Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:11 PM
fatalix Offline

Post Pokemon Champion of the World!

Part 1

Hello, I'm about twenty-three years old and I'm a world famous pokemon champion!

It all started when I was about twelve years old, I was brought up in a very poor background in africa where there was scarcely enough for my family to eat.

One day I found a Pokeball, at first I was extremely scared.
What if it was one of those fearows that I had heard about, the ones with the extremely sharp beaks that could bite your fingers off?
Or maybe an infernape that could give me a massive burn using the move Blast Burn?

But when I opened it, much too my surprise it was a cute, little Pikachu!
It jumped out and kept repeating in a rather high voice 'Pikachu!'.

I coudn't decide what to do, I mean I couldn't leave the poor pokemon out in the wild with no food, but if I took it with me the police might find out and arrest me for stealing a pokemon.

Although it was against my better judgement I kept it.

I managed to keep it secret for several years, every night I fed it about half of my share of the food. During that time our bond kept growing stronger and stronger.

However I had a really strong urge to battle with Pikachu, I mean, what harm could it do?

I sneaked off my chores that day and walked slowly into the long, almost threataning grass.

Last edited by fatalix; 10-24-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:01 AM
Arkis Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Champion of the World!

Not bad, Fatalix! Keep writing!

Shifty, the level 20 smiley!
Old 10-23-2008, 04:10 PM
fatalix Offline

Post Pokemon Champion of the World!

Part 2!

Suddenly a pokemon jumped at me when I wasn't expecting it! It took me a minute or so to discover what pokemon it was, it was a level6 Starly!

This is going to be easy! I thought, hoping I was correct.

There was just one problem, I didn't know how to battle.
I just said the first move that came into my head. 'Pikachu, use quick attack!'
'Pikachu!' said pikachu as it lunged towards the opponent.

I didn't know what was happening, just that Starly was looking weak. Starly used tackle!

What the...? Pikachu fainted, I didn't know what to do. I tried to gather the thoughts up in my head. I couldn't decide what to do. I just made a run for it.

I was looking desperately around for one of those so called "Pokemon centers".

I had made it, I was standing in weird, but welcoming room with what looked like a nurse saying 'Welcome to this pokemon center, we restore ...'
'Ok, Ok I gasped, just heal my poor Pikachu.'

' Well go on then.' she said, I was amazed that she was so patient. 'Give me your Pikachu'
'What?!?' I replied.
'You really don't know anything, do you?'

After a while she had patiently explained what you had to do in a pokemon center,but I mean, how on earth was I meant to know what to do? I knew she wasn't magic but still.'
Old 10-23-2008, 05:18 PM
LugiaAeroBlast Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalix View Post
Part 1

Hello, I'm about twenty-three years old and I'm a world famous pokemon champion!

It all started when I was about twelve years old, I was brought up in a very poor background in africa where there was scarcely enough for my family to eat.

One day I found a Pokeball, at first I was extremely scared.
What if it was one of those fearows that I had heard about, the ones with the extremely sharp beaks that could bite your fingers off?
Or maybe an infernape that could give me a massive burn using the move Blast Burn?

But when I opened it, much too my surprise it was a cute, little Pikachu!
It jumped out and kept repeating in a rather high voice 'Pikachu!'.

I coudn't decide what to do, I mean I couldn't leave the poor pokemon out in the freezing cold, but if I took it with me the police might find out and arrest me for stealing a pokemon.

Although it was against my better judgement I kept it.

I managed to keep it secret for several years, every night I fed it about half of my share of the food. During that time our bond kept growing stronger and stronger.

However I had a really strong urge to battle with Pikachu, I mean, what harm could it do?

I sneaked off my chores that day and walked slowly into the long, almost threataning grass.
Good, but it said he lived in africa and found a pokemon but he couldnt leave it out in the freezing cold. its africa, isnt it really warm?
Old 10-23-2008, 06:47 PM
fatalix Offline

Smile Re: Pokemon Champion of the World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaAeroBlast View Post
Good, but it said he lived in africa and found a pokemon but he couldnt leave it out in the freezing cold. its africa, isnt it really warm?
Thanks. I can't believe that someone (except from Arkis who I know from school) has left a comment!
Is there a way that I can edit it?

Last edited by fatalix; 10-23-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:07 PM
LugiaAeroBlast Offline
Banned

click on edit at the bottom of the post.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:45 PM
fatalix Offline

Smile Re: Pokemon Champion of the World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaAeroBlast View Post
click on edit at the bottom of the post.
Thanks!