Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 04:43 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy
Default Re: [WAR 2x(3 2/3)] The Humor Poets -- A Figment of Your Imagination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Yeah. You know I am awesome Soups. I just bleed it. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!
Oh? Don't we both bleed awesomeness, Chars?
Old 10-30-2008, 05:03 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
Oh? Don't we both bleed awesomeness, Chars?
I guess we do. I mean if we can bottle our blood then we be rich. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:04 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Quote:
I guess we do. I mean if we can bottle our blood then we be rich. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!
I know right. We should so try that sometime. :P

Let's hope this RP turns out pretty good. I believe that COD can impress us all.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:19 PM
SuperBoy Offline

Alright. I'm forced to double-post, but it's for an important cause. I have a race submission.

Team Name: The Humor Poets
Race Name: Edger, Edgers
Tactical Skills: Sneak & Lockpick, Survival
Combat Skills: Unarmed/Natural Power, Expert Pokémon Handling

Description: The Edgers are a very unique race. For one, their appearance is common with the average human appearance. They still have two legs, two arms, a full body, and a head. There really isn't any difference in appearance. However, it's the dress style that they have and their stealthiness that makes them so amazing. Because they are so secretive, upon recognition, many are awe-struck at their "bright" appearance.

Their clothing consists of mainly bright colors. Lower level, or beginning Edgers usually start off with polar white clothing, from the top to bottom. The clothing is usually light instead of heavy to allow the Edger to move more swiftly and faster. As the Edger grows and gains more experience within their family and completes more complicated missions in the natural world around them, they are allowed to dress out of their own free will. However, they can't just select any color. Their race sticks to bright colors, so they have the choice of choosing from either Neon Blue clothing, bright Orange clothing, light Purple clothing, all Pink clothing, Yellow clothing, or even Lime Green clothing. Edgers usually choose carefully because they realize that whatever color they choose will stick with them for the rest of their life; from hooded jacket to shirt to pants to shoes.

With their appearance by itself, society can easily become mesmerized at their graceful look.

Combat: Due to the type of body that Edgers have and their mentality, they are more flexible and swift then most of the other races. They are very much like acrobats; they can do pretty much any flexible move out there, ranging from flips, to long, extensive handstands, to complicated spins on the ground. Most of their transportation is done by running. Because their body allows them to be so quick, acrobatic-like, and swift, they are faster than most species and stronger than some. They can do many things such as swinging on poles, jumping across large buildings at a time, but only if advanced, wall-kick, power slides, and nearly anything you can think of. This is their true distinctive characteristic.

When it comes to fighting, if the Edger has Pokémon on themselves then they will surely utilize the opportunity to fight with them. Because their skills allow them to connect somewhat with the Pokémon, they therefore get a far better understanding at how their natural power works and how their connection grows with their trainer. This undoubtedly makes Edgers some of the best Expert Pokémon Handlers out there.

However, when they don't have Pokémon on them, they use their own natural power; hand-to-hand combat. With their quickness and acrobatic-like features, they can easily disarm any small firearm enemy, daze certain enemies, hold their own in a fist fight by using different techniques, whether it be Judou or Kung-Fu. They are very skilled in expert Martial Arts, and this is in all thanks to their ability.

They are truly one of the most feared races out there...

And respected.

Pros & Cons
  • Pro: Edgers are one of the most beautiful races out there, dut to appearance. Because of this, enemies may gaze in sheer amazement and this can easily by time for the Edger to escape or do something important.
  • Pro: Expert Pokémon Handlers. They have a deeper connection with Pokémon than most races do. They understand how their moves where how how their connection with the trainer constantly grows; a far deeper understanding.
  • Pro: Highly-skilled Martial Artists. Edgers can be deadly to inexperienced fighters. They know and understand pressure points, and due to their acrobatic-like skills, they can easily bail out of a battle if the time is precise and right.
  • SECRET PRO: Edgers live in secrecy among society. Most races tend to say that they live on the edge of life. Many believe this is how they attained their name. However, Edger comes from the way they do things; the way they do things is unreal to society, so unreal, that some may easily give in upon seeing an Edger. This is a great attribute for the Edger, but it usually only happens once or twice in their lifetime.
  • Con: Because Edgers do somewhat live on the edge of life, away from society, they tend to lack social skills. They are a secretive race, so they tend to stay quiet most of the time. However, they know how to speak with other Edgers, and how to effectively give commands to their Pokémon. But if another race comes confronts them and is proposing an agreement or negotiation of some sort, the Edger could be in deep trouble.
  • Con: Due to their extensive Pokémon use, Edgers lack the skill of combatting with any modern weapon. Whether it be small firearms or large firearms, they simply lack the knowledge on how to use them and prefer Pokémon usage.
  • Con: Although they are extremely dangerous with their acrobatic skills, this ability has to be extensively trained if the RPer wants it to be perfected. Yes, you start off with the free ability to run, jump, flip, travel across building, and slide pretty well, but if you want to hold your own against some of the other races, and only a select few members that are highly-skilled or marked dangerous, then this skill should be strained. The training should be mentioned in your posts.
  • SECRET CON: Yes. Edgers have the ability to make others submit only upon recognition. However, this ONLY happens two times in their whole lifetime. Out of those two times, only one may be used to actually have a being kill themself upon noticing you. However, if you choose that, than that counts for your TWO times. The killing technique can only be used once and only on the medium to weak minded. Remember if you ever kill someone this way, that's it. No second chance to make others submit or kill through appearance. Further submission and murdering will have to be carried out through actual posts.

