cooler to write on, if ya know what I mean? To get some opinions, predictions on what's going to happen, etc.

I actually made the story so that it left a lot of questions.

What's with Oak, Eevee and Pavison? What's it all about?
What Pokémon did Garret leave behind, and what's wrong with it?
Why did a lot of weird stuff lie in Jimmy's basement? And what was that white rock?
What's with Koga and Giovanni? What's their conflict?
What truely happened to Jimmy's dad? Is he dead?
Among others.

New questions will constantly come up, while older questions is answered. Those who keep on reading will be surprised a lot of times, especially when Jimmy arrives in Saffron City. Unlike the Pokémon anime, this whole story was planned before I started writing, and it got a ending :)

All the stuff that happened up to now is all a part of Saga 1, and there are 4 Sagas.
I really like how you keep on creating questions. It really keeps the reader fascinated and wondering what will happen next. Oh, and the pokémon in the pokéball. It has to be a Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan!
"I know about people who talk about suffering for the common good. It's never bloody them! When you hear a man shouting "Forward, brave comrades!" you'll see he's the one behind the bloody big rock and wearing the only really arrow-proof helmet!"
- Terry Pratchett, "Interesting Times"
Old 10-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithstar View Post
I really like how you keep on creating questions. It really keeps the reader fascinated and wondering what will happen next. Oh, and the pokémon in the pokéball. It has to be a Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan!
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't
I'll upload the chapter now and let it speak for itself!
Old 10-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

CHAPTER 13: Left Behind
Jimmy opened the Pokeball, and a Tyrogue was released. “Wow! I thought Tyrogues only lived in Johto!” Jimmy shouted in surprise. The Tyrogue looked depressed, and got a deep scar over the left eye, obviously being blind there. “I’m sorry, but Garret left you behind” Jimmy said, feeling bad for Tyrogue. Tyrogue was silent for two seconds, and then, it started crying very loud. “Why whine? He wasn’t worth it in the first place if he left you like that!” Jimmy said.

Suddenly, Tyrogue stopped crying, and looked at Jimmy. BOOM! It punched Jimmy in the head with surprising power for its size, sending him 2 meters backwards! He landed on his back on the ground, some people looking. Jimmy stood up, went over to Tyrogue, and grabbed its shoulder. “Do that once more, and I’ll fock you up! I tried being friendly, and…” he was interrupted, as Tyrogue grabbed his arm, swung him above its head, and slammed him into the ground. He landed hard. “THAT HURT, YOU IDIOT!” Jimmy yelled. But Tyrogue ignored him, and started crying on the ground.

“Listen, I can be your new trainer” Jimmy said. With that, Tyrogue turned its attention against Jimmy in a battle pose. “So, you want to battle about this? That’s fine!” Jimmy said. “Eevee, take this guy out!” Jimmy yelled, and Eevee ran towards Tyrogue. But something was different about Eevee… It was at least twice as fast as it was in its battle against Nidoran! Eevee got close to Tyrogue very quickly. Tyrogue punched, and in the blink of an eye, Eevee was behind Tyrogue! It tackled Tyrogue in the back, and he fell forward. However, he landed on his hands, set of, and kicked Eevee with the back of his legs. He hit pretty hard, and Eevee should be down now… But no! Eevee took the hit, putted some distance between them, and was ready to fight on!

“W-why is Eevee this fast… And that hit should have been more than Eevee can take!” Jimmy thought to himself. “Eevee, I don’t know why, but you got the speed advantage. Run him tired, and attack any opening he might make!” Jimmy said. He didn’t know why Eevee was this fast and durable, but right now, everything that mattered was to win this battle.

Eevee tried searching for openings, but Tyrogue read its attack pattern, and BOOM! A well-placed elbow into Eevee’s face! In pain, Eevee quickly took some distance. “It’s quick at getting used to its opponent… Why would Garret leave behind such skilled a fighter? Eevee, Sand Attack! As long as it can see, it’s impossible to land an attack!” Jimmy yelled. Eevee quickly made a backwards body-flip, with its tail hurling sand into Tyrogue’s face.

Tyogue quickly protected its face. “Now, QUICK ATTACK!” Jimmy yelled, and in the blink of an eye, Eevee slammed into Tyrogue’s body, making him fall on his back! “Eevee, finish him up with a Body Slam!” Jimmy yelled. Eevee jumped into the air, and slammed its shoulder down on Tyrogue’s defenseless chest. Eevee jumped off Tyrogue, and it started to breath heavy. “Sh1t! Eevee, something’s wrong with Tyroque!” Jimmy said.

