Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 11-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Alana Marie's Avatar
Alana Marie Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,431
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
I am not exactly sure this is entirely appropriate for PE2K. While I, morally, see no problem with this, Ryan may. :/

I'm going to delegate this to some kind of unbiased g-mod.
Ya hurr tha!
He is "Biased" that means he can't stand our sexiness *shot*
O_O
Well if you guys think somthing is wrong PM me or Snow Sugar Fairy (lawlz May) and we can fix it :D

Ryan never gets on that much anyway *shot. taken away by police* But i see your point xD
We know there are younger people that use Pe2k
__________________
Wat.
  #17  
Old 11-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

User Name

Tombi

Nick Name

... I don't have one... xD

Age

14...

Skills

Drawing, spriting, writing, graphics... o.o

Who Invited you?

Alana, Snow, and apparently Blasty. o:

Are YOU a Cam-Lover

... Yes. 8D

Reason WE should let you join

You invited me... xD

Reason why you want to join

I was told to. o_o

Picture

__________________

  #18  
Old 11-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,317
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
Ya hurr tha!
He is "Biased" that means he can't stand our sexiness *shot*
O_O
Well if you guys think somthing is wrong PM me or Snow Sugar Fairy (lawlz May) and we can fix it :D

Ryan never gets on that much anyway *shot. taken away by police* But i see your point xD
We know there are younger people that use Pe2k
I'm biased because I like sexiness. :P
  #19  
Old 11-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Psychedelic Shroomish's Avatar
Psychedelic Shroomish Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,207
Send a message via AIM to Psychedelic Shroomish
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
Ya hurr tha!
He is "Biased" that means he can't stand our sexiness *shot*
O_O
Well if you guys think somthing is wrong PM me or Snow Sugar Fairy (lawlz May) and we can fix it :D

Ryan never gets on that much anyway *shot. taken away by police* But i see your point xD
We know there are younger people that use Pe2k
y am I not in the club??
__________________
  #20  
Old 11-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Haze's Avatar
Haze Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,895
Send a message via AIM to Haze
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
unbiased g-mod.
I lol'd.

Can I join? :blush:

May invited me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Yeah, but if you switched places with Scarlett Johanssen, and then felt her up, wouldn't you just be playing with yourself?
  #21  
Old 11-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Alana Marie's Avatar
Alana Marie Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,431
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

@Tombi
Well Durr you is accepted
[Yea we have a uber pwnsome graphic arts person :O]
Wellllcccccoooommmmmeeeee Tombi

@Rust/Mod-Man
What Homosapein DOSENT like sexy xD

@Adrenaline
Well, you weren't invited. None of us know you
and you didnt take the sign up seriously. Nor did you read all of the rules. May say's she didnt invite you, so you lied about that and then you had hint's of racism in your post.
(didju read what May-bear said?)
Plus you just used "Chat Speak" but that had nothign to do with it before.
I hate ebing mean D:

@Haze
Well, if you read all the rules you would know that you simply must post a Sign Up to become under consideration
So make a Sign Up. And i will confirm May invited you :D Mmk?


@General Public
D: I feel like a failure!
ALSO~! IMPORTANT FOR MEMBERS
We might have Mini-War's
May wants to do'um Lil' competitions where you can have teams or go i alone :D
But it is under consideration. And none of the contests/quizzes and fun events will start until we have 10 active members (not including staff)
Thankchuu :)
__________________
Wat.
  #22  
Old 11-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar's Avatar
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Land of the Blue Roses
Posts: 5,865
Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
User Name

Tombi

Nick Name

... I don't have one... xD

Age

14...

Skills

Drawing, spriting, writing, graphics... o.o

Who Invited you?

Alana, Snow, and apparently Blasty. o:

Are YOU a Cam-Lover

... Yes. 8D

Reason WE should let you join

You invited me... xD

Reason why you want to join

I was told to. o_o

Picture

[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/pokemon_master_tombi/Untitled-7.jpg[/IMG-]
Welcome to the club- Alana will add you whenever she gets on. o.o Oh she added you. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
y am I not in the club??
Edit/fix your sign up form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
I lol'd.

Can I join? :blush:

May invited me
:| Gtfo Crazy. I didn't invite you...

You ARE cute though...do your sign up form, and I'll add you in. IF you do it seriously.
__________________
  #23  
Old 11-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,317
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
@Rust/Mod-Man
What Homosapein DOSENT like sexy xD
Sterile homosapians. :P

Oh well, so far, nothing seems questionable. I'm going to keep my eye on this though. :P
  #24  
Old 11-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Alana Marie's Avatar
Alana Marie Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,431
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Uuuuuuhhhh yea O.O What May said xD
Im not very smart. Maybe having a club run by a complete ditz isnt the best idea? *stabbed for not being optimistic*
O.x I always end up getting myself hurt.