Images of Race: N/A; Try your best to visualize what you want your character to look like based on what I stated in the Description section.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:45 AM

*looks at Soups* That is some fro there. Nice jersey too. Umm...

Oh yeah. So what is up Soups?

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Old 11-06-2008, 04:51 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Quote:
*looks at Soups* That is some fro there. Nice jersey too. Umm...

Oh yeah. So what is up Soups?

Drew, Draw, Drawn!
Aww. You answered my plea, Chars. Thanks, buddy.

And I do actually play basketball, J.V. team, but I don't have an Afro. Close to one though...

I'm getting a hair-cut soon.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Aww. You answered my plea, Chars. Thanks, buddy.

And I do actually play basketball, J.V. team, but I don't have an Afro. Close to one though...

I'm getting a hair-cut soon.
haha No problem sweetie.

Haha Going for that the look that the President-to-be has aren't you? Still going to be hard to think of you without a fro. You be the second person I know on PE2K that has a fro. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Old 11-06-2008, 05:17 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Quote:
haha No problem sweetie.

Haha Going for that the look that the President-to-be has aren't you? Still going to be hard to think of you without a fro. You be the second person I know on PE2K that has a fro. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!
Haha; everyone believes that I'm going to be the second Obama. Everyone here and outside of Pe2k. :P Pretty interesting, if you ask me.

And DU is that other person, am I correct?
Old 11-06-2008, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Haha; everyone believes that I'm going to be the second Obama. Everyone here and outside of Pe2k. :P Pretty interesting, if you ask me.

And DU is that other person, am I correct?
Meh. If you think so.

Oh no. I meant Scotts. He is a white guy with a fro. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Old 11-06-2008, 05:37 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Quote:
Meh. If you think so.

Oh no. I meant Scotts. He is a white guy with a fro. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!
I think I'll be remembered someday. We'll see.

And Scott has a fro? That's wild.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:07 AM

Default Re: [WAR 2x(3 2/3)] The Humor Poets -- “Dream BIG!”

AutoReply:

Scotts likes to touch puppies.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Old 11-10-2008, 03:17 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Pika?

I'm just going to...like...not going to dignify that with an answer.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:46 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Alright, here's some big, yet shocking, news. The Humor Poets will be withdrawing from this year's Parody WAR. I've been having some problems with the family and everything, especially regarding school, and leading a team can't be my thing this year. Another reason is because of memberships. We need just two more members, but at this point, we need a whole new set.

CloudOfNines has disappeared and I've yet to tell him the news. Mew Magician, MarshyMallow, and Painkiller won't be participating in this WAR. I'd like to thank all three of them for joining, but I doubt that they will participate in this WAR due to lack of team activity. HKim, or Harry, is the leader of URPG. He has a lot of work ahead for him. It was generous of him to show his support, and I know that he would have fought with us if he had the time, but being the leader of URPG is a massive job. Good luck to him.

That just leaves Tiana, Kenny, and I. You can't have a THREE person team. It just doesn't cut it.

So yeah, I'm sorry, but the Humor Poets will be withdrawing, just to let you know once more. Spread to any other team of choice and godspeed to you all. Again, thanks.

SuperBoy
Old 11-10-2008, 04:50 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Awwww. It's ok Superboy. There's always next time, right? RIGHT?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:55 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: [CANCELED] The Humor Poets -- Withdrawed from Parody WAR

Secret Agent Band always has openings. ;)
Closed Thread