Suddenly, Tyrogue’s body started glowing…

Last edited by Poké-Flem; 10-22-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:08 PM
ElectrikeLover1996 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to ElectrikeLover1996

aWESOME CHAPTER!

Quote:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
~Buddha~
Old 10-23-2008, 04:13 AM
Mithstar Offline

Mmm, that rare candy really came in handy. Awesome battle, your best one up to date. And what is happening to Tyrogue's body? Is he evolving? Can't wait for the next chapter.
"I know about people who talk about suffering for the common good. It's never bloody them! When you hear a man shouting "Forward, brave comrades!" you'll see he's the one behind the bloody big rock and wearing the only really arrow-proof helmet!"
Old 10-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Mmm, that rare candy really came in handy. Awesome battle, your best one up to date. And what is happening to Tyrogue's body? Is he evolving? Can't wait for the next chapter.
I will upload the chapter now :)

Some might speculate: why do I insist on creating so many situations that quickly will make Jimmy a powerful trainer? Protein, Rare Candy, (and a MAJOR power-up to come in Pewter), etc... Because there are 4 arcs, and already in the end of the second arc, Jimmy will have to be one of the most powerful trainers in the world in order for the plot to proceed properly. Of course, I won't make his power-ups feel rushed. I'll try to make them feel natural, like they were destined to come.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:32 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

CHAPTER 14: Evolution vs. Evolution
When the body stopped glowing, the Tyrogue had evolved into a Hitmonlee. Suddenly, this battle didn’t look too good! “It… Evolved… Why would Garret leave behind this Pokémon? And how the fock am I supposed to win now?” Jimmy thought to himself.

“Eevee, try to tackle it!” Jimmy yelled. Eevee jumped towards Hitmonlee’s body, but a simple karate chop smacked it to the ground. “Damn… Eevee, return to your Pokeball!” Jimmy said and called Eevee back. “Now, Nidoran!” Jimmy said, and released Nidoran. “Poison Sting!” Jimmy yelled, but Nidoran merely growled at him for yelling at it. “You’re still angry? I GAVE YOU CANDY!” Jimmy yelled in frustration. Nidoran just ignored him. BOOM! Hitmonlee kicked Nidoran with very high power, sending it flying. “DAMN! Now, Nidoran is down for good…!” Jimmy thought, considering how hard that kick was. Nidoran lied on the ground without moving… Was it dead? “Sh1t! Hitmonlee, stop the battle!” Jimmy yelled, and Hitmonlee did not attack Nidoran.

Both Hitmonlee and Jimmy walked up close to Nidoran to see if it was alright. BOOM! All of a sudden, it jumped horn-first into Hitmonlee’s stomach and sprayed poison into Hitmonlee’s blood! Its speed and power had also increased, and it seemed to both be stronger, faster and more durable than Eevee! “I don’t know why you guys are suddenly this powerful, but it rocks! Now, take him down!” Jimmy yelled, but Nidoran didn’t listen… In fact, it had that evolution glow around its body, just like Tyrogue had before it evolved into Hitmonlee!

Where Nidoran stood, a Nidorino now stood. “Evolution vs. Evolution… This is perfect! Nidorino, take him!” Jimmy yelled. Instead, Nidorino turned around and tackled Jimmy’s legs, resulting in him smashing his elbow into the ground. “Aww, fock! Whaddya got against me!?” Jimmy yelled. Then, Nidorino turned its attention back at Hitmonlee.

Nidorino ran towards Hitmonlee, and Hitmonlee tried a straight kick. But the poison started bothering Hitmonlee, making Hitmonlee unable to keep his kick up. Then, Nidorino’s horn connected with Hitmonlee’s body, pushing him backwards. Nidorino then tried with another tackle, but Hitmonlee grabbed its horn. Hitmonlee flipped Nidorino above his head, and slammed its body into the ground (similar to how Tyrogue did it to Jimmy). Nidorino lied on its back on the ground, and Hitmonlee placed a heel-kick in Nidorino’s stomach. Nidorino yelled in pain.

“Nidorino, come back” Jimmy said, calling Nidorino back into its Pokeball. Hitmonlee was hurt and poisoned, but it stood like it was victorious. “Even when using both of my Pokémon, I couldn’t beat you… But Nidorino poisoned you. This battle isn’t over!” Jimmy said, and entered his own fighting pose, similar to that of a boxer.

