Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 12-13-2008, 03:48 AM
Hoshika Offline

Default WAR 2x(3 2/3) Entry: The Earnosed Pigmousewoodchuck of Which Holds the And rust Dies

SHORT STORYTIME!

- - - - - - - - - -

The Earnosed Pigmousewoodchuck of Which Holds theAnd rustScott Dies
EPISODE 1: THE BOOK OF WONDERS !!

A Pikachu sat behind a dark desk in a dark chair with a suspicious character in a dark beanbag chair sitting in the dark corner of the dark office. A single, upside-down lamp rested on the desk, unplugged. A warm, lemony light emanated from the light fixture. The man embedded in the beanbag clacked his feet together and sweated profusely. The Pikachu wiped the sweat off his own brow, annoyed that the man's sweat had wings and could therefore fly, even over the book standing in front of his face. "I'm not accepting your book, mister...," the Pikachu trailed off.

"rust."

"You know that the first letter of every sentence must be capitalized."

"But my name is exactly that: rust."

"Then I'll call you Scott." The Pikachu slammed the book shut. "Mister Scott, you are well aware that this book can be used by the intelligence officers of The Untied Satays of A... Bush, yes?"

"I know that very well, Joeseph."

"You mean Neo."

"No u."

JoesephNeo sighed. "Let's just get this over with. You're publishing illegal content. Illegal. Illegal like grabbing a butcher's cleaver and cleaving said butcher's meaty head off."

"Of course."

"Why did you do this in the first place?"

"Because I am rust Makuta. I cause pain and destruction wherever I step. I am the Supreme Lord of the Underworld, and leader of Team Aqua. With the power of Celebi, I can destroy the world with the snap of my finger."

"Ah... yes, erm... rust, you still published an illegal work, and please," Neo pulled out a piece of paper from seemingly nowhere, "Sign this so you can start the recall of your books."

"Oh, sure, I just need a pen," said rust. The Pikachu handed him a black pen with black ink.

The pen exploded.

Dozens of meat cleavers were embedded in the walls, and rust was reduced to swiss cheese... but it smelled more like cheddar. Neo took the real pen from his desk drawer, twirled it, and threw it through one of the holes in the big slice of rust-cheese.

"Gotcha."
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: WAR 2x(3 2/3) Entry: The Earnosed Pigmousewoodchuck of Which Holds the And rust D

You have warmed my heart with this.

And for that I thank you.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Default Re: WAR 2x(3 2/3) Entry: The Earnosed Pigmousewoodchuck of Which Holds the And rust D

We were the only two to make the deadline. :)

Lmao exploding pens! My competition is very feirce indeed >.> Let us see who Scott says is better

(I say tie)