Rust are you insinuating that I may get out of hand :)
Im not that unz-responsible people *shot for lieing*
....I wont get myself in trouble *stuffed in a dumpseter*
..I wont get the club in trouble xD *petted* :) YEA~! Legit!
But I promise things wont get outta hand
and if they do, whoever is un-handing them will be kicked out.
All good? all good.
Sterile is a confusing word O.o
__________________
Wat.
  #25  
Old 11-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Bryce's Avatar
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: :sexface:
Posts: 4,427
Send a message via AIM to Bryce
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

User Name: bryceBAM

Nick Name: Bryce / Alexx

Age: 14 years old

Skills: Writing, Photography

Who Invited you?: None of you betches invited me, but I'm joining anyways. kthx.

Are YOU a Cam-Lover: Um duh.

Reason WE should let you join: Betch, please

Reason why you want to join: Because you kids are all smokin' hottt.

Picture: I dun't want to shrink it! >:/



Other: Secks is life, or whatever it was that you mandated we say. :p
__________________
:D

BRYCExKAT
  #26  
Old 11-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Alana Marie's Avatar
Alana Marie Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,431
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryceBAM View Post
User Name: bryceBAM

Nick Name: Bryce / Alexx

Age: 14 years old

Skills: Writing, Photography

Who Invited you?: None of you betches invited me, but I'm joining anyways. kthx.

Are YOU a Cam-Lover: Um duh.

Reason WE should let you join: Betch, please

Reason why you want to join: Because you kids are all smokin' hottt.

Picture: I dun't want to shrink it! >:/



Other: Secks is life, or whatever it was that you mandated we say. :p
'Ceppted
But Damn it Bryce! Now I have to shrink it D:
*stabs picture* SHRINK! That aint working....*sigh* tiny pic >.< Do your thang

O_O I thought May he Advertising Who-....tramp would invite you xD
__________________
Wat.

Last edited by Alana Marie; 11-07-2008 at 11:15 PM.
  #27  
Old 11-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Bryce's Avatar
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: :sexface:
Posts: 4,427
Send a message via AIM to Bryce
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
'Ceppted
But Damn it Bryce! Now I have to shrink it D:
*stabs picture* SHRINK! That aint working....*sigh* tiny pic >.< Do your thang

O_O I thought May he Advertising Who-....tramp would invite you xD
Bahaha, sorry. <33

Uhh. No, that hoe didn't say anything to me about joining. D: ;_____________;

<3Alana<3May<3Ellie<3Adam<3Tombi
__________________
:D

BRYCExKAT
  #28  
Old 11-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Alana Marie's Avatar
Alana Marie Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,431
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryceBAM View Post
Bahaha, sorry. <33

Uhh. No, that hoe didn't say anything to me about joining. D: ;_____________;

<3Alana<3May<3Ellie<3Adam<3Tombi
And <3 Bryce :D
Your thingeh was added.
MAY IS NOT A GARDENING TOOL! D:
Cuz that would make me a gardening tool and last time i checked i was a girl...
__________________
Wat.
  #29  
Old 11-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar's Avatar
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Land of the Blue Roses
Posts: 5,865
Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryceBAM View Post
Uhh. No, that hoe didn't say anything to me about joining. D: ;_____________;
I would have, honest! I was just PILED with homework from University today. D: Started at one o' clock after lunch, and I just finished everything ten minutes ago(*:45 PM). @.@ Not to mention I flooded dad's bathroom, and there's three inches of water + soggy carpet in his room...which will drain out, but the problem is that its out of bounds for me, so hopefully it will dry by the time he comes back (maybe 1-2 days) and if I wasn't so distracted, I definitely would have invited you, honest. D:

Wait...didn't we invite you from Nameless soldiers? O:
__________________
  #30  
Old 11-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Bryce's Avatar
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: :sexface:
Posts: 4,427
Send a message via AIM to Bryce
Default Re: Cam-Lover's R Us: "We ARE The Internet~!" [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Fairy Sugar View Post

I would have, honest! I was just PILED with homework from University today. D: Started at one o' clock after lunch, and I just finished everything ten minutes ago(*:45 PM). @.@ Not to mention I flooded dad's bathroom, and there's three inches of water + soggy carpet in his room...which will drain out, but the problem is that its out of bounds for me, so hopefully it will dry by the time he comes back (maybe 1-2 days) and if I wasn't so distracted, I definitely would have invited you, honest. D:

Wait...didn't we invite you from Nameless soldiers? O:
I didn't ask for your life story! >:O

xD

Andddd, I don't know, there's so much going on in that thread, that I just sift through vaguely. :x <3

So, like, what is up with this competition stuff? 'Splain yourself now!
__________________
:D

BRYCExKAT
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com