Even if hurt and poisoned, would Jimmy really fight against Hitmonlee?
Old 10-26-2008, 09:24 AM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

CHAPTER 15: Tomorrow… The Viridian Forest!
Jimmy ran towards Hitmonlee with his fist raised. Hitmonlee was ready to kick his living daylights out, but the poison stunned him. Jimmy punched Hitmonlee directly in the face, getting a punch right back at himself. Jimmy took some distance from Hitmonlee. “Damn… Its body is built in a too durable way for normal humans to do serious damage… Maybe this was a bad idea…” Jimmy thought to himself.

But now, he noticed something. Hitmonlee was bleeding! On its stomach, there was a hole from Nidoran’s tackling! Jimmy ran towards Hitmonlee, dodged a kick, and placed his hardest punch to date on Hitmonlee’s open wound, resulting in Hitmonlee screaming in pain. Hitmonlee tried to kick him in anger, and he just barely got out of reach. “Now, it’s time for my last attack” Jimmy said, with a Pokeball in his hand. He threw it at Hitmonlee, intending to end to battle by capture, but Hitmonlee merely kicked the ball right back at Jimmy’s face. “Damn…!” Jimmy said. The ball connected with big force. “My fockin’ nose… How… Wait a minute!” Jimmy thought, as he saw Hitmonlee slowly walk towards him, ready to finish him up. He forgot that it was blind on its left eye! An attack from that direction would be more than Hitmonlee could defend against!

Jimmy smiled, and grabbed the Pokeball that Hitmonlee kicked back at him. Then, he jumped in a straight-right direction, placing him at Hitmonlee’s left side! He threw the Pokeball, and Hitmonlee was captured. The Pokeball shook wildly. Was the battle over?
*ping*… The ball stood still on the ground. Hitmonlee was effectively captured. Jimmy smiled and picked up the ball. “Eevee… Nidorino… Hitmonlee… Quite a team for one who have yet to earn his first badge” Jimmy smiled. “Now, time for the Viridian Pokémon center… For the last time before I leave for Viridian Forest tomorrow!”

At the center, Joy was surprised at Jimmy’s Pokémon. “Earlier today, your team consisted of a level 4 Eevee and a level 5 Nidoran… Now, you got a level 14 Eevee, level 16 Nidorino and a level 20 Hitmonlee… I will heal all your Pokémon with ease, but do you want us to check why their level suddenly has increased this much?” Joy asked. “Yes, please do so” Jimmy answered. Jimmy sat in the waiting room and waited for an hour, and Joy returned to him with his 3 Pokeballs. “They’ve eaten a special material that we Joys like to call ‘Rare Candy’. It brings the Pokémon who eats it one step closer to level 100. Hitmonlee have not received any of that, and its power is a result of hard work.” Joy said. “I see… I did give them candy… Anyways, aren’t trainers allowed to sleep here in the center at night? I heard so” Jimmy asked. “Yes, anyone with a trainer license is allowed. Jimmy Armstrong, we’ve checked up on you, and you do got one. Please, follow Chansey. She will lead you to your room” Joy said.

Jimmy spent the night in the center. He fully trusted Eevee, so he let it out of its Pokeball. However, he weren’t very good friends with his Nidorino or Hitmonlee yet… “Before we reach Pewter City… I will make them trust me for sure!” Jimmy thought to himself, before we went to sleep…
Old 10-26-2008, 07:29 PM
DemonCharizard Offline

Yo, sup? I like your story, I think its great keep writing, its really good so far!
Old 10-27-2008, 08:41 AM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonCharizard View Post
Yo, sup? I like your story, I think its great keep writing, its really good so far!
Thnx, homie. I'm currently taking a break I think I'll upload a chapter today and another one tomorrow, but in a period, I will be slowed down.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Mithstar Offline

What a way to capture a pokémon! Scary!! :-)
Old 10-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
What a way to capture a pokémon! Scary!! :-)
Yeah, it should be a battle that, even with his power-ups, Jimmy should not be able to win alone. Hitmonlee is very powerful, but a skilled trainer can quickly figure out its weakness (a blind eye), and if that is used against Hitmonlee, he will have a hard time fighting properly. That's also why Garret left it: why have a Tyrogue who is blind on one eye? A ordinary Tyrogue got more potential. The reason why Tyrogue got the scar will also play a big role in season 3/4 where Jimmy finally battles Garret... And the story behind it will be revealed.

Keep in mind that whatever might seem random got its purpose which will be revealed later, even the smallest of things. There will even be more backstory to Oak's heart condition, as well as the way drugs like Protein works...
Old 10-31-2008, 01:58 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

CHAPTER 16: Rockets in the Forest
The next morning, Jimmy ate some breakfast at the center. Nidorino and Hitmonlee weren’t too fond of Jimmy yet, but they managed to keep their calm while eating. “Yo, listen up… I’m your trainer. I got no problem with you guys. Can’t you just accept me so that we can fight effectively as a team?” Jimmy asked them. Neither of them answered yet.

One hour later, Jimmy entered the big Viridian Forest. His first real adventure as a trainer would begin… He entered, and walked through the forest route for 10 minutes, no struggles coming up. In fact, it was pretty calm. Suddenly, Eevee jumped off Jimmy’s shoulder, and indicated that he should follow it. “What’s wrong, Eevee?” Jimmy said, and followed. After he had followed Eevee for one minute through some bushes, he saw some girl battling three men in black. She used a Eevee, they used a Koffing, Zubat and Rattata.

“Eevee, Quick Attack!” she yelled. “Koffing, Tackle!” one of the men yelled. Eevee and Koffing connected, and Eevee was the one taking the damage. “Zubat, Absorb!” another of the men said, and the Zubat quickly flied down and bit Eevee, who yelled in pain. “Jigglypuff!” the girl yelled and threw a Pokeball. Jigglypuff was released, and knocked the Zubat away from Eevee. “Enough of this! Catch the Eevee!” one of the men yelled. Another of them threw a Pokeball at the girls’ Eevee, capturing it. Koffing, Zubat and Rattata quickly defeated Jigglypuff in a combination of bites and tackles. “WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY EEVEE!?” the girl cried. “Scram. We got no more business with you” one of the men said. “GIVE IT BACK!” she yelled. “It’s Team Rocket you’re talking to, b1tch” one of them said.

“ENOUGH!” Jimmy yelled. No one noticed him until now. “Hey! That kid also got a Eevee!” one of the rockets said, pointing at Jimmy’s Eevee on the ground. “And I got more than that…” Jimmy said, releasing Hitmonlee and Nidorino. “We have to capture all Eevees… But this guy looks like more than our 3 ordinary Pokémon can take… GO, ARBOK!” their leader said, releasing an Arbok from a Pokeball. “You want to steal all Eevees? Heh…” Jimmy said.

“Watch your mouth, kid. This is no ordinary Arbok. Even when using all the 3 weaklings you got with you, you won’t be able to defeat it. It’s level 38!” their leader said. Hitmonlee and Nidorino suddenly turned mad. Weaklings? Hitmonlee, Jimmy’s most powerful Pokémon, jumped towards Arbok with a jump-kick. The kick barely hurt Arbok, who headbutted Hitmonlee to the ground. Arbok then opened its mouth, shooting small blue beams into Hitmonlee’s body. “Poison Sting… As powerful as it gets” the rocket leader said.

“HITMONLEE!” Jimmy yelled. “Too late… It will die soon” the rocket leader smiled. “Eevee, Nidorino, act quickly!” Jimmy yelled. Eevee ran towards Arbok, and even Nidorino knew that this was serious. But how would Jimmy hope to defeat a level 38 Arbok?
Old 10-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

CHAPTER 17: The Swarm
Arbok slapped Eevee away with its tail and bit Nidoriono, catching it into the air. With a surprise attack, Hitmonlee jumped up and kicked Arbok’s body with its sharp claws, making it release Nidorino. Arbok bit Hitmonlee’s arm, and in vain, he tried punching it away with its free hand. Eevee tried biting Arbok’s rubberlike body, but dealt no damage.

BOOM! Nidorino placed its horn in Arbok’s neck, making it release Hitmonlee. “ARBOK, Haze!” the rocket leader said. Arbok opened its mouth, and a fog surrounded the 4 fighting Pokémons, making it impossible for outsiders to see what was going on. “Arbok, do your thing!” the rocket leader yelled. Jimmy couldn’t see a thing, but heard his Pokémons take damage and scream in pain; all three of them. “Damn… Arbok is too powerful… And now, all 3 of my Pokémons will die…!” Jimmy thought. ”Do not kill the Eevee, Arbok” the rocket leader said. The fog disappeared, and both Nidorino and Hitmonlee were bleeding while lying on the ground. Eevee was paralyzed. “FOOOCK!!!” Jimmy yelled.

Suddenly, buzzing could be heard from all around the forest… “Boss, I recognize that sound… if we don’t wanna die, we better run and catch that Eevee another day!” one of the rockets said. “No, I’ll…” the leader said, but saw that Jimmy had called all three Pokémon into their Pokéballs. “Too late” Jimmy said. “Come!” Jimmy said to the girl, and together, they ran through the forest.”My Eevee…!” the girl cried. “We’ll also take your Eevee some day!” the rocket leader yelled, and the three rockets ran in another direction… Suddenly, there were Beedrills everywhere in the forest. Jimmy’s loud voice had awakened them from their slumber. Maybe, it’s a good thing that Jimmy did not read the “Silence”-signs outside of the forest? It did save Jimmy’s Eevee, but now, there was another problem.

Jimmy and the girl ran as fast as they could. A Beedrill appeared before them. Jimmy quickly ran past the girl, dodged a stab from Beedrill, and punched it to the ground. “Behind you!” the girl screamed. Jimmy just barely dodged the sting from another Beedrill, but it scratched his arm… He had taken in some of its poison! Jimmy quickly gave the Beedrill a punch in the throat, killing it. They ran on, and more Beedrill were chasing them. Jimmy started to feel pain in his body, but managed to knock down a few more Beedrills.

Jimmy and the girl found a small cave, entered, and were completely silent. “We are going to die here…” the girl cried. “No, we are not” Jimmy smiled. “Who are you?” the girl asked. “Jimmy Armstrong, 17 years old, from Pallet Town. You?” he asked. There were still Beedrills searching for them outside. “Tenna Liron, 17 years old, from Cerulean City” Tenna answered.

“Cool” Jimmy smiled, before passing out. The poison became too much for him… And the buzzing of Beedrills could still be heard outside. Would Jimmy and Tenna die in the Viridian Forest?
Old 10-31-2008, 03:21 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

CHAPTER 18: The Nightmare
Jimmy woke up on a beach… His lower body was in the water, his upper body was in the sand. When he looked around him, he saw dead Eevees everywhere! Corpses floating on the water, corpses lying on the sand… The sky was completely black. Suddenly, he heard a massive growl. Or was it two?

In the water, he saw a massive blue monster… It had evil eyes and looked like a whale or a shark (Kyogre). The ground started shaking, and when he looked over his shoulder, he saw a massive, armored dinosaur-like monster, also with evil eyes (Groudon). They came closer and closer to Jimmy, and he couldn’t move.

Suddenly, he could hear Oak’s voice scream: “NOOO!”. Just before the two massive monsters came in psychical contact, but were close to each other, the sky lit up… An Eevee surrounded by a glowing aura, fell towards the battlefield… And Jimmy quickly recognized that Eevee as his own! It landed, a light absorbed the area, and only a beautiful, peaceful sea and beach with flowers on it was left…

WHUM! Back to reality. Jimmy woke up in a hospital bed. “You finally woke up” Tenna said, sitting in a chair next to him. “W-what happened…” Jimmy said, being all confused. “Take it easy” Tenna said. “A few minutes after you passed out, the Beedrills went back to sleep. I carried you with me here to Pewter City. It was pretty damn tough. But after seeing you fight for saving my Eevee, I had to help you” Tenna said. “My Jigglypuff and your 3 Pokémons were sent to the Pokémon center, and you were sent to here, the Pewter hospital. It’s two day since we arrived. Your Pokémon were healed and well after one day, and now, you also appear to be well” Tenna smiled.

“Thanks… I’m sorry about your Eevee” Jimmy said. “So am I…” Tenna said, holding back her tears. “But I’ll save it one day!” she continued, defeating the tears. “You know what? Team Rocket is trying to take all Eevees, so this is also my problem. I’ll definitely help you defeat Team Rocket!” Jimmy said. Tenna smiled. “Thank you” she answered in tears, and kissed Jimmy on the mouth. His first kiss!

Jimmy was all red in the head, not knowing what to say. “I’ll get your Pokémon for you” she smiled. Jimmy just stared into the ceiling. “Yes… I’ll DEFINETELY help her!” he thought to himself. She took the 3 Pokeballs up from his pocket, which was in his jacket which hangs next to the bed, and released Hitmonlee, Nidorino and Eevee, who all were well.

Eevee jumped into Jimmy’s arms. “I’m glad that all of you are okay!” Jimmy said. Hitmonlee and Nidorino smiled. Not only had Jimmy gotten the respect of his Nidorino and Hitmonlee, but a new ally in Tenna.

Hard times are ahead of Jimmy. Carry out Oak’s last will, defeat Team Rocket and save Tenna’s Eevee, and become the Pokémon Champion… Will he ever be able to complete these 3 